Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 12:01 am

Bryan smiled faintly and replied, "Yup. I can't bear to live without you and I don't want to. Once you're gone, I'll die soon thereafter. I have comfort knowing that we'll be together in the world beyond. It's all right, my love. This is what I want to do and don't cry. I've lived a good life and I'm happy to know that I'll be with you always. You've shown me happiness again, happiness that I never thought would ever exist. I can die peacefully now."

Patriaclos replied, "I see. Hmm, well, maybe I'm just overreacting but something tells me that there's something wrong although I don't know what exactly. What inn are Bryan and Rosaline staying at?"

Alex looked over at Lycoris, who began to look a little sleepy. He wrapped his arms around her and asked,

"My darling, are you getting sleepy? We should go inside so you can lie down on the bed and sleep well."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 12:05 am

Rosaline shook her head furiously and weakly held Bryan's arms, the tears falling more and more.

"Don't be silly! I won't be in comfort knowing that...that I was the cause of your death. That I...I was the one who made you die. Please, Bryan, please undo it. I would never forgive myself if you...you die for me."

Her face was getting paler, and she was becoming more and more weak.

(Hmmm I have an idea for saving them both but I am not sure since it might be supernatural. Is it ok? I really want to save Bryan. O_O)

Rosalind replied, "It's the Tavern of Arms, Dad. Ummm I am worried now."

Lycoris, still closing her eyes shook her head and replied, "Ummm no, I am not sleepy. I don't want this night to end."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 12:10 am

(Ahh it's ok with me. And yeah, I don't want either of them to die as well. O_O)

Bryan shook his head and gave a faint but beautiful smile for his Rosaline.

"I want to die in your arms, knowing that we'll always be together. This is my choice, my love, and I have no regrets whatsoever. You're the only one I love and I cannot live without you."

Patriaclos nodded and smiled, doing his best to comfort Rosalind. "Sweetie, I'm sure it's nothing. I'm probably just overreacting. The paternal sense in me, I suppose. I'll go teleport over to the inn now and just make sure that Rosaline is all right. I'll be back soon, ok?"

Alex smiled and held Lycoris ever so closer to him. "Ahh ok. Well, let me know if you do get sleepy. And wait, there's something I want to know. Is there anything else you wish to do tonight, just for you?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 12:14 am

Rosaline held Bryan in her arms, crying more and more tears.

"This scene...why am I reliving it? Why am I losing you now like I've lost Sebastian? Why are dying here in my arms as well? I know it's different because we will be together but I can't bear this pain. The pain of losing the ones you love dying in your arms. I- I..."

She couldn't continue and slowly her hands became light and faint. But it was all of a sudden when there was a beautiful light shining, shining out of the sky and through the darkness of the night.

Rosalind nodded and replied, "Ahh ok, Dad."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 12:20 am

Bryan held Rosaline in his arms, awaiting the end so that the two of them could be together. It was then that he noticed a beautiful light shining.

What's going on? What's happening?

He felt a little afraid, wondering what was going on.

Patriaclos then teleported himself to the lobby at the Tavern of Arms. He approached the front desk and asked where Bryan's room was, assuming that Bryan and Rosaline were there. The receptionist pointed it out to him and Patriaclos went upstairs, knocking on the door. But there was no answer.

So then he teleported himself inside the room and searched but there were no signs of Bryan or Rosaline. However, it looked like someone had left in a hurry, seeing the remains of a dinner lying nearby. Patriaclos knew then that something was wrong so he teleported himself back to Rosalind's house right away.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 12:23 am

Rosaline saw the light as well and wondered what was that. She couldn't, however, stay awake to see what it was. Feeling tired and heavy, she closed her eyes and lose consciousness although she hasn't died yet.

Out of the beautiful light that was shining brightly in the sky, came a beautiful figure that had beautiful white wings. It belonged to what looked like an angel, and it was a girl with beautiful yellow hair and a beautiful smile. Her eyes were closed and she kept whispering,

"Use a rose...use love...to save your beloved."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 12:30 am

(Awww, that's so sweet. ^^)

Bryan saw the beautiful angel appear and whisper the words needed to save his Rosaline. He wondered if she meant an actual rose. Would that somehoe save his love?

He looked over at Rosaline, who was getting weaker and weaker by the minute.

Greg saw Patriaclos return and ask, "Sir, did you find Rosaline and Bryan?"

Patriaclos shook his head and replied, "Nope. Neither of them is at the inn. But it looks like one of them left off in a hurry. I can't help but worry."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 12:33 am

(Ahh I am going on randomly now so if it doesn't make sense, it's ok. XD)

The angel approached Bryan and Rosaline and opened her eyes, which revealed beautiful, peaceful red eyes. She had a beautiful smile on her face and gently touched Rosaline's forehead and with a beautiful voice, she continued,

"A rose of love...can save your beloved. A rose of love can make her smile and open her eyes. It can make her live happily with you, ever after."

Rosalind worried and replied, "Oh no. But where can they be then? I am afraid that something wrong has happened to either of them."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 12:37 am

(lol Ok. I'm curious to see where this is going. XD)

Bryan looked as the angel told him how to save Rosaline. He then spoke up.

"A rose of love? Do you mean like an actual rose? Where would I find one?"

He looked around him to find any signs of roses.

Patriaclos thought it over and replied, "I have no idea. Rosalind, where would your sister go if she wanted to be alone?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 12:54 am

The angel smiled and shook her head. With a bit of magic in her hands, a rose was created in her hands. It was a beautiful golden rose that shone brightly.

The angel handed the rose to Bryan and replied, "Use this to show the love inside your heart. Put it over what your beloved's illness where and speak the words of love that you have inside."

Rosalind replied, "Umm either the graveyard or the Park of Lovers."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 2:12 am

Bryan took the rose from the angel and nodded. He gently placed the rose over Rosaline's chest. Then he closed his eyes and started to speak straight from his heart.

"My Rosaline, words can never describe how much you have changed my life. You have captured my heart almost from the first moment we met and ever since then, you've shown me that it is possible to love, that it is possible that there is someone for me and that person is you. There can never be anyone else. Our hearts and souls are intertwined as one and I love you-I love you so much. Let this rose be what heals you and saves us so we can be eternal, be forever."

Patriaclos nodded and replied, "Ok, then here's what we should do. We should split up and half of us go to the park while the other half go to the graveyard."

Serena stood up and added, "Count me in as well. I want to help as much as possible."

Patriaclos looked over at Serena and replied, "Thanks, Serena. We could use all the help we can get. And someone should stay here in case Rosaline or Bryan think about coming here."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 2:17 am

The rose on Rosaline's chest began to glow brightly and somehow, it was absorbed inside Rosaline's chest.

The angel smiling, said, "Now there is one last step left. Kiss her, kiss her to show her much love does your heart have for her."

Rosalind replied, "Dad, I want to go. I am very worried for Rosaline."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 2:20 am

Bryan nodded. He then turned back to look at Rosaline and holding her gently in his arms, he leaned in to kiss. He kissed her gently but yet passionately to show all the love in his heart, to show her that she meant everything to him.

Patriaclos nodded and replied, "Of course. I understand. Let's see. How about this? Serena and I will search in the graveyard while Rosalind and Greg search in the park. Andra should stay here just in case either Rosaline or Bryan return. If we don't find any signs of them, let's return here right away. How does that sound?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 2:37 am

Rosaline, asleep, could feel someone kissing her. She couldn't know who that was but she could feel herself getting stronger, although sleepy.

The angel watched over as Bryan kissed Rosaline. She had a peaceful, serene smile on her face, happy that she could help this young couple.

Andra replied, "Patriaclos, I feel like I am the one who should go with you to the graveyard. I am Rosaline's mother and I am very worried for her as well."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 3:33 am

Bryan continued to kiss Rosaline for a while and then afterwards broke off the kiss. He wondered whether she would be all right now. Turning to the angel, Bryan asked,

"Will Rosaline live now? My life means nothing without her in it."

Serena spoke up and said, "Patriaclos, sir, I could stay here in case Rosaline or Bryan show up. You and Andra can go to the graveyard."

Patriaclos replied, "All right then. Andra and I will go to the graveyard while Rosalind and Greg go to the park. Is everything good with that?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 3:37 am

The angel nodded and replied, "Your love has shown that you want her to live. You two are clearly meant for each other, and for that she will live. Be happy, young man, cause your beloved has a new life."

Andra and Rosalind nodded, showing Patriaclos that they were alright with the plan.

-------
Suite à un grand nombre de réponses, ce sujet a été automatiquement divisé. Vous pouvez retrouver la suite de ce sujet ici :
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=458
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40