Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 7:07 am

Bryan stared down at Rosaline and replied, "You know, it's mean to talk about your sister in such a rude way, especially since she's still in the room and all. Personally, I think you must be jealous of her. If you behaved more nicely, you could have guys falling at your feet as well."

Alex chuckled and replied, "Aww, it's no problem, darling. I can certainly wait."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 7:09 am

Rosaline replied, "Whatever. Did anybody tell you I want a man? I certainly don't need a man since I can take care well of myself."

Rosalind noticed how the two were behaving and said, "Well, I'll leave the two of you alone then."

Nerine quickly got up and went to the kitchen to prepare some juice.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 7:13 am

Bryan nodded silently to Rosalind to let her know that he understood. He then turned his attention back to Rosaline.

"I can see that but meh, no wonder no guy wants to be near you. You push people away from you. I guess you're afraid to get close to anyone."

Alex continued to eat happily while Nerine was in the kitchen. He was happy to be with Nerine at the moment and thinking of the wonderful day that the two of them had.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 7:15 am

Rosaline looked at Bryan up and down and replied, "Really? Why don't you have your special girl then? If you are so speaking about me, speak about yourself."

Rosalind shrugged and got out of the room.

Nerine prepared some apple juice and then went to Alex.

She laid the tray down and said, "I got us some apple juice. Hope you like it."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 7:19 am

Bryan let out a 'humph' and replied, "That's none of your business. But to answer your question, I'm not looking for a relationship. I tried that before but there's no woman who even comes close to what I'm looking for. I see that such a woman doesn't exist."

Alex smiled as he saw Nerine reenter the dining room.

"I'm sure that I'll love it, darling."

He took the glass of apple juice from Nerine and drank a little of it.

"Yup, I was right. This is absolutely delicious, darling."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 7:20 am

Rosaline raised an eyebrow and replied, "Oh, really? And what type of a woman would you like, demanding boy?"

Nerine replied, "Glad you like it then, dear."

She then sat back in her seat and resumed her eating.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 7:22 am

Bryan rolled his eyes and replied, "I want a strong woman in my life. Someone who speaks her own mind and can be my equal in life. So maybe someone like you but not so rude."

Alex nodded and replied, "Yup, this is delicious, darling."

He resumed eating and every once in a while drank some apple juice.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 7:25 am

Rosaline looked like -_- and replied, "Whatever. Rude or not, I don't care much. If you don't like staying with me, then you don't have to."

Nerine blushed but stayed silent.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 7:28 am

Bryan replied, "Whatever. It's not like I care, either. I can't believe that Rosalind and Greg thought that we would get along."

He paused but then took a deep breath. "There's something I want to know. Why are you so rude to people?"

Alex soon finished eating and drank the rest of his apple juice. He waited for Nerine to finish so that they could have tea together. He was thinking that was then that he could have Lycoris come.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 7:30 am

Rosaline replied, "That's none of your business. But let's say I've been through a lot and my personality changed since then."

Nerine soon finished as well and she stood up to begin cleaning up.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 7:33 am

Bryan nodded and his expression softened a bit. "I can understand that. I've been through some tough times in my life as well."

He stared up into the ceiling, thinking about all the hardships he had to endure as a child.

As Nerine was cleaning up, Alex stood up and went into the living room. He sat down on the sofa and waited patiently for Nerine to be with him. He wanted to put the plan into action.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 7:34 am

Rosaline replied, "Really? What kind of hardships do you mean?"

Nerine washed the dishes and cleaned the table all up. Once all was done, she returned to Alex and sat down next to him.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 7:39 am

Bryan looked into Rosaline's eyes and replied, "When I was a young boy, my parents died. They were traveling to a nearby town and some thieves tried to attack my mom. My dad tried to fend them off but he ended up getting killed along with my mom. So I've been alone for many years since I don't have any other family-not blood related, anyway.

But throughout all of it, I've stayed strong. I've done my best to raise myself up and all that."

Alex smiled as Nerine sat down next to him. "Welcome back, darling. Now we have this time together just for us. I have an idea. Why don't I go prepare some tea for the two of us? Would you like that?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 7:41 am

Rosaline couldn't help but feel a bit sorry for Bryan. Losing his parents were sure nothing easy for him.

Her face softening a bit, she replied, "I- I am sorry to hear that. But you weren't alone, were you?"

Nerine replied, "Really, dear? That would be great."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 7:44 am

Bryan shook his head and replied, "I did have Alex's parents and Alex to help me. They were like my second family for me so I was never really alone. However, you know, they lived in their home and I lived in mine. So I only had servants around. So I wasn't alone but yet I was lonely at times. I don't know if that makes any sense."

Alex smiled and stood up. "Great. I'll go prepare some tea for us. I'll be back soon then."

He kissed Nerine briefly and then went into the kitchen to start preparing the tea.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 7:46 am

Rosaline replied, "Well, but at least you weren't completely alone. You still had them. For me, I had no one at all by my side."

Nerine waited for Alex to get back, looking forward to spend time with him while drinking tea as well.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 7:52 am

Bryan was a little confused. "What do you mean? You have your parents and Rosalind, don't you? They care very much for you from what I can tell."

In the kitchen, Alex was preparing tea and everything was just about ready. He poured the tea into two cups and then in one cups, he sprinkled a little of the white powder that Lycoris had given him last night. He felt a little guilty about doing so but he needed to see Lycoris again, at least one more time. After stirring the tea, he carried the tray with the cups back into the living room and placed the tray on the coffee table. He grabbed the cup for Nerine and gave it to her.

"Here you are, dear. Enjoy."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 7:56 am

Rosaline replied, "Why yes, I did have them in the past and I have them
now but that was before I disappear. Rosalind sacrificed me and I had
to spend 10 years of my life suffering with myself."

Nerine gently took the cup from Alex and replied, "Thanks, dear."

She sipped some of it, unaware of the drugs inside.

"Wow, dear. This is really delicious."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 7:59 am

Bryan felt sad for Rosaline and as if on instinct, he approached her and gave her a warm hug.

"I'm so sorry that you've suffered, Rosaline. No one deserves that. But I hope that you can find happiness again. Everyone deserves to find it."

Alex replied, "Aww, I'm glad you like it, darling."

Alex took his own cup and sipped it. He wondered to himself when the drugs would start to take effect.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 8:01 am

Rosaline blushed deeply as Bryan hugged her. She replied slowly, "Um, uh, thanks, I suppose. But it will be hard to find happiness again."

Nerine continued to sip her tea, although she started to get a bit dizzy. She wondered what was the cause of it but she tried her best not to show it.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 8:04 am

Bryan nodded in understanding. "I know what you mean. I thought I could never be happy again after my parents passed away. But I had great support to get me through the rough times.

I know that we've only just met but if there's anything you ever want to talk about and you don't feel comfortable talking to your parents, Rosalind, or Greg, for that matter, you can come talk to me. I'll always be willing to listen."

He gave a small comforting smile, hoping that at least he and Rosaline could become friends.

Alex looked over at Nerine and he observed that she was starting to look a bit weak.

"Darling, are you all right? Are you getting tired perhaps?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 8:06 am

Rosaline smiled a bit and replied, "Well, I suppose it wouldn't hurt, would it? It be nice to have someone to talk to."

Nerine quickly smiled at Alex and replied, "Oh, I am fine, dear. Really, I am alright."

Although inside Nerine was starting to get more and more dizzy, she decided to stay silent.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 8:09 am

Bryan replied, "I agree. It's always nice to have more friends and I'm glad that we can be friends, Rosaline."

Alex nodded and replied, "Ahh all right." He continued sipping his tea, all the while making glances at Nerine to see how she was doing.

(Ok, I'll be getting off for the night now since I'm starting to get sleepy and all that. Nite, nite Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 8:12 am

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Rosaline replied to him, "Well, I am glad, too. And well, at least you can see now that I am not always rude. I can be gentle, too but only when I want to."

Nerine continued sipping her tea until she was done. She put the cup back in the tray and then stood up. But once she did so, her images became too blurry that she couldn't hold on anymore.

"Alex...what...what is going on...?"

Before she knows it, she fell unconscious on the ground.

(Yays!)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 11:21 pm

Bryan nodded and replied, "Yup, I can see that."

Wondering what to do now, he asked, "So how are you feeling? I heard that you were ill earlier so I didn't want to disturb you but Rosalind and Greg thought that I would be interested in meeting you and that you would be well enough to see me. I do see that you are much better, which is a relief."

Alex saw Nerine slowly losing consciousness and ran to get her before she hit the ground.

Looks like the drugs are taking effect.

Gently, he placed Nerine lying on the sofa and waited to see what would happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next