Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 7:17 am

Bryan was a little disappointed to hear that Rosaline wasn't interested in music although he did his best not to show it. Music was his life's work so he loved it a lot. However, he was interested when Rosaline mentioned that she was an ice dancer.

"Ahh an ice dancer? That must have been fun."

The waiter returned with the glasses of club soda and placed them in front of Rosaline and Bryan. Then he left, leaving the two alone again.

Alex searched a little longer and then suddenly he approached to where Lycoris' hiding spot was. He approached her from behind and then reached his arms out to grab her.

Whispering in her ear, he said, "Darling, I found you at last. It sure took me a while to find you."

He had a sweet smile on his face, having found his love.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 7:20 am

Rosaline raised an eyebrow and replied, "Why, yes, I was. Does it sound weird or what? But that was long before I ever..." She realized that she was going to tell more about herself so she shut her mouth.

Lycoris giggled sweetly and replied, "It sure took you a while but you were able to find me."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 7:24 am

Bryan wondered what Rosaline was about to say when she suddenly stopped talking. He wanted to know what she wanted to say but then figured that she was probably not comfortable yet mentioning anything too personal about herself.

Continuing back to the main conversation, Bryan said, "Oh I don't think it's weird about you being an ice dancer. I think it sounds interesting and very beautiful as well. Are you a dancer now?"

Alex chuckled and held Lycoris in his arms. "Well, you were hard to find but definitely worth the wait. Now I should reward you for having hidden from me so well."

He leaned in to give Lycoris a sweet kiss on the lips.

(Ok, I'll be getting off for the night since I have work and such tomorrow. Nite, nite Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 7:30 am

(Alright. Nite nite, phoenix. ^^)

Rosaline shook her head and replied, "No although I would like to. But however, something prevents me from doing that. Trust me, if I could dance again, I would but that is impossible to happen now."

Lycoris smiled and sweetly returned Alex's kiss. She wrapped her arms around him and continued to kiss him, feeling so much happiness and love with him.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 11:35 pm

Bryan wondered whatever could prevent Rosaline from dancing again.

He said, "Umm if I'm not intruding too much in the matter, I wonder what would prevent you from returning to a life of dancing."

Alex continued kissing Lycoris for a while, feeling so much happiness and joy being with her. Eventually, the kiss had to end so after, he looked into Lycoris' eyes and asked,

"So shall I hide now and you find me?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 11:37 pm

Rosaline looked at Bryan for a second then turned her face away again.

"I'd prefer to keep this for myself."

Lycoris nodded and replied, "Yup! I'll count to 20 then you go to find a place to hide!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 11:40 pm

Bryan could see that Rosaline was uncomfortable talking about the subject. He reached his hand out to touch hers and said,

"Oh I'm sorry. I shouldn't have prodded into the matter."

He felt bad that he had asked something that was none of his business to begin with.

Alex nodded and replied, "Ok then. Come find me quickly, though, since one second without my Lycoris is like eternity."

He then got up and ran to find a good place to hide.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 11:43 pm

Rosaline sighed and replied, "It's not like I do not trust you or anything but most of my life is secrets. I am not ready to mention it all to anybody. Even my family knows nothing about me and what happened to me."

Lycoris giggled and then closed her eyes and counted to 20. After finishing that, she opened her eyes and said,

"Alex, I am coming!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 11:47 pm

Bryan nodded in understanding and replied, "I understand. It's ok. You don't have to tell me but if you ever feel that you want to talk to someone, I'm here for you, ok?"

The waiter then returned with the orders for Rosaline and Bryan. He set them down on the table, bowed, and then left.

Bryan then turned back to the food and said, "Well, let's eat, shall we? I'm hungry and I'm guessing that you must be, too."

He gave Rosaline a small smile to try to lighten the mood a bit.

Alex had hidden himself near the house but still outside. He was hiding in the bushes behind a fence and did his best not to make a sound. But he wanted Lycoris to find him quickly.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 11:49 pm

Rosaline smiled a bit and then took a bite of her sandwich. She replied, "Hmm, tastes good. This restaurant is still as good as it used to be."

Lycoris searched a bit in the trees but she couldn't find Alex. She decided to search in the field.

"Wow, Alex, you sure are good at hiding but you won't hide for long."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 11:52 pm

Bryan took a bite of his sandwich as well and then ate a couple of french fries.

He nodded in agreement. "This place sure does serve good food. And the atmosphere is nice, too. I like that it's casual and not too crowded. You wouldn't believe it but although I have to perform in front of huge crowds, I prefer being solitary."

Alex chuckled quietly as he heard Lycoris' voice. This reminded him of the good times he had as a young boy playing hide and seek with his friends but this time, it was a lot more fun as he was playing with his beloved.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 11:55 pm

Rosaline continued eating her food and replied, "I am not very surprised. You are a musician and musicians always prefer to be in quiet and peace, don't they?"

Lycoris continued searching in the field but still, she couldn't find Alex. Pouting, she said,

"Meh, now how come you are beating me?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 11:58 pm

Bryan replied, "Oh it really depends on the musician. Some prefer to be out in the spotlight and I'm not one of those. I always thought that it was more my personality to have peace and quiet and not be in others' company too much. I don't mind hanging out with friends and all but I don't go searching for others' company."

He continued eating and drank some club soda.

Alex saw Lycoris' pout even in the dark and accidentally almost revealed his location. He wanted to tell Lycoris where he was hiding but then decided to wait a little longer, hoping that she would find him.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 12:01 am

Rosaline replied, "That is interesting. Believe it or not, I didn't know there are men who prefer quiet and peace like you do."

Lycoris heard some soft sound and guessed it was where Alex hiding. She approached his hiding place and whispered, "Come out now, Alex, I know you are here."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 12:04 am

Bryan nodded and replied, "Yup, that's me. I suppose this explains in a way why I haven't found a girlfriend. You know, some of my friends bug me about that but it's not like I'm frantically in search for one. I'm pretty happy with my life as it is."

Alex came out of his hiding spot and appeared in front of Lycoris.

Hugging her, he twirled her around for a moment and then placed her back on the ground.

"You found me at least, my darling."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 12:16 am

Rosaline replied, "So you have never...had a relationship before?"

Rosaline remembered what was between her and Sebastian and it saddened her although she did her best not to show it.

Lycoris giggled and replied, "Aww, I didn't find you. You did show off yourself."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 4:43 am

Bryan shook his head and replied, "That's right. I know that must sound a little unusual but I've always been absorbed in my music. It makes me happy. And I have my friends so I have a pretty fulfilling life. But I don't know...There are times when I feel that home is a little empty. I mean, I have servants and such to attend to my needs but I don't know. It's hard to explain but I guess at times I feel like something is missing."

He chuckled a bit before continuing. "I know that must not make any sense at all."

Alex pouted at Lycoris although on the inside, he was happy to be with her again.

"So you tricked me into revealing myself?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 4:44 am

Rosaline replied, "Umm, perhaps you do want to find love. Trust me...love is good."

She remembered all the time she spent with Sebastian in the past.

Lycoris giggled and replied, "Yup, yup. And you fell for the trick."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 4:47 am

Bryan cocked his head a little to the left and replied, "Really? Well, I don't know. I guess I haven't found the right woman yet so hmm makes me wonder if I ever will."

He paused before continuing. "So have you someone special in your life?"

Alex continued to pout. "Aww, my love, that wasn't a nice thing to do. I must punish you for that."

He approached Lycoris and then started punishing her by tickling her silly.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 4:49 am

Rosaline's face saddened and she replied, "Ummm, I had. But that was very long ago and right now, I am single."

Lycoris laughed out loud as Alex began to tickle her. She tried to stop him although she was having quite fun.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 4:53 am

Seeing the sadness expressed on Rosaline's face, Bryan reached his hand out to her and said, "I'm sure that in time, you'll find someone who will love you as much as your previous love. It might take time but you're a very beautiful woman and any man would be lucky to have you. And in the meantime, I guess you're stuck with me."

He winked at her and then finished up his food.

Alex continued tickling Lycoris and was happy to see her laughing and having fun. They were having so much fun that soon they were on the ground. He eventually stopped tickling her and then began to stare lovingly into her eyes, for Lycoris looked so beautiful in the moonlight.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 4:55 am

Rosaline laughed a bit and replied, "Not that I am going to be stuck with you forever or anything. Plus, I don't think any man would like me. Who would want a rude, shrew lady like me? I doubt any man is searching for this kind of a woman."

Just then, Rosaline began to feel something in her chest although she did her best not to show it.

Lycoris stared back into Alex's eyes and said, "You know, Alex, that punishment was really fun."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 4:59 am

Bryan chuckled a bit and then replied, "Aww, don't say that. I don't look at you that way at all. To me, you're a very strong woman who isn't afraid to voice her opinions and I respect any woman who can do that and believe me, there are very few women out there who can. Most women are polite and brought up to be proper ladies and all. Nothing wrong with that, of course, but that can get boring after a while."

He then noticed Rosaline in a bit of pain. Worry on his face, he said, "Is something wrong? Are you ill?"

Alex chuckled and replied, "So I suppose I should punish you more often? Hmm, I wonder what would happen if you punished me for anything bad that I did."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 5:02 am

Rosaline shook her head and replied, "Oh, no. I am alright."

But then, she felt something in her mouth and quickly put her hand on it. She whispered, "Um, excuse me."

She stood up and quickly went to the ladies' room.

Lycoris replied, "I sure would but then again, I would like you to do a lot of bad things so that we have fun like that often."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 5:06 am

After Rosaline left to the ladies' room, Bryan remained seated in his chair. He was worried that she had left so quickly. Although he didn't know her long, Bryan could tell that Rosaline was sick.

I wonder if Rosalind or Greg know about this.

Holding Lycoris in his arms, Alex smiled and replied, "It'll be fun for the two of us to be naughty."

He got up and then helped Lycoris up.

"So my love, what shall we do next? The night is young and it's just you and me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next