Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 1:23 am

Greg smiled and replied, "Yup, I sure hope our plan works. In the meantime, I guess we have to keep Rosaline as comfortable as possible and tolerate her moods as best we can. It'll be wonderful to see Rosaline and Bryan happy together but of course, no one can be as happy as my beautiful Rosalind and me."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 1:51 am

Rosalind smiled and held Greg's arm close to her. "Of course, honey. I bet nobody is in love as we are now."

Just then, Rosalind remembered what Bryan told her about that Alex and Nerine have got married. She couldn't help but feel sad again, for she was sold so easily.

(I hope it's ok if I bring Nerine and Alex back. It's been quite a while. Razz)

As the morning sun rose brightly in the sky, Nerine slowly opened her eyes. The first thing she saw was of course he beloved Alex sleeping peacefully by her side.

Our first morning as a wife and husband. I hope that I am the woman you deserve, my dear Alex.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 3:24 am

(lol I don't mind bringing them back. ^^)

Greg looked over at his beautiful Rosalind and observed her sad expression. He approached her ever so closer and held her in his arms.

"Hey honey, what's the matter? Did I say something wrong?"

It was a beautiful morning in Devenshire, for the sun was shining as brightly as ever. There was a happy expression on Alex's face, for he had seen Lycoris last night and knew that there was hope that the two would be together again. Wanting to feel this happy moment for longer, Alex snuggled closer to Nerine and continued holding her in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 4:04 am

Rosalind quickly smiled at Greg and shook her head. However, the smile on her face was a sad smile.

"No, honey, it isn't your fault. It's nothing at all."

Nerine felt Alex hugging her even closer to him and she observed the happy expression on his face. She wondered what could have made him so happy but she assumed that it was because they are now married at last.

She gently touched his cheek as sweetly as ever.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 4:15 am

Greg wasn't completely convinced by Rosalind's words, though.

"Are you sure? You know that you can tell me anything, right?"

Also, Patriaclos observed Rosalind's sadness and wondered what was up although he didn't speak up.

Alex felt the soft touch from Nerine on his cheeks. The touch made him smile and ever so slowly, he opened his eyes. He gazed into Nerine's and realized that it was Nerine and not Lycoris. He was happy to see her, for Nerine was his day, his sunshine, warmth of light.

"Good morning, darling."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 4:18 am

Rosalind replied, "Yup, I am all right. Don't worry, honey."

Nerine smiled at Alex and replied, "Good morning, dear. Did you have a good sleep?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 4:20 am

Greg nodded and replied, "Ok, if you say so."

Greg smiled slightly at Rosalind, hoping that she really would be ok.

But as a father, Patriaclos was sure that something was wrong so then he spoke up.

Patriaclos said, "Rosalind, dear, would you mind going into the kitchen with me for a little bit? I'm a bit thirsty and could use some tea and perhaps a little something to eat, too."

Alex yawned and replied, "Yup. It was the best sleep ever but I'm not surprised, for I held my darling in my arms. Did you sleep well?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 4:22 am

Rosalind nodded and replied, "Sure, dad."

She stood up and waited for her dad to do the same.

Nerine replied, "Yup, of course I did. You know, you look tired, though."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 4:25 am

Patriaclos stood up as well and then went with Rosalind into the kitchen. He then sat down in a chair and waited for Rosalind to do the same.

Alex was a little surprised that Nerine mentioned that he looked tired. Then again, he did stay up a little later because he enjoyed being with Lycoris. However, he couldn't mention about last night.

So Alex just said, "Ahh well, it took me a while to fall asleep last night but I didn't mind one bit. I enjoyed holding you in my arms and watching you sleep peacefully."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 4:27 am

Rosalind then followed her father into the kitchen but she didn't sit down. Instead, she asked,

"Should I make you some tea, Dad?"

Nerine smiled and approached Alex's face to give him a sweet kiss on the lips.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 4:29 am

Patriaclos replied, "Well, that can wait, honey. There was another reason I wanted to see you alone in the kitchen. Like Greg, I noticed your expression earlier but I didn't want to poke about it in front of your Mom or Greg. I am wondering if there is anything the matter, if there's anything that you want to talk about. I'll do my best to help."

Alex held Nerine in his arms and returned the kiss as romantically and passionately as ever. He enjoyed this moment with his wife and so happy that the two of them were now together.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 4:32 am

Rosalind was surprised that Patriaclos brought up that matter again. However, she didn't want him to know about the reason of her sadness.

She replied, "Oh, I am fine, Dad. Really, I am ok."

Nerine wrapped her arms around Alex, kissing him more and more. She loved being with him, wishing they could never be apart.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 4:34 am

Patriaclos replied, "I'm sorry to bring this up, honey, but I'm worried about you. I want to be sure that you're happy and that Greg makes you happy. If he ever does something that makes my daughter sad, I'd want to know. I don't ever want you to feel unhappy again. You only deserve happiness in your future, with your husband and any children the two of you may have. You deserve nothing but the best."

Alex continued holding Nerine in his arms, closing his eyes and feeling all the warmth and happiness in the kiss. He had never loved a woman as much as he loved her, except for perhaps Lycoris. Alex was truly, deeply in love and was happy that he could now spend forever with her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 4:36 am

Rosalind replied, "Dad, really, I am alright. Greg did nothing wrong. He is a wonderful husband. He can never make me upset."

Nerine continued kissing Alex but at last, the kiss has to break up. She gazed lovingly into Alex's eyes, feeling so much love for him.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 4:39 am

Still, Patriaclos felt that something wasn't completely right but he decided not to pursue the matter any further.

"Ok, honey, but I'm here for you if you ever need me. So now I'd like some tea and maybe some cookies if there are any."

After the kiss was over, Alex stared back into Nerine's eyes, feeling all the love between them. He could have stayed in that moment forever but then realizing that it was morning and that his parents were in the house, Alex spoke up.

"Oh we should get up soon. My parents are probably already up and maybe even downstairs. I guess we shouldn't keep them waiting."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 4:41 am

Rosalind smiled and replied, "Sure, Dad. Some tea and cookies coming right away."

She went to prepare some hot tea and cookies for her dad.

Nerine giggled and replied, "Ahh yup. Let's get up now then. I hope they had a pleasant night like we did."

She got up slowly and waited for Alex to do the same.
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female
Number of posts : 2885
Title : The Shadow

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 4:43 am

(Wow, silen night, silent forum here. . . hehehe)

Remz look at the baby and Celia with love.
"Serena were right! I haven't thought a name yet! What will our child name Celia?" he ask as he touch the baby head gently.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 4:44 am

Seeing as how Rosalind cheered up, Patriaclos smiled as well. He sat in the kitchen while she was preparing tea and cookies.

Alex got up as well out of bed and stretched his arms, yawning to get all the sleepiness out of his system. Then he went into the closet to get a fresh pair of pants and a clean shirt.

Turning back to Nerine, Alex said, "Do you want to get changed and washed up first? I don't mind waiting."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 4:46 am

Celia smiled and replied, "Whatever do you think, dear. How about...Leo Di Candar?"

Rosalind soon returned to her father with a tray of hot tea and some chocolate cookies.

"Here you are, dad."

Nerine shook her head and replied, "Nope, it's ok. You can go in now."
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 4:48 am

Remz wandering for some moment. "Don't like the name. . ., what about Damien Godhath di Candarian?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 4:49 am

Patriaclos looked at the tray of tea and cookies that Rosalind brought to him and smiled.

"Thanks, honey. These look great. Why don't you sit down and join me? You know, it's been a long time since we had some father-daughter alone time. I was thinking that after we help Rosaline, you and I should spend a day together, just the two of us. What do you say?"

Alex kissed Nerine on the cheek and then replied, "Ahh ok, honey. I'll be back soon."

He then went into the bathroom to wash up and get dressed for the day.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 4:53 am

Rosalind smiled and sat down beside her father. "Yup, I missed these times, too. This sound like a good idea. Just you and me but...what will happen to Mum and Greg?"

Celia replied, "Man, that's a long name, Remz."

Nerine while Alex was changing, went up to choose a dress for the day and waited for Alex.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 4:58 am

Patriaclos thought it over and then replied, "Ahh I know. Maybe we can suggest to your Mom and Greg that the two spend some time together. It would be a good opportunity for the two of them to get to know each other. What do you think?"

He sipped some of his tea while waiting for Rosalind's response.

In the bathroom, Alex finished washing up and changing into his clothes for the day. It was a simple outfit but he had on a white shirt and a pair of light brown pants. Then he combed his hair, making sure that it looked nice and neat although there would always be one strand on his forehead out of place.

Once he looked presentable, he returned to the bedroom.

"Ok, honey, I'm all done. The bathroom's free now."

(lol I agree about the baby name. Man, that's long. Razz )
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 5:15 am

"Well, he's the prince, Well, it's just. . ., I think we should named him just like Prince, I mean, Ao's name is Ao Vincent vi Ritzania Adorabilis, and Refia's name is Refia Devinia vi Ritzania Adorabilis. So why don't we gave him a long name, so it anyone would have a hard time remembering it when they study this country history!" Remz said as he grin at Celia.

(I hate when I have to learn History since the name there is very long, Now I want to make history and revenge to the world I made hehehe)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 5:47 am

(lol)

Rosalind replied, "Well, that does sound like a good idea. Mum and Greg haven't had much communication with each other, have they? This should be a good chance for them."

Nerine replied to Alex, "You look great as always, dear. I'll go and change now."

She stood up and entered the bathroom to change and get ready for the day.

Celia replied, "Don't remind me of that Refia. Plus, I don't really want our son to have a long name like that. After all, although I was a princess, my name was Celestia Conner."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next