Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 7:15 am

Eleanor replied, "Well, Edward and I, and Alex as well, think that we're the lucky ones. We finally have a daughter in our family. And we must admit that we made the house spacious and comfortable and even the outside to have plenty of room because well, we'd like to eventually become grandparents." Eleanor smiled and winked at Nerine.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 7:17 am

Nerine couldn't help but blush at Eleanor's words. She replied,

"Well, I hope I am going to be a good mother one day. I am not really sure though, I've never taken care of a child."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 7:19 am

Eleanor replied, "Ahh you won't have to worry about that. I'm sure you'll make a wonderful mother, dear, and if you ever need any help, I'll be here to help you raise the beautiful children that you and Alex will have."

Alex smiled and couldn't help but blush at Eleanor's words. He remembered his dreams of a future with Nerine and having children with her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 7:21 am

Nerine replied, "I sure hope so. I did once was responsible for taking care of a small child but...I failed miserably."

Nerine couldn't help but remember something from her past.

(Nerine's Past readers, remember. lol)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 7:23 am

(lol I remember. Wink )

Eleanor wondered what Nerine could be talking about. "Oh do you mean that you've babysat a child before and it didn't go well? But you must have been younger back then and if it was your first child, it couldn't have been easy."

Even Alex noticed Nerine's face and couldn't help but worry for her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 7:25 am

Nerine shook her head and replied, "No, it wasn't like that. It was when I had to run away from the kingdom for my life's sake. It was then when..."

Nerine couldn't help but tear up, remembering the sight of the dead child.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 7:27 am

Immediately, Alex felt sorrow for Nerine. He remembered what she had told him, of how she had to escape and lost all the people that she loved. On instinct, he ran to Nerine and held her in his arms, comforting her.

"My darling, I didn't know you had suffered through that as well."

Eleanor replied, "Oh I'm sorry, dear. I didn't mean to stir up some bad memories."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 7:30 am

Nerine quickly shook her head and replied, "No, it's ok. It's just that I had to take care of a child long ago, to protect her from the killers who had killed everyone. I was responsible for her life but I failed. I only left her for sometime only wanting to get her something to eat but when I was back, it was too late. That sight, I can never forget it."

She continued to cry on Alex's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 7:33 am

All Alex could do was hold Nerine his arms, hugging her and comforting her. He smoothed her hair and said, "Don't worry, darling. I can't undo what happened back then but I'll make sure that you never have to experience anything like that again."

At that moment, just for that instant, Alex didn't think about Lycoris. He was remembering the moments that he and Nerine had spent together, how he had comforted her through her sadness and pain.

Eleanor looked on at the couple and smiled faintly. Seeing the two of them together like that gave her hope that Alex would stay true to Nerine.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 7:34 am

Nerine then stopped crying and wiped away her tears. She bowed and replied,

"I am sorry for this drama I caused. I didn't mean it. Please pardon me."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 7:37 am

Eleanor shook her head and replied, "Aww, it's ok, dear. We all have sad memories from our past. All we can do now is build a happy future together. And consider all of us family so please tell us anything that's bothering you or if you ever need anything, we're here for you."

Alex replied, "Yup, Mom is right. And I'll be here for you if you ever need me. I love you, darling, and I don't ever want you to forget that."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 7:38 am

Nerine smiled and replied, "Thank you very much, all of you. I am really very lucky and happy to be a part of this warm family. Not only I have a great husband, but great parents as well."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 7:41 am

Eleanor smiled and looked upon the couple. Then Edward saw how late it was getting and said, "Ahh Eleanor and I should be heading on home but will you be ok, Nerine? Eleanor and I can certainly stay longer if you wish."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 7:43 am

Nerine replied, "Of course I wish you could stay longer, Mum, Dad. But if you have somethings to do or if is it too late, I can assure you that I'll be totally fine with Sir Alex."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 7:46 am

Edward thought it over and then looked over at Eleanor, wondering if she was thinking the same thing. It looked like the two of them agreed and then Edward said, "Well, on second thought, Eleanor and I don't really need to go back home immediately. In case it gets really late, we could always stay for the night. We would just need to let our servants know so that they don't worry."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 7:48 am

Nerine happily replied, "Oh, I would be very glad if you stay with us. I certainly would like to spend the night with you and of course, I can always serve you as your faithful daughter."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 7:50 am

Eleanor replied, "Then it's settled. Edward and I can certainly stay the night and then we can return home in the morning. Edward, why don't you let the carriage driver know so he can tell our servants and then he can come back in the morning?"

Edward replied, "Ahh sounds good. In the meantime, why don't the three of you return inside? I'll join you shortly."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 7:53 am

Nerine replied, "Oh, I think we would wait for you, Dad. I certainly wouldn't want to leave my father alone outside, right, Mum, Alex?"

She winked at both of them.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 7:54 am

Alex nodded and replied, "Yup, Nerine's right. We won't mind waiting for you, Dad."

Edward replied, "Ahh ok then. I'll go tell the carriage driver of our arrangements. I'll be back soon."

Edward went to see the carriage driver, who was waiting outside for Edward and Eleanor so he could take them home.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 7:56 am

Meanwhile, Nerine turned to Eleanor and said,

"I am very happy that you two are going to stay with us, Mum."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 7:59 am

Eleanor smiled and replied, "I'm happy, too, dear. It will be wonderful to spend time with you and I'm sure Edward would like to get to know you better as well."

Edward then returned to the others and said, "Ok. I told the carriage driver that Eleanor and I will be staying here for the night so he'll return first thing after breakfast so all the arrangements are set. So let's all go inside, shall we?"

(Ahh I should get off and get some sleep now since I have an important meeting in the morning and all. Nite, nite, Love. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 8:20 am

(Nite, nite, phoenix. Hope you have best of luck on the meeting tomorrow. ^^)

Nerine replied, "Welcome back, Dad. Please let me lead the way then to inside."

She bowed and then began to lead the way back into the house.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 11:03 pm

Alex, Edward, and Eleanor followed Nerine as they all reentered the house.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 11:03 pm

Soon, all of the party reached the house.

Once inside, Nerine asked them all,

"So umm, would anyone like to have dinner?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 11:05 pm

Eleanor smiled and replied, "Sure, dinner would be great."

Edward and Alex nodded in agreement to the idea.

Eleanor then added, "Ahh you and Alex must want to change first, though, right?" She noticed that Nerine was still in her wedding dress and Alex was in his tuxedo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next