Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 12:42 am

Alex hugged Nerine close and swung her around with joy, lifting her off her feet, when he heard the good news.

"That's wonderful, darling!"

Placing Nerine back on the ground, Alex said,

"We should get to shopping, shall we? And then the two of us can have our romantic vacation."

Alex kissed Nerine on the lips briefly and then held her hand, leading the way downstairs.

Patriaclos nodded. Once Rosaline left to find a doctor, Patriaclos lifted Rosalind and placed her back on bed. Noticing Andra, he said,

"I guess one of us should always be here to look after Rosalind? I'm worried about her state of health."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 1:57 am

Nerine blushed deeply and held to Alex's hand, letting him lead the way. But then she remembered something and suddenly said,

"Um, Alex, would you wait here for just one second? I need to change my clothes." Nerine blushed in embarrassement realizing that she hasn't changed her clothes since the morning.

Andra nodded and replied, "Yes, I am, too. I wonder where did she get the crazy idea of suiciding from."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 4:30 am

Alex looked at Nerine up and down and replied, "But you look beautiful as you are, darling. The light of my life in my eyes. But I'll let you change. I'll wait for you downstairs, ok?"

Patriaclos sighed. "I had no idea that things would get this bad. I know how intensely in love she was with Alex but I always had a feeling that things were a bit rushed. Two people in love should have the chance to get to know each other before making a lifelong commitment to each other.

But anyway, it's a good thing that we're here for Rosalind and to help her out during this time."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 4:35 am

Nerine smiled and nodded. "Sure, I won't take any long." She said and entered her room to change.

Andra sighed and replied, "Indeed. We should thank God he let us by her side at such time."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 4:39 am

Alex nodded and waited outside Nerine's room while she went ahead and changed clothes.

I sure am the luckiest man ever to have found such a wonderful, kind woman who loves me and whom I love in return. I can't wait to have a happy life together.

Patriaclos nodded. "Well, I guess the only thing we can do now is wait for Rosaline to get back with that doctor. Hopefully, the doctor can find out what's wrong. Maybe it's something that we've all missed."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 4:41 am

Nerine changed into a beautiful white dress that half of it was red. Then, she brushed her hair so that she looks pleasant and beautiful. After being done, she walked downstairs back to Alex.

"Hey, Alex. I am done."

Andra nodded. "I fear it might be probably a mental case."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 4:45 am

Turning around, Alex saw Nerine and she took his breath away.

"Wow! You look stunning, darling! I always knew that you were beautiful but you're more beautiful than ever."

Alex couldn't help but grin and leaned in to kiss Nerine.

"So we should get going, shall we? First, I need to buy some clothes and then I'll see to it about our travel arrangements."

Patriaclos replied, "It looks like it. Part of me can't help but think that this is partially my fault. I mean, Rosalind and I had such a falling out after we thought that Rosaline had died. Had I been a better father..."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 4:48 am

Nerine blushed deeply and replied, "Yup. I'll lead the way since I don't think you really know Lessire well yet." Nerine couldn't help but giggle.

Andra quickly hugged Patriaclos and replied, "It's not your fault. You was devastated after the thought of Rosaline's death and Rosalind should have understood."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 4:51 am

Alex nodded happily. "Lead the way then, my princess."

Alex took Nerine's hand and allowed her to take him to some shops in Lessire.

Patriaclos replied, "Yes, that's true but rather than try to reach out to Rosalind, I shut myself up in the temple. All I could do was take on students and teach them magic and so forth. Otherwise, I would have gone insane with misery.

I am glad to know that Rosaline is alive and back with us but poor Rosalind. She never deserved to be hurt like this."

Patriaclos touched Rosalind's cheek and wondered about her condition.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 4:55 am

Nerine smiled and lead the way out of the house. After closing the door, she lead the way through Lessire to some shops. However, while she was walking with Alex, she asked,

"Alex, honestly, this isn't a dream, is it? I won't wake up and then find you away, right?"

Andra sat next to Patriaclos and said, "We are here for her now, you don't have to worry."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 4:57 am

Alex chucked. "Nope, this is completely real although I'll give you some proof to dispel any doubts."

Alex wrapped his arms around Nerine and gave her a passionate kiss on the lips. The kiss lasted only for a moment but yet those moments were like a treasure to him.

Patriaclos nodded. "I'm glad that you're here, too, Andra. I don't know how I'd cope with all of this if you weren't here to help out."
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female
Number of posts : 2885
Title : The Shadow

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 5:03 am

Remz nodded to Celia and teleport them all to Celia's room, but he was surprised to found Serena in Celia's bed. "Did we go to long that she fell asleep?" Remz said with a stupid face (one of the most unsensitive guy)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 6:21 am

Nerine enjoyed the moment and blushed. "Now, I am sure this isn't a dream. And if it was, then I don't want to wake up at all."

Andra smiled and hugged Patriaclos close to her. "And from now on, I'll be always here for you."

Celia quickly rushed to Serena. "Oh no! Is she alright? Serena, can you hear me?!"
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 6:23 am

Remz then check for Serena. "I think she's alright just faint though of exhausted. . ." he said.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 6:59 am

Alex smiled in return. "I'll always be here for you, no matter what.

Now let's go find me some new clothes. I want to look like a prince for my princess."

Patriaclos returned the hug. "Thank you. My life has been so much happier since you and Rosaline have entered back into it."

Serena heard Celia's and Remz's voices and opened her eyes. She looked at them, who looked back at her with worry and concern.

"Hey, you two. Sorry about that. I guess I used up too much of my healing powers today."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 7:08 am

Nerine smiled and nodded. "You are a prince in my eyes even if you are not dressed as a one." She said and then noticed a shop which had some men clothes. Pointing at it, she said,

"Hey, look. That looks like a good shop."

Rosaline at that moment entered the room with a female doctor. "Hey Mum, Dad. I brought the doctor."

Celia was relieved to see Serena awake. "Oh, thank God. Are you ok? What happened?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 7:13 am

Alex saw the shop that Nerine pointed to.

"Nice. Let's go in then."

Alex entered the shop. Once inside, he asked Nerine,

"So what would look good on me? Any recommendations?"

Patriaclos saw Rosaline come back along with a doctor.

"Oh thank goodness. Doctor, our daughter, Rosalind, isn't well. Can you please take a look at her and see what's wrong? We're very worried about her."

Serena nodded. "I'm fine. Well, before I left, I mentioned that Patriaclos needed me so I teleported to where he was. Turns out that I ended up in Rosalind's house and Patriaclos used a time freeze spell. He needed me to perform some major healing on Rosalind because, ummm..."

Serena wanted to tell Celia what Rosalind had tried to do but knowing that the two of them were friends, she had no idea how Celia would react to it, whether it would devastate her knowing that her friend had tried to take her own life.
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 7:30 am

"So you're the one who use the time stop spell. . ."Remz said whe an upset tone. "But what make you used to much healing spell? I mean you used it on me once since I can't barely move my body, so I wanderi if you used it to someone else that person sure is in a bad condition, is there something happend to this Rosalind?"nhe ask with a worried face.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 1:30 pm

Nerine took a look around and noticed a group of T-shirts and trousers that looked fairly stylish. Pointing at them, she said,

"Hmm, those would look just great on you!"

The doctor nodded and approached Rosalind to examine her. It took a while, but at last, she finished. However, it didn't look it was a pleasant result.

Turning to Andra, Patriaclos and Rosaline, she said,

"She is suffering from a nervous breakdown. Her case is indeed, dangerous and serious. Unfortunately, such cases can't be cured by medicine."

Celia was worried anything bad happened to Rosalind. Knowing that Serena only takes care of serious cases, she asked,

"What happened? Is Rosalind alright?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 11:55 pm

Alex saw the shirts and trousers that Nerine had pointed to and agreed with her.

"All right then. I'll pick out a few and try them on."

Alex found some nice fashionable shirts and trousers and asked one of the salespeople where the fitting room was.

"Hello, sir. The fitting room is right this way. Your wife can wait right outside here while you try on the clothes." The salesperson pointed towards the direction of the fitting rooms.

Alex headed towards a fitting room but before doing so, he said to Nerine, "I'm going to try these clothes on, honey. I'll be right back."

Whispering in her ear, he said, "We may not be married by law yet but in my heart, we're already married."

Then Alex left to go try on some clothes.

Patriaclos' heart saddened at hearing such news. He was shocked to hear that Rosalind's condition had become so bad.

"Oh no. Can anything help Rosalind now? What can we do? How can we save her?"

Serena sighed. Turning to Remz, she said, "Patriaclos used the time freeze spell, not me. When I got there, I saw why. He really didn't have a choice since the situation was urgent."

Turning to Celia, Serena said, "Well, there is no easy way to say it so I'll come right out and say it. Rosalind tried to take her own life a little while ago. She would have died by now had I not used my healing powers on her. That's why I'm feeling weak."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 4:41 am

Nerine blushed so deeply when Alex whispered those words to her. Thinking to herself,

I really am lucky to have such a great man in love with me.

The doctor replied, "The only cure is emotions, love and care. She needs those emotions around her and needs people by her side. It will be also better if she tries to forget any past obstacles."

Celia was so shocked to hear such news. "What?! Rosalind tried to suicide!? But why?! What happened?! Rosalind is stubborn but not that stubborn!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 4:48 am

Alex went inside the fitting room to try on a shirt and trousers. After getting dressed, he came back out and showed them off to Nerine. He wore a white collared t-shirt with buttons on the front, brown trousers and a black belt on the trousers.

"So what do you think? A little too snazzy for me?"

(Looks like Alex wants to put on a fashion show for Nerine. lol)

Patriaclos nodded. "We understand. If we can get Rosalind to forget about her past pain, will she make a full recovery?"

Serena replied, "To be honest, the situation is confusing but Rosaline told me that Alex cheated on Rosalind and somehow it devastated her to the point that she tried to commit suicide. I don't know what to think at the moment. It's so hard to believe that my best friend would do something like that but then again, I hadn't seen him for so many years so maybe he's changed."
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 7:02 am

Remz shoke his head with unbelief face. But then she notice the worried face in Celia. He then got an idea. "Do you wat to go to Rosalind place? You seems very worried about her!" Remz said.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 7:15 am

(lol)

Nerine looked at Alex and saw what he was wearing. She thought it looked a bit not right for him.
She shook her head and replied,

"Meh, that doesn't look really right on you. Try another thing?"

The doctor nodded and replied, "That will most likely will happen. But right now, she needs most of care and love."

Celia was shocked to hear that Alex cheated on Rosalind. She thought they looked really in love that it was so hard to believe he could do such a thing.

"Alex did what?! But that's impossible, he loved Rosalind really much!"

Turning to Remz, she replied,

"I don't know, I need time to take in all this."
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 7:46 am

(LOL, Rin and Nerine signature. . ., Nice one)

Remz touch Celia's head gently. "Just don't overdo yourself!" he said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next