Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 12:27 am

Rosalind blushed and replied, "Yup, I guess that's the case."

At that moment, Rosaline entered and saw Rosalind and Greg in embrace. She coughed and said,

"Oh, sorry for intruding your romantic moments."

Nerine quickly ran after Bryan and said, "Please, sir, don't contact the police! I don't want any more trouble than it is already."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 12:31 am

Greg noticed Rosaline enter the house and coughed out of embarrassment. Letting go of Rosalind reluctantly, Greg said,

"Umm hello, Rosaline. Did you have a good day out?"

Bryan turned around to face Nerine and asked, "Are you sure? But someone should at least check out the place to make sure that it's safe. Well, if you don't want me to contact the police, then I won't but at least I should send one of my servants and ride over to check over the place. But no police. Is that ok?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 12:34 am

Rosaline replied, "Yeah, whatever. I'll go up to my room now." She went upstairs coldly, totally ignoring Rosalind and Greg.

Nerine replied, "Yes, that's fine. I really am sorry for all this trouble."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 12:39 am

Once Rosaline went upstairs, Greg turned back to Rosalind and said, "Man, I can never please your sister. I hope she'll be ok once the two of us are married."

Bryan smiled and replied, "It's not a problem, Miss Nerine. You'll always be safe here and knowing how much Alex loves you, I'll do what I can to help. So why don't you go back to your romantic fiance while I go talk to one of my servants and order some tea? I'll be back soon."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 12:41 am

Rosalind replied, "Oh, ignore her. Let us just enjoy this romantic moment alone."

Nerine smiled and replied, "Thank you very much, sir."

She walked back to Alex and sat down beside him.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 12:44 am

Greg replied, "All right. Well, would you like to get some sleep or if you're hungry, I could order some food for us. I know it's late and all but I don't mind having a snack at this time."

Alex smiled at seeing Nerine return to him and ask, "Hey, what was that about? Why did you need to talk to Bryan?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 12:45 am

Rosalind yawned and laid her head on Greg's chest. "Uh um, I think I am pretty sleepy now so if you don't mind, I'd like to go to bed."

Nerine shook her head and replied, "Oh, it's nothing. Don't worry about it."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 12:48 am

Greg replied, "All right then. Well, show me this room for us to sleep in, ok? All I want is to be with my future wife tonight."

Alex replied, "Oh ok. Well, since we're here, earlier than expected, what do you think about Bryan's place?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 12:50 am

Rosalind smiled and led the way upstairs to a large which looked comfortable enough. There was a large comfortable bed and a sofa. There was a bathroom as well and some bookcases. The floor had beautiful carpets.

"Well, what do you think?"

Nerine replied, "Oh, it's very beautiful. I think all the houses in Devenshire are pretty beautiful and all."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 1:00 am

Greg looked in the room and replied, "Wow, this is nice. We'll definitely be able to sleep comfortably in here tonight. Hmm, it's too bad that I can't change into some pajamas, though. But it's ok. I can sleep in my clothes and change into some new ones tomorrow."

Alex replied, "Well, Devenshire is pretty small but I like it. And you know, Bryan's place, he inherited it from his parents. They passed away when he was young so he was raised by his grandparents and now that he's an adult, he has the full run of the place.

I can't wait until it's daylight so that you can see more of the place and all."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 1:02 am

Rosalind replied, "I personally don't mind at all. Plus, you do look hot and all wearing these clothes."

Nerine replied, "Aw, he lost his parents, too? Well, I guess I am not alone in the boat now. But I guess that was pretty hard for him, yes?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 1:10 am

Greg blushed and replied, "Umm thanks. So do you want to change into something more comfortable and then the two of us can sleep? I can go wait outside or something while you change."

Alex nodded and replied, "Yup, it certainly was. But at least Bryan had me and my parents. We're like his second family to him."

Just then, a maid entered the room with a tray full of tea cups, a steaming teapot, and a plate of cookies. She placed the tray on the coffee table and poured out the tea and served the cups to Alex and Nerine.

"The master will be back shortly." She then curtseyed and left the room.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 1:13 am

Rosalind replied, "Um, I'll go into the bathroom and change. You can wait here." She went to the wardrobe and took her night dress then entered the bathroom to change.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 1:17 am

Greg waited in the room for Rosalind to come back. He sat down on the sofa and took the time to observe the room.

Shortly afterwards, Bryan returned to the room and sat down in a chair across from Alex and Nerine.

Bryan replied, "So I went ahead and talked to one of my servants. He'll ride out to the place now and see what's going on, ok?"

Alex replied, "That would be good."

Bryan nodded and replied, "Yup. He should be back soon and be able to tell us what's going on. In the meantime, let's relax here and enjoy some tea and chat, shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 1:19 am

Rosalind soon came back wearing a free sleeve night dress. It was black and thin, totally beautiful.

Nerine replied, "Thank you very much, sir. We really appreciate all the help and we are sorry for the trouble."

Last edited by Love on Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 1:21 am

Greg took one look at Rosalind and his breath was taken away.

"Wow! You look stunning! How did I ever get so lucky in this world?"

Bryan smiled and replied, "Sure, it's not a problem at all. And please call me Bryan. I'm just glad that I could help."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 1:24 am

Rosalind blushed and replied, "Thanks, Greg. Umm, so we should go to sleep now?"

Nerine replied, "Thank you, Bryan. I don't know what would we have done without you."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 1:28 am

Greg replied, "Yup, I'm pretty exhausted, too."

So he took off his shoes, placed them in a corner of the room and then laid down on the bed, waiting for Rosalind to join him so that he could hold her in his arms and comfort her.

Bryan replied, "Awww, it's no problem at all. Anyone whom Alex likes is good enough for me. Well, I didn't expect the two of you to come this early but at least now you get to see a little of my place. What do you think of it so far? It's dark out now so unfortunately, you can't see the flowers but tomorrow, you can go see them."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 1:33 am

Rosalind laid down next to Greg and held to him. "Wow, you are stronger."

Nerine smiled then yawned. "Oh, sorry about that. I guess the day was just exhausting and all."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 3:51 am

Greg blushed and smiled.

"Well, I did say that I'm a pretty strong person and don't you worry. I'll always be here to hold you and protect you."

Seeing as how the two of them were in bed now, Greg took the blanket and covered them up and then holding Rosalind in his arms, he kissed her gently and said,

"Good night, my love."

Bryan replied, "Oh it's ok. I understand. Hopefully, the maid will come back soon with your room prepared."

At that moment, a maid entered the room and said to Bryan, "Sir, the guest room is all prepared now."

Bryan replied, "Thank you." Turning to Alex and Nerine, he said, "Well, if the two of you are tired, you can go upstairs and get some sleep. We can talk some more tomorrow during breakfast."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 3:58 am

Rosalind kissed Greg back sweetly and replied, "Good night, dear."

She closed her eyes and soon fell asleep as she was very tired.

Nerine looked at Alex, wondering what will he choose to do. Although she was tired, she let the decision to Alex.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 5:00 am

Seeing Rosalind sleeping soundly, Greg smiled and closed his eyes. Soon he was asleep as well.

Alex looked over at Nerine and could tell that she was quite exhausted. He was, too, but he needed to talk to Bryan alone for a few minutes.

"Hey, Bryan, is it ok if I talk to you alone for a few minutes before I head on upstairs to bed? Is that ok with you, darling?" Alex turned over to Nerine now. "I'll join you as soon as I finish talking to Bryan."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 5:01 am

Nerine smiled to Alex and replied, "Sure, dear. Take your time. I'll be waiting here."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 5:07 am

Alex smiled and Bryan turned to Nerine. "I'll talk to Alex in the other room and then we'll return here soon. You can relax here and enjoy the tea and cookies."

Bryan directed Alex to another room, where they could talk privately.

"Ok, Alex, what did you need to talk to me about?"

Alex replied, "Well, when Nerine and I were attacked by Rosalind earlier, I saw Greg."

Bryan was quite surprised to hear news about Greg. "Greg was there? Why?"

Alex replied, "Well, it turns out that Greg has fallen in love with Rosalind and just before Nerine and I escaped, I heard Greg propose marriage to her. But I didn't stick around to find out if she accepted."

Bryan was speechless for a couple of minutes. Seeing that, Alex waved his hand in front of Bryan's face, which snapped him out of his amazed state of mind.

Bryan replied, "Oh sorry about that. It's just a lot to take in, you know? Well, maybe we can talk some more tomorrow. It is getting late and I'm sure Nerine and you must be quite exhausted."

Alex replied, "Yup, we are. Thanks for listening, Bryan, and for helping us out."

Bryan smiled. "Sure, we're best friends and all. So let's go back to Nerine."

Alex and Bryan returned to where Nerine and the maid were waiting for them.

Alex approached and Nerine and said, "I'm all ready for some sleep. How about you, darling?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 5:08 am

Nerine turned to Alex and replied, "Yup, same here. It has been quite an exhausting day for us both. So many things happened and all."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next