Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 35 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 35 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 35 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 35 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 35 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 35 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 35 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 35 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 35 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 35 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 4:18 am

Andra felt so embarrassed as well, that she didn't even dare to look at Patriaclos. She felt tongue-tied, not knowing what to say.

Rosalind added, "Dad, I am so happy that you and Mum love each other but let's keep the romantic moments for private times, ok?"

Nerine replied, "Ahh I have already seen them when I was young, my lord, when I used to visit cousin Lisianthus. Our parents used to take us there at times."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 35 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 7:18 am

(Sorry that I'm on late. Been busy and all today. lol)

Patriaclos nodded his head and quietly replied, "All right, sweetie. We're sorry if we've caused any embarrassment but I can't help but love your mom so much. She's the absolute best."

Alex replied, "Ahh I see, darling. So since you've been to all of the different worlds, which one do you like the best?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 35 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 7:59 am

(Ahh no problem. ^^)

Rosalind sweat dropped and thought her father wasn't still getting it. She replied,

"Dad, you can love her always, but keep the romantic moments away. I mean, here I am. I love Greg with all of my heart but I don't keep saying that over and over again and embarrassing myself and other people."

Nerine replied, "Ummm well, I used to like the devils' world since it was my home and all but after what happened, I guess the humans' world has become my home and I like it very much."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 35 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 9:16 am

(Looks like I'm late again. lol Can't stay up late tonight since I should get some sleep soon but thought I should post a bit. ^^)

Greg added, "Rosalind is right, sir. I love Rosalind deeply as well but we keep our romantic moments private for just the two of us."

Patriaclos sighed and replied, "All right. I'll try to do better in keeping our romantic moments private."

However, Patriaclos looked over at Andra, wondering whether he could really do that.

Alex replied, "Ahh darling, do you miss the devils' world sometimes? I wish I could see it-I wish there was something I could to restore it to the beauty that I'm sure it once was."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 35 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 9:18 am

Andra glanced at Patriaclos and wished that Rosalind and Greg hadn't said anything or that they didn't act so silly before.

Rosalind sighed a sigh of relief and replied, "Man, I am glad that is over."

Nerine replied, "My lord, I can't say that sometimes, I wish that the devils' world was as it has been. But what happened happened-and nothing can be undone."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 35 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 9:21 am

Greg replied, "Same here." Turning to Rosalind, he asked, "So what would you like to do today? We still have some hours before Bryan's concert tonight so any ideas?"

Alex nodded and replied, "Yeah, that's true. I just wish that my darling hadn't had to go through all that pain. You deserve so much happiness in this world."

He looked over at Nerine, wondering if he did make her happy and give her a lot of joy.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 35 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 9:23 am

Rosalind replied, "Umm honey, I was wondering what were we going to do about the shop we were going to buy. It seems as if things are on hold now."

Nerine smiled a small smile and replied, "You are giving me that happiness, my lord, and will always do if you love me and let me serve you always."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 35 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 9:26 am

Greg replied, "Hmm true. I was thinking that perhaps we should go ahead and buy it now. Otherwise, the owner might not wait for us. Who knows how long the quest will be? I have some money saved which should do for a down payment and your parents can look after it until we get back. What do you think?"

Alex gave Nerine a warm hug and replied, "Thank you, darling. You make me so happy, too. Let me serve you every once in a while, too, ok? You deserve the best in the world and I don't ever want anyone telling you otherwise."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 35 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 9:28 am

Rosalind nodded and replied, "Sounds good to me. I was afraid that shop owner might find better customers and then our chance will be lost."

Nerine returned the hug and replied, "No, my lord. The best I deserve is just serving you and being loyal to you. That pretty much makes me the happiest in the world."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 35 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 9:32 am

Greg replied, "That's true. Ok then. Let's get the papers that the owner gave us before about the shop and then let's drop by the bank so I can get some money to pay for the store. Your parents can stay behind since we can handle this business."

Alex replied, "You are wonderful, darling. If it makes you happy to serve me, then who am I to refuse?"

He looked outside and saw how beautiful the day was, absolutely perfect for traveling. He observed a couple of deer eating grass and some rabbits hopping happily.

(Ok, I should get off now and get some sleep. I'll see you tomorrow, Love. Nite, nite. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 35 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 9:37 am

(Ahh ok. Nite, nite phoenix. ^^)

Rosalind nodded and replied, "Yup."

She turned to her parents and replied, "You don't mind waiting for us, do you?"

Rosaline enjoyed being swinging like that but after a while, she thought they both need to take a little rest. She said out loud,

"Hey my love. Let us stop now. I flew a little too much that I think I will have wings growing."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 35 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 5:40 am

Patriaclos nodded and replied, "Yup, we can stay and take care of the house while you and Greg go take care of getting that store."

Bryan chuckled at Rosaline's comment and then he replied, "Ahh all right, my love."

He stopped pushing on the swing, allowing it to gradually slow down.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 35 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 5:42 am

Rosalind replied, "Thanks, Dad, Mum."

She turned to Greg and said, "Shall we get going, my love?"

After the swing fully stopped, Rosaline got up and replied, "That was beautiful, my love. I had fun flying like that."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 35 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 5:45 am

Greg got up and helped Rosalind to her feet, replying, "Yup, I'm all ready." Turning to Patriaclos and Andra, Greg then said, "We'll be back soon."

Patriaclos replied, "All right. You two take your time."

Greg then held Rosalind's arm and then waited for her to signal to go out.

Bryan held Rosaline in his arms and replied, "I had fun, too, my love. Let's go sit in the shade under that tree over there and rest a bit before lunch."

He pointed to a nearby tree which had a huge amount of shade.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 35 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 5:47 am

With Greg on her arm, Rosalind lead the way out of the house and out to the town. It was a beautiful day, with the birds singing and the sun shining.

Rosaline nodded and replied, "Yup, let's go, my love."

She went and sat under the tree, waiting for Bryan to follow.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 35 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 5:49 am

Greg followed closely behind Rosalind, enjoying the beautiful day and weather outside. It was another wonderful day in Lessire and Greg commented,

"You know, honey, the weather here is always beautiful. I wonder if that's because you are here with me."

Bryan followed Rosaline and then sat beside her in the tree's shade. He wrapped his right arm around her shoulders and said, "It's so perfect here, just you and me and no one else. I love days like these, don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 35 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 5:51 am

Rosalind blushed a little and replied, "Nope, my love. It's because your presence makes the birds sing and forces the sun to shine brightly."

Rosaline laid her head on Bryan's shoulder and replied, "You don't expect no for an answer, do you? But of course I love them, for nothing makes me happier than them."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 35 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 5:56 am

It was Greg's turn to blush and he replied, "Aww, thanks, honey. I guess the weather here loves the love that we share for one another."

He continued to walk with Rosalind to the busy area of town, heading towards the bank to get the money needed to buy the store.

Bryan replied, "Me, too. Here, we can just be ourselves and no one telling us what to do or interfere with our love."

He held Rosaline closer to him, gently stroking her hair and breathing quietly, enjoying the morning.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 35 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 7:06 am

Rosalind was enjoying the day, walking with her love even though they were going to do business or work. But his presence made her happy wherever she was.

Rosaline closed her eyes and enjoyed being held romantically like that by Bryan. She loved him so much and the day was so beautiful, perfect for the two of them.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 35 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 7:19 am

Greg, too, was enjoying the day as the two were walking. After a few minutes, they finally reached the bank. He pointed the building and said, "Here we are, honey. Let's go inside and get the money. Hopefully, it won't be too busy inside."

He then led the way inside the building.

Bryan closed his eyes and enjoyed holding Rosaline close to him as well. He was thinking of how perfect everything was-he had the most wonderful wife in the world and a fabulous career ahead.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 35 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 7:21 am

Rosalind nodded and followed Greg to inside the bank. Fortunately for them, it wasn't too crowded. Just fair enough.

After a few minutes of relaxing like they were, Rosaline opened her eyes and said, "Enjoying holding me, my love?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 35 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 7:26 am

After the two of them entered the building, Greg looked around and saw that most of the bank tellers were busy attending to customers. However, there were a couple who were free so Greg led Rosalind to one of the tellers. He then asked the teller,

"Good morning, sir. I'd like to make a withdrawal on my account, please."

The teller replied, "All right. I'll need your name and account number."

Greg told him his name and account number as well as a few other personal information needed to withdraw the money. As the money was quite a bit, the teller asked for Greg to wait while he went to get the money.

While waiting, Greg turned to Rosalind and said, "I can't wait for us to start a business together. We sure can after we return from Yuu's quest."

Bryan turned to Rosaline and gave her a warm smile. He replied, "Of course, I do, my love. You make me feel so happy. You know, after our concert tour is over and we go back to Devenshire, there's this perfect spot next to the manor where we can sit undernearth a large tree and enjoy the shade and beautiful weather."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 35 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 7:32 am

Rosalind replied, "Same here, my love. I am sure it's going to run great as long as we work with each other."

Rosaline replied, "Really? That is beautiful. Then we can still have our romantic, quiet moments."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 35 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 7:37 am

Greg nodded and replied, "Yup."

Soon, the teller returned and gave Greg the required amount of money needed to pay for at least a down payment for the store. Then the teller added,

"I checked your account, sir, and it looks like more money was added to it. Quite a lot, actually." The teller told Greg how much money was added, which made Greg wide-eyed.

Greg then replied, "Who added the money?"

The teller replied, "From the records here, it looks like an Edward Carnahan added the money. Do you know him?"

Greg replied, "Ahh yes, I do. He was my former employer. That was very generous of him and I should remember him to thank him."

The teller replied, "Ahh I see. Well, is there anything else I can do for you today, sir?"

Greg shook his head and replied, "Nope, that's it. You've been a wonderful help, sir."

The teller replied, "No problem. Please come again soon."

Greg then turned to Rosalind with the money on hand and said, "Now that we have the money, shall we go buy our future store?"

Bryan replied, "Yup. And you'll love Devenshire, I think. It's not as big as Lessire but still it's beautiful. The people are very nice and the countryside is absolutely beautiful. We have a king and queen there and they're very good rulers."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 35 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 7:39 am

Rosalind replied, "Yup, my love. I am so excited to see it up and running."

Rosaline replied, "I am sure I will love it, my life. I mean, after all, I love everything you love."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next