Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 9:29 am

Celia looked at Yuu and her eyes wide-opened. "Y-Yuu?!"
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female
Number of posts : 2885
Title : The Shadow
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 9:34 am

Yuu smile to both of Celia and Remz. "I've told you that this is a secret place between you and us right!" Yuu said with a very calm tone, not cold just like what she did, her voice somehow sound more beatiful here.
"How's you doing Celia! I hope you don't do something stupid!" Yuu said.
"She won't do somehting stupid you know! We've give our life time in that world to refive her. . .!" Fiyero said suddenly as he came closer to Remz and Celia, his voice also sound more beautiful.
"My. . ., who's this? I know this is Remz, but who's this new girl, you guys seems to know her, it's not fair you know. . ." the woman with a black hair came closer too and smile to Celia with a very calm face.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 9:36 am

Celia was very happy to see Yuu. She hugged her tightly and cried heavily,

"Yuu! I am so glad to see you again! I missed you so much, so much!"
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 9:40 am

Yuu laugh. "Come on I'veonle left you for some week and you missed me so much?" Yuu said with a weird face. "Ah, let me introduce you to my mom! Celia this is Callista my mom!" Yuu said as she introduce Celia to the black haird woman.
"I'm sorry I don't tell you sooner, this place is a secret place between God's world and Human world, Yuu, Fiyero, and Me make it to meet Callista sometimes. . ., but now it seems I can see the three of them now here. . ." Remz said.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 9:46 am

Celia hugged Yuu tighter to her, crying on her shoulder. "I thought I lost your forever, I thought I would never see you again!"
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 9:56 am

"Actualy you shouldn't. Man and God shouldn't met each other. . ., that's why Remz and the three of us make this place. Well, I wouldn't alow my father to enter this place though, since he'll force my mom to come back to your world. . ." Yuu said.
"Anyway. . . , how's things going?" she ask with a naughty face to Remz.
"Well. . ., Celia will be a mother soon .. ." Remz said with a red face.
"What?" Yuu, Fiyero, and Callista said together.
"That's make me an auntie soon. . .!" Yuu said.
"And I'm an uncle!" Fiyero said too.
"Good for you. . ., I'm a grandma soon. . ., and isn't it mean I'm getting older?" Callista said with a grumph face. "Anyway corgarts you two!" she said with a smiling face.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 9:58 am

Celia quickly wiped her tears and replied, "I wasn't so happy to hear these news at first, but now that I met you Yuu, I have nothing to be sad about! Oh, how I missed you!"
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 10:01 am

Yuu chucled. "Well, time move slow in my world, for you it might be already some weeks but for me it's not even one day, that's why I got here with my mother and Fiyero, we think that we might find Remz here, and make fun with him. Who knows that he'd bring you too here!" Yuu said.
"Yeah! Right! Call me a good husband then!" Remz said with a grumphy face.
"I'm happy that I haven't married with somebody since, I had to leave that world afterall hehehe. . ." Fiyero said.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 10:02 am

Celia looked at Fieyro and said, "But being married is really nice, trust me." She said and held to Remz's arm.
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 6:51 pm

"Nah. . ., what should I do if my wife pregnant and I have to leave her to this world? My child will be raised without a father then!" Fiyero said with a grumphy look.
"Oh, no. . ." Callista shout desperately.
"What happend mom?" Yuu ask.
"Somebody stop the time again somewhere, we have to restore it or something might be bad. . ." Callista said with a sad tone.
"Sorry guys we have to leave for now. . ., maybe we can see you again later. . ." Callista said and then disapear.
"I have to go too!" Yuu said as she disapear too.
"Well, I have to help those two lady! Bye-bye for now!" Fiyero said as he too disapear.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 12:47 am

Serena nodded. "All right then. I'll be staying in the castle with Celia for the time being if there's anything else.

It was nice meeting you, Rosaline. I hope we'll see each other again sometime."

Serena then looked on at Rosalind and told her,

"If you need anything, please let me know."

Serena took out the teleportation crystal and transported herself back to Celia's room.

Alex was having such a nice dream. In his dream, he and Nerine were together finally, enjoying each other's company in the beautiful sunlight. All of a sudden, it started to rain, disrupting their day.

He felt something wet and opened his eyes. Awake, he saw Nerine hugging him and crying.

"Nerine? What's the matter, darling?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 1:05 am

Rosaline turned to her father and asked, "Well, a doctor now, I guess?"

Nerine saw that Alex woke up and quickly wiped her tears.

"Nothing, dear, nothing."

She didn't want Alex to know anything or to worry about her. But inside, she was truly scared.

Last edited by Love on Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 1:45 am

Remz sight as the three of them left. "So what do you think about this place. I know I should tell you faster about this place. But this is a very secret place, that I can't even tell it to Ao, Garaze, and Serena, and I also don't have that much of energy to bring you here like this that time. . ., so I'm sorry!" he said with a sad face.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 2:36 am

Celia replied, "So it was the only time I see Yuu?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 3:03 am

Patriaclos nodded. "Yes, that sounds good. Your mom and I will take Rosalind to the temple but we'd like for her to see a doctor first. If it's not too much trouble, would you mind finding one to examine her and bring him back here?"

Alex heard Nerine say that nothing was wrong but he had a feeling that something was scaring her.

"Darling, please tell me if anything's bothering you. If it's something that I did, I want to make things up with you. We should be honest with each other and I care and love you so much. I'll do anything to protect you."
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 5:45 am

Remz wandering for some moment. "It's not like that. . ., it just that well. . ., God time and Human time is different, Yuu already said that right! That when we're already spent some week in our world, she haven't even pass a day. . ., so I just wander when we'll met again. . ., that's all. It's not like we'll never see her again. . , it just so hard to find her here. . ., she's busy now since she's a goddes. . , well, if I'm not mistaken she's a trainee now, so she's not yet a goddes, but she's still busy. . ." Remz said.

-------
Suite à un grand nombre de réponses, ce sujet a été automatiquement divisé. Vous pouvez retrouver la suite de ce sujet ici :
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=265
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40