Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 12 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 12 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 12 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 12 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 12:11 am

Bryan nodded and replied, "Yup, you'll get to see them sometime. They're really great. I became so close to them after my parents passed away and having Alex around was like having a brother. You know, sometimes I did feel lonely because I had no siblings but with Alex, that feeling wasn't around often."

(Heh, heh, if only Bryan knew. Razz )
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 5:17 am

(lol)

Rosaline raised an eyebrow and stared at Bryan. If what Ryan said was true, then it was his parents' fault that he had no siblings around. She wanted to ask him about Ryan but wasn't sure about it since that might come up with sensitive subjects.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 7:00 am

Bryan looked confusedly and yet curiously at Rosaline. He could see her staring at him and he wondered what was up. He said,

"Ummm is everything all right, my love? You've been a bit quiet and that's unusual for you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 7:01 am

Rosaline sighed and replied, "Nah, nothing is wrong. Just hearing you speaking, that's all."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 7:03 am

However, Bryan wasn't entirely convinced. He replied, "Are you sure? Is there any particular reason that you wish to know about my parents? I wish I could show you pictures of them but the family photo album is back at our Devenshire home. But I do have a small wallet picture of them if you'd like to see what they looked like."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 7:06 am

Rosaline replied, "It's not about that. It's just that..."

She wanted to tell him what she thought about the matter but wasn't entirely sure about it.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 7:07 am

Bryan looked at Rosaline with a bit of worry on his face. Now he was really wondering where Rosaline was going with her questions. He replied gently, "What is it, my love? You know you can tell me anything. There are no secrets between us, right?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 7:08 am

Rosaline sighed and replied, "Bryan, well-well, it's about Ryan. What happened earlier today and all made me unable to stop thinking about this whole matter."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 7:10 am

On his face, Bryan's forehead creased and he had this slight frown on his face. Quietly, he replied, "What about him? If you're thinking that anything of what he said is true, don't. He's lying. My parents would have told me if I had a brother."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 7:17 am

For some reason, Rosaline grew angry at Bryan for saying that Ryan is lying. She replied, "Why are you saying that? And how can he be lying if he looks exactly like you? And from the tone of his voice and the look of his eyes, he doesn't look to be lying to me."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 7:20 am

Bryan didn't react well to Rosaline attacking him. She made it look like what his parents had told him about him being an only child was a lie and Bryan couldn't believe that. He turned away and replied,

"You might as well have told me that my parents lied to me and I refuse to believe that. And why do you defend Ryan so quickly?"

Bryan had his suspicions-that something had happened since the two of them departed from the concert hall but he couldn't figure out what exactly.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 12 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 9:16 am

Rosaline didn't know how to answer that. She couldn't tell Bryan what happened between her and Ryan when she left him to the graveyard. She quickly replied,

"I-I am not defending him. I am saying that you are judging too quickly. Your parents might have not told because they would not, if they are the ones who sent him away."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 12:06 am

Bryan raised an eyebrow and stared into Rosaline's eyes. Slowly, he replied with a bit of suspicion in his voice, "Now why would you think my parents would do a thing like that? They'd never chase away a person, well, at least without good reason to do so."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 4:06 am

Rosaline stayed quiet for a few seconds, avoiding Bryan's gaze. Although she knew the reason, she couldn't tell, not now.

She quietly replied, "They were your parents, not mine. Why don't you tell me?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 6:51 am

Bryan shrugged, for he had no idea how to react to Rosaline's question. He couldn't think of any reason whatsoever that his parents would commit such a terrible act. At the same time, though, he didn't want to get into an argument with Rosaline about this. The two of them had other things to worry about, mainly being opening night.

So he replied, "My love, why don't you talk to Alex's parents about this? They knew my parents for many years so they could answer your questions."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 6:59 am

Rosaline simply replied, "Whatever. You can ask them but I doubt they will tell you if it's the truth."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 8:14 am

Bryan felt hurt, for Rosaline's words stung more than a slap or punch to the face. He turned away from her and did his best not to show that hurt although it was difficult to do. Quietly, he replied,

"Can we talk about something else?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 8:16 am

Rosaline saw Bryan's reaction and felt that she hurt him. She felt that she won't be able to convince Bryan to change his mind about Ryan unless she tells him the truth about what happened.

Rosaline replied, "Bryan, can I tell you something but promise not to get angry?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 8:18 am

Bryan turned to face Rosaline and nodded his head. He replied, "Ok, I promise I won't be angry or at least I'll try not to be."

He waited, wondering what Rosaline wanted to tell him.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 8:18 am

Rosaline took a deep breath and replied, "When I went to the graveyard...Ryan tried to kidnap me."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 8:20 am

Bryan had this look of shock on his face. He had no idea that Ryan tried to go after Rosaline again. He wanted to be angry, angry at Ryan for harming his love like that. But he did promise Rosaline that he wouldn't be angry so he kept composure on his face and nodded his head, waiting for Rosaline to go on.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 8:21 am

Rosaline saw Bryan give no reply and continued, "Well, he teleported me to some other place and said something like he would romance me or whatever. I got to talk to him, though, and...and he wasn't as bad as I thought."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 8:23 am

Bryan replied, "What do you mean by that? I've seen little of Ryan so far but all he's done has been hostile towards both of us. He kidnapped me and now I learned he tried to kidnap you. But why would you say he's not so bad?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 8:24 am

Rosaline replied, "Because I got to talk to him. I actually got to convince him to stop his bad actions and stop going after you. He is feeling hurt, Bryan, after what happened to him."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 12 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 8:26 am

Bryan slowly replied and skeptically, "What do you mean by 'what happened to him'? What did happen to him?"

He was now a little curious more than angry and wanted to know more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next