Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 12:29 am

Patriaclos looked at Rosalind. There was such sadness in his eyes and he felt tired and exhausted.

"Oh honey, it's your sister. She yelled at me and told me that she wasn't hungry. I know it sounds silly but all this anger is hurting her and I'm so worried. It hurts to see her shut us out like this."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 12:31 am

Rosalind put her hand on her mouth and tears couldn't help but form inside her eyes.

"Oh dear. What now? I am so worried for her, too. What should we do?"
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 12:34 am

Patriaclos replied, "I don't know if there's anything we can do. I suppose the only thing that will snap her out of this is to have her find love again. I feel like taking Rosaline back to the temple so she can rest and recover but I doubt she'll agree to that."

Greg spoke up. "Umm, well, I suppose we can wait for Bryan to come to Lessire. He's a great guy and hopefully Rosaline will see that she can fall in love again. Or if the situation is urgent, I can talk to her now. Believe me-I can be direct when I want to be."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 12:35 am

Rosalind turned to Greg and replied, "Oh, dear, can you please do that? I am worried for Rosaline, who knows what might she do in such a condition?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 12:38 am

Greg replied, "Ok, dear. I'll go talk to Rosaline now. You all don't need to wait for me. This might take a while."

He kissed Rosalind on the cheek and then went upstairs and arrived outside of Rosaline's room where he saw the food tray untouched. He knocked on the door and said, "Rosaline? It's Greg. We're going to talk and I'm not taking no for an answer."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 12:39 am

Rosaline yelled, "Why can't you leave me alone, people?! Go away, Greg!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 12:42 am

Greg disregarded Rosaline's plea and decided to barge right in, seeing as how the door was unlocked. Then he approached Rosaline and looked at her straight in the eyes. He wanted to remain calm but a part of him couldn't, seeing as how Rosalind and Patriaclos were worried for her.

Suddenly, he exclaimed, "What is the matter with you?! Can't you see that you're worrying Rosalind and your parents behaving like this? They love you and all you're doing is pushing them away."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 12:44 am

(Wow, is that how Greg takes care of things? O_O)

Rosaline was a bit surprised with Greg's reaction but she did her best not to show it.

"Nobody told them to worry over me! They could just leave me alone, that's all I ask for!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 12:47 am

(Well, yeah. Greg is a bit more direct. Is that surprising?)

Greg just got angrier and replied, "They're your family. Of course, they would worry for you. Rosalind is almost in tears knowing how you are and even though Patriaclos doesn't show it, I have a feeling that he wants to cry, too. And although you probably don't consider me to be family, I worry about you, too. You're my sister-in-law and family always takes care of each other. So stop pushing us all away!"

He approached Rosaline even closer and held her arms in his hands.

(Ok, now that even surprised me. lol)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 12:50 am

(lol Me, too. Razz)

Rosaline tried to get away from Greg's grip hardly.

"I don't want them to worry over me! If they are worrying about me now, why didn't they worry ten years ago?! Why didn't they care for me?! Let go off me!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 12:53 am

Greg stared into Rosaline's eyes intently and for a moment, he thought he could see Rosalind in them. He felt something strange but quickly shook it off.

"Look, I don't know what happened 10 years ago and I'm not going to pry into this. The important thing is that they care for you now and want to do everything they can to help you. And I'm not letting go, not until you calm down."

Suddenly, as if on instinct, Greg felt himself hug Rosaline close to him but rather than pull off the gesture gracefully, he tripped and the two of them landed on the floor.

(Don't worry. Nothing will happen-I promise. lol)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 12:55 am

(lol I am wondering where is this going. XD)

Rosaline found herself with Greg on the floor and him hugging her. For a moment, she calmed down and instead of exclaiming anything, she stayed silent.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 12:58 am

On the floor, Greg stared into Rosaline's eyes, seeing into her emotions and all the hurt that she was feeling inside. Noticing the awkward position that they were in, he quickly got himself off the floor and helped Rosaline up as well.

"Umm, sorry about that."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 1:00 am

Rosaline replied, "Get out, now."

(Yeah, I know. Rosaline is a bit weird here. O_O)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 1:04 am

(lol)

If it had been anyone else, they would have left. But not Greg. There was a stubbornness inside him and he refused to leave, at least until he could see Rosaline calm down a bit.

Replying, "No. I said I'm sorry but I'm not leaving, not until I know that you're going to be ok and it's obvious to me that you're not. I don't understand why you're being so stubborn. Shutting yourself out like this, shutting yourself out from ever falling in love again? If I wasn't in love with Rosalind, I'd end up falling for you myself and I bet there are so many men out there who would want to be with you. But here you are, shutting yourself in your room like this, never allowing yourself to love again."

(Man, I wonder if those two will end up fighting in the end.)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 1:07 am

Rosaline exclaimed, "Because I promised not to love again! Don't you understand? Don't you see how much hurt am I?! I had the most person I loved killed in front of my eyes and dying in my arms! Why can't you people understand that I can never love again!? Just go away, leave me alone!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 1:11 am

Greg sighed. He touched Rosaline's cheek gently and then replied, "I'm truly sorry for what happened to your love. You must have loved him very much. But I don't think he would have wanted you to be so sad. He would have wanted you to find a way to move on and to find someone to love again. He would have wanted you to be happy again. We only have one chance to live in this world and we have to make the best use of it."

He paused before continuing. "I won't say anymore but at least think about what I said."

With that, Greg left the room, leaving Rosaline alone. He went downstairs into the dining room.

(I wonder how Rosaline will react now. XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 1:13 am

(Even I have no idea. lol)

Rosaline closed the door coldly and locked it so that nobody would disturb her any longer.

Rosalind saw Greg coming back and quickly ran to him.

"Greg, what happened?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 1:16 am

(lol)

Greg looked up at Rosalind and replied, "Well, let's just say that I experienced firsthand how stubborn your sister truly is. I think I understand the hurt and anger that she has inside although there is something that I am confused. She mentioned that you and your parents weren't there for her 10 years ago? But I don't understand what she meant by that."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 1:18 am

Rosalind was surprised to hear Greg mention that.

"It's- it's something from the past. I probably didn't tell you this but Rosaline was thought dead because of my mistake."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 1:20 am

Greg opened his eyes wide and replied, "What?! Uhh can you explain this to me? I'm so confused."

(Poor Greg. Razz )
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 1:29 am

(lol)

Rosalind replied, "I don't know if I told you this before but about ten years ago, I had to sacrifice some of my power in order to live. But things didn't go right and Rosaline had to pay for it. I don't know what happened to her but she was thought dead."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 3:52 am

Greg replied, "Uhh ok. Well, I'm still somewhat confused. But anyway, I guess there's nothing more that any of us can do for Rosaline. I talked to her and all but man, she's stubborn."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 3:54 am

Rosalind replied, "Yeah, we are alike in this thing.

So, does anyone still want to have dinner?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 3:56 am

Patriaclos sweatdropped at the mention of food. "Uhh well, I don't know if anyone is in the mood to eat now. Then again, it would be sad to see all this food go to waste."

Greg stared at Patriaclos and then sweatdropped. "Umm, it would seem wrong to eat with Rosaline in her condition and all that. I don't know." He looked at the others to see what they thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next