Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 7:47 am

(Heh, I wanted Alex to get jealous. XD)

Celia began to cry gently. "But the poor Rosalind...how could Alex do such a thing?!"
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female
Number of posts : 2885
Title : The Shadow
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 7:49 am

"I don't know. But I realy hope I won't do the same thing" Remz said. "I'll try to find him with my power if you want!" Remz said as he drew out his cyrstal orb.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 7:54 am

Celia shook her head and replied, "No, no. And wait, what do you mean with doing the same thing?" She said and looked at Remz suspiciously.
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female
Number of posts : 2885
Title : The Shadow

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 8:01 am

"I'm a man okay! I can't predict my future. . ., that's why I can only hope. But I realy don't want to do it realy!" Remz said.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 8:15 am

Alex shrugged. "Oh ok. I'll go back and change into some other clothing."

Alex went back into the dressing room and changed into a green shirt and dark blue pants. Once he was done dressing, he went back out to Nerine.

"What about this one?"

Patriaclos nodded. "Thank you, doctor. We'll follow your instructions and treat Rosalind with as much love and care. I'll show you out."

Patriaclos led the way downstairs so that he could let the doctor leave the house.

Serena saw that Celia and Remz were coming down on Alex and thought that she should speak up.

"Umm, guys, I don't know if it's right to attack Alex right away. Don't get me wrong. I don't like what's happened and poor Rosalind has been hurt in the process. In fact, I wanted to hurt him when I found out the news. But after talking to Rosaline, it seems like the situation is much more complicated. After I recover, I'll need to talk to him and see what happened here."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 4:02 pm

Nerine thought it looked a bit bright and shook her head.

"Not this one, too."

Just then, she realized a dark reddish suit, which looked like clothes of a nobleman or a prince. She thought it would look just right on Alex. Getting it, she told Alex,

"Try this one, it would look just right!"

The doctor bowed before Patriaclos and left on her way. Rosaline, who went after her father, asked,

"Um, Dad, you are not thinking about making Rosalind forget about Alex, right?"

Celia sighed. "But they looked so...I don't know. I remember that Alex was so worried about Rosalind when Andra was making her attacks. It's so hard to believe he could hurt her now. Serena, do you know who is that girl he cheated with? I would hunt her down!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 12:21 am

Alex took the suit that Nerine had found and went into the fitting room to change into them. They fit just right and looked quite nice. He went back out to show them off to Nerine.

"So what do you think?"

Patriaclos looked at Rosaline.

"Well, I am considering the possibility of asking Darren to make Rosalind forget all about Alex. But I know what happened regarding Serena and she eventually recovered her lost memories of Celia.

But I don't know. The doctor did say that it would help if Rosalind can forget about past pain and Alex is at the center of it."

Serena was concerned when Celia started to get angry and wanted to hunt down the one who stole Alex away from Rosalind. Celia would be really upset especially if she knew that Nerine was the one who had taken Alex's heart. Serena thought over how she could tell Celia without it resulting in more hurt.

So Serena replied, "Well, I will tell you but first you must promise me that regardless of who this woman is, that you aren't going to go attack her, at least without knowing the whole story first. I understand that Rosalind has been hurt so much and I feel for her but as I said, I don't know everything that happened and it wouldn't be fair to judge."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 8:05 am

Nerine blushed deeply as she saw how handsome Alex looked. She stayed silent for some minutes, stunned at the view before her. At last, she answered,

"Any woman who sees you like this will fall in love with you immediately."

Rosaline sighed and replied, "I don't know, Dad. Rosalind is married to Alex and if we made her forget about him, things will get more confusing. Unless of course we divorce them before that, but I think that will make Rosalind really devastated."

Celia pouted and crossed her arms. "Fine. Now tell me who is she."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 8:26 am

(Hee, hee. I should be going to sleep now but I just have to post in the RP before doing so. lol)

Alex observed Nerine's blush and heard her comment.

"Thank you, darling, but I already have the one woman that I'm in love with and I don't want anyone else."

Alex kissed Nerine on the cheek.

"So shall we pick a few more clothes and then go ahead and buy them?"

Patriaclos nodded. "Yes, you're right but I just don't know what to do. I suppose I should talk to Alex as well and see if he's willing to stay with Rosalind. But..."

Patriaclos thought of something.

"I'm not sure if this is a good idea but if we ask Alex to stay with Rosalind, what do you think? Would he agree to that?"

Serena took a deep breath and closed her eyes.

Better be prepared for some fireworks, just in case.

"Ok then. The woman whom Alex has fallen in love with is...Nerine."

Serena held her breath, waiting to see how Celia would react.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 8:28 am

Nerine blushed and nodded. "Well, I'll let the picking up to you here. I am not very good at choosing men clothes after all." She giggled a bit.

Rosaline shook her head and replied, "I don't think so. He seems to be in love with Nerine so much and I don't think he will leave her."

Celia was so surprised that she didn't believe Serena. "Oh, come on, you have to be kidding! Nerine has no luck with men, she can't be the reason in Alex cheating on Rosalind!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 8:33 am

Alex chuckled. "All right but you did a wonderful job picking out this outfit. I'll try on a few clothes and then make my purchases."

Alex went back into the fitting room to try on some more clothes.

Patriaclos sighed. "I don't know what else. Do you have any ideas, Rosaline?"

Serena replied, "Wait, Nerine doesn't have luck with men?"

Realizing that she was about to change the subject, she quickly shook her head before continuing.

"But yup, that's what Rosaline told me. At first, I thought that Nerine used some sort of trick or spell on Alex. I've seen her try a couple of stunts before when he and Rosalind were together. But Rosaline has assured me that Alex fell in love with Nerine out of his own will. That's the story I'm getting, anyway."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 9:32 am

Nerine watched as Alex entered the fitting room blushing. She felt so deeply for him, she didn't know what would happen if they got separated. She felt that her reason to live now is to be with Alex, now and forever.

She leaned on a wall beside and closed her eyes, daydreaming about what might her future with Alex look like.

Rosaline thought it over for a while and replied, "Well...what about divorcing Alex and Rosalind then making Rosalind forget about Alex? I know this sounds a bit confusing but...it's all I can think of right now."

Celia looked confusedly at Serena. "Whoa...but Nerine never charmed any man and her tries always failed. It is really unbelievable that Alex would fall out of love with Rosalind for her."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 12:41 am

In the fitting room, Alex tried on a few more outfits. Some of them fit well while others were a little too big. After deciding which ones he wanted to buy, he changed back into his usual clothes and brought out the ones that he wanted to purchase. He gave them to the salesperson to ring up the sale.

While that was being done, Alex saw that Nerine was leaning against a wall with her eyes closed.

Leaning into her ear, Alex said, "I'm done now, honey. I hope I didn't bore you with waiting for me."

Patriaclos replied, "Hmm, that would seem to be a reasonable solution but I don't know if Rosalind would agree to that. I think that Alex would, especially if he feels that strongly about Nerine. But poor Rosalind. A divorce would break her heart even more than she's already hurting."

Serena shrugged. "Well, that's all that I got anyway. I would have stayed behind and asked for more information but I was worried that you and Remz would wonder what was taking me so long and I was feeling weak. Also, I didn't want to interfere in what looked like a family affair."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 3:38 pm

Nerine opened her eyes and saw that Alex was already done. She smiled at him and replied,

"You can never bore me. Now, shall we get going?"

Rosaline sighed. "It is the only solution, I guess. But then, I suppose she will forget about it and will forget about her pain."

Celia sighed. "Maybe we should go and visit Rosalind tomorrow. I am sure she will need as many as friends by her side."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 12:17 am

Alex nodded. "I just have to wait for the salesclerk here to finish ringing up the sale for me."

At that moment, the salesclerk called out to Alex. "Sir, we're all finished here. Please make your payment up front."

Alex approached the salesclerk and paid the amount due. Once that was done, the salesclerk handed him a couple of bags full of clothes and said, "Thank you, sir. Have a good day."

Alex went back to Nerine. "Ok, all done. Now shall we go to see about renting that carriage for the two of us?"

Patriaclos nodded and replied, "I guess so. I don't see any other solution at the moment. In the meantime, perhaps we should take Rosalind back to the temple to rest."

Serena nodded. "Yes, that sounds like a good idea. I'm sure Rosalind will need as much support as possible through this time. And once I've gotten some rest, I'll find Alex and see what exactly happened."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 2:00 am

Nerine nodded cheerfully to Alex and held his arm. "Yup! Let me help you with the bags!"

Rosaline nodded to Patriaclos when suddenly Rosalind rushed out of the room crying with Andra calling after her.

"Rosalind, wait!" But Rosalind ignored her and rushed out of the house.

(I have to make things hard, you know. lol)

Celia nodded. "Take me with you, then. I really want to know everything. Nerine was never a charming girl for Lessire's men so I wonder what's the difference with Alex."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 4:22 am

Alex smiled at Nerine and replied, "Aww you don't have to do that. It's no trouble for me to carry them. I'm just happy to be in your ever-warm presence."

Alex kissed Nerine briefly on the lips, which didn't go by unnoticed by the salesclerk.

Wow, those two are really in love. They're very lucky to be together.

(lol But I like this turn of events. XD)

Patriaclos saw Rosalind rush out of the house, without even so much as seeing him. Then he saw Andra rushing to catch up to her.

"Andra, what happened?"

Serena nodded. "All right then. First thing tomorrow. In the meantime, what about our guests?"

In the midst of all the craziness, Serena suddenly remembered about Yuuri, Ao, and Garaze wandering about in the castle.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 4:30 am

(lol)

Nerine blushed and replied, "But I still want to help you."

Andra sighed and replied, "Rosalind woke up and kept saying things that she wanted to die and we shouldn't have saved her. Then she rushed out."

Celia stammered and replied, "Uhh, we should go to them, I guess."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 4:45 am

Alex touched Nerine's cheek softly and replied, "Well, if you insist but I'll only let you carry one bag."

Alex handed Nerine the lighter bag of clothes while he clinged to the other bag.

Patriaclos sighed. "Ok. We have no time to lose. Who knows what Rosalind will do out in the city? We need to find her quickly so I think that the three of us," pointing to himself, Andra, and Rosaline, "need to split up and whoever finds her brings her back to the house immediately. How does that sound?"

Serena nodded. She still felt weak but she didn't want Celia to bear the burden of seeing Yuuri and the others alone so she stood up to help her. But then she started to feel dizzy and her knees felt weak.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 4:49 am

Nerine took the bag and kissed Alex on the cheek softly. "Well, let's go, honey."

Rosaline and Andra nodded. "Okay then, let's go then!"

Celia noticed that Serena looked somewhat unwell and was concerned for her.

"Serena, are you sure you are alright?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 4:53 am

Alex returned the kiss and holding Nerine's hand, they left the store together.

"Ok, now we need to find a place to rent a carriage for our vacation. I don't know where there is such a place although I am certain that it exists. Do you know where we can find one, darling?"

Patriaclos nodded. He opened the door and led the way out.

"Ok, I'm heading off in this direction. Andra, go that way, and Rosaline, go that way." Patriaclos pointed to different directions for all three of them.

Although weak, Serena was able to stand for a moment but seeing as how her knees felt weak, she had no choice but to sit back down on Celia's bed.

"Yup, I'm fine but I guess I'm still feeling weak after using up a lot of my healing powers. But I can help out in finding everyone."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 4:56 am

Nerine blushed in embarrassment and scratched the back of her head. "Ehh, no, I don't think I do."

Rosaline and Andra nodded and went in their ways.

Meanwhile, Rosalind kept running with the tears in her eyes. Her hair was covering her face and she ran without even looking.

(You can make her bump into someone, you know. Wink)

Celia replied, "Why don't you rest here for a while? I'll take care of our guests."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 5:04 am

Alex sweatdropped. "It's ok, darling. I'll go back inside the store and ask the salesclerk where there is a carriage rental place."

Alex went back inside to find the salesclerk.

(lol Ok. Hmm, I have an idea. Wink I'll go back to Patriaclos later.)

A stranger to Lessire was walking in the street. He was tall, with dark jet black hair and dark brown eyes. He was of a muscular build and was walking at a leisurely pace although it looked like he was searching for something or maybe someone.

Now where is that guy? Meh, his parents are worried about him although I keep telling them that he's old enough to take care of himself.

The stranger kept on walking when suddenly, he felt a bump. He was about to shout at whoever bumped into him to watch it when he saw that it was a young lady crying. Then he stepped back a bit and said,

"I'm sorry, miss. Did I hurt you?"

(Yeah, I'm about to introduce a new character here. XD)

Serena replied, "Are you sure? I feel bad that I'm not strong enough to help out."

Serena knew that Celia was still depressed over Yuu and wasn't sure if she could handle leaving Celia alone.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 5:07 am

(Yay. Very Happy)

Rosalind saw that she bumbed into a man whole looked somewhat tough. Between the cries, she replied,

"No, thank you, I am fine. I- I am sorry for being so careless."

Celia smiled to Serena and replied, "Don't worry, I'll be fine. You should rest now."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 5:14 am

Alex came back out a couple of minutes later to Nerine.

"Ok, the salesclerk told me that there is a carriage rental place a couple of blocks from here. We have to walk in that direction." Alex pointed to where they needed to walk. "We shouldn't miss it."

Alex held out his arm for Nerine to take.

The stranger heard Rosalind say that she was all right but he had a feeling that something was deeply disturbing her.

I don't know why but I feel as though I should stay with her and see if I can help. I'll worry about my mission later.

He took out a handkerchief from his pocket and used it to wipe the tears from Rosalind's face.

Gently, he said, "Hey there. A beautiful woman like you shouldn't be crying on such a beautiful day."

(Oh in case anyone is curious as to what the guy looks like, he looks similar to Lantis from Magic Knights Rayearth-a total hottie. Very Happy)

Serena nodded and replied, "Thanks, Celia. I really appreciate it. Now you and Remz should find the guests. I'll just close my eyes for a while."

Serena smiled to show her appreciation over Celia's understanding.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next