Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 8:50 am

Rosalind lead the way to the Chinese restaurant she knew. It was the same restaurant Bryan and Rosaline was in for lunch.

Rosaline raised an eyebrow and replied, "And why can't you say no? It isn't that hard, especially when you are the master."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 8:53 am

(Yup, I knew it. lol)

Greg followed Rosalind to the restaurant, unaware that Rosaline and Bryan were there right now having lunch together. All he thought of was the wonderful date that he would have with his wife and no other distractions surrounding them.

Bryan replied, "Well, some people would call me a bit kind-hearted. I'm not in the habit of saying no, at least not often, but maybe you can change that. After all, you helped me to stop drinking tea in the evenings, as that was the reason I stayed up late."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 9:01 am

Rosalind continued leading the way to the restaurant and soon, they were there. It was the Flying Lion restaurant. She said,

"Come on, let us enter."

Rosaline replied, "Right, so I have another job to do and that is changing that bad habit of yours. A man is a man who can say no and yes. You must be like that, too."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 9:04 am

Greg nodded and followed Rosalind inside the restaurant. Once they were inside, the host greeted them and said,

"Welcome to the Flying Lion. A table for two, yes?"

Greg replied, "Yes, sir."

The host then replied, "Please follow me then." He then led the way further inside where the other customers were happily enjoying lunch.

Bryan replied, "Yes, my love. I will do whatever you command."

He gave Rosaline a serious and yet kind look as he said those words.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 9:09 am

Rosaline couldn't help but laugh a little quietly on Bryan's reaction, perhaps a little too much.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 9:12 am

As the host led Rosalind and Greg to a table, Greg looked around at the customers. He noticed at one of the tables a familiar couple. It was Bryan and Rosaline and it looked like they were having a quiet intimate lunch together. Greg approached Rosalind and whispered,

"Honey, isn't that Rosaline and Bryan over there?"

Bryan loved hearing Rosaline's laugh, for it was like a beautiful song to him. He held one of her hands and gently kissed it, replying, "I will do whatever my love commands. You are my master, my love."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 9:15 am

Rosalind looked at the table where Greg pointed and noticed that it indeed was Rosaline and Bryan, having a nice lunch together.

She nodded and replied, "Yup, it sure seems so. Looks like they are having fun."

Rosaline stopped laughing and couldn't help but blush and replied, "I love you so much, my love, and I promise I will do my best to support you and help you always."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 9:18 am

Greg replied, "Yup. So do you want to go see them and say hi or should we leave them be?"

Although Greg didn't exactly get along with Rosaline, he knew how much Rosalind would like to see her again and it would be nice to see Bryan before the concert.

Bryan smiled and replied, "And I will do my best to be by your side always and be the loving, faithful husband that you deserve."

He resumed eating, unaware that Rosalind and Greg had found them.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 9:19 am

Rosalind replied, "What do you think? I'd like to talk to Rosaline but then again, I don't want to spoil their happiness."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 9:21 am

Greg replied, "Well, I suppose we could drop by and see them for a few minutes and then we can find a table to eat by ourselves. That way, you can say hi to Rosaline without it feeling like an intrusion. I think that would be all right and I'd like to say hi to Bryan and to wish him the very best of luck with his concert tonight."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 9:22 am

Rosalind nodded and replied, "Good. Lead the way this time, honey."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 9:24 am

Greg nodded and replied, "All right, honey."

Turning to the host, Greg said, "We're just going to say hi to our friends for a few minutes and then we'll be at our table."

The host nodded and left the couple after having placed their menus on their table.

Greg then took the lead and walked to Rosaline's and Bryan's table. He approached them and said, "Hey you two. It's nice seeing you both here. Rosalind and I are having a nice lunch together but we wanted to say hi to you."

Bryan turned to Greg and said, "Ahh hey Greg. It's nice to see you, too."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 9:45 am

Unfortunately though, Rosaline wasn't as happy as Bryan. She turned away from the other couple, and groaning whispered to herself, "Oh great. They are like after us everywhere."

Rosalind said to Bryan, "Nice to see you here, too, Bryan. It's a nice coincidence, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 12:21 am

Bryan heard Rosaline's comment and could tell that she was clearly annoyed that Rosalind and Greg had shown up. But despite how she was feeling, Bryan wanted to be polite so he replied to Rosalind,

"Ahh it's nice to see you both here. Rosaline and I were just having lunch. We're relaxing before the concert tonight."

Greg replied, "I see. Rosalind and I are here to celebrate buying our store. We were able to do so earlier."

Bryan replied, "Ahh that's wonderful. Congratulations, you two."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 2:43 am

Rosalind smiled and replied, "Thanks, Bryan. We saw you and Rosaline and just wanted to wish you best of luck on your concert tonight. I am sure you are going to do great and everyone is going to love your music."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 6:54 am

Bryan replied, "Awww, thank you, Rosalind. Make sure that you, Greg, and your parents come early. Although the tickets I gave you have the best seats, you should make sure to get to the concert hall early to avoid the crowds. And I'll be backstage if you all want to visit me afterwards."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 6:55 am

Rosalind nodded and replied, "Of course, Bryan. We will be all sure to be there on time to give you as much support as possible. And of course, Rosaline will be there, too, right?"

Rosaline ignored whatever was said about her and remained ignorant.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 6:58 am

(lol Man, Rosaline is really annoyed. Razz )

As Rosaline chose not to reply, Bryan spoke up and said, "Ahh yes, of course."

He paused for a moment and then continued, "I wanted to apologize to you, Rosalind. I know that we left so suddenly yesterday but I guess you can call me selfish, for I wanted Rosaline all to myself."

Although that wasn't what really happened, Bryan thought it best not to reveal that he and Rosaline had agreed to stay at the inn for the duration of their stay in Lessire.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 7:00 am

(lol)

Rosalind replied, "Oh you don't need to apologize, Bryan. I sure understand how you must love Rosaline so much and all. But I could have preferred if you two could stay with us for a little longer at least. After all, after your stay in Lessire, you two will be outside the country and we won't be able to see you."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 7:03 am

Bryan nodded his head and replied, "I understand, Rosalind. I should have considered that myself. I'd forgotten that after this part of the tour is over, my Rosaline and I will be away. But tell you what-after my concert tour is over, why don't you and Greg come to Devenshire sometime and visit us? It's a bit far but you're more than welcome to come and see us. I believe you've never been in Devenshire before from what I understand and I'm sure you'd be curious to see what it's like. It's where Greg grew up and I would give you a tour of the town myself."

Bryan was trying to be hospitable although he had no idea how Rosaline was reacting to the idea.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 7:05 am

Rosaline was getting just more annoyed although doing her best to contain herself and not suddenly explode.

Rosalind replied, "Ahh that would be sure nice. It will a nice opportunity to see Devenshire while in the same time, visiting both of you."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 7:09 am

(lol I bet Rosaline would rather be with Ryan at the moment. Razz )

Bryan replied, "Ahh good. Then I look forward to seeing you two sometime."

He glanced over at Rosaline and saw that she was getting annoyed. He didn't want his wife to continue being displeased so he knew that he had to somehow get Rosalind and Greg to go away. So he continued,

"Well, I don't want to keep you two from your lunch and all. Rosaline and I are just waiting for our main courses now and then we'll have to get going. Lots of last minute preparations and all that."

Greg replied, "Ahh yes, we understand. You and Rosaline have a good lunch then and we'll see you tonight."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 7:11 am

(lol If she was given a choice, Ryan it would be. Razz)

Rosalind nodded and replied, "Enjoy your meal and I wish you best of luck, Bryan."

She then left with Greg back to their table.

Rosaline sighed a sigh of relief, as if letting out the breathes she was holding while Rosalind and Greg were there.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 7:14 am

(lol)

As soon as Greg and Rosalind had left, Bryan turned to Rosaline to see how she was. She breathed a sigh of relief and Bryan turned to her and said,

"I'm sorry, my love. I know that was unbearable but I didn't want to be rude in front of Rosalind and Greg. At least they're not going to sit at our table, right?"

Meanwhile, Greg went with Rosalind back to their own table and he helped her to her seat. Then he seated himself and then looked at the menu to see what looked good.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 7:15 am

Rosaline showed a face of annoyance and replied, "Gee, like I could have allowed them. I could hardly stand five minutes of them standing."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next