Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 31 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 31 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 31 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 31 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 31 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 31 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 31 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 31 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 31 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 31 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 7:48 am

Rosalind let out a sigh and replied, "Probably not less than me."

She then began eating her breakfast.

Nerine gave a small smile and replied, "I understand, my lord, but this also is up to you. Whether you'd prefer to stay at Lessire or here in Devenshire, you know I am ready to follow you anywhere."

Rosaline couldn't help but laugh out loud for a while. After calming down, she replied, "Aww but I never get bored of hearing them. Unless you do when you tell me them."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 31 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 7:54 am

Greg turned his attention to breakfast as well and began eating. He took a bite and then said, "This is delicious, honey. You always make the best food and this morning is no exception."

Alex smiled and reached out to touch Nerine's hand ever so softly. He replied, "Thanks, darling. You're so understanding. I suppose we needn't worry about it right now. We can figure things out later."

He turned back to his breakfast and continued to eat happily.

Bryan gave a sly smile and replied, "I never get bored declaring all the reasons I love you."

Putting down his fork, he paused in his eating and held Rosaline's left hand. Kissing it gallantly, he said, "The reasons I love my Rosaline are that she is herself and makes no apologies for who she is. I love how she is fiery and passionate about life and isn't afraid to take chances. Also, she is so strong physically and mentally and the perfect wife for me. I love how she challenges me in life and at the same time, complements me so perfectly."

Bryan continued to go on for a little while praising Rosaline and all that he saw beautiful before his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 31 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 8:03 am

Rosalind replied, "Aww thanks, my love. I am glad you enjoy it."

Nerine blushed a little more and continued eating as well. She felt happy that she was alone with her lord and wished it would continue being like that.

Although she knew it all, Rosaline felt touched hearing Bryan's romance words. She listened to them word by word, happy and merry.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 31 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 8:30 am

Greg replied, "I sure do, honey."

He continued eating happily with Rosalind by his side. Patriaclos continued to eat as well although every once in a while, he couldn't help but make loving glances at Andra.

Alex continued eating happily, eating the various foods that Nerine had cooked. He wanted to make sure to have plenty in case they couldn't find a place to have lunch later.

After a few more minutes of verbally declaring his love for Rosaline, Bryan asked, "Do my reasons please my love?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 31 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 8:32 am

Rosalind and Andra continued eating as well. Rosalind was eating quietly while Andra was looking at Patriaclos as well every once in a while.

Nerine continued eating as well, enjoying the quietness between her and her lord.

Rosaline smiled and replied, "Yup, they do but do you know what pleases me more? That they are coming from you and you only."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 31 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 8:38 am

Greg observed the loving glances that Patriaclos and Andra were making but simply raised an eyebrow and continued eating. He was thinking of a way if possible to make those two stop being so ridiculous, if not for himself, for at least Rosalind's sake.

Alex continued eating happily and after some minutes, he was close to being finished. He began to feel full and wondered how he could eat anymore. He looked over at Nerine to see if she was enjoying her breakfast as well.

Bryan blushed and replied, "I never tire of loving you, my love. You know, I bet all the men of the world are jealous of me, for I have the best wife ever."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 31 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 8:41 am

Rosalind had noticed the loving glances between her parents as well but she did her best to ignore them and just eat. Easier said that done, though.

Nerine was finishing up her breakfast since she had eaten what was enough for her. She was just close to be done.

Rosaline replied, "And I bet that all women are jealous, because I got the most romantic guy ever."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 31 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 8:45 am

Sensing that Rosalind was getting annoyed as well about how her parents were behaving, Greg leaned in and whispered into her ear, "Don't worry, honey. I'll come up with a plan to make your parents stop. I have to think of a good plan, though."

After a couple more minutes, Alex finished up his breakfast. His stomach felt very full and there was no way that he could eat anymore. He drank the remainder of his orange juice and then turned to Nerine and said, "Breakfast was absolutely delicious, darling. I'm so full."

Bryan replied, "Well, it looks like we're the most envied couple in the world, for we fit each other perfectly."

Turning back to his breakfast, he continued, "Ahh we should finish this up before it gets cold."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 31 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 8:48 am

Rosalind whispered to Greg, "Really, honey? Share and save me then. I am getting so frustrated here."

Nerine was done as well and replied, "I am glad you liked the breakfast, my lord. Do you need anything else?"

Rosaline nodded and replied, "Yup. Poor breakfast, it is getting lonely."

She continued eating her food.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 31 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 8:52 am

Greg replied and whispered, "Hmm well, maybe if we are even more romantic with each other, more so than your parents, maybe they'll take the hint and finally stop? I'm not sure if that'll work, though."

Alex shook his head and replied, "Nope, I've had plenty, darling. Would you like me to help you clean up?"

Bryan chuckled quietly and then he turned his attention back to his breakfast and resumed eating. He didn't care that it had gotten a little cooler, for as long as he was with Rosaline, nothing else mattered. And it felt so comfortable just the two of them having breakfast in bed in their pajamas, not having to dress up or impress anyone.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 31 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 8:56 am

Rosalind replied, "It is our last hope, I guess? Maybe then they will notice how silly they look."

Nerine quickly shook her head and replied, "No, no, my lord. Not at all. I will clean it up by myself."

She began cleaning up the table, collecting the dishes and plates.

Rosaline continued eating quietly as well, happy and comfortable with Bryan. She felt so happy and relieved that nothing else was mattering to her.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 31 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:00 am

Greg whispered back, "Ok. It's worth a try."

He gave Rosalind a wink and then declared out loud, looking into her eyes, "Oh honey, did I ever tell you what beautiful eyes you have? I could stare into them forever and never stop."

As Nerine was able to handle the cleanup herself, Alex got up and walked to the living room. He sat down but just after he did so, he heard the doorbell. So Alex got up and opened the door and there, outside, were Eleanor and Edward along with Lisianthus. Edward bowed to the party and said, "Good morning, Mom, Dad, Sia. How are you all doing?"

Edward replied, "We're fine, Alex."

Bryan continued to eat happily with Rosaline for some minutes and then finished up his breakfast. He drank some more orange juice and felt full, for he couldn't eat any more.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 31 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:03 am

Rosalind gazed back into Greg's eyes and replied, in the same loud voice, "Your eyes are just so much more beautiful, my love. You make my life full of sunshine, happiness and merriness."

Lisianthus kept a little distant from Alex and replied quietly, "Umm good morning, Alex."

Rosaline was also done as well with her breakfast and drank her juice. She said,

"Yum, breakfast sure was good."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 31 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:08 am

Patriaclos looked over to Rosalind and Greg and raised an eyebrow, wondering what was up with them. He looked over at Andra and whispered, "What's going on with them?"

Alex looked over at Lisianthus and gave her a kind, comforting smile, as a way to let her know that things were ok. He replied, "Good morning, Sia."

Turning back to everyone, he said, "Please come in. Nerine is in the kitchen cleaning up but she should be done soon."

He stepped aside to allow the others inside. Eleanor and Edward entered first and headed straight to the living room to make themselves comfortable. Alex could see outside two carriages and one of them was full of luggage, which Alex assumed belonged to his parents and Lisianthus.

Bryan nodded happily and replied, "Yup, definitely. Was the juice good, my love? Or would you like some coffee perhaps?"

(Ok, I'm going to get off for the night since I'm starting to get sleepy and all. I'll see you tomorrow, Love. Nite, nite. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 31 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:11 am

(Ahh ok. Nite, nite phoenix. ^^)

Andra shrugged and replied, "I don't know. They are acting weird all of a sudden."

Lisianthus quietly followed Alex's parents to the living room where she seated herself with them.

Rosaline shook her head and replied, "Nah, it's all good. Everything was quite delicious but then again, how can it not be and you are here with me? I am good at romantic words, now am I not?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 31 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 12:13 am

Greg took a glance at Andra and Patriaclos and could see that they looked confused although they hadn't taken the hint yet. So continuing, he said,

"Honey, your beauty is like that of an angel. It's so ethereal and I feel so warm and peace in your presence. You are the light of my life and the sunshine of my heart."

He continued declaring words of love towards Rosalind.

Alex closed the front door and followed his parents and Lisianthus to the living room. He took a seat across from them. While waiting for Nerine, Alex asked, "Umm did you all sleep well last night?"

Eleanor replied, "Yes, we did, Alex. How about you and Nerine?"

Alex replied, "Oh yes. We had a very pleasant night together. It was a good chance for us to talk and to resolve some things."

Bryan smiled warmly and replied, "You sure are, my love."

Seeing that they were both done with breakfast, Bryan said, "I'll go ahead and ring the bell and ask the maid to take away our tray things. Then we can get ready for the day and go out for a little while and relax."

He then rang the bell and the maid came up and took away all of the breakfast plates, utensils, and so forth. After that was done and the maid went away, Bryan returned to Rosaline and asked, "Would you like to get ready first, my love?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 31 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 4:04 am

Rosalind listened to Greg's love words and secretly, she was actually enjoying that plan. She replied to him, "Oh my love, your sweet words make my heart beat faster and faster every single moment. I am ready to follow you everywhere, to love you forever and be yours wherever you are."

Lisianthus could only stay silent, as she wondered what she could say. She could only listen to the others talking.

Nerine soon returned after having had washed the dishes and cleaned up. She saw that Alex's parents and Lisianthus were back and bowing, she said,

"Good morning, Mum, Dad, Lisianthus."

Rosaline shook her head and replied, "Nah, you can go ahead first. Honestly, I don't want to get up from the bed yet."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 31 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 5:47 am

Greg embraced Rosalind and replied, "And I am yours forever and will follow you to the ends of the earth. No other woman has my heart but you, my sweet."

Meanwhile, Patriaclos was watching this exchange of romantic words between Greg and Rosalind and sweatdropped.

Eleanor gave Nerine a warm smile and replied, "Good morning, Nerine. Edward and I wanted to drop by and see how you and Alex were doing. How is everything?"

Bryan gave Rosaline a romantic kiss on the lips and then replied, "All right, my love. You stay in bed and relax and I'll go get washed up and dressed."

He then got up from the bed, walked over to the closet to get some comfortable clothes for the day, and then went into the bathroom to wash up and change.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 31 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 6:25 am

Rosalind looked at Greg lovingly and replied, "Oh my life, you make me so happy. I can ask for nothing more than your presence. That makes me eternally merry."

Andra thought the two was overdoing it with the love words and looked a little ridiculous.

Nerine sat down next to Alex and replied, "Everything is fine, mum. It was a pleasant night with my lord."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 31 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 7:13 am

While Greg and Rosalind continued to exchange words of love towards one another, Patriaclos looked over at Andra and whispered, "Uhh you know how much I love Rosalind and want to see her happiness, right, dear? But do they have to do this in front of us?"

Eleanor replied, I'm glad to hear that. Did you two get everything settled?"

Alex nodded and replied, "Yes, Mom. Nerine and I had a good talk last night and we got things resolved along the way. We're all ready for the journey to Lessire. Our bags are upstairs in our room."

Edward replied, "Ahh I see. How about your mom and I take care of your bags and direct the drivers to put them on one of the carriages while you all relax and chat?"

While Bryan was getting ready for the day in the bathroom, Ryan had woken up. He wanted to wish Rosaline the best of luck with the concert tonight, for he knew that she was going to perform. Now that they were at least friends, Ryan wanted to give Rosaline her support. So he used his telepathy to communicate with Rosaline.

Are you there, Rosaline? It's me, Ryan. I hope I'm not disturbing you.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 31 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 7:32 am

Andra shrugged and replied, "I don't know. Honestly, they are overdoing it here. They should keep their romantic moments when they are alone."

Rosaline was sitting quietly waiting for Bryan to come out of the bathroom. She was so relaxing until she heard a voice in her head that said it was Ryan. She couldn't help but be a little happy.

Hey, Ryan. No, you are not. How are you doing?
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 31 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 9:04 am

Patriaclos replied, "Yup, I sure agree with you there, dear. I don't know what's up with those two today."

He continued to eat his breakfast quietly although because of the distraction from Rosalind and Greg, Patriaclos wasn't making those loving glances at Andra like he usually would.

Alex replied, "Yup, that sounds fine, Dad. Our luggage is in our bedroom."

Edward replied, "All right. Eleanor and I will take care of the journey arrangements and be back after some minutes. Come, dear."

Edward got up and helped Eleanor to her feet. Then they went outside to tell the drivers of the arrangements for the journey to Lessire.

Meanwhile, Alex looked at both Nerine and Lisianthus. He said, "I'm glad that we finally have a chance to talk alone."

Ryan had a smile on his face upon hearing Rosaline and replied,

I'm good. Did you sleep well last night? I wanted to check up on you and see how you were doing.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 31 EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 9:48 am

Both Nerine and Lisianthus didn't really know what to say. Nerine had no idea what to say and Lisianthus felt too guilty to speak up or say anything. Both just stayed silent.

Rosaline replied,

Yup, I did. Nice of you to do that. What about you? Was it a good night for you, too?
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 31 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 6:03 am

(Sorry I'm on late today. Wasn't feeling well and the humidity here sure isn't helping. lol)

Alex observed that both Nerine and Lisianthus were silent, so he felt it best to say something so that one of them would say something.

Alex turned to Lisianthus and asked, "Sia, how did my parents treat you? Did you sleep well over at their place last night?"

Ryan replied silently,

Yup, it sure was. I wanted to wish you good luck on your performance tonight. I know that the audience will love your dancing.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 31 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 7:00 am

(lol No problem. Hope you are feeling better now. ^^)

Lisianthus nodded quietly and replied, "Umm of course they did. They are very great people and I couldn't be more comfortable there."

Rosaline replied,

Umm thanks. Not sure when you saw me dancing before but I am glad you think it is good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next