Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 8:20 am

Alex replied, "Oh your birthday is in two days? How thoughtless of me not to have asked before. But don't you worry about a thing. The two of us will be married by that time and what a wonderful way to celebrate your birthday."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 8:21 am

Nerine quickly smiled and replied, "Oh I am sure we will. It's just that..." Nerine didn't continue and stayed silent.

I am afraid of what happens before it...
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 8:23 am

Alex observed Nerine becoming quiet and couldn't help but ask, "What is it, darling? Is something the matter? Are you worried about us not being married in time? I think things will change now. Did you hear what Greg asked Rosalind just before we escaped?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 8:24 am

Nerine shook her head and replied, "Um, no. Was it something important? What did he say?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 8:28 am

Alex replied, "Well, just before we left, Greg proposed marriage to Rosalind. I don't know if she said yes but I hope she did. She told me while you were upstairs in the house that part of her heart does love Greg and now if she has agreed to marry Greg, Rosalind will have to give me that divorce, for she can't be married to two men at once."

Bryan finally finished up all of his work for the night and began to turn out the lights and check the house to make sure that it was secure. He asked one of the servants to keep a security check in case anyone happened to approach the place.

Then he yawned and went upstairs to his room to get some much needed sleep.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 8:29 am

Nerine was surprised at the news although her face didn't show much of that surprise. "Well, those are some good news. I really hope Rosalind accepts. At least if she did, she would leave us in peace."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 8:32 am

Alex replied, "Yup, that's true and the two of us sure could use some peace and happiness in our lives. I want to marry you and then start a family together. And hopefully, Rosalind will be happy with Greg. I know Greg and he's a good guy, very loyal and steady, and I know that he would never leave her."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 8:33 am

Nerine replied, "Well, that's good to hear. I am sure that with Greg, Rosalind will feel better and all. But I am sure that even if Greg is a very good guy, he isn't better than you."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 8:36 am

Alex smiled and kissed Nerine serenely.

"Thank you, my darling, and no woman compares to the jewel I hold in my arms."

He cuddled closer to Nerine almost where their noses could touch.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 9:45 am

Nerine smiled and approached a bit more that their noses touched.

"If I am a jewel, then you are the most expensive treasure in this world. This treasure that belongs to me and me only. No one will be able to snatch you from me."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 12:03 am

Alex replied, "That's right, darling, and I feel the exact same way about you."

He kissed Nerine softly and then continued, "Well, I suppose we should sleep now, yes? And we'll need to drop by my parents' place tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 7:44 am

Nerine smiled and nodded. "All right then. Good night, dear. Have a good sleep."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 11:50 pm

Alex replied, "Good night my love and sleep well, too. I know that I will, for my dreams will be filled with you and our future life together."

He kissed Nerine on the lips and then holding her, he closed his eyes to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 7:49 am

Seeing Alex fall asleep, Nerine smiled. Although she was very tired, it took her a while to fall asleep. She couldn't stop thinking about how Rosalind looked today and how scary she looked. The thought of her trying to kill Nerine was frightening.

But feeling safe with Alex, she eventually closed her eyes and fell asleep. She didn't realize her hair changing colors to pink.

(Don't ask what crazy idea that is. XD)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 8:12 am

(Thought I'd post for a bit before going to sleep. Had one of those days and all that. But anyway...)

Bryan went to sleep that night, with thoughts of everything that happened that day. Meeting Nerine for the first time, seeing Alex again after having been gone for so long, finding out that the two will get married, and all the other news.

Man, I'm glad that my life is somewhat normal.

Asleep, Bryan had dreams of a woman. He didn't know who she was but somehow he felt like she was different from other women-strong but yet beautiful and not afraid to say what she thinks. But he knew that it was only a dream and not such a woman existed.

(Yup, I'm having Bryan get a premonition of Rosaline. lol Anyway, I think we can move on to the next morning.)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 8:14 am

(lol That was nice. XD)

As the morning's sun shone brightly in the sky, the sun rays came over Nerine's face. Being so sleepy, she cuddled close to Alex hiding from the sun, not wanting to wake up.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 8:16 am

The next morning, it took a while but Alex woke up after the sun had already arisen for a while. He opened his eyes and part of him expected to find himself and Nerine back at his house. However, once he fully became awake, he realized that they were in Bryan's house and then all the memories of what happened last night came back.

I still can't believe Rosalind did all of that. But hopefully, with the new day, she will be willing to give the divorce that we need so my darling Nerine and I can finally wed.

Alex cuddled closer to Nerine, almost to the point where he was tempted to kiss her.

(Yeah, Alex really does a lot of kissing. lol)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 8:19 am

(lol Yeah. I wonder why he didn't realize the new pink hair, though. lol)

Nerine felt someone cuddling closer to her, but someone dear to her. Not knowing who that person was, she cuddled close to him as well. She smiled in her sleep, happy being with Alex.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 8:23 am

(lol That would be my fault. I'm getting sleepy and all. Razz Anyway, I have a theory on the pink hair. Maybe Nerine is becoming Lacus. XD)

Just as he was about to kiss her, Alex suddenly noticed Nerine's hair. It had changed color to one of a beautiful pink color. He wasn't sure what to make of it. Was Nerine sick? Should he send for a doctor right away? It was then that he decided to wake her up.

Gently, Alex shook Nerine's body and said, "Darling, wake up, please. It's your future husband, Alex."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 8:24 am

(lol)

Nerine felt someone shaking her gently and she curled up in the bed in the other direction.

"Um, Alexandra, please let me sleep a bit more. I am dreaming of my knight."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 8:26 am

Alex was confused when Nerine called him "Alexandra."

It must be someone from her past. I don't want to wake her up but I hope that nothing is wrong. There must be some way to wake her up.

Then Alex had an idea, a surefire way that Nerine would wake up. He approached closer and began to kiss her, hoping that it would awaken his sleeping beauty.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 8:28 am

(Poor Alex doesn't know she was Nerine's nursemaid. Razz)

Feeling someone kissing her, Nerine was sure it was Alex. Although she woke up, she wrapped her arms around his neck and returned his kiss as sweetly as ever.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 8:31 am

Alex could tell that Nerine had woken up now, feeling her return the kiss as sweetly as ever. Although he wanted to ask her about her hair, he didn't want the kiss to end just yet so just for a little while longer, he continued to hold her in his arms and show her how much he loved her.

(Yup, Alex has no idea unless you count Nerine's Past, that is. lol)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 8:33 am

(lol True, true. Razz)

Nerine continued kissing Alex, feeling as happy as ever. She felt that this was the perfect way to wake her up. She wished that he would use this way every morning.

Once the kiss was broken up, Nerine spoke,

"Good morning, dear. That was a sweet morning kiss."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 8:35 am

Alex replied, "I'll gladly kiss you every morning then. I will love to hold you in my arms and wake you up with beautiful morning kisses and then hold you again at night and kiss you good night."

Alex paused for a moment and then continued, "Darling, are you all right? I couldn't help but notice your hair this morning."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next