Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 12:33 am

Alex shook his head and replied, "Oh no, you misunderstand me. You see, as much as I loved Rosalind, I think at the time, it might have been a crush I had on her. It's hard to find true love, you know. I've had many crushes in my time but it's really difficult to find true love and I'm just happy that I found it now in you."

Eleanor thought that it was time that she spoke up. "Ahh dear, what Alex feels for you is true love. Believe me-I can see it in his eyes. He's had many crushes before but with you, I can tell that it's different. A mother knows, after all."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 12:35 am

Nerine smiled and replied, "Then I am glad I am your true love. I knew from the first moment I saw that you are a different person from all I know- your eyes were enough for me."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 12:38 am

Alex smiled and replied, "You are. I love you so much, my beautiful Nerine." Alex loved gazing into Nerine's eyes.

In the meantime, everyone else had finished dinner so Edward and Eleanor waited for the two lovebirds to finish their romantic exchange before saying anything.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 12:40 am

Nerine gazed into Alex's eyes lovingly for a while, deepening into them. But then she realized that their parents were here as well.

Blushing in embarrassment, she said,

"So umm, is everyone done?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 12:42 am

Eleanor looked over at hers and Edward's plate and said, "Ahh yes, we're all done, dear."

Alex snapped out of his gaze with Nerine and said, "Oh yup, I'm all done, too. That was absolutely delicious, darling."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 12:43 am

Nerine replied, "I am glad you enjoyed the meal. Let me clean up then."

She stood up and began to clean up the table, putting the plates and things away.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 12:45 am

While Nerine was cleaning up the table, Edward, Eleanor, and Alex all went into the living room, where they could relax and chat some more.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 12:47 am

Nerine soon finished cleaning up and washing the dishes and returned to the others.

"I am back. I finished all the cleaning. I hope I didn't take long."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 12:49 am

Eleanor shook her head and replied, "Ahh not at all, dear. I was wondering. While you are here in town, for as long as you wish, what would you like to do here? I'm sure that you'd love to have a tour of the town and meet some of the people."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 12:51 am

Nerine replied, "Sounds like a good idea. Since I am going to live here now, I suppose I need to get to know the town well."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 12:54 am

Eleanor nodded and replied, "Yup, and in case you want to know where the stores are and such, you'll be familiar with the area. So Alex, you must take your wife to town tomorrow and show her some of the familiar areas, ok? And buy her more clothes and other necessities."

Alex replied, "Yup, I will do so, Mom. I was thinking of taking Nerine shopping anyway."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 12:55 am

Nerine replied, "Oh, I don't need to do any shopping. Thanks to you, Mum, Dad and Sir Alex I have everything I need. What more would I ask for?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 1:05 am

Eleanor replied, "Oh all right but Alex should at least take you into town so that you're familiar with the area. What I love about it is that there's a beautiful fountain in the middle and everyone loves to gaze at it. Despite that we live up on the hill, I love the townspeople. They're absolutely wonderful."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 1:07 am

Nerine smiled and replied, "I'd like to know them. I am sure everything in Devinshire is absolutely great. Enough that my dear husband and my great parents are from here."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 1:11 am

Eleanor replied, "Yup. I'm sure you'll love Devenshire. It's not too crowded and the scenery is breathtaking."

Edward added, "And also, I don't know if you're aware of this but Serena and Darren originally lived here some years ago. Alex told us of how he found Serena and all."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 1:13 am

Nerine replied, "Well, I don't really know Serena very much. I only met her once or twice and I don't think we went together very well."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 1:15 am

Eleanor replied, "Oh what happened? It's been years since Serena and I have last talked but she was such a nice girl."

Alex replied, "Ahh well, umm, Serena has this misunderstanding that Nerine was trying to steal me from Rosalind when that wasn't the case at all. I do need to talk to her when I get the chance. I'd hate to see us on such bad footing like that."

Eleanor replied, "I see. Well, for what it's worth, Nerine, you are a wonderful person and I'm sure that you'll be a wonderful wife to Alex and a future wonderful mother."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 2:17 am

Nerine blushed and replied, "I sure hope so. I want to be Sir Alex's maid, to grant every wish he has and do everything he desires. If he would treat me as a servant, I shall not complain and I shall be happy to do anything he wants. And of course, I'll give him the children he wants and make him become a father. And I shall take care well of them so that he has wonderful, healthy children just as he is."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 3:13 am

Eleanor smiled and replied, "It looks like Alex made an excellent choice in a wife but make sure to keep him in line, too, ok?" She winked at Nerine.

Alex replied, "Awww, Mom! I'll treat Nerine as my equal, I promise. And I'll help her out, too."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 3:29 am

Nerine giggled and replied, "Aww, it's ok. I wouldn't mind if Alex gets out of the line. But I am sure, though, that he is a perfect husband."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 3:34 am

Alex replied, "I promise that I'll be a good husband to you, my darling, for you only deserve the best."

Eleanor replied, "Good because I like Nerine a lot, Alex, and I hope you know that."

Alex nodded happily.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 3:35 am

Nerine couldn't help but blush at Eleanor's comment. She replied,

"I hope I am dear to you as your own daughter, Mum, cause you are dear to me as my real mum."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 3:37 am

Eleanor smiled and replied, "Yup, I feel like you are my own daughter and it's so wonderful to finally have an addition to our family.

So is there anything you'd like to talk about? Any questions you'd like to ask either myself or Edward? You must be a bit curious as to what Edward does and how important we are in the community and all."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 3:39 am

Nerine replied, "Well, I'd like to know more about it. I feel I am a bit confused and a bit new and all. I'd really appreciate it if you tell me more about the family's work and all."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 3:44 am

Eleanor replied, "Ahh ok. Yeah, Edward and I haven't talked very much about what we do, about the work that we do. I'll let Edward explain since he's much better at that point than myself."

Eleanor turned over to Edward who then said, "Oh ok. Well, Nerine, as you may know by now, Eleanor and I, and Alex by default, are very wealthy, prominent members in the community. Our family is nobility so officially, I'm Sir Edward Carnahan and Eleanor is Lady Eleanor Carnahan. Once we pass on, which I do hope won't be for many years still, Alex will take on the title and yourself as well. Occasionally, we do get called to court by the king and queen since we have served the royal family faithfully for several generations. Perhaps the next time we get called to court, we'll invite you to come with us.

So as to the work that we do, I'm a landowner so my main job is checking on the tenants and making sure that their property is in good working order. If they need any repairs done to their houses or animals tended, I supervise that. And Eleanor isn't any ordinary noble lady. The ladies of our family help out in the community, tending to the poor living in shelters and all. So our family is very much connected to the people, despite our wealthy status."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next