Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 8:04 am

Rosaline had almost reached the graveyard. She was weak and tired but at last, she made it to the graveyard. Immediately, she went to Sebastian's grave and knelt before it, breathing heavily.

Whispering, she said, "I am here to die...beside you, my beloved."

Rosalind thought about it for a second then replied, "Hmmm well, I'd say leave it for tomorrow, ok? I am sure it can wait. And Celia told me not to make you stay here for long because she missed you already."

She winked at Serena.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 8:09 am

Bryan ran through the town, searching for Rosaline. He went to the places where they had gone together yesterday, hoping that she would be at one of them. She wasn't at the cafe so Bryan thought next to search for her at the graveyard, thinking to himself,

Rosaline wanted to break up with me because she didn't want me to feel the pain, like she did when Sebastian was taken from her. She might be at the graveyard. I hope I'm not too late.

Hurriedly, he ran towards the direction of the graveyard.

Serena smiled and replied, "Aww that's so sweet of Celia. Well, I can always come back tomorrow to look after Rosaline. Ahh wait, I have something to give you, just in case."

She put her hand in her pocket and took out a gold bracelet with emeralds and gave it to Rosalind.

"Here, this is for you. And trust me when I say that this is no ordinary bracelet. It has a special healing power but only for emergencies. You never know when it might come in handy."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 8:12 am

As Rosaline sat down before Sebastian's grave, she sat there silently for sometime, feeling the death approaching by the moment. Every once in a while, she would cough out some blood that will fall on the ground.

Realizing how much time she doesn't have left, she slowly began to sing, a song of apology from a lover to another, apologizing for being not suitable, apologizing for causing pain and hurt.

Rosalind smiled and replied, "Awww thanks a lot, Serena. I'll be sure to use it if I need it. Thanks a lot."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 8:16 am

Bryan ran as fast as his feet could take him and within minutes from the cafe, he arrived at the graveyard. There he saw his Rosaline, sitting before Sebastian's grave and singing a sad, mournful song. Quietly, he approached her but didn't as yet snap her out of her song. But he did notice that she looked weak and for that, Bryan was terribly worried.

Serena returned the smile and replied, "Sure. I hope it'll come in handy at some point.

So I suppose we should all have dinner and then I should head back to the castle afterwards."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 8:20 am

Rosaline continued to sing the sad song she sang. Secretly, she was singing it for Bryan, out of regret and guiltiness. She felt as if she has hurt him but she knew that if it was pain for him, it would be more painful to lose her in front of his eyes.

Soon, the song ended and Rosaline's fell on the ground. Unaware of Bryan, she whispered,

"Please, please forgive me, Bryan. Forgive me but it's almost my end."

Rosalind nodded and replied, "Yup, I'll go and prepare dinner."

She went into the kitchen to begin preparing dinner.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 8:27 am

Bryan heard Rosaline's comment and knew why she had run away. But he knew that being apart wasn't the answer. They needed to be together, no matter how short a time they had. Gently, he touched Rosaline's shoulder from behind and quietly said,

"Rosaline, my love, I love you so much."

Serena nodded and while Rosalind went to prepare dinner, Serena and Greg had conversation together, mostly over trivial matters.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 8:29 am

Rosaline kind of freaked out when she heard Bryan's voice. She immediately knew that he must have searched for her and eventually found her. But as she knew that it was almost her death, as she didn't want Bryan to see her dying, without saying anything, she stood up and ran off away as fast as she could, although weakly.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 8:32 am

Bryan ran after Rosaline. Seeing as how she was weak, though, he was able to catch up to her. Then he caught her in his arms and exclaimed, although a little quietly because it was night and also due to her condition,

"What do you think you're doing? Don't run away from me, please. I know you don't want to see me hurt or in pain but I want to spend every moment with you, even if it's our last."

(Man, I really hope Rosaline won't die. O_O)

Alex leaned against Lycoris' shoulder and continued looking up at the stars. He asked,

"Darling, do you think of any special thoughts when you look up at the sky?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 8:36 am

(....*silent*)

Rosaline wanted to reply back to Bryan but she couldn't. She felt so dizzy and weak and she almost whispered 'I love you, Bryan' but she couldn't continue. She collapsed in Bryan's arms although she didn't lose consciousness. But she felt too weak to stand.

Lycoris shook her head and replied, "Ummm well, I think of how beautiful this world is. You know, Alex, sometimes I wish I was a human."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 8:40 am

(O_O)

Bryan held Rosaline in his arms, wondering what to do. He didn't want her to die, not yet. And he felt that if Rosaline were gone and Rosalind or Greg never knew what had happened, how it all happened, Bryan would never forgive himself.

Without saying anything, Bryan carried Rosaline in his arms and although he couldn't run as fast, he began to head towards Rosalind's house.

Alex perked his head up and looked a little confused. He looked at Lycoris and replied,

"Oh? Why do you wish that, my darling? I love you as you are and wouldn't change anything about you."

(Ok, I should get off now. Have this appointment thing tomorrow and all but I'll try to be here at the regular time. Until then. Nite, nite Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 8:45 am

(Nite, nite phoenix. ^^)

Rosaline was weak and tired but she could feel Bryan carrying her and walking to somewhere outside the graveyard. She became angry as she wanted to die in the graveyard.

With all of her strength, she moved right and left hoping it would be enough to make Bryan put her down, yelling,

"Put me down! Put me down, Bryan, put me down! I want to die here!"

Lycoris replied, "Umm well, because the humans look like they are peaceful and nice creatures. And they have a pretty world."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 11:05 pm

Although Rosaline struggled in his arms, Bryan refused to let her go. He continued to walk out of the graveyard and towards Rosalind's house.

"I'm not going to let you die here all alone. And I won't let you give up like that. I'm doing this for you as well as myself."

Alex smiled and replied, "Well, the human world does have its niceties. It's not always pleasant but I love it here overall. But how about the devils' world? It must have been nice as well, I would think."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 11:09 pm

Rosaline continued moving right and left, using all of her strength to make Bryan to let her go.

"If you don't do as I wish, if you don't let me die here by my beloved's side, then you don't love me! Then you don't care about what I want!"

Lycoris replied, "Well, the devil world was beautiful but it isn't now. But I really love the humans' world."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 11:13 pm

Bryan sighed and stopped walking although he hadn't put Rosaline down just yet. He teared up looking at her and replied,

"I do care about you and I would put you first before anything else. But my love, you are being selfish here. I mean, after you die, what will Rosalind say? What about your parents? I know that you feel isolated from them but they still love you and wouldn't want you to give up on life like that. What would Sebastian say? Would he want you to die just for him?"

Alex nodded and replied, "Ahh I see. Well, you've only seen a little of the human world. I can't wait to show you more. I wonder-back in the devils' world, did you all have oceans?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 11:15 pm

Rosaline calmed down a bit although she was very angry and heated inside.

"I don't care what you all say. It's too late for anything now. My- my death is close and I want to die here, by my Sebastian's side. I tried my best to push you away so that you would hate me, or that it won't hurt if I die. But you people refused, I don't care for the rest."

Lycoris replied, "Yeah, we had but I've never seen a one. What does it look like?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 11:21 pm

(Ooohh I just thought of an idea. Wink )

Bryan replied with much sadness in his voice, "I know you tried but we all love you and that's why we can't stand to be away from you. There are so many people here who love you still and I don't why you'd forget to be with all of us here for someone who, although very dear to you always and I understand that, is no longer of this world. It doesn't make any sense."

Back at the temple, Patriaclos was quietly looking through his books when he felt something was wrong. He felt like something was happening to one of his daughters although he didn't know which one. Turning to Andra, he asked,

"Dear, should we go see Rosalind and Rosaline?"

Alex replied, "An ocean is like land except that it's covered over by a huge amount of clear blue water. Ships sail on the ocean and fish and other marine life live in the water. It's quite beautiful and I hope I can bring you to see the ocean sometime."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 11:24 pm

(lol)

Rosaline was pretty enraged already that she couldn't take in anymore. The pain inside her increased more and more that using all of her strength left, she struggled her best to get out of Bryan's grip.

"Let me go, Bryan or I would take my life myself!"

Andra nodded to Patriaclos and replied, "Ahh sure, honey. We need to check on them and all."

Lycoris asked, "Wow, Alex! I'd really like to see a one."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 11:29 pm

Bryan couldn't believe what Rosaline just said. Would she really take her own life? Did she really believe that was the only solution for her pain to go away?

Without saying anything, he did the only thing he could think of. He approached Rosaline, closer and closer, and gently began to kiss her.

Patriaclos nodded and held Andra's hand. Then he teleported the two of them to Rosalind's house, specifically to the living room.

Alex smiled and nodded. "Then I'll plan a vacation for us sometime then. I'm sure you'll love the ocean. Being near the water makes me feel so peaceful and serene. And I love the feel of sand on my feet."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 11:31 pm

Rosaline was surprised and taken a bit aback by Bryan's kiss. It made her feelings soften a bit although it didn't make the idea of taking her own life go away. She returned the kiss sweetly, thinking it might be fair to give Bryan his last kiss.

Lycoris showed a confused look and asked, "Oooh Alex, I thought oceans weren't made of sands?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 11:36 pm

Bryan continued kissing Rosaline, putting all his love and passion into it. He wanted to make her give up this idea of taking her own life. He wanted her to fight for her life, to live for herself and for him and for everyone who loved her. As he was kissing her, he thought of an idea.

As soon as Patriaclos and Andra arrived in the living room, Greg and Serena looked up at them.

Greg said, "Ahh hello. It's nice to see you both again."

Patriaclos replied, "Hi Greg, and Serena, what a pleasant surprise to see you here. Umm where's Rosalind?"

Greg replied, "Rosalind's in the kitchen preparing dinner."

Alex chuckled and replied, "Ahh please forgive me, darling. I'll explain myself better. Usually oceans are next to beaches and beaches are made of sand. So I was talking about going to the beach mainly to see the ocean as well as to walk on the sand in bare feet."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 11:39 pm

Rosaline continued kissing Bryan as well, showing him that even though she acted selfishly, and even though she gave up to the idea of death, she still loved him all through it. But it was sudden though when Rosaline began to feel ultimately dizzy and weak, perhaps because of all the struggling she did.

Rosalind soon came back to the living room to tell Greg and Serena that dinner is ready. But she found there as her parents.

"Hey, Dad, Mum!"

Lycoris replied, "Oooh that's nice and it sounds very romantic, too."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 11:43 pm

As soon as the kiss broke off, Bryan looked into Rosaline's eyes, wanting to tell her what he wanted to do for her. However, he noticed that she was getting weak and knew that she needed to be somewhere comfortable and inside.

"My love, I'm going to take you home and no buts about it. You need to rest."

Patriaclos smiled and replied, "Ahh hey, Rosalind."

He noticed that she seemed all right so either something was wrong with Rosaline or it was all in his imagination. He then asked,

"Umm is everything ok?"

Alex nodded and replied, "You read my mind, darling. I love the beach for its romantic setting. We could have a late night picnic dinner and walk on the beach hand in hand."

He closed his eyes briefly, imagining that scene.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 11:47 pm

Rosaline, smiling and easing a bit, shook her head slowly and whispered,

"It's too late for a rest now. Even...even if you carry me home now, it will be too late. It's- it's my end now. The end has to come."

She began to slip a bit, yet smiling as peaceful as she can.

Rosalind wondered why would her father ask that question and replied, "Umm, yes, Dad. Everything is ok. Why do you ask?"

Lycoris put her head against Alex's shoulder and closed her eyes, saying,

"I'd really love that. It would be so romantic and lovely."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 11:52 pm

(Awww, no. Sad )

Bryan had tears in his eyes, which began to fall. They hit Rosaline's face, and Bryan whispered,

"No, it can't be. I won't lose you. I won't."

He then sang a small song, one which would bind him and Rosaline forever. It was a song of love and togetherness, no matter where one of them was. After the song was over, he looked into Rosaline's eyes and began to kneel on the ground, feeling weak himself.

"There, it's all done. We'll be together always now."

Patriaclos replied, "Well, just before your mom and I came here, I had this strange feeling. It felt like something was wrong. I thought that you might be sick or something so I came over right away. Umm, where's your sister?"

Alex leaned against Lycoris and replied, "Yup. I'll show you how beautiful the world is. The lands and oceans are beautiful as well as the plants and animals."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 11:56 pm

(Awww, two nos. O_O)

Rosaline's eyes widened as she saw Bryan getting weak as well. She whispered to him,

"W-What do you mean, Bryan? W-What have you done? Please, please don't tell me you have done what I think. Please, please no."

Her tears began to fall heavily, afraid that Bryan might have done what she thought.

Rosalind replied, "Ummm she is with Bryan now in the inn. She said she would stay over with him for the night."

Lycoris began to feel a bit sleepy. And as she was leaning against Alex's shoulder comfortably, she yawned a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next