Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 11:17 pm

Bryan looked around and liked the place right away. It agreed with him. He liked that it was casual and not too crowded.

"Ahh this place is good. We can have some peace and quiet here. Well, let's find a table. I wonder what food they serve here."

Alex thought over what the two of them could do together although nothing came to mind.

Puzzled, he asked, "Oh do you have any particular ideas in mind? I'm drawing a blank as to what we could do."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 1:33 am

Rosaline raised an eyebrow and entered the place. She found an empty table which was near the window. It looked pleasant and quiet.

She sat down and said, "This place looks alright to me."

Lycoris replied, "Hmmm, do you want to play in the garden a bit?"

Last edited by Love on Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 5:38 am

Bryan sat down in a chair across from Rosaline.

Facing her, Bryan asked, "So umm, I guess we should get to know each other better. Would you like to start first or should I?"

Despite Rosaline's cold demeanor, it didn't turn Bryan off. It only made him more curious to get to know her and perhaps to find out why she behaves that way.

Alex smiled and got up. "That sounds like a fun idea and it's such a beautiful night outside."

He offered his hand for Lycoris to take so that the two of them could then go on outside to the garden.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 6:42 am

Rosaline rolled her eyes and replied, "It doesn't really matter, does it? Go ahead and start although there isn't much you would know about me."

Lycoris smiled and took Alex's hand then stood up. She replied, "Lead the way outside then, sir."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 11:54 pm

Bryan nodded and replied, "Ok then."

Just then, a waiter arrived at their table and handed Rosaline and Bryan menus. Then he left, leaving the two alone.

Bryan said, "But first, let's order some food."

He glanced at the menu to see what was good to eat.

((I'm not sure what kind of food the restaurant serves but man, I hope it's not an insect buffet. Razz ))

Alex nodded and lead the way to the front door, all the while holding Lycoris' hand. But before he opened the door, Alex went to the coat closet and picked up a coat. He placed it around Lycoris' shoulders and said,

"I wouldn't want my love to get cold now."

Then he opened the front door and led the way outside to the garden.

((Question: I wonder when Nerine's birthday is. Can we make it tomorrow?))
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 6:30 am

((Yup, yup, sure. ^^))

Rosaline didn't care to open the menu and look it. She put her elbow on the table with her hand on her cheek and stayed silent, still showing a cold face.

Once Lycoris and Alex were outside, Lycoris said, "So what do you want to play? Hide and Seek perhaps?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 6:43 am

(Ahh coolie. ^^ And I saw your IM status message. I sure do create some unique male RP characters. Razz )

Bryan looked over at Rosaline, giving that cold face of hers. He set down his menu and then looked into her eyes, raising one eyebrow.

"Ok, something's wrong. Just come out and say it. What did I do?"

Alex nodded happily. "Sure. I haven't played hide and seek since I was a child. But who will be searching for whom?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 6:45 am

(lol Yup, yup. Man, I sure love Bryan. Plus, he is so cute. ^^)

Rosaline faced Bryan and replied coldly, "Meh, it's a part of my nature to be like this. Live with it."

Lycoris replied, "You will search for me! I am very fast so you can never catch me!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 6:49 am

(Well, you are right on the cute part and Bryan will probably be the best male RP character that I've created although Alex will probably be jealous. Razz )

Bryan shrugged and replied, "Whatever."

His face had an expression of nonchalance and then he returned to opening the menu and checking out what was available to eat.

Alex replied, "Oh really? It'll be fun chasing after my love. Ok, I'll close my eyes and count to 20 and you go hide, ok? But don't run off too far. I want to find you eventually."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 6:51 am

((lol True, true. I watched a video on YouTube starring Bryan and man, I even fell in love with him more and more. Razz)

Rosaline rolled her eyes and remained ignorant. But still, she didn't care to open the menu and look inside.

Lycoris showed a sly face and then replied, "Alright then!"

She then ran away to hide.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 6:56 am

(Ooohh I wonder which video you saw. I'm curious to check it out. Wink )

Bryan finally chose what he liked and closed the menu. He looked over at Rosaline and saw that she still had that same expression on her face and that she hadn't even opened her menu at all.

Not getting phased by this, Bryan waved for a waiter. The waiter came and asked what they wanted to order. Bryan gestured to Rosaline and said,

"I assume that you already know what you want so you can tell the waiter what you would like."

While Lycoris was looking for a place to hide, Alex closed his eyes and counted to 20. Once he finished, he opened his eyes and saw that Lycoris was nowhere to be seen.

Looking around, Alex said, "My love, come out, come out wherever you are."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 6:58 am

(Well, it was called "Never Too Late". Man, just check out this video and you will immediately say "I love Bryan!" (or Eagle. lol))

Rosaline replied, "I'll take what you take, whatever it is."

Lycoris had already hidden somewhere behind a tree, hidden by bushes. Once she heard Alex calling for her, she stayed silent, knowing that if she spoke he will find her.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 7:05 am

(lol Ok. I'll have to do that sometime then. Razz )

Bryan nodded and replied, "Oh all right. Well, I would like to have a chicken salad sandwich, some french fries, and a glass of club soda. And the same for my friend as well."

The waiter jotted down the order and replied, "Ok, I'll get your drinks shortly."

He then left, leaving Bryan and Rosaline alone. Bryan wondered if Rosaline was ok with what Bryan had ordered, not knowing what kinds of foods she likes.

Alex searched around in the field for a while but there was no sign of Lycoris. Then he decided to search in the trees, knowing that they would provide a good hiding spot.

"Oh my darling Lycoris, where are you?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 7:07 am

Rosaline then heard what Bryan had said and then replied, "Not a bad choice of food."

Lycoris could hear Alex calling for her, unable to find her. She stayed silent although part of her wanted to laugh.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 7:11 am

Bryan replied with a small smile, "Thanks, Rosaline. So where were we? Ahh yes, introducing ourselves. Well, you already know that I'm Bryan and that I'm Alex's and Greg's friend. We all grew up in Devenshire and Alex and I are nobility although we don't really care about our social standing. At the moment, I'm starting a world tour, performing in classical concerts and playing the piano. I'm a professional musician.

In my spare time, I like to fence and I love the outdoors, especially horseback riding and mountain climbing."

Alex continued to search for his love but was baffled as to where she could be. However, he somehow sensed her presence like he was getting close. He approached closer to her hiding place although he hadn't found her yet.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 7:13 am

Rosaline raised an eyebrow and replied, "Really? You fence? Well, that's good to hear. I do like fencing as well and I have been practicing it since I have been young. Unlike you though, I am not very interested in music although I used to be an ice dancer when I was young."

Lycoris sensed that Alex was getting closer so she stayed completely silent, holding her breath.

-------
Suite à un grand nombre de réponses, ce sujet a été automatiquement divisé. Vous pouvez retrouver la suite de ce sujet ici :
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=433
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40