Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 7:28 am

Rosaline nodded and replied, "Yup. I only danced alone or with someone I know, but not in front an audience full of strangers."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 7:32 am

Bryan nodded and replied, "Ahh I see. I'm sure you'll be wonderful tomorrow. And at least our very first concert together is here and I'm sure that there will be those who know you and will see you perform. And let's not forget that Rosalind and the others are coming tomorrow night. I sure hope that Alex and Nerine can come to see us perform. Alex did promise me that they would return to Lessire."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 7:33 am

Rosaline was surprised to hear that Alex and Nerine might be coming to Lessire to see them perform. She replied,

"Ehh I see. Let's hope that if they really come, things don't burn up and the concert becomes a disaster, knowing that Rosalind will be there, too."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 7:36 am

For a moment, Bryan looked confused, wondering what Rosaline could be talking about. But then he remembered what Alex had told him about the situation and he replied, "Ahh yes, I see. Well, I did set aside some tickets for Alex and Nerine and don't worry-the seats aren't anywhere near those I gave to Rosalind. So hopefully, they won't see each other in case Alex and Nerine are able to return in time for opening night."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 7:38 am

Rosaline looked a little relieved and replied, "Ahh that's good. I am sure that if Rosalind did see them, she wouldn't control herself, especially that she hasn't seen Alex since the big blow."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 7:39 am

Bryan replied, "I see. Gosh, I do hope that Rosalind and Alex can resolve things between themselves. I do know what happened from what Alex had told me. Since I know him so well, I know that he never meant to hurt Rosalind. But I must admit that he sure did make things complicated."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 7:41 am

Rosaline nodded in agreement and replied, "Yeah. But I am sure that in time, things will cool down, unless they would like to stay like that forever."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 7:44 am

Bryan replied, "Yup, you're right. I'm sure that Alex wants things resolved and I can only hope that Rosalind does, too."

He was finishing up the last of his dinner. The chicken tasted delicious and the steamed vegetables were tasty, too. Overall, it was an enjoyable nutritious dinner.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 7:44 am

Rosaline was finishing up her dinner as well. She liked the food as it was well-cooked and absolutely delicious.

After a while, she was completely done.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 7:46 am

Bryan finished up, too, and observed that Rosaline was all done. He then asked, "Would you like some dessert, my love? We could have something sweet after the wonderful dinner we had."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 7:47 am

Rosaline replied, "I would love to, my love, but I am actually pretty full. The dinner was yummy."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 7:48 am

Bryan replied, "Ahh all right, my love. And it would be a good idea not to have anything more now. Otherwise, the sugar might keep us up late and we need our sleep."

He chuckled for a bit and then continued, "Shall I ring for the maid and ask her to take away the dishes now?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 7:49 am

Rosaline nodded and replied, "Yup, I am all done here."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 7:53 am

Bryan replied, "Ahh all right, my love."

He rang the bell and soon there was a knock on the door. Bryan opened it and the maid was there. He then asked her to clear the dishes, which the maid did right away. Soon the table was all clean and clear and then the maid took all the items downstairs, leaving the couple alone once more.

Bryan closed the door softly and then turned to Rosaline and asked, "What would you like to do now, my love?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 7:55 am

Rosaline replied, "Umm my love, can I talk to you a bit?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 7:57 am

Bryan smiled and replied, "Sure, I would love to chat with my love for a while. Why don't we sit here on the sofa?"

He gestured towards the sofa.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 7:58 am

Rosaline sat down on the sofa and replied, "Ummm my love, would you mind if you tell me more about your parents? Their personalities and all."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 8:01 am

Bryan replied, "Ahh sure, my love. I'd love to tell you about them."

He closed his eyes and then continued, "My parents were both musicians. My mom was a famous singer and my dad played the violin. They were both very talented. My mom was so kind. I remember her always singing me to sleep when I was a child. My dad was gentle which was a rare quality to find in a man. They were both incredibly busy but they always had time for me."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 8:03 am

Rosaline wondered if that was true, why would Bryan's parents do such a mean thing to Ryan, their child? If they were so kind and gentle, how come they would throw away their child mercilessly?

Rosaline replied, "So they were both kind and good people, weren't they?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 8:04 am

Bryan nodded and replied, "Yup, they both were. I sure wish you could have known them, my love. They were the best. Even after they passed away, Alex's parents would tell me about my parents to make sure that I would never forget them. You know that they raised me after my parents died."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 8:05 am

Rosaline felt pretty confused now. Was Ryan lying? And if he was not, and if Bryan's parents really got rid of him, how come they were so kind and gentle in Bryan's eyes?

She had a confused look on her face, which could be clearly seen.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 8:06 am

Bryan observed the look of confusion on Rosaline's face and had to inquire about it. Gently, he asked, "My love, what is wrong? Was it something I said?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 8:08 am

Rosaline quickly shook her head and replied, "No, no. Nothing at all, my love."

Although her confused look wasn't really gone yet.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 8:11 am

Bryan wasn't so sure if Rosaline was all right but he simply nodded and replied, "Ahh all right, my love. You know, Alex's parents do know more about my parents so if you want to know about them, you might ask if you ever get a chance to see them. We might since we'll eventually go back to Devenshire and Alex's parents stay there most of the time. They and my parents all knew each other for many years. That's how Alex and I became close."

(Ok, I'm going to get off for the night since I'm getting sleepy and all. I'll see you tomorrow. Nite, nite Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 8:17 am

(Ahh ok. See you later, phoenix. ^^)

Although Rosaline wanted to ask more about Bryan's parents but then she remembered how the subject was pretty sensitive to Bryan. Instead, she nodded and replied,

"Ahh I see. Well, I'd sure like to meet them and get a chance to talk to them. It would be nice to."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next