Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 11:38 pm

Nerine shook her head and replied, "Oh, it's alright, Mum. No need to tire you. I am going to prepare the dinner for us all in no time.

Would you please keep Sir Alex's company until I come back?"
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 11:39 pm

Eleanor replied, "Sure, dear. Alex, Edward, and I can all have a chat here while you prepare dinner. Just let me know if you need any help, ok? There should be plenty of food in the kitchen since I saw to that as well."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 11:40 pm

Nerine nodded and replied, "Thanks, Mum."

She bowed politely and then headed to the kitchen to prepare dinner for the party.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 11:44 pm

Once Nerine went into the kitchen to prepare dinner, Eleanor turned to Alex who had seated himself in an armchair.

"So Alex, dear, how are you enjoying being with Nerine? You must be happy that the two of you are married now?"

Alex replied, "I love being married to Nerine. I love her so much but..."

Alex hesitated to say more. But Eleanor knew what was troubling his mind.

Eleanor said, "I know about you and Lycoris. Nerine told me everything. You should have told us the truth from the beginning, Alex."

Alex sighed and said, "I know but it wasn't my place to spread Nerine's secret around."

Eleanor nodded in understanding. "It's all right. You were in a difficult position. But I want you to know that your father and I really like Nerine a lot. She's the perfect wife for you. She's happy, cheerful, beautiful, and she's a good daughter to the both of us."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 11:47 pm

Meanwhile, Nerine was happily preparing dinner for all. She felt a but nervous though, because she wanted to impress her parents as best as she can. She prepared some chicken noodles and some egg rolls. With it, she also made some apple juice to drink.

I hope this is good enough to impress Mum and Dad.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 11:49 pm

Alex nodded and replied, "I know. Nerine is wonderful and I love her so much. I promise I'll do what I can to make her happy, for I only want to see her smile from here on out."

Eleanor replied, "Nerine is a wonderful girl and it makes me sad to hear that she's had such a tragic past. I hope that she can be happy with us now."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 11:51 pm

Soon, Nerine was done preparing dinner. She put out plates, forks and knives along with glasses and laid them presentably on the table. She then made everything ready for dinner and went back to where Alex, Edward and Eleanor were.

"Hey, Mum, Dad, I am back. Dinner is ready."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 11:52 pm

Edward replied, "Ahh good. Eleanor and I can't wait to try out some of your cooking. Please lead the way then."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 11:54 pm

Nerine smiled and nodded. She lead the way to the dining room where the dinner was laid out.

She said, "I hope you really like it. I've never been a great cook but I could do some cooking."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 11:57 pm

Eleanor replied, "I'm sure that your cooking will be a wonderful. Let's get seated and then we can begin to eat."

Edward helped Eleanor to her seat and then he seated himself. Alex helped Nerine to her seat and then seated himself next to her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 11:59 pm

Once everyone was seated, Nerine laid out food for everyone. For Eleanor, Edward, Alex and then herself. After the table was ready for everyone to eat, she said,

"So, umm please feel free to taste my food and criticize it."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 12:02 am

Edward smiled and replied, "Let's get started then." He took a bite out of his food and replied, "Wow, this is really good, Nerine."

Eleanor took a bite as well and then replied, "Yup, Edward sure is right about that. Your cooking is absolutely delicious, dear."

Alex took a bite as well and said, "Your cooking is delicious as always, my darling. I hope it wasn't too much trouble to prepare and all."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 12:03 am

Nerine smiled and shook her head. "No, not at all. It was a pleasure to make it for all of you. I am really glad you like it. I wanted to make the best impression and all."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 12:06 am

Eleanor smiled and replied, "Ahh you've more than already impressed me, dear. I can see why you don't need a cook at any rate. The chicken noodles and egg rolls are really good."

Alex nodded and said, "I wholeheartedly agree. I'm so lucky to have married a wonderful cook." He took a sip of his apple juice.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 12:08 am

Nerine couldn't help but blush and replied, "Thanks so much, everyone. I am glad I could be of good thoughts for you. It's a pleasure to serve you all."

She then began to eat her food slowly.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 12:11 am

Edward continued eating his share of the food and soon finished. He asked Nerine,

"If it isn't too much trouble, may I have some more? Your cooking is absolutely delicious."

Eleanor giggled and turned to Nerine. "Well, you can start to see where Alex gets his voracious appetite."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 12:13 am

Nerine giggled and replied, "Not at all. I am glad you like it."

She took Edward's plate and filled it with some more food. She also filled his glass with more juice.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 12:14 am

While Nerine was filling his plate with more food as well as giving him more juice, Edward waited patiently in the dining room. He turned to Alex and said,

"You are so lucky to have a wife who cooks so well."

Alex chuckled and replied, "Yup, and it's a good thing she can tolerate my huge appetite."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 12:16 am

Nerine heard Edward's and Alex's comments and couldn't help but giggle. She finished putting more food for Edward and sat back into her seat.

"I'll be more than happy to serve everyone here."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 12:18 am

Happily, Edward received the food from Nerine and said, "Thank you, Nerine." Then he began to eat some more.

In the meantime, Eleanor turned to Nerine and said, "So I'm curious to know because I don't think I asked this but how did you and Alex first meet?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 12:21 am

Nerine was a bit surprised at the question but it did make her recall some memories. She remembered that moment when she met Alex at Rosalind's house. The first moment she looked into his eyes, she fell in love with him.

Replying to Eleanor, she said,

"It's somewhat a long story. It was when Alex was with Rosalind at that time. Rosalind was ill and called me to take care of Alex. The moment I say his eyes, I fell in love deeply with him."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 12:22 am

Alex nodded and replied, "Yup. I remember the first that Nerine and I met. At the time, I was in love with Rosalind but then we hadn't known each other for long. I had no idea that my darling loved me right then and there. It sure took me a while before I came to my senses, though.)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 12:24 am

Nerine smiled towards Alex and replied, "It sure took you a while before it happens. But you know, sometimes I wonder what would have happened if I didn't kiss you on the beach. I wonder if you would have stayed with Rosalind then."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 12:27 am

Alex replied, "I'm not really sure but I think I still would have eventually fallen out of love with Rosalind. It might have just taken me longer. You see, I think things with Rosalind and me were kind of rushed and all."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 12:29 am

Nerine looked a bit confused and replied, "If you were really in love with Rosalind, you wouldn't have said that. Honestly Alex, I think that if you really loved Rosalind, you would have stayed with her. I wonder if I was a reason in your break-up or something."

Nerine looked down, thinking that she might have been the reason in Rosalind's and Alex's break up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next