Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 9:50 am

Alex smiled and leaned his head down to kiss Nerine passionately on the lips, as a way of showing forgiveness.

"I hope that I can make up for my mistake. I'll do anything to make things up with you. I would never want to lose you ever. I hope that you know that."

Alex continued holding on to Nerine, never wanting to let her go.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 9:52 am

Nerine cuddled with Alex closer and closer. "You will never lose me, and I would never want to lose you. I want to be with you, now and forever."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 9:55 am

Alex replied, "I feel exactly the same way, my darling. You are my world and nothing else matters except your happiness. And for the rest of the night, I'm going to be the romantic man that you deserve."

As if on instinct, Alex carried Nerine in his arms and took her upstairs to the bedroom so that they could both get some sleep.

(Last post because now it is time for me to sleep. lol Nite, nite Love. Smile )
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 9:56 am

(lol Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Feeling so safe and warm with Alex, and being worn out, Nerine closed her eyes and soon fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 12:57 am

Once they arrived in the bedroom, Alex placed Nerine on the bed and covered her up with the blankets. Seeing her sleeping serenely, Alex smiled and brushed a lock of her hair so that he could see her face even more closely.

I love you so much, my darling Nerine. I promise that you will always be happy and that we'll have a wonderful future together. Nothing and nobody will stand in our way.

Alex went into the bathroom to wash up and change into some pajamas. Then he returned to the bedroom and laid down next to his Sleeping Beauty and instantly fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female
Number of posts : 2885
Title : The Shadow

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 5:53 am

A girl standing with a smirk in front of Ritz enterance.
It's been a while since I step my feet again here. . .
she tought. She then walk inside stratight to Godhath's family house. And she was surprised to found that all of the people around it seems to have a funeral ceremony.
"Excuse me! Can you tell me who's funeral is this?" she ask to a man around it.
"Sir Praemico Godhath has passed away. . ., this is a funeral ceremony for him. . ., well, it's realy hard time for this family, their older son, and youngest daughter had passed away too, and now the head of family, this family sure has a bad luck!" the man answered
That girl was surprised to hear it. She then thank the man, and then rush inside.
He found the all ten brother inside the house gathering around a covin with the eternaly sleeping Praemico inside it.The girl's eyes look only to one man he know best. The third older son when Fiyero and Yuu come to the family, Remz. She walk straight to that man.
"Remzie! Tell me what happend! I've heard that Fiyero and Yuu had passed away? What exactly happend here?!" that girl said.
Remz glance at that girl with an unbelief face. There's only one person in this world who'll call him Remzie and it's,
"Refia?!" Remz said unbelief.
"Of course it's me! Can't you even recognise your own fiance?!" Refia said unbelief.
"I tought you're gone to train as a priest!" Remz said.
"Yeah! Like Hell I'd be a priest! I train to be a Red Mage you fool! And now you'll never call me a weak princess again! Now will you greet your fiance and tell me what happend to my father in law to be?" Refia said.
Remz was shock he don't know what to say, and with Celia beside him, this could turn into a realy bad situation.
His memory now back to the world when he still learn how to be a great trick master in the palace. . .
It was a nice day when his fathe bring him to the library.
"But sir. . ., why should I learn about politic if I want to be a trick master?" he ask to his father.
"Remz. . ., don't be such a fool! The King had demand that you'll be the King who'd rule this kingdom later..., so you have to be prepared with it!" Praemico said coldly as he took one thick history book from the drawer.
"How?" Remz said.
"The King had only two child, one is Refia the older princess and one son who the name had been hidden so far. He'd see you and Refia go so well,and he tought that maybe you could be her King later. . ." Praemico said.
"Me? Marrying Refia?! Is that what you mean?" Remz said unbelief.
"Yes! If that answer satisfied you!" Praemico said again.
"But dad! I'll never marry a weak princess like her! She's weak! All she can do is demand what she want to her maid! I can't marry a crybaby girl like that!" Remz shout.
"Call me sir when we're in the Palace! And don't shout to me!" Praemico said with a high tone.
Remz sight heavily. He never want to marry Refia, she's just his best friend and no more.
"Who do you called weak princess!" Refia shout with a tears in her face. She had heard all the chit chat Remz had with his father. "Don't worry Remz! You'll never marry a weak princess!" Refia shout and run away, and she never return.
The Sultan said that Refia doesn't want to be a Princess and train as a priest far away from Ritz.
But now that girl come back, and seeing her suit, that girl definetly not a priestess, and Remz suddenly remember that that girl demand her self as his fiance.
"Wait a minute what did you call yourself again? My Fiance?! Isn't this engagedmen end when you ran away?" Remz said unbelievely.
"I never said like that! I said you'll never married a weak princess, and now I come back as a strong princess to marry you! But seems like in had to be postponed, since my father in law to be had passed away. . " Refia said with a sad tone as he look at Praemico body.
Remz hissed. He look at Celia with frightening eyes. He know that that girl will explode right away.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 7:56 am

Celia was very angry as she heard the girl calling Remz her fiance. Knowing that she is his wife right now, she shouted,

"Fiancee?! Lady, who do you think you are?! This man is my husband, the King of Lessire!"

The next morning, Nerine opened her eyes as the sun shone through the window. She yawned softly and looked beside her. She saw Alex sleeping peacefully next to her and she couldn't help but smile, thinking he looked like an innocent child.

Quietly so that he wouldn't wake up, she got out of bed and got washed up and dressed up. She looked at the calender above her, thinking,

Only three more days left.

But then, she walked downstairs to make them some breakfast. She did her best to make some delicious food and at last, she did. She walked up back to Alex and gently shook him,

"Dearest, wake up."

(I wonder if Alex is going to say the "Five more minutes" thing. lol)
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 8:02 am

"Husband?!" Refia gasph unbelief. "But aren't you waiting for me?" Refia said sadly to Remz.
"It's . . ."
"And look at her! She's weaker then me for sure!" Refia said unbelievely. "And you told me that you'll never marry a weak princess! This girl must be creazy to call you her husband isn't she!" Refia said cutting Remz line.
"But. . " Remz try to explain.
"Remzie! I think you have a weird guest here! How can you let such a girl like her enter your house!" Refia said cutting Remz line again.
"But Refia. . ." Remz still try to explain.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 8:04 am

Celia's anger grew at Refia's words. "Weak princess?! You call me a weak princess?! You don't know how are you talking with! And don't you dare call my husband Remzie!"
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 8:10 am

"Hold your tongue ma'am I don't know who you are! But Remzie is my fiance and it's my right to call him whatever I want!" Refia said.
"YOu two stop!" Remz said. "Let's talk outside shall we!" he said as he glance to his father corpse in his covin and all his sibling who are now looking back at him.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 8:12 am

"Fine." Celia said out of respect for Remz's father and his siblings.

Once they were outside, Celia spoke up,

"Who is this, Remz?! I am your wife, tell her!"
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 8:24 am

"What's the meaning of this! I'm your fiance Remzie! Tell her!" Refia insisted.
Remz sight. "Celia, this is Refia, the former crown princess of Ritz, the elder sister of Ao. And Refia, this is Celia the Queen of Lessire and I'm Celia's husband Refia, and I never became your fiance! We're just friend you remember!" Remz said.
Refia look at Remz with unbelieve face. "What are you talking about! You must be kidding me! You marry a Queen?! But you told me that you'll never ever became a part of the Royal family wherever you go! That's why I gave up my position to Ao! You must be kidding me!" Refia shout unbelievely.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 8:32 am

(@Love: lol You'll find out soon.)

Alex had a wonderful dream. In it, he and Nerine were standing next to each other on their wedding say, declaring their vows of love and promise to one another. Just as he was about to kiss her, Alex felt someone shake him.

Not knowing that it was Nerine, Alex mumbled, "Mom, more sleep. I don't want to go to school today."

It was morning and Greg woke up bright and early with the sun. He felt so happy, having remembered what happened yesterday and all.

I can't wait to see Rosalind. I must look my best before her parents.

Greg went into the bathroom to wash up and change into some of his finest clothes for this special day.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 8:36 am

(lol)

Celia tongued to Refia and said, "Well, leave my husband alone now."

Nerine couldn't help but laugh at Alex, thinking he looked so cute and innocent.

She whispered in his ears,

"Well, Mommy says no more sleep. Wake up now, naughty boy."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 8:43 am

Alex could tell that it was Nerine's beautiful voice in his ear, wanting him to wake up. However, he wouldn't make it that easy for her.

Pretending to still be asleep, Alex shook his head and mumbled, "Uh uh. I don't want to take that math test today."

But looking at Alex's expression, one could tell that he was secretly joking.

Greg had finished preparing himself, making himself look very presentable. After getting dressed and combing his hair, he took the letter for his parents and went downstairs to the front desk to ask the clerk to deliver the letter. Then he went to grab a little breakfast and afterwards walked over to Rosalind's house. Soon he arrived in front of her door and knocked.
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 8:45 am

Refia look at Celia with unbelief face. "Hmph! Like hell I would! I won't let him marry with someone who know nothing about him!" Refia said as she tongue back at Celia. "I bet you don't even know what his hobby and favorite food!" Refia said again.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 8:46 am

Nerine looked at Alex's face and could tell very clearly he was joking. But still pretending to not knowing, she replied,

"Oh? Maths test? But they said those who do the Maths test will get a very big meal to eat."

Rosalind was asleep, dreaming all about Greg. Suddenly, she heard a knock on the door and she fell from the sofa. Half-awake, she asked,

"Who's there?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 8:49 am

(lol That will get Alex to wake up for sure.)

Alex heard the mention of food and immediately opened his eyes and sat up.

Looking around, he asked, "Food? Where is it?"

Greg heard Rosalind's voice through the door and replied, "Hey Rosalind. It's me, Greg. Did I come too early?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 8:51 am

(lol I knew it. XD)

Nerine began to laugh loudly as she saw how Alex woke up immediately.

"I got you!"

Rosalind freaked out as she heard Greg's voice. She quickly went into the bathroom and washed her face then dressed in a short dress. Brushing her hair, she opened the door and found Greg.

"Good morning, Greg. Come in!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 8:58 am

Alex saw Nerine's expression and pouted to her.

"That wasn't funny, you know. Food is a very important topic to me."

But inside, Alex loved seeing how happy Nerine was. Her laugh brought out the light in her eyes and he couldn't help but smile a little.

Greg entered the house. After doing so, he looked over at Rosalind with happiness in his eyes.

"Good morning, my love. Did I wake you up too early? I couldn't wait to see you today and meet your parents. I hope they like me."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 9:01 am

Nerine pouted and replied, "Oh, really? More important than me?"

Inside, Nerine was just mocking Alex, trying to see his reaction.

Rosalind gulped and played with her fingers. "Well, uhh, you see, my dear, you just woke me up."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 9:07 am

Alex thought that Nerine really was hurt by Alex's response so he hugged her and said,

"My darling, nothing is more important than you. You're always number one in my heart, now and forever. All I need is you to live forever."

Greg felt a little guilty over what he did and couldn't hide his expression.

"Oh I'm sorry, Rosalind. I didn't mean to come too early. I was so excited to see you today and spend the day with you, get to know your parents, and maybe even chat with your sister a bit. I'd like for her to get to know me and to be friends. I still feel a bit bad over annoying her like I did the other day. I can come back later."

Greg didn't want to leave but then again, he wanted to give Rosalind time to get ready if he indeed had arrived too early in the day.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 9:08 am

Nerine smiled and cuddled in Alex. "Oh, I know that. I don't think food is important more than me, now is it?"

Rosalind shook her head and smiled. "Oh, no, no! It's alright, you can stay."
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 9:10 am

Remz sight to look at those two girl sompeting for him. "Please stop this at once!" he said. "Refia! I'm already merried, so don't you try to intrefre my family!" Remz said.
Refia look at Celia with a grumphy face. "Fine! You're his wife! But man could wed twice right! I'm okay to be a second wife!" she said with a smile in her face, giving Remz a shock face.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 9:12 am

Celia held to Remz and replied, "No way! Remz is mine and mine only! He loves me and I love him! Don't you dare interfere!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next