Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 9:18 am

Alex liked cuddling with Nerine. He replied, "Nothing is more important than you. Even if all the food in the world was gone, as long as I have you, I would find strength and hope to live on."

He looked into Nerine's eyes and gave her a sweet, morning kiss.

Greg smiled and replied, "Well, if I'm not being too intrusive then."

He sat down on one of the chairs in the living room.

"So when will I meet your parents? And is Rosaline awake yet? I'd like to say hi to her."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 9:21 am

Nerine returned the kiss sweetly and passionately. She enjoyed every moment of it, never wanting it to end.

Once the kiss broke up, blushing she replied,

"Well, the breakfast is waiting downstairs."

Rosalind shrugged. "I don't know. But I know that, if I go on to see her, I would only get kicked out."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 9:26 am

Alex nodded and replied, "Ahh ok. Well, let me get washed up and dressed and then I'll join you downstairs, ok?"

Alex kissed Nerine briefly and then got some clothes from the closet and walked to the bathroom to get ready.

Greg was confused. "Why would Rosaline kick you out? I mean, aren't you two sisters? I don't get it."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 9:28 am

Nerine blushed and walked downstairs where she waited for Alex to get ready.

Rosalind chuckled and replied, "Simply, she doesn't like when someone wakes her up in the morning. She isn't a very morning person, you see."
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female
Number of posts : 2885
Title : The Shadow

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 9:29 am

Refia laugh as she look at Remz "Don't play dumb Remzie. . . you know that I have power too don't you!" Refia said.
"Don't push me Refia! I'd never fall to you!" Remz said.
"Then what if we make a deal Queen of Lessire. . ." Refia said as she look at Celia. "Well, actualy with only a word I can also make myself a Queen of Ritz, and our kingdom shall fight each other. But I'll give you another chance! Let me be Remzie's second wife, and our kingdom shall be merge! And there's peace around our kingdom! How's it sound?" Refia said as she smile to Celia.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 9:31 am

Celia replied, "No way I am agreeing! I won't put Lessire in danger for such a dumb princess like you!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 9:33 am

(Meh, I feel like beating up Refia for some reason. lol)

Alex quickly washed up, got dressed and combed his hair. Once he looked presentable, he left the bathroom and put away his pajamas in the closet. Having done that, he walked downstairs to the dining room, where breakfast was waiting.

"Hey, Nerine. Wow, this is great!"

Greg chuckled as well. "Ahh I see. Hmm, in a way, she reminds me of Bryan. He doesn't like getting up in the morning, either. But that's because he's usually up late at night either practicing his music or performing at one of his concerts."
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 9:37 am

"Well. . ., I'll see you soon than. . ., Queen of Lessire!" Refia said as she walk away.
Remz sight as he take Celia in his arm. "Don't worry Celia, I won't fall for her! Let's go back to Lessire for now! Refia won't come for us!" Remz said.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 9:37 am

(lol Same here. XD)

Nerine smiled and replied, "Thank you, Alex. Well, you should get on to eating, shouldn't you? I wouldn't like to see my lord hungry."

Rosalind replied, "Looks like Bryan and Rosaline are somewhat similar. Rosaline wasn't very interested in music, though."

Celia nodded. "Fine, but if she dares...."
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 9:40 am

"Don't worry! I'll take care of her! You need rest Celia! It's not good for our baby!" Remz said. He then cast a spell, that teleport them to Lessire castle.
Ao is standing there with a pale face. "She's back isn't she?" he ask to Remz.
"Yes! But I hope you won't bring any problem here or I'll have you out from this Kingdom Ao!" Remz said.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 9:41 am

Celia said to Remz, "Remz, please don't be harsh to Ao. He has nothing to do with this. It's his sister's fault, not his."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 9:43 am

Alex smiled and sat down across from where Nerine was. He took a bite out of his food, which was delicious as always.

"This is great, darling. Your cooking is the best. Hopefully, one of these days, you'll let me cook for you. I like to show off my skills every once in a while."

Greg replied, "Hmm I see. Well, you know, those two are different in some ways. Bryan's a bit quieter but that's because he's had a hard life. His parents died when he was young and all and he had to work hard to where he is now. But he's a good guy and I think he would be good for Rosaline. I've always thought that he needed a woman who would bring out another side to him."
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 9:46 am

(I myself doesnt like Refia hehehe)

Ao look at Celia with a sad face. "It's okay Celia! I know what's in Remz mind!" Ao said. "So what are you going to do next? She's not a weak enemy you know it right! Even before she left Ritz, she can sometimes beat you up in a duel!" Ao remind Remz.
"I'll make a plan!" Remz said.

(Night everyone! Time to me to go to sleep now!! See ya!)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 9:47 am

Nerine blushed and giggled. "Oh, no, no. I wouldn't want your loyal hands to be spoiled with cooking, my dear lord. Cooking is suitable for me, not for you."

Rosalind chuckled. "You think? Rosaline has been lonely most of her life, too since she disappeared and all. But she is more like cold than quiet."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 9:52 am

(Nite, Yuu. Smile )

Alex raised an eyebrow and replied, "Oh I see that you don't believe me, my princess. Well, this is one lord who can cook. Tell you what. After breakfast, we'll go to my parents' place and then I'll cook all of you a great, magnificent lunch. That way, you can see the proof for yourself and the cook can have some time off."

Greg replied, "I see. I wonder why she's cold. But you know, I think Bryan could warm her heart, like you've warmed mine."

Greg loved to stare into Rosalind's eyes, drowning in their beauty.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 9:55 am

Nerine shook her head again. "Of course I believe in you, my lord. It's just that I don't my dear finance who is to be my future husband and my loyal lord to work for me. I am just a girl whose desire is to serve her true love."

Rosalind blushed and looked down.

"Um, Greg, would you mind if I asked you one small question?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 10:01 am

Alex got up from the table and sat down next to Nerine, wanting to be close to her and hold her in his arms.

"My darling, when we're married, both of us should help the other. I am more than happy to serve you as well, for you deserve the very best from the one who loves you so dearly and with a passionate fire."

Greg wondered what Rosalind wanted to ask him.

"Sure. What's up?"

Ok, getting late so I'll be getting some sleep. Nite, nite all. Smile )
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 2:25 am

"What plan?" Ao ask. Behind him Yuufie and Garaze come with a confused face.
"What happend?" Garaze ask. "And Oh! I see my master a moment ago? Is this related with this bad atsmosfer between you guys?" he ask.
"Not like that Garaze! And Yeah! Yuu come here but she go again. . ." Remz said. Then he glance at Yuffie.
"I'm sorry for this inconvinient situation, but I hope you enjoy your sstay in Lessire" he said to Yuu.
"It's okay for me your majesty. But if you don't mind, can you tell me the situation too, since maybe I can help!" Yuu said.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 4:21 am

Serena had finished giving Darren a small lecture on how recent events had been handled. Once doing so, she then said,

"Dad, I think we should find Celia. I want the two of you to make up now."

Darren nodded and replied, "You're right, Serena. This has to be resolved once and for all. Celia and I can't keep being at odds with each other and this is now affecting you, too."

Serena replied, "All right then. Let's go find her together."

Serena and Darren walked together in the castle to find any trace of Celia. It took them a while but finally they saw her along with Remz, Ao, and the rest of the party. It looked like they were having a serious conversation about something.

Man, I wonder if Celia told everyone about the conflict between her and Dad.

Approaching the party, Serena asked, "Umm, excuse me if I'm interrupting anything but what's going on here?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 9:05 am

Celia saw Serena approaching them and replied, "Some stupid princess is pretending that she is Remz's fiancee and she wants to marry him!"

Nerine put her finger on Alex's mouth and shook her head. "My dear lord, whom I respect and will always obey, I am not worth of you serving me. I want to be your servant and maid forever. I want our children to see how much their mother loves their father and will always do so."

Rosalind replied, "I- I wanted to ask..." However, Rosalind was hesitant to ask what she wanted to ask and on a second thought, she changed her mind. "Um, forget it, it's nothing."
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 9:10 am

"The problem is she's the former crown princess of Ritz, and she's intend to fight this kingdom if I don't marry her!" Remz sight as he tell Serena.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 9:18 am

Serena looked really confused and replied, "Ok back up here. One of you has to explain the whole story. What princess? And there's going to be a war? What?"

Alex shook his head and replied, "But I love helping you out as well. I believe in both of us being equal and serving each other. And technically speaking, you're higher ranked on the social scale than myself so I really should be serving you."

Greg replied, "Ok, now you have me curious. You have to ask me what you were thinking about. Even if it's something bad, I want to know. We should trust each other to always be honest because I love you so and I want to open my world to you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 9:21 am

Celia sighed. "She is Ao's elder sister and the former heir of Ritz. Now, she wants to marry Remz otherwise a war will be formed between Lessire and Ritz."

Nerine looked down and replied, "Don't remind me. Plus, you know very well that I am no more that princess I used to be. My kingdom was destroyed, I am no more but a little girl whose rank is the same as a maid."

Rosalind smiled quickly and shook her head. "No, no, it's ok. It's nothing important, just forget it."
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 9:27 am

Remz sight heavily. "It's my fault I think. . ." he said. "Refia is the elder sister of Ao, and she's also my childhood friend. But one day, I don't know what's in the sultan head, he think that I could go along with Refia so well, that he decide to engaged us. I never think about it before, and I never think of Refia as my love, so I realy don't like that idea. I said that I don't want to marry a weak princess , and she take it seriously that she decide to train as a normal person out from the palace. All I know is she let Ao take her place as a crown prince, and she train as a priest. But then today she apear in my father funerall--I think I should explain about this too, but it's not as important as this one, she apear and declare that I'm still her fiance, and seeing that Celia had marry me, she insisted to be my second wife, and tell me that she'll take back her position as the crown princess and attack Lessire if I don't. . . " Remz said.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 9:33 am

Serena replied, "Oh I see. Well, how can we make this princess change her mind then? There must be something that she wants more than Remz."

Alex saw that he hurt Nerine's feelings.

"I-I'm sorry, darling. I didn't mean to bring back painful memories. It's just that I don't want you to feel that you always have to serve me. For a long time, I've been able to take care of myself and I suppose that's because I can be independent when I need to be. Plus, I love serving you, my love."

Greg replied, "Hmm, well, if it's really not that important, you don't have to ask me but I want you to feel comfortable asking me anything."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next