Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 3:46 am

Nerine replied, "Wow, that is amazing. I didn't know that. So the Carnahans' family is a pretty important family, isn't it? That's pretty exciting and it looks like you help people a lot. I really admire that."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 3:50 am

Edward smiled and replied, "Yup. The Carnahans' are pretty important here but we always remember to help out those in need. I suppose you could say that we try to be as humble as possible. If you'd like, Eleanor can take you with her when she goes to the shelters and you can see how she takes care of the poor."

Eleanor jumped in. "Sure. I wouldn't mind at all and I'd be sure to take good care of you, Nerine. The people are so nice and friendly to us."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 3:51 am

Nerine smiled and replied, "Of course. I'd like to. It seems like a pretty nice job and it helps those in need- I've always wanted to do that."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 3:55 am

Eleanor replied, "Very good then. Edward and I will let you and Alex enjoy your honeymoon period and then afterwards, I'll take you out to the shelters and you can see the work that we do. It's hard work but very rewarding."

Edward then said, "So is there anything else you'd like to know about us, Nerine? We'd be happy to answer any questions that you have."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 3:56 am

Nerine shook her head and replied, "Nope. I think I know enough now. I wouldn't want to poke too much into things and all. I think I know now what I need to know."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 3:58 am

Edward nodded and replied, "Ahh ok. Well, if there's anything you'd like to know, please feel free to ask me or Eleanor. And you can count on Bryan, too. He and Alex grew up together and are like the best of friends. Bryan comes from a prominent family, too, as you probably could tell when you visited his house."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 4:00 am

Nerine nodded and replied, "Yup. And Bryan is a good friend, too. I suppose I can count him as a brother, can I not?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 4:02 am

Alex replied, "Yup. Bryan and I think of ourselves as brothers and so in a way, you're like a sister to him. And I can't wait for you to meet Greg. Speaking of which, Mom, Dad, where is Greg? It's not like him to be away from your house for so long."

Eleanor replied, "Ahh well, you see, we sent Greg to find you when you hadn't written to us and he told us that he was staying in Lessire, which is where you're from, Nerine. Is that correct?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 4:04 am

Nerine nodded and replied, "Yes, that is true. Alex, I think we last saw Greg at the vacation house when Rosalind made that attack on us. I think you told me before he proposed marriage to Rosalind, didn't he?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 4:07 am

Alex replied, "Oh yes, I remember. Greg did come to our vacation home and things were so confusing."

Eleanor looked confused and said, "Oh my. Rosalind attacked you two? What happened? Neither of you got hurt, did you?" There was such worry and concern in Eleanor's eyes knowing that Nerine might have gotten hurt.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 4:09 am

Nerine quickly smiled and shook her head. "No, no, we both were fine. Rosalind did want to kill me back then but thanks to both Greg and Alex, I am safe."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 4:13 am

Eleanor sighed with relief. "Thank goodness. I'm glad that you two are ok. So is that why you two stayed over at Bryan's afterwards? Bryan told us that you two had been staying over at his place up until the wedding."

Alex replied, "Yup. After my Nerine was almost killed, I couldn't risk going back to our vacation home so I thought it would be safer to have us stay at Bryan's. He was very understanding and all."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 4:15 am

Nerine nodded and replied, "I am glad we could escape. I wonder what happened to Rosalind. She wasn't like that at all. Once we were best of friends and now she considers me her worst enemy? I don't understand."

Nerine's face saddened, remembering all what happened.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 4:18 am

Alex wrapped his arm around Nerine and did his best to comfort her. "Aww, don't worry, darling. If anything, I am to blame for Rosalind's irrational behavior. I'm planning on talking to her when things and time have settled down. And since we were able to get married, I assume that Rosalind and Greg are married now. Greg will make her happy although I believe that we will be the happiest couple in the world."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 4:20 am

Nerine smiled again at Alex and replied, "Thanks, dear. But don't blame yourself, you have done nothing wrong. You know, though, sometimes I think we should have told Rosalind everything from the beginning ourselves. It could have been better at least from knowing it from my diary."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 4:22 am

Alex replied, "You're right, darling. I just didn't know how to break the news to her without hurting her feelings but I suppose that was impossible. At least Rosaline was a little more understanding about the situation."

Eleanor took in all the information that was being exchanged between Nerine and Alex and said, "Well, it does sound like you two have had some complications but hopefully, things will settle down now and you can start a wonderful life together."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 4:24 am

Nerine turned to Eleanor and replied, "Thanks, Mum. Hopefully, with Greg, Rosalind would forget about all the past pain and focus on her future with her husband."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 4:26 am

Eleanor replied, "I hope so, too. Greg is a good boy. He grew up together with Alex and Bryan and Greg and his parents have served our family faithfully. It makes me wonder. I guess since Greg is married, he will probably want to stay with his wife and not work for us anymore."

Edward nodded and replied, "Yup, that's probably the case. But it's ok. Greg deserves some happiness in his life, too, and he can't always be tied to us or his parents, for that matter."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 4:28 am

Nerine nodded and replied, "Yup. I am sure Greg will make Rosalind very happy. But of course, not happier than us."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 4:30 am

Alex smiled and hugged Nerine around her waist. "That sure is true, darling."

Eleanor smiled at the happy couple and then said, "So, dear, what are some of your interests and hobbies?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 4:33 am

Nerine replied, "Well, I pretty much like drawing. I suppose I can say I am good at it, too. I once drew a picture of Alex. I also like playing the violin."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 4:35 am

Eleanor replied, "Ahh I see. So you must be quite the art lover then. I'm glad that some of the wedding presents were paintings and sculptures. They'll be some beautiful decorated in your home.

And you play the violin, too? Wow, you must be so talented. Edward and I would love to hear you play sometime."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 4:36 am

Nerine blushed and replied, "Well, yup. You can say so. And of course, I'd love to draw you two sometime.

And yup, I play the violin. It will be a pleasure to play it."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 4:39 am

Edward replied, "That would be great, Nerine. Eleanor and I would be honored to have you do some portraits of us. And Alex, you must show us the drawing that Nerine made of you."

Alex nodded. "I will, Dad. Nerine is such a talented artist. You know, if my darling wanted to become an artist, I would completely support that."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 6:16 am

Nerine giggled and replied, "Oh, dear, I would like to but I am married now so I have a huge responsibility as a wife and a husband to take care of."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next