Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 7:10 am

Rosaline replied, "Well, I do feel much better now although I still feel somewhat weak since I haven't been eating really well lately. Don't ask why, though. And why a relief? I doubt you would care whether I am well or not. We just met for god's sake."

Nerine was in a complete state of unconsciousness, feeling heavy and something weighing heavily on her head. Lycoris inside could see what was going on and used the chance to come out.

Opening her blue eyes slowly, she looked at Alex and said,

"Hey, Alex."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 11:16 pm

Bryan looked over at Rosaline and did his best to supress a small smile on his face.

Responding, "We are friends now, are we not? And as your friend, I worry about you. It's only natural for me to do so.

I have an idea. Why don't we go out to eat-just the two of us? I've only just arrived in Lessire so I don't know what places are good to eat. We can have an early dinner and get to know each other better."

Alex smiled once he saw those beautiful blue eyes look back upon him.

"Hey, Lycoris. I've missed you, my love."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 6:54 am

Rosaline stared into Bryan's eyes for a moment then replied, "It doesn't sound like a bad idea. I do know a few good restaurants where we can have dinner.

Say though, I know this is probably very late to ask but I forgot to ask you. What is your name?"

Lycoris smiled at Alex then sat up on the sofa. She held his arm and replied,

"I've missed you, too, my love. I couldn't wait for the evening to come so we spend the best times together."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 12:40 am

Bryan chuckled and replied, "Oh yes, how rude of me not to have introduced myself formally earlier. I'm Bryan O'Connell but you can call me Bryan and I know that you are Rosaline.

So now that we know each other-at least our names-let's go get some dinner. My treat. We should let the others know what we're going to do and all."

Alex nodded and replied, "I have been waiting for this time, too, to see you. Oh how I have longed to see you again, hold you in my arms, and talk to you. I want to know as much as possible about my beautiful Lycoris."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 6:19 am

Rosaline raised an eyebrow and replied, "Yeah, sure, whatever. Not like they will care about what I do anyway. Say though, do you always take any girl you meet to dinner like that to "get to know her better"?"

Lycoris replied, "I feel the same way, my dear Alex. Being so forbidden in the darkness was hard but for you, I would take it. So my dear love, have you enjoyed your day?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 6:37 am

Bryan shook his head and replied, "Believe it or not, I don't talk to women very often. Let's just say that my work and other activities keep me quite occupied, hardly leaving time for a social life. And I must admit, you are special.

So let's get going. I sure could use a bite to eat after all the traveling I've had to do today."

He waited for Rosaline to give the go ahead so that they could go downstairs together to get some dinner.

Alex nodded and replied, "Yup. I had lots of fun today with my Nerine and Mom. I wish you could have experienced it with us as well. You would love seeing the town and going to the different shops and such."

He then remembered what Richard had told him earlier about the white powder but wasn't sure whether to ask Lycoris about it. However, it was weighing on his mind a bit.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 6:39 am

Rosaline rolled her eyes and then stood up. She walked out of the room and waited for Bryan to follow so that she closes the door and both go downstairs.

Lycoris noticed something on Alex's face and got curious. She asked him, "Anything bothering you, my dear?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 6:43 am

Silently, Bryan followed Rosaline out of the room and then waited for her to close her door so that the two of them could go downstairs together. He noticed the action in her eyes just now but figured that it was a part of her charm.

It'll be interesting getting to know Rosaline.

Alex turned to Lycoris. He figured that he should just directly ask her rather than pretend that everything was all right.

He replied, "Well, there is something that I do want to ask you. It's about the white powder that you gave me to make Nerine unconscious. This won't really hurt her, will it? I fear of any harmful side effects for her."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 6:47 am

Once Bryan got out of the room, Rosaline closed the door behind her and locked it well so that nobody enters it. She guessed that perhaps Rosalind or maybe her mum might enter to check on things but as she liked to have her privacy, she locked the room and kept the key with her.

Once that was done, she turned to Bryan and said, "Well, lead the way downstairs. I don't want my parents or my sister to see me coming first or they might go ahead and hug me, kiss me, etc. And I don't like that."

Lycoris looked a bit surprised at first but then replied, "Well, maybe if it's used too much, it would hurt but that is unlikely to happen."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 6:52 am

Bryan couldn't help but laugh a bit at what Rosaline just said. After calming down, he replied,

"I'm sorry but I couldn't help myself. But don't worry. I won't let your mom or Rosalind near you."

He then led the way downstairs.

Alex replied, "Umm how much is too much? I want to be very careful and also, I-I'm afraid of what might happen if Nerine finds out about this."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 6:55 am

Rosaline rolled her eyes and followed Bryan downstairs.

Hmm, that guy is pretty different from any of those I've met before.

Lycoris replied, "Well, if you put too much in the tea, for example. Like don't put the whole powder in it."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 6:58 am

Bryan reached the downstairs floor and went into the living room where he saw Rosalind, Greg, Andra, and Patriaclos all sitting and chatting together. He waited quietly until one of them addressed him and in the meantime waited for Rosaline to catch up to him.

Alex replied, "Oh ok. So just a pinch of the powder should be enough? That's how much I put in."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 7:00 am

Rosalind was chatting with her parents and husband when she noticed Bryan coming downstairs. She also noticed Rosaline who was coming after him.

She stood up and walked to both of them.

"Hey, Bryan. How did things go with Rosaline?"

Lycoris replied, "Well, it worked so yeah, that's enough. I use Cannabis drugs, which if used too much can destroy the brain cells."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 7:03 am

Bryan smiled and replied, "We had an interesting chat, to say the least. So Rosaline and I are going to go out and have an early dinner. I'm quite hungry and Rosaline has offered to show me some of the best restaurants in Lessire but we'll be back soon, ok?"

Alex nodded and replied, "Ahh ok."

He sighed and then continued, "I wish we didn't have to do this sneaking around but I guess we don't have a choice."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 7:05 am

Rosalind looked a bit disappointed and replied, "Awww, are you not going to have dinner with us? We were looking forward to have dinner with you, Bryan."

She then turned to Rosaline and asked, "And are you sure that you are well enough to go, Rosaline?"

Lycoris sighed and replied, "I wish that, too but Nerine won't let us see each other."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 7:09 am

Bryan felt a little sorry but replied, "I'm sorry. I hadn't realized that you all would like for me to stay for dinner. But perhaps I can have dinner with you all tomorrow?"

He looked over at Rosaline to see her reaction to Rosalind's question.

Alex replied, "Yeah, that's true."

Although he didn't like having to sneak around like thiat, he knew that there was no other choice at the moment. Wanting to change the subject, Alex said,

"So let's focus on us tonight. I want to know all about my beautiful Lycoris."

He hugged Lycoris around the waist in a loving embrace.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 7:11 am

Rosaline showed an annoyed face to Rosalind and replied, "I am fine. Stop over worrying, Rosalind, will you? It's not like I am going to die or anything."

Rosalind sighed and replied, "Well, if that makes you happy then. I suppose I can't object."

Lycoris smiled and replied, "Yup, yup. So tell me, how much did you miss me?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 7:15 am

Patriaclos then spoke up. "So Bryan, have fun with Rosaline and make sure that she gets home safe and sound, ok?"

Bryan nodded and replied, "Oh don't worry, sir. Everything will be fine." Turning to Greg, Bryan said, "So we'll catch up later? You know where I'm staying."

Greg replied, "Yup. We'll talk later. Have fun."

Bryan then turned to Rosaline and said, "So if there's nothing else, let's go out for a while. Are you in the mood for anything particular to eat?"

Alex replied, "I missed you a whole lot, my Lycoris. I couldn't wait for the evening to arrive so that I could be with you, hold you in my arms, and show you again how much I love you. I admit that I did have fun with Nerine and Mom but I wish you could have enjoyed the day with us, seen the sights and met the people. I want the world to know how much I love you, too."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 7:17 am

Rosaline replied, "Meh, anything would do. I used to eat anything, so if you give me cockroaches to eat, I'll eat them."

Rosalind's face turned a bit sick when Rosaline mentioned cockroaches.

Lycoris giggled and replied, "But if you tell the whole world how much you love me, won't Nerine know?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 7:21 am

Greg saw Rosalind's face and worried for her. "Honey, are you ok?"

In the meanwhile, Bryan was observing the exchange between the two sisters and doing his best not to laugh out loud. Turning to Rosaline, he said,

"Oh all right. Well, just take me to a really good place to eat. The sky's the limit. We should get out of here before Rosalind gets any more grossed out."

Alex scratched the back of his head in embarrassment and replied, "Oh yeah, that's true. But you know, I'm not ashamed to admit how much I love you."

Wanting to know more about Lycoris, Alex then said, "So I'd like to know more about you, about how it's been like being in the same body as Nerine and all. It must be quite confining, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 7:25 am

Rosalind turned to Greg and replied, "Greg, honey, remind me where's the bathroom?"

Rosaline replied to Bryan, "Yeah, sure. Well, let me lead the way then."

She began to lead the way out of the house.

Lycoris replied, "Yup, that's true. But you know, once you have entered my life, everything changed."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 7:29 am

Bryan followed Rosaline outside of the house. Once they were outside, he could see some people still walking about since there was a little daylight left. He enjoyed walking with Rosaline and looked forward to getting to know more about her during dinner.

Back at the house, Greg replied, "Oh ok, honey. Well, it looks Rosaline and Bryan went out for a while so you don't have to be grossed out anymore."

Alex smiled and held Lycoris closer to him, until they were almost lying out the sofa together.

"So, my love, how did I change your life? I know you changed mine as well."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 7:31 am

While walking with Bryan, Rosaline did her best to not look at Bryan, still showing that annoyed cold face of hers. However, she couldn't help but glance at him every once in a while.

Lycoris replied, "Well, you made me feel that feeling I've never felt before. Love, that is. It's such a beautiful feeling and I am happy with it."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 7:37 am

Walking with Rosaline, Bryan continued to enjoy her company. Although they didn't talk on the way to the restaurant, he just enjoyed being in her presence. It was so refreshing to be with a woman who didn't fall down at his feet. All the while, he was thinking how unique Rosaline was. He never thought that he would find someone like her and now here she was. However, he hadn't fallen in love with her yet, as that would take time to develop and grow.

He looked on ahead and wondered how long it would take to get to the restaurant.

Alex smiled lovingly on Lycoris and then kissed her. Once the kiss broke off, he replied,

"And I love you, too, my Lycoris. I love you as much as I love Nerine. You bring so much excitement in my life, as though we can travel the world together, have adventures, and nothing would stop us from living life dangerously and to the fullest. I never thought that I could feel this way. It's so wonderful."

(Ok, I'm going to get off and get some sleep now. I've had quite a busy day and I need my sleep and all. Nite, nite Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 7:40 am

(Ok. Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

After some of silent walking, Bryan and Rosaline finally got to a small restaurant. It wasn't very fancy nor too poor. It looked just right and didn't look too busy.

Rosalind spoke, "Well, this is one of the good restaurants I used to go to. Not anything fancy but I go with it. If you don't like it, you don't have to stay."

Lycoris hugged Alex tightly yet gently in the same time, feeling so much warmth and love with him. Then she said,

"Well, are we going to spend the whole evening sitting here and exchanging love words? I want to do something exciting with you, something unique."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next