Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 13 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 13 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 13 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 13 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 13 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 8:29 am

Rosaline replied, "He told me that when you two were born, your parents thought that there was something wrong with him-a birth defect. They didn't like it and therefore sent him to an orphanage where he got the cruelest treatment ever. I personally can't understand how can your parents do such a thing."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 8:31 am

Bryan looked and felt shocked. He wouldn't, couldn't believe that his parents would do such a cruel thing. He was in such disbelief that he couldn't say anything. He stared at Rosaline and didn't say a word.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 8:32 am

Rosaline continued, "I know it hurts but I don't really think he is lying. There seemed to be true sadness in his voice and he looks exactly like you."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 8:34 am

Bryan finally replied, "But I can't believe that my parents would do such a horrible thing. They would never deny me a sibling. They knew how lonely I was and my parents even tried to have another child but then that accident and..."

He couldn't say anything more, for if he did, the tears would well up in his eyes and he wouldn't be able to hold the sadness within.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 8:36 am

Rosaline quickly hugged Bryan as if to comfort him, replying, "I know. Maybe your parents regretted it later but they couldn't just tell you. Or maybe they would have told you but didn't have the chance to. But the best that can be done now is to help your brother rather than accuse him."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 8:39 am

Bryan returned Rosaline's hug and thought about everything she said. He could hear the truthfulness and sincerity in her voice but part of him couldn't believe that his parents would do anything so cruel. So he had to find out the truth for himself, no matter what.

He looked into Rosaline's eyes and replied, "I need to know what the truth is because I simply don't know anymore. I feel in your voice that you believe Ryan but I need to investigate this for myself. Then once I know the truth either way, I can confront him about this and we can finally put this to rest."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 8:40 am

Rosaline nodded and replied, "Just know that I'll support you either way. I hope you two can reconcile this once and for all."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 8:44 am

Bryan nodded and replied, "I will find out the truth about all of this. I wish we were back in Devenshire. It would be easy to investigate this matter if my parents did dump Ryan but I suppose I can find another way."

Suddenly, Bryan got this headache and he said, "My love, I'm getting a little tired. Is it ok if we go get some sleep for the night?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 8:45 am

Rosaline nodded and replied, "Sure, my love. I am getting tired anyway, too, and we need the rest."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 8:48 am

Bryan nodded and replied, "All right then, my love. I'll use the bathroom first but I'll be very quick about it."

He got up and walked to the closet to get a pair of pajamas and then went into the bathroom, softly closing the door behind him. Once inside, all the sadness, the tears in his eyes finally fell out. He tried so hard to hide his sadness from Rosaline but now alone, he no longer had to keep the emotion in.

(Hmm, Love, did you get a PM from Yuu on what to do regarding Rosaline and the others back at her house?)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 8:51 am

(No, I didn't. O_O)

Rosaline felt that she upset Bryan and felt pretty guilty. But what could she do? He had to know the truth anyway.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 8:54 am

(O_O I'll forward the PM to you then. Then we can figure out what to do regarding the others.)

Bryan took a little longer than usual to use the bathroom. After letting the tears fall, he felt a little better and then took his time washing his face and changing into his pajamas. Then he combed his hair neatly. Once he looked presentable enough and the traces of tears had been wiped away as best he could, Bryan opened the door and returned to the bedroom. He said,

"I'm all done using the bathroom."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 8:55 am

(Ahh ok. Weird how she didn't do it. O_O)

Rosaline nodded and then stood up and went to the closet, taking her pajamas then entered the bathroom to change up.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 8:57 am

(Hmm, yeah. I just assumed that she would have sent you a PM, too. But then again, maybe she thought I would go ahead. *shrugs*)

Meanwhile, Bryan walked to the closet and put away his clothes. Then he walked to the bed and laid down on it, waiting for Rosaline. He thought about all that she had said as well as everything that had happened today and it gave him such a headache. He didn't know what to make of the situation.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 9:00 am

(This is weird. O_O)

Rosaline didn't take much time in the bathroom. She changed into her pajamas and washed her face then brushed up her hair. Once she was looking good, she took her clothes and went out of the bathroom, putting her clothes back in the closet.

She then went to Bryan's side but wasn't actually sure whether he would like her to lay down beside him after all what she said or what.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 9:02 am

(Yeah. I'm sorry for not telling you about this sooner but I assumed that Yuu had told you about this.)

Bryan saw Rosaline lay down beside him and he gave her a small smile. He replied, "You look beautiful, my love. Now let me hold you in my arms and we'll fall asleep together. This will be our first night since we've been married that it's just us. Well, and a lot of other guests and staff."

He chuckled despite all that had happened.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 9:04 am

(Nah, it's ok. But I guess we need to figure out something for the others to move.)

From Bryan's reaction, he seemed to be not angry so Rosaline snuggled to him and replied, "Yup, that is true, my love. And I promise you that we will always have romantic nights from now on."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 9:07 am

(Ahh true. I replied in the PM regarding what we can do. I suppose after Bryan and Rosaline go to sleep, we can pick up with the others?)

Bryan smiled and replied, "I would love that a lot, my love. I want our times together to always be full of romance and peace. It's so beautiful out tonight and even more so because you are here with me."

He held Rosaline adoringly in his arms and gazed upon her face. Then he approached his love to give her a sweet goodnight kiss.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 9:08 am

(Sounds good to me but we also have to remember that Alex and Nerine are still sleeping. O_O)

Rosaline returned the kiss more sweetly and passionately than ever. She wanted to be there for her love and comfort him no matter what happens.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 9:10 am

(lol True but I was thinking that we could catch up on Rosalind and the others first. Like it's nighttime for Bryan and Rosaline as well as for Alex, Nerine and the others back in Devenshire. But I think Rosalind and the others are behind. Razz )

Bryan broke off the kiss after a minute of kissing and had a content serene smile on his face. Then he said, "Good night, my love. Sleep well and don't worry-we don't have to wake up early tomorrow. We can sleep in but we should make sure to wake up in plenty of time before the concert begins."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 9:12 am

(lol Perhaps because they have nothing interesting going around them. Razz)

Rosaline laughed quietly and replied, "That sure is good to hear. I know you are going to do great, my love, I just know it."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 9:16 am

(lol)

Bryan replied, "And I have confidence that you will do beautifully with dancing, my love."

He then closed his eyes to fall asleep.

Meanwhile, back at Rosalind's house earlier that morning, Serena was sitting with Rosalind, Yuu, and the others. Yuu had just mentioned about a quest and Rosalind had to politely refuse. Serena then asked, "Yuu, what is this quest exactly?"

Yuu replied, "Well, we're going to search for this rare item called the knighten but we," pointing to herself and Faye, "need some help. We can't do this alone. The fate of the world depends on us finding this item and stopping whatever evil wants to try to get it."

(Hmm it feels a bit weird taking Yuu's characters but I hope I'm doing ok.)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 9:18 am

(lol It's alright. I understand how it feels. Razz)

Rosalind heard Yuu talk about the quest and replied, "It all sounds interesting. Hmmm..."

She looked as if she was thinking about something and then replied, "Perhaps I can ask Greg if I can come. He might accept and I may be able to come after all."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 9:20 am

Yuu replied, "Sure. Go ahead and ask Greg. He's your husband-is that correct?"

Yuu hadn't met Greg yet so she wasn't acquainted with him at all.

Meanwhile, Greg was sitting at the table in the dining room and breakfast was getting cold. He thought to himself,

Maybe Rosaline and Bryan had the right idea to eat when they did. Wait-I can't be agreeing with Rosaline!
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 9:22 am

(Man, Greg's comment made me almost rofl. Laughing)

Rosalind nodded to Yuu and replied, "Yup, that is right. We haven't been married for too long but we are quite happy."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next