Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 4:29 am

Rosaline turned her heard away and replied, "Th- there was. There was a device which I have used to stop myself from bleeding but I have stopped using it for two weeks or so. I was miserably down and I felt like I had no reason to live anymore. Only now I know I have but it's way too late."

Nerine turned back her attention to the play although inside, she felt a bit sad still about Lycoris.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 4:33 am

Bryan thought it over, pondering over Rosaline's words. "Maybe it's not. Say, what's your blood type?"

He had an idea and if it worked, he could save Rosaline.

There was a bit of a quiet moment in the play so Alex turned to look at Nerine and noticed the sad look on her face.

Whispering, he asked, "Darling, what's the matter? Is there something you want to talk to me about?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 4:34 am

Rosaline raised an eyebrow and replied, "My blood type is A. Why do you ask?"

Nerine turned to Alex and then smiling, she replied,

"Ahh nope, my love. I guess I am just moved by the events of the play."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 4:39 am

Bryan nodded and then replied, "That's interesting. My blood type is A, too. I have an idea. Why don't I give you some of my blood? Then you can keep yourself well, right?"

Alex nodded and replied, "Yup, this is a sad play although romantic as well."

He turned back to the play and then there was the part where Romeo found Juliet dead or so he thought.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 4:40 am

Rosaline was surprised by Bryan's suggestion and immediately she replied, "No! I won't allow you to do that. I won't let you sacrifice for me."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 4:43 am

Bryan replied, "But it's not a sacrifice to me. It's a choice I want to make because I love you so. I heard back in Devenshire about such a case where someone lost a lot of blood but fortunately, they found someone who matched his blood type and he was saved. So this is possible. Just let me try please."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 4:44 am

Rosaline shook her head and moved a bit away from Bryan.

"No, I won't allow you. What if something happens to you in the progress? I can't let you do that!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 4:47 am

Bryan moved closer to Rosaline and replied, "Nothing will happen to me. And I want to do this for you. It's my choice and right now, it's more important to save you than anything that happens to me. You know, if I had to, I'd give up my music to stay by your side, for I love you that much. I want you to be well again and if I have the power to do so, I say let's take a chance on it."

The play ended tragically with both lovers dying and the families mourning. The curtain closed down and everyone clapped. Eleanor had tears in her eyes. She said,

"Wow, that was so wonderful and moving."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 4:48 am

Rosaline shook her head and replied, "No, no, no! Bryan, please, just leave me alone."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 4:53 am

Bryan sighed and replied, "Fine but I'm going downstairs and telling Rosalind everything. She's your sister and she deserves to know.

He got up and walked towards the door although he hadn't left yet.

Alex got up and stretched. He turned to Nerine and asked, "So darling, how did you like the play? Did you enjoy it?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 6:00 am

Rosaline quickly yelled after Bryan, "No, Bryan! Please don't tell Rosalind. Anyone but her. Please Bryan, you promised me!"

Nerine nodded to Alex and replied, "Yup. It was very beautiful although it was sad, too. It moved my feelings a lot."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 6:06 am

(Yays! You're back. Very Happy)

Bryan turned back and sighed. "If you don't want me to tell Rosalind, then let me give you some of my blood. I promise I won't say anything to her then."

Alex nodded and replied, "Yup, same here. I like how plays really touch on our emotions."

Edward got up as well and said, "The play was excellent and the actors were wonderful today. It was such a beautiful performance."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 6:08 am

(Yup. Sorry, had to take a bath and all. ^^)

Rosaline groaned and replied, "You are putting me between two hard choices, aren't you?"

Nerine nodded and replied, "Yup, I certainly agree. I don't think I've seen a better play than this."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 6:12 am

(Ahh it's ok. No worries. ^^)

Bryan nodded and replied, "Well, I am sorry, my love. Although I love your stubbornness, at times it can impede on what's best for you. And I want to give you my blood and save you. It would be an easy procedure. All we'd have to do is go to the hospital and have the procedure done there."

Eleanor replied, "I'm glad that you got to enjoy the play, dear." Looking at the time, she then said,

"So since we still have some time left before dinner, why don't we take a walk outside?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 6:13 am

Rosaline groaned and showed an angry, annoyed face. She yelled, "Fine! Tell Rosalind. It's not like she can do anything."

Nerine replied, "This sounds good to me but it's all up to my lord."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 6:19 am

Bryan looked at Rosaline with sadness in his eyes. He hadn't expected her to be so angry and his eyes were tearing up. Whispering,

"Why are you doing this? I love you and all you want to do is push me away."

He wondered if there was another solution to all of this.

Alex replied, "I like the idea of a walk. We sure could use the fresh air before dinner. Darling, I made reservations for us and Mom and Dad. Do you like Chinese food?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 6:21 am

Rosaline turned away from Bryan and angrily replied, "I don't want anyone by my side. Didn't you say you will tell Rosalind? Go ahead, tell her!"

Downstairs, Rosalind was getting more and more worried. She turned to Greg and asked,

"Honey, maybe we should go and check on Rosaline and Bryan. I am so worried and Bryan is late."

Nerine nodded and replied, "Yup, of course. Why do you ask, my lord?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 6:27 am

Instead of walking out like he intended, Bryan ran back to Rosalind and knelt beside her. The tears that threatened to spill finally did.

"Stop this! Don't you see why I'm doing this? I love you so much, Rosaline, and yet you don't care at all about saving yourself. Don't you know what will happen if you just let this condition continue? Don't you think I might be so devastated by this that I might not want to live? I might have no reason to live without you. Why? Why? Why?"

The tears now spilled, soaking a side of the bed, but Bryan didn't care. He was feeling so hurt and helpless.

Greg nodded and replied, "Yup, we should go up and see what's going on. Let's go, honey."

Greg got up and waited for Rosalind to do the same.

Alex smiled and replied, "That's because we're going to have Chinese for dinner."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 6:31 am

Rosaline was astonished and taken aback by Bryan's reaction. She hadn't expected that from him at all and only thought he would go downstairs and tell Rosalind like he said he would do. But he didn't and he actually kept crying and begging Rosaline. He asked her why, why was she doing all of this. Could she really tell him, without breaking his heart?

Her heart softening and breaking for Bryan's sight, she calmly replied,

"Because...I don't want anyone to sacrifice for me. Because I...want to be with Sebastian."

Rosalind stood up as well and then began to lead the way to Rosaline's room.

Nerine replied, "Awww, sir, we are going to have dinner outside? That's really nice of you, my lord."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 6:39 am

Bryan looked up as Rosaline told him that she wanted to be with Sebastian. He tried his best to reply.

"I see. So am I not worth staying for? Is Sebastian a much worthier man than me? It's not that I'm jealous or anything but it's just that I found you and there's no other woman for me who will do. I want you to stay for me. I want to love you forever and treat you like the woman you deserve to be treated."

Greg followed Rosalind, wondering what was going on and hoping that everything would be all right.

Alex smiled and replied, "Aww, I'm glad that my darling loves the idea. And it's totally my treat. And you know, just call me Alex, ok?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 6:50 am

Rosaline shook her head and replied, "It's not that I do not love you, Bryan. But Sebastian has been my love since I've seen his eyes. We promised once to be always together, no matter what. I want to keep that promise for him."

Rosalind lead the way to Rosaline's room and soon, they arrived. She knocked on the door and said, "Bryan? Rosaline?"

Nerine replied, "Oops. I am sorry, the word just comes out of my mouth."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 6:54 am

Bryan was about to reply when he heard a knock on the door and Rosalind's voice. He didn't know whether to tell her to come in or just stay silent. Turning to Rosaline, he said,

"I understand, my love. I would ask, though, that you think now on what Sebastian would say if he were here. Would he want you to do what you're doing just so you two can be together again? There are times that I want to be with my parents once more but I know that someday I will see them. But today is not the day. If Sebastian were here, what would he say? What would he tell you?"

Alex chuckled and replied, "Aww, it's ok, darling. No need to apologize. But you know, calling me 'sir' makes me feel a bit old and I still have a lot of years left in me."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 6:58 am

Rosaline didn't know what to reply at first. She hesitatingly replied, "I- I don't know. But I want to keep my promise. I want to see Sebastian. Even if just for once more."

Rosalind heard no reply and continued, "Bryan, are you in there?"

Nerine giggled a bit and replied, "Awww, I am sorry then. But can I call you 'my lord'?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 7:05 am

Bryan sighed, not knowing what to say. As he heard Rosalind's voice again, he knew that he couldn't ignore it anymore.

So he said, "Yes, I'm here."

Alex replied, "Well, if it makes my darling happy, then yes, that would be all right."

He walked behind Edward and Eleanor, escorting Nerine outside where they could take in the fresh air.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 7:06 am

Rosalind was relieved after hearing Bryan's voice. She replied, "Bryan, is Rosaline alright? Can I enter?"

In the meantime, Rosaline buried herself under the blanket in case Rosalind came in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next