Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 7:07 am

Celia sighed. "Is there any chance of seeing her again? I can't believe I finally found her!"

Nerine tried to not let the tears out but she couldn't help it. She was so sad and scared that she was trembling and shaking of the fear! She was never in such a state, not since her parents passed away.

She couldn't reply for some time, and she spent the time sobbing and trembling. At last, she spoke up,

"I am so scared! I am so scared that someone might take you from me! I don't want to be apart from you, never! I want to stay by your side and spend eternity with you! But...but I am scared that Rosalind - or anyone from her side - might try to take you from me! I lost so many precious people in my life already, I don't want to lose you too! I want you to be mine and mine only!"
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female
Number of posts : 2885
Title : The Shadow
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 7:22 am

"There's always a chance!" Remz said happily. "Well. . ., it just I don't know when is they're spare time. "This is the second time I'm here afterall, since I have to be in a very good condition so I can make my own way here!" Remz said. "Just, I've been told that maybe sometimes they got busy and they can't see me when I'm here that's all!" he said again. "So are you happy now?" he ask.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 7:23 am

Celia nodded and hugged Remz. "Thank you very much!"
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 7:26 am

"Want to spend more time here? Or you want to go back now?" Remz ask. "Well. . , I realy like this place afterall. This is the place where I found out that my step mother is better then my real mother. At least she take care of her child better than my mom, she even take care of me when, well that time I still hate her with all her child" he said as he sit near the pond.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 7:27 am

Celia sat next to Remz and lent on his shoulder. "I am sorry, I am really sorry."
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 7:29 am

"Why are you say sorry to me! I'm the one who had to say sorry to you. . ." Remz said as he touch Celia's head gently.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 7:31 am

Celia started to cry on Remz's shoulder. "I am sorry for all the trouble I caused you! I am sorry, because I must have hurt you when I was out of my mind. I am truly sorry, please forgive me! If...it wasn't for my mental illness..."

(Celia is making me feel sorry for myself now. Razz)
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 7:34 am

"It's okay! I don't even hurt. So it's already okay. . ., and by the way. . . you're not mentaly ill, you're the best wife a man could get!" Remz siad with a smile in his face.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 7:38 am

Celia hugged his shoulder a bit tighter. "I am, ever since I was 10 years old. I may not look like it, but inside, I am the crazy princess...or queen."
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 7:41 am

"Who cares? You are what you are. . ., be yourself, and don't try to be someone else is the best thing you know!" Remz said. "Someone with a mentaly ill sometimes becoming the most success person in the world you know. . ., so you don't have to worry about it!" Remz said as he kiss Celia slowly. He can't imagine that he missed his wife so much, even he only left her for some moment.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 7:58 am

Celia blushed as Remz kissed her. With enough passion, she returned the kiss gently.
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 8:02 am

Remz break the kiss after some moment. "So do you want to go somewhere else now? I have more then enough energy to bring you everywhere you want!" Remz said with a happy face on him
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 9:00 am

Celia replied, "I want to go back to the castle. Serena will come soon, I am sure."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 9:12 am

Alex saw the tears streaming on Nerine's face. She truly looked sad and worried that they would be torn apart. He hugged her close to his chest and stroked her hair, doing what he could to comfort her.

"My love, no one will tear us apart. I made a promise to stay by your side always and that I will keep, for you are my heart and without it, I cannot find a reason to live.

When the time is right, I will talk to Rosalind and break things gently with her. I'll try to get her to understand that I never meant to hurt her. But I want to be with you and only you. In time, I hope that she will accept this and let us be happy together."

Waiting in Celia's room, Serena was wondering where Celia and Remz were.

Hmm, where could they have gone? How strange.

She thought about walking in the castle to search for them when suddenly, she felt a little dizzy and faint.

I guess that healing spell took more out of me than I thought.

Not being able to stay awake any longer, Serena fell unconscious on to Celia's bed.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 9:14 am

Nerine continued to cry with tears streaming her face, feeling a bit better. But she couldn't get rid of the thoughts going through her head. Her body was trembling and shaking so much.

"But Rosalind wouldn't get rid that easily, she would continue going after you. I am afraid, I am afraid that I might lose you!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 9:18 am

Alex wasn't sure of how to allay Nerine's fear. He could understand why she was afraid. He had seen how Rosalind reacted earlier and it was frightening, to say the least. Suddenly, he had an idea.

"Darling, why don't you and I go away for a while? Not run away but take a vacation. I know a beautiful spot where the two of us can be alone and no one can disturb us. I have a small cottage near where my parents' manor is and you'd love the view. There's a view of the lake and it has the most beautiful swans one has ever seen. We can go there and think things over, figure out how to resolve what's happened. Then we can come back. Maybe then things will cool down."

Alex wasn't sure if Nerine was going to go along with the idea so he waited for her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 9:21 am

Nerine wasn't so sure how to respond at first, but she knew they needed time to cool things off.

Nodding, she replied,

"It sounds like a good idea. I would love to spend time with you alone."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 9:24 am

Alex smiled. He was glad that Nerine had agreed to the idea and he loved the idea of being alone with her, with no one else to disturb them. He kissed her gently on the lips in appreciation.

"So when should we get going? We can leave in the morning if you'd like. I have to get my things from Rosalind's house, though."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 9:25 am

Nerine trembled so hard that she was about to fall when Alex mentioned Rosalind's house.

"U-Uh, ok. W-Why don't you...um, go and I'll wait here?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 9:27 am

Alex saw how Nerine reacted and it worried him. He rethought on going back to Rosalind's.

"Well, I don't really need my things from there. I suppose I can just buy some extra clothes and a bag in town before we leave. That way, I won't risk running into Rosalind."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 9:29 am

Nerine gulped and replied,

"N-n-n-no, if- if you want to go, I don't mind at all."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 9:32 am

Alex shook his head. "On second thought, I think it's better that I buy some clothes in town before we leave. I'm guessing that Rosalind won't be happy to see me back so soon and well, I talked to Rosaline earlier so she's taking care of the situation at the moment. She understands what happened and isn't upset about it. I'm hoping that she'll help smooth things over with Rosalind and her parents.

So when do you want to leave? If you'd like to leave today, I can go shopping for those clothes and then come right back. And since you're my one and only princess, I'll find a ride suited for a royal beauty."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 9:37 am

Nerine tried to smile and replied, "I would like to go with you. I don't want to spend a second away from you."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 9:40 am

Alex nodded. "All right. Let's get going then. You can help me go shopping for those clothes and I'm sure that we can find a carriage that'll take us to our romantic hideaway."

Alex got up out of bed and extended his hand for Nerine to take.

(Ok, last post since it's getting pretty late here. Nite, nite Love. Smile )
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 9:42 am

(Nite, Nite Phoenix. Smile)

Nerine blushed and took Alex's hand to stand up. At first, she thought that once she puts her feet on ground she will fall. But instead, she stood up normally.

"I stood! I did it, Alex!"

Rosaline replied, "Sure. But take care of Rosalind well, will you, Dad?" She said and handed the unconscious Rosalind to her father. "I'll try to get back as fast as I can."

She then rushed out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next