Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 7:18 am

(lol)

Rosalind went back and seated herself while the others waited for Faye to begin singing.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 7:20 am

(I'll be curious to hear Yuu's voice next. lol)

Greg followed Rosalind and sat beside her, waiting for Faye to begin. Faye looked through the selection of songs and finally picked one out called "How do I get you alone." She then took a deep breath and begin singing in an alto voice.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 7:22 am

(lol I don't know what it will be. Razz)

Rosalind, Celia and Yuu all listened to Faye's voice. She was singing quite well and they enjoyed listening to her.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 7:24 am

Serena and Greg listened to Faye sing as well and both were equally impressed. Faye sang in a beautiful alto voice so it was a little deeper than what Serena had sang earlier but it was equally beautiful. Faye hit all the notes perfectly and got all the words correct. Serena could see a little more of Faye's personality as she continued singing.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 7:25 am

Celia, Yuu and Rosalind just continued to listen to Faye's voice, which was getting more beautiful as she went on. They enjoyed listening to her voice which was pretty and melodic.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 7:27 am

Faye continued to sing the song beautifully, taking in a few deep breaths every now and then between lyrics. She finished off the song after a few minutes and once the music ended, she curtseyed to the audience and quietly asked,

"How did I do?"

Serena was the first to applaud and reply, "That was beautiful, Faye. Absolutely lovely."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 7:28 am

Rosalind clapped her hands quietly and replied, "Yup, have to agree here. You did quite well, Faye."

Celia nodded in agreement and replied, "Your voice is pretty decent."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 7:30 am

Faye smiled and replied, "Thank you, everyone."

She then walked back to her seat to take a break. Serena then looked to Celia and said, "Celia, why don't you try next? I'd love to hear your voice."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 7:30 am

Celia blushed and replied, "Oh me? But my voice isn't probably as good as yours, or Rosalind's or Faye's. No need to make fun of myself now."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 7:33 am

Serena shook her head and replied, "Oh I think your voice must be as equally beautiful if not more so. You should give it a try."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 7:34 am

Celia sighed and replied, "Oh fine. But I warned you."

She stood up and walked to the mic, looking at the selection of songs to choose one.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 7:35 am

(Hmm makes me wonder how Celia's singing voice is going to be. Razz )

While Celia went to choose a song, Serena, Faye, and Greg sat in their seats, patiently waiting for Celia to choose a song and begin.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 7:37 am

(Oh probably not that bad. Razz)

Celia looked carefully at the selection of songs until she finally came across one she liked. It was called "Give me a reason to love you".

She took a deep breath and began singing the lyrics with the music. Her voice wasn't as decent as anyone who sang before, but it wasn't disturbing or so bad either.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 7:40 am

As Celia sang, Serena enjoyed listening to her voice. It was pretty to her ears, even if it wasn't as up to standards as the others who previously sang. Greg enjoyed listening to Celia sing, as did Faye. The audience watched Celia as she sang the song.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 7:41 am

Rosalind and Yuu enjoyed listening to Celia as well, even though she wasn't as good as the others. Celia meanwhile continued singing, not feeling so confident.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 7:43 am

As Serena watched Celia sing, she could see her face showing signs of losing confidence. So she gave her sister a kind gentle smile, as if to silently encourage her to go on and that she was enjoying her singing immensely.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 7:45 am

Celia saw the look on Serena's face while singing and she smiled a small smile. After a few more minutes, she was done singing and the music slowly faded out.

Sighing, she said, "Alright. Don't say I didn't warn you."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 7:46 am

Serena replied, "Awww that was absolutely beautiful, Celia. I enjoyed listening to you."

Greg added, "Yup. Your singing is good, too, your majesty. You have a talent there."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 7:47 am

Rosalind nodded and replied, "Yup, yup, I agree. No need to be embarrassed at all, Celia."

Celia blushed and replied, "Hee, hee. Thanks everyone. And Greg, honestly, just call me Celia. We are all friends here."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 7:50 am

Greg replied, "Oh all right then, Celia. Your voice was very good. I guess it runs in the family."

He then turned to Yuu and said, "You're the only one left. Would you like to have a go at the mic?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 7:52 am

Yuu was a little surprised and replied, "Oh, no, thanks! I am not much into singing anyway. But you guys did a great job."

(Just because I don't know how Yuu's voice will be and I think that's what would the real Yuu have done. lol)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 7:53 am

(lol I see. Razz )

Serena looked a little disappointed and replied, "Awww are you sure, Yuu? I'm sure you sing as wonderfully as everyone else."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 7:54 am

Yuu turned to Serena and replied, "Ehh it's alright. I had enough fun listening to you guys. You were awesome."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 7:56 am

Serena nodded, for she didn't wish to push Yuu on the matter. Greg looked at the time and said, "It looks like it's almost lunchtime. Shall we all go out and have lunch? We can then decide on what to do for the rest of the day afterwards."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 7:57 am

Rosalind replied, "Sounds good to me. We sure need something to eat after all this singing."

Celia nodded in agreement and replied, "Sounds good to me as well."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next