Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 5:07 am

It took Rosaline a while to return but at last, she did. She looked a bit pale and like there was something bothering her.

She seated herself back across Bryan and remained silent.

Lycoris replied, "Hmm, do you have any ideas?"
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 5:11 am

Bryan was glad to see Rosaline return although he could see that she didn't look too well.

He asked, "Hey are you all right? Do you want me to take you to a doctor or at least take you home?"

He really didn't want their time to end so soon but at the moment, he was more concerned for Rosaline's health than anything else.

Alex replied, "Let me see. I wish we could go horseback riding but the house doesn't have a stable yet. I guess Mom and Dad hadn't thought that we would need one. Ahh I know. How about we play some tag, if you're up for it, that is?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 5:13 am

Rosaline shook her head and replied, "No, I am fine. Really, I don't need a doctor and home is worse."

Lycoris looked confused and replied, "Umm what is tag?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 5:17 am

Bryan was a little confused as to what could be wrong with going home although he knew a little. Obviously, Rosaline didn't like all the worry that her family had for her so maybe it was a little suffocating. So he thought over what they should do next.

"Hmm well, since we're about done with dinner, what do you want to do? We could go out for coffee or tea or check out the concert hall where I'll be performing in a few days."

Alex sweatdropped and replied, "Oh you don't know tag? Well, basically one person is 'it' and the others have to run around chasing that person to touch him or her. Once that's done, then the person who won becomes 'it' and the game continues. It requires a lot of running, though."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 5:19 am

Rosaline replied, "Hmm, what about we check the concert hall? It sounds like a fun idea."

Lycoris liked the idea and replied, "Sounds fun! What about we begin already? You will try to catch me!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 5:23 am

Bryan nodded and replied, "Ok then. Let me get the bill and I'm paying."

He waved his hand and the waiter soon came to their table. Bryan asked for the bill which the waiter gave to him promptly.

Bryan looked at the bill and then said, "Ok, I'll go take care of this at the front and be right back."

He stood up and then went to the front to pay for the bill.

Alex nodded and replied, "Ok then, darling. I'm ready whenever you are."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 5:25 am

Rosaline waited patiently until Bryan went to pay the bill. Although there was something hurting her on the chest, she didn't want to go home yet.

Lycoris replied, "Let's begin now then! Try to catch me!"

She began to run away from Alex as fast as she can.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 5:28 am

Soon, Bryan finished paying the bill and returned to the table, where Rosaline was sitting patiently for him.

"Ok, I've paid for both of us so we can get going now. I'm curious to see the concert hall as well. I only just arrived late this afternoon so I haven't even had a chance to see it."

Alex ran after Lycoris, chasing after her. However, Lycoris was quite fast, which made chasing her quite fun.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 5:30 am

Rosaline nodded and stood up. She replied, "I have passed through it once or twice so I think I know where it is. Like you, I haven't been in Lessire for long, either."

Lycoris continued to run fast, so that Alex doesn't catch her. She said,

"You won't catch me!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 5:33 am

Bryan replied, "Ahh ok. Please lead the way then. I can't wait to see the concert hall."

He waited for Rosaline to lead the way outside so that they could get going.

Alex continued chasing Lycoris, doing his best to catch her. But he was having no luck.

"My love! You run so fast. My lover's feet cannot catch up to your swift wings."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 5:35 am

Rosaline led the way out of the restaurant to the concert hall. Once outside, she began to walk with Bryan to there.

Lycoris laughed and replied, "You will never catch me. If you really love me, you will catch me in no time!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 5:39 am

Bryan walked beside Rosaline, allowing her to lead the way to the concert hall. All the while, he kept glancing at her, wondering if she was all right.

I really should take her to a doctor or at least take her home but Rosaline doesn't like the idea. I can't help but worry.

Hearing Lycoris' comment, Alex was motivated to run faster, faster than he ever had before. He was getting closer to her although he still hadn't caught her yet.

"I will catch you, my naughty darling, and then I shall have to punish you again."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 5:41 am

Rosaline noticed that Bryan kept glancing her and said, "Hey, is something wrong?"

Lycoris tongued to Alex and replied, "Yays! I love when you punish me!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 5:45 am

Bryan shook his head and replied, "Oh it's nothing. You look very beautiful when it's nighttime-that's all."

He looked on ahead. Although he did mean the compliment, Bryan didn't want Rosaline to know that he was secretly concerned for her, for he had a feeling that she would just push him away.

Alex laughed and then ran even faster. Soon he touched Lycoris' shoulder and exclaimed in victory,

"Yays! I won. At least I caught you and you're all mine."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 5:47 am

Rosaline 'humph-ed' and whispered to herself, "Meh, men are men."

Lycoris stopped running and began to take her breathes. She laughed and replied, "Wow, you caught me!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 5:50 am

Bryan heard Rosaline's comment about men and chuckled quietly to himself. In a way, he was relieved that she had returned to her usual self.

"So how far is the concert hall from here? I hope it isn't too far from where I'm staying."

Alex held Lycoris in his arms and replied, "Yup, I sure did. You are a fast runner. And now time for a little punishment."

He winked at her and then leaned in for a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 5:52 am

Rosaline rolled her eyes and replied, "How can I tell you if I don't know where are you staying for God's sake?"

Lycoris returned the kiss and after it, she replied, "Hmm, I think I'll be your naughty darling every time so that you punish me every time."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 5:55 am

Bryan chuckled and scratched his head in embarrassment. "Oh yeah, I had forgotten to mention that. I'm staying at the Tavern of Arms. I'm in one of bigger rooms-the suite, to be exact. Do you know of the place?"

Alex raised an eyebrow and replied, "Oh so my darling loves to be punished? Well, I've always loved naughty ladies."

He leaned in to give Lycoris another sweet kiss.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 5:58 am

Rosaline replied coldly, "Meh, no, I don't know it. Anyway, it is not very far from here anyway so wherever that tavern is, I am sure it isn't very far."

After the kiss was broken again, Lycoris replied, "So it's time for me to run after you?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 6:01 am

Bryan nodded and replied, "Oh ok then."

He gave a small smile to Rosaline and then continued walking beside her towards the concert hall. Anyone else would have been put off by her rudeness but Bryan wasn't. He had a feeling that it was a front for something and if anything, he was curious to find out more.

Alex replied, "Yup. And I bet you'll never catch me."

He then began to run around the field, looking back to see if Lycoris would be able to catch him.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 6:04 am

Rosaline and Bryan continued to walk for a while and soon they arrived at the concert hall. It was a huge beautiful building made of white marble.

"Here we are."

Lycoris began to run after Alex as fast as she can to catch him. She said,

"You run fast but I'll catch you!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 6:17 am

Bryan saw the beautiful white marble building in front of them and marvelled at its beauty.

"Wow, this place is beautiful. I can't believe that I'll be performing here. It's like my dream soon will come true.

Hmm, I wonder if we can go inside."

Alex replied back, "We'll see about that."

He continued running, wanting Lycoris to catch him but not knowing if she would be able to do so.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 6:19 am

Rosaline raised an eyebrow and replied, "Hey, aren't the professional musician here? You should know."

Lycoris continued running after Alex although she was a bit slow since she was a bit worn out after running so much when Alex tried to catch her. But she continued running, wanting to catch Alex.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 6:23 am

Bryan shrugged and replied, "Oh well, I was thinking that the place might be locked up or something. We do have a concert hall back in Devenshire but there, everyone knows me so I can come and go as I please. That may not be the same case here."

He then approached the entrance, where there was a guard. Bryan explained to the guard who he was and the guard allowed the two of them to enter the hall, letting Bryan know that the manager was still inside if he wanted to talk to him.

"Ahh Rosaline, looks like we can go in after all. I want to see the manager since we're here."

Turning back, Alex saw that Lycoris had a bit of difficulty in catching up to him so he slowed down slightly. He wanted Lycoris to catch him and at the same time not to wear herself out too much.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 6:26 am

Rosaline replied, "Meh, I am not interested in going in there. You can go ahead and I'll wait here."

Lycoris continued running fast after Alex until she was getting closer to him. She said, "You should run faster, Alex!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next