Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 6:28 am

Bryan approached Rosaline and stared into her eyes. He couldn't quite understand her so he wanted to come out and say it.

"Ok, I don't get it. You wanted to take me here rather than go home so why not come on inside with me? We won't stay long and I won't go in without you."

Alex ran slightly faster but said, "Aww, my love, I want you to catch me!"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 6:31 am

Rosaline rolled her eyes and replied, "Why wouldn't you? You used to coming to such places often and I wasn't with you. Plus, I came here because I didn't want to go home and I still have one place to go. So go in and don't waste my time."

Lycoris ran after Alex and at last caught him. She fell on him and said, "Caught you!"

(I am going to go off for sometime but I'll be back soon. ^^)
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 6:34 am

(Ahh ok. ^^)

Bryan was starting to get a little tired of Rosaline's stubborness.

"Look, I don't want to leave you here alone and we won't be in there long."

He took her hand and started leading her to inside the concert hall before she could protest.

Alex fell on the ground with Lycoris on top of him. He smiled and replied,

"You sure did, my naughty darling. Now what are you going to do?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 7:06 am

Rosaline was angry that Bryan took her hand against her will like that. She groaned in herself but decided to stay silent for now.

Lycoris grinned and replied, "Oh, I know. I will punish you for running so fast."

She leaned over and kissed him delicately on the lips.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 7:36 am

Seeing that Rosaline wasn't protesting, Bryan felt a bit relieved. He continued leading the way inside and soon found the manager, as the guard at the entrance had pointed out where he was. Bryan asked if he had any extra tickets to spare for his upcoming concerts and if so, that he would like a few. The manager checked and sure enough, there were five tickets free so he gave them to Bryan. Bryan thanked the manager and then began leading the way out of the concert hall.

He had let go of Rosaline's hand finally and turned to look at her. "I'm sorry for grabbing your hand like that earlier but you were being way too stubborn. Sometimes, you know, you should let people in. There are many people out there who care about you, whether you know it or not."

Alex felt Lycoris kiss him and returned her kiss happily. He was so happy to hold her in his arms, embracing and kissing her. The night was so beautiful and here he was, outside with his love.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 7:38 am

Rosaline rolled her eyes and replied, "Humph, whatever. It's not like I care whether they care or not. I have my life and I can take care of it. Plus, why the heck couldn't just leave me outside?"

Lycoris continued kissing Alex for a while and after that, she broke off the kiss and stared into Alex's eyes.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 7:42 am

Bryan sighed and unexpectedly, even for him, he hugged Rosaline. "Why do you do this? I don't understand. And I didn't want to leave you alone because I am worried about you. I know something is wrong and if you don't want to tell me, that's fine but I'm your friend and friends should be able to confide in each other on what's bothering them."

He continued hugging her, wanting Rosaline to know that he was there for her no matter what.

Alex stared back into Lycoris' eyes. He felt so much warmth and love with her and his cheeks reflected that. They were tinged with a slightly red color, partly from all the running but also from the love that he felt for Lycoris. He didn't want the night to end, for he could stay this way forever.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 7:45 am

Even though Rosaline blushed slightly when Bryan hugged her, she broke off the hug angrily.

"That's none of your business! I don't need any friends. What would friends do to me if I only continually lose them?! That would be nothing but pain and sorrow for me and I've been through much of it already!"

Lycoris continued gazing into Alex's eyes when suddenly, she began to laugh.

"Oh, Alex, your cheeks are red!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 7:51 am

Bryan was surprised that Rosaline had raised her voice at him. For a moment, he didn't know how to react.

He reached out to touch her cheek ever so gently and said, "What are you talking about? You will never lose me-that I promise you. It's true that I don't know about your past but whatever loss you have suffered, that doesn't mean that will continue to happen. Believe it or not, you are so lucky. Look-you have a sister who cares about you and parents who love you so much. Now me-I don't even have a family anymore. I lost my parents when I was young and they'll never come back, no matter how much I wish they would."

Bryan did his best not to get upset. Part of him wanted to scream at Rosaline because even mentioning anything about his parents upset him greatly.

Alex blushed and turned his head to left. "Whatever are you talking about? And if that's so, my cheeks are red only because of all the running that we did earlier."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 7:54 am

Rosaline calmed down a bit and then replied, "It's true and I can understand that well. I know it's hard to lose your parents but at least you had someone but your side to help you. Maybe they weren't as valuable as your parents but still, you had someone by your side. For me, even though I have my family now, they weren't around when I needed them. I had to suffer alone."

Lycoris giggled and replied, "Meh, I bet that's out of love for me, is it not?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 7:58 am

Bryan nodded and replied, "I see what you mean. Well, I'm sure they want to make things up with you so you should give them a chance."

The two had reached the outside of the concert hall. Bryan wondered what they should do next. Suddenly, he had an idea.

"I was thinking. If you don't want to go back home right away, do you want to check out the Tavern of Arms? It's a pretty nice place and we can go up to my room and talk."

Alex looked into Lycoris' eyes and gave a beautiful smile.

"Yup, love, too. I'm glad that I was captured by my beautiful Lycoris."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 8:00 am

Rosaline replied, "No, there's a place I would like to go to before it gets too dark. You can go back to the tavern if you want, you don't have to come with me."

Lycoris replied, "Yup, I am glad, too.

So what are we going to do now?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 8:04 am

Bryan shook his head and replied, "I would like to go with you, if I wouldn't be troubling you too much. But if it's something that you would rather do alone, then I understand."

Alex thought it over. "Hmm I don't know. It depends on how my darling is doing. Perhaps we can just lie down here for a while and look up into the night sky. Stare at the moon and stars and perhaps make a wish."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 8:06 am

Rosaline raised an eyebrow and replied, "You wouldn't mind to come with me to the graveyard?"

Lycoris nodded and got off Alex and then laid down beside him. She snuggled to him and said, "You wouldn't mind if I snuggle to you like this?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 8:09 am

Bryan wondered why Rosaline would want to go to a graveyard at this time but nodded and replied,

"Sure, I have no problem with that. I presume that you want to pay respects to someone who was dear in your life and I would like to support that and be there for you."

Alex wrapped his arms around Lycoris as she snuggled close to him.

Shaking his head, he replied, "But of course not, darling. I don't mind at all. And I can warm you up with my body."

Alex stared into the night sky. "Wow, the stars are so beautiful tonight, aren't they?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 8:11 am

Rosaline was a bit surprised but she nodded and replied, "Alright then. I'll lead the way to the graveyard."

She began to lead the way to the graveyard, where she wanted to visit Sebastian.

Lycoris nodded and replied, "Yup, yup. They are so beautiful indeed but I bet they are because my beloved is here."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 8:15 am

Quietly, Bryan followed Rosaline to the graveyard. He felt that he was getting close to finding out something about her, something that caused her great pain. It was getting dark but yet still enough daylight out for the two of them to walk clearly in town.

Alex smiled and replied, "You know, I was about to say the same thing. The stars wouldn't be quite as beautiful if you weren't here to see them."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 8:17 am

Bryan and Rosaline finally arrived at the graveyard, which wasn't very far from the concerts hall. Once they arrived, Rosaline went to the gravestone of someone called 'Sebastian Vimar' and knelt before it.

Lycoris giggled quietly and replied, "We sure had quite a fun evening tonight, didn't we?"

Last edited by Love on Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 8:22 am

Respectfully, Bryan stood a few steps behind Rosaline while she knelt before a grave. He took a look at the name on the headstone and noticed that it was a name of a man.

I wonder if Rosaline was in love with him. I have this feeling that she had a great love in her life before and I wonder if he was that guy. I wonder what happened.

Alex replied, "Yup, we sure did. I haven't had that much fun in a long time. You came up with a wonderful idea for us to spend our time together and I hope for many more wonderful evenings to come."

(Ok, I'll be getting off now since I'm starting to get sleepy and all. See you tomorrow, Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 8:26 am

(See you tomorrow, phoenix. ^^)

Rosaline quietly whispered, "May peace be upon you, Sebastian. You know that after you, I promised never to love again. You will stay my love forever, Sebastian, dead or alive, and I shall never forget all the wonderful memories we have shared together."

Just then, tears trickled down Rosaline's cheek. She took hold of an emerald necklace around her neck and cried over it.

Lycoris snuggled closer to Alex and closed her eyes. "I feel the same way, my dear Alex. I love you so much and I hope our nights together never end."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 11:59 pm

Watching Rosaline speak such words of love and sorrow for her Sebastian, Bryan's heart broke for her. He could see how much Rosaline loved Sebastian and that it must have been so difficult to lose him. All Bryan could do was stand back quietly and watch Rosaline with compassion in his eyes.

Alex smiled and stroked Lycoris' cheek. It felt so soft and smooth, and he felt so lucky to have someone so wonderful at his side.

He looked up at the stars, shining so brightly. There were so many tonight. All of a sudden, he saw a shooting star.

"Darling, do you see that? That shooting star? Make a wish and it will come true."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 12:02 am

Rosaline stayed beside Sebastian's grave for a while but then, as much as she wanted to stay more, she knew that Bryan was here and that it wouldn't be very nice if she just ignored his presence.

She wiped her tears and then she said without looking at him,

"I am done now. We may leave if you want."

There were droplets of rain falling, though.

Lycoris opened her eyes and looked at the shooting star. She said,

"Wow, it's beautiful! Okay, I'll wish. I wish that no matter what, I'll always be happy with you, Alex!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 12:08 am

If Rosaline had turned to look at Bryan, she would have seen how much sorrow he had for her. He could see that Rosaline was in a lot of pain.

Replying, "Well, I don't mind staying longer."

Just then, there were signs of rain coming down so Bryan took off his coat and wrapped it around Rosaline's shoulders. He wished that he had brought an umbrella with him and although it would have been common sense to have left, he had a feeling that Rosaline wanted to stay longer.

Alex made a wish as well. "I wish for eternal happiness with my Lycoris, for my heart loves her so much."

Everything was perfect that night. The sky was so clear and the stars were shining so brightly. And Lycoris was beside him in his arms. There was nothing more that Alex could ask for.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 12:11 am

Rosaline blushed a bit when she felt Bryan putting his coat around her. The droplets of rain were getting heavier and the sky was beginning to darken. Sensing the atmosphere, Rosaline replied,

"It looks like it's going to rain hard. Do you want to hide somewhere?"

She still didn't turn to look at him.

Lycoris felt so happy with her beloved Alex. The night was so peaceful and she was warm with the one she loves. She said,

"Alex, do you know that tonight, I spent the loveliest night in my life?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 12:18 am

Bryan replied, "We should go somewhere for a while, at least until the rain passes."

He saw a nearby building which had a roof where the two of them could find shelter although the building itself was closed. Approaching Rosaline, Bryan gently took her hand and said,

"We can come back here after the rain passes if you like."

Alex replied, "I feel the same way with you, my Lycoris. This night has been absolutely perfect and there's nothing more that I could ask for. I wouldn't trade this feeling for anything in the world."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next