Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 7:26 am

Greg held Rosalind in his arms and replied, "No, this is me and I'm not Alex. I would never rush into anything if I truly wasn't prepared for it. I have been searching for a woman who will love me and whom I could love deeply in return and you are her. Your heart and mind are my treasure and even if they were broken, they would be my treasure still. Ever since I declared that I love you, I've been thinking of a future with you. I see us together, happily married in Lessire with two beautiful daughters whose beauty rivals that of their mother.

So I have thought through all of this and I want to marry you. The sooner, the better. And I'll do whatever it takes to make you happy and promise to never leave you."

Alex found his way to the kitchen, still holding on to Nerine's hand so that he could tell that she was following him. Once they made their way there, Alex said,

"Ok, there's the back door. Follow me and then we'll make a run for it, ok?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 7:28 am

Rosalind was touched at Greg's words and replied, "If that's the case...then yes, I will marry you."

Nerine nodded and replied, "I am sorry because of all this trouble. I really am."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 7:31 am

At that moment, Greg was so happy that he almost forgot about Rosalind's ravings earlier. He held her tightly in his arms and swung her around the room. Then he put her feet back on the ground and kissed her, showing how much he loved her.

Alex replied, "I don't blame you, darling. This isn't your fault at all. Rosalind's gone completely mental. So we'll go into the forest and hid out there for a while. Hopefully, Rosalind will have calmed down with Greg there."

Alex opened the back door and led the way outside.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 8:26 am

Rosalind wrapped her arms around Greg's neck and returned the kiss. Although she was still angry at Nerine and Alex, she felt happy being with Greg.

Nerine followed Alex out of the house and into the forest. It was cold and dark, not Nerine's liking. But she knew she had no choice. Otherwise, Rosalind would kill her.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 11:09 pm

The kiss continued for a while and then ended. Then Greg looked deeply into Rosalind's eyes and asked,

"Are you as happy being with me as I am with you? This has to be the happiest moment of my life now."

Holding on to Nerine's hand, Alex started towards the forest when he had an idea.

"Wait. I just thought of something. Even if we hide out in the forest, it may be some time before Rosalind leaves. I'm thinking of perhaps going back to the rental place and explaining that we need an emergency ride and then go to Bryan's place. He stays up pretty late and all so we may be safe there."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 11:11 pm

Rosalind replied, "I am. I am the happiest creature ever when I am with you. But part of me...part of me is hurting."

Nerine replied, "Are you sure she won't find us there? I don't want to cause Bryan any trouble if she found us."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 11:14 pm

Greg continued to look into the beautiful ocean blue eyes of Rosalind's and replied, "Is this because of what Alex did to you? He has only himself to blame. His loss and my gain. Personally, I think I'm getting the better end here. And don't you worry. You can always count on me and cry on me whenever you need to."

Alex replied, "Yeah, I'm pretty sure Rosalind isn't aware of it. Greg probably knows of the place but I don't think he would suspect that's where we'd go. I admit that Greg's pretty strong but he isn't all that smart. So what do you think? And once I explain the situation to Bryan, he'll understand."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 11:17 pm

Rosalind began to cry softly and replied, "I have been heart broken...twice. But this time, I have been also back stabbed by my best friend. Why is the world so cruel?"

Nerine nodded and replied, "If you say so. I just...feel guilty for what happened to Rosalind because of me. And I feel more guilty because you have to run away for me."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 11:23 pm

Greg stroked Rosalind's hair and replied, "I don't know who was the other who hurt your heart but I can tell you this. Sometimes we need to feel such heartbreak in order to find true happiness in the end. I've been hurt by women in my life whom I thought loved me until they got rid of me for someone with more money, more fame, whatever. So I understand how you feel.

As for the backstabbing, I don't know what to say. I don't know Nerine so I can't say what she did was right or wrong but if she has any heart at all, I'm sure she feels just as bad for hurting you.

Why don't we go home and talk some more there? You'll be much more comfortable back at your place and I'll stay with you for as long as you need me."

Alex replied, "Now you need to stop blaming yourself. I don't blame you for any of this. I am at fault because of my actions. Rosalind is taking it out on you, which is wrong on her part. Hopefully, Greg can help her heal and if Rosalind accepts his marriage proposal, all of our problems will be solved. Rosalind will have to accept the divorce arrangements and then you and I can be married right away."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 11:25 pm

Rosalind nodded and replied, "All right. I...I do need to go back there for a while, I guess. Thank you...for being so kind to me."

Nerine suddenly burst out, "But it was my fault! Rosalind is in all this pain because of me. Stop blaming yourself for me. If I...if I just didn't fall in love with you. If I just stayed away..."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 11:30 pm

Greg stroked Rosalind's right cheek and smiled. "I could never say a harsh word to you. As I said, you are my treasure. Now let's call for Patriaclos and ask him to take us back to your place."

Alex placed an index finger on Nerine's lips to quiet her.

"Now no one can help who he or she falls in love with. And I do blame myself because I could have chosen not to confess my feelings for you and to keep them buried deep inside my heart. But the love I have for you was waiting to burst out and I could no longer contain it.

So don't blame yourself anymore, ok? I don't want to hear any more nonsense about that. Let's head on over to the rental place and see if someone there can help us out."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 11:35 pm

Rosalind nodded and called Patriaclos telepathically,

Dad, it's me, Rosalind. Please teleport me and Greg back.

Nerine nodded but stayed silent. Inside her, she still felt guiltiness and felt sorry for Rosalind. She still blamed herself for what happened.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 11:41 pm

Patriaclos heard Rosalind's voice and replied,

All right. I'll teleport the two of you back now.

Patriaclos cast a spell and soon Rosalind and Greg were back in Rosalind's house. He saw the two of them hold each other in an embrace and said,

"Umm, is everything ok now?"

Alex led the way to the rental place. It took a little longer to get there since it was dark and hard to see but soon the two of them arrived. Alex knocked on the door but inside, it looked dark so it didn't look like anyone was inside. However, after a couple of minutes, the door opened and a sleepy elderly man was at the other side.

"Oh hello there, folks. We're closed now."

Alex replied, "Ahh I know and I'm really sorry for disturbing you at this time of night but this is an emergency and we need a ride now."

The elderly man opened his eyes wider and replied, "I see. Well, why don't you young folks come inside and I'll see if we can arrange something."

The man held the door open wider for Alex and Nerine to enter and the two of them sat down while the man went to check on travel arrangements.

(Hmm, I wonder. Since Greg and Rosalind are back in Lessire, should I have Alex and Nerine return to Alex's place?)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 11:43 pm

(I think that is a good idea. But I wonder how will they know that they left.)

Rosalind heard her father asking whether everything is ok and she didn't know what to reply. Instead of saying anything, she laid her head on Greg's chest for comfort.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 11:50 pm

(Ahh I have an idea. It'll be a while before the results are seen, though.)

Greg held Rosalind in his arms and replied to Patriaclos, "Umm, well, things are under control for now. I think Rosalind is pretty tired, though, so maybe we should call it a day?"

Patriaclos nodded and replied, "All right. That sounds good. Let me talk to Andra for a moment."

Patriaclos went to see Andra, who was in the living room. "Dear, Rosalind looks a bit tired so should we leave her for the day?"

Soon the elderly man returned and turned to Alex. "Well, we do have one available transport but it's very expensive."

Alex replied, "That's fine. I have enough money on me."

The man replied, "All right then. The cost is 100 gold."

Alex paid the man the money.

Then the man said, "Please follow me, folks, and I'll show you your transport."

The man took Alex and Nerine outside and there, they all saw a pegasus.

Alex replied, "I see now why this is expensive."

The man replied, "Yup. Pegasuses are very rare but since you explained that this is an emergency, we took the liberty of taking it out. The horses are sleeping so they won't be of much use. Anyway, once you arrive at your destination, the pegasus will automatically return here so you don't have to worry about returning it."

Alex replied, "Thank you so much, sir, for everything."

Alex got on the pegasus and then took Nerine's hand so that she could ride behind him.

"Are you ready to go, darling? You'll need to hang on to my waist since we'll be flying in the air and all."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 11:53 pm

(Oh, ok then. Smile)

Andra replied, "Sure, dear. I hope she is fine. I guess she needs some rest. Umm, did things go well with Alex?"

Nerine looked at the pretty pegasus and said, "Wow! This is pretty!"

But replying to Alex, she said,

"Yup. Don't worry. This is my first time to fly, though."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 11:56 pm

Patriaclos replied, "I don't know, really. Rosalind looks too tired to be able to tell us anything. I suspect that Greg knows but he isn't saying anything, either. Hopefully, we'll know more tomorrow.

Well, let's go say bye to Rosalind and Greg and then we can go back to the temple."

Alex replied, "Same here. But it shouldn't be any different from riding a horse, hopefully."

Alex helped Nerine onto the pegasus and once she was securely on, he directed the pegasus to start flying in the air towards the direction of Devenshire and Bryan's house.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 11:59 pm

Andra nodded and stood up. They walked to where Rosalind and Greg were and there they found them holding each other.

Andra went up to hug Rosalind and replied, "Goodbye, honey. I hope things work out for you."

Nerine felt so comfortable flying in the air.

"Wah...the wind feels good."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 12:04 am

Patriaclos then hugged Rosalind as well and said, "We'll drop by tomorrow to see you tomorrow, ok?"

Then Patriaclos took Andra's hand and the two of them teleported back to Patriaclos' temple.

Alex replied, "Yup, it does feel good."

Soon, they arrived and saw Bryan's place. It was a pretty big house, not as big as the Carnahan's but still, very comfortable. And sure enough, there were lights inside the house, indicating that there were some people still up. Alex landed the pegasus in front of Bryan's house and helped Nerine to get off.

"Well, here we are."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 12:05 am

Once her parents left, Rosalind said to Greg, "Umm, can you stay here tonight with me, please? Rosaline isn't back yet and I don't want to stay alone."

Nerine looked at Bryan's house in amazement and said, "Wow, this looks beautiful. You guys sure have pretty houses and all."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 12:11 am

Greg replied, "Of course. I wouldn't dare leave you alone. And I want to spend more time with you, get to know my future wife and all."

Alex replied, "Aww, thanks. Well, I guess we're pretty lucky."

The pegasus flew off back towards the rental place so Alex took this time to knock on the front door. A servant answered the front door and said,

"Oh hello, Mr. Carnahan. This is unexpected. The master isn't expecting you until tomorrow, though."

Alex replied, "I know and I am so sorry for intruding like this but the two of us need to see Bryan right away."

"All right. Well, please come in and follow me."

The servant held the door open to allow Alex and Nerine to enter and then led them into a sitting room.

"Please wait here while I go get the master." The servant then left the room, leaving Alex and Nerine alone.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 12:13 am

Rosalind blushed and replied, "Thanks, Greg. Um, would you mind if we slept in the same room, also?"

(Rosalind is being a bit naughty here. lol)

Nerine looked at Alex and asked, "Do you think Bryan will really understand? He might be surprised and all."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 12:16 am

(lol)

Greg blushed and replied, "Umm, if you're comfortable with me sleeping in the same room, then that would be all right. Are you pretty tired? Would you like me to help you sleep tonight?"

Alex replied, "Ahh I wouldn't worry. Bryan and I have been friends since kids and he'll understand. He's helped me out of some crazy situations in the past."

Soon Bryan entered the room and said, "Hey Alex, Miss Nerine. I'm surprised to see the two of you here. I thought you wouldn't arrive until tomorrow?"

Alex replied, "Yeah, I know but we had an emergency come up and I wonder if it would be all right for the two of us to stay here for the night."

Bryan replied, "What happened?" He looked really concerned.

Alex replied, "Well, you know how I'm still married and all? My 'wife' found the two of us and tried to kill Nerine."

Bryan replied, "What?! Is this true?" He looked over at Nerine for confirmation.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 12:19 am

Rosalind blushed and nodded. "Um, if you don't mind. There is a large room so we can sleep there together."

Nerine nodded and replied, "Yes, it's true. I really am sorry for the trouble, sir, but we really need your help. Rosalind has gone totally insane."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 12:25 am

Greg nodded and replied, "All right then. Perhaps this will be a little preview of our married life together, holding you in my arms, kissing you good night, watching your beautiful eyes as the eyelids close."

Bryan replied, "Oh my. This is terrible. Of course, the two of you can stay here for the night. I have no problem with that. Let me go ask one of the maids to prepare a room for the two of you."

Bryan rang a bell and soon a maid entered the room. "Charlene, would you please prepare a room for Alex and Miss Nerine? The two of them will be staying here for the night."

The maid nodded and left the room. Bryan then said, "Alex, would you like me to send someone to your place to see if things there are ok? I can contact the police in town and see if they can send an officer to check out your place."

Alex nodded and replied, "That would be great, Bryan. I have no idea if it's safe at all to return."

Bryan replied, "Ok then. I'll go contact the police and in the meantime, until your room is ready, the two of you can stay here comfortably and I'll order some tea to be delivered her. You two must be really shaken after what happened."

Bryan then left the room to contact the police and give orders for tea, leaving Alex and Nerine alone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next