Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 8:37 am

(Nite, Nite, Phoenix. Smile)

Rosalind quickly ran out of the house, crying with tears. Passing by Rosaline, Rosalind ignored her and left in her way.

Rosaline looked alarmed, but figured out whatever happened, Rosalind needed time alone. Instead, she went to Alex.

"Hey, what happened? Why is Rosalind so upset?"

Celia looked angrily at Serena. "No way! I won't let my child be taken care of by people like you!"
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female
Number of posts : 2885
Title : The Shadow
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 9:29 am

Remz is abit hapy when he heard what Celia said through his crystal, but before he can even create a smile, he sense someone is coming closer to his room, or actualy his window.
"Who's there?" he said coldly.
"It's me!" Ao apear in front of the window. "Can I come in?" he ask.
Remz move his hand a bit to open the window with his magic. "Come in!" he said.
Ao come in from the window. He look a bit pale.
"What happend with you?" Remz ask.
"Nothing! I just lock myself in myroom for a week and before I knew my father had already declared the wedding day of me and the weak princess from the northern Kingdom. So I left!" Ao said coldly.
"You look worst!" Remz said.
"I don't want to be called by that from a person who lying on his bed. What have your father do to you? When I told him about the news he seems furious to you..." Ao ask.
"Some break bone, but not more. . ., I think one or two days more on the bed then I can move my body again!" Remz said. "Any other news?" he ask.
"Your father retire from the Ritz army, Tei take his place, where it should be you who be in that position, but well, you're the King of Lessire now. . ."Ao said. "Celia is lucky to have you as her king. . ., it's hard to stop my sister's cried when you call her weak!" Ao said.
Remz smile. "I heard he refuse to take the crown princess postion and choose to live in the wild. Is that true?" Remz ask.
"Yeah. .. , well she's not a weak princess anymore you know hehehe" Ao said even his face still pale.
"Are you realy okay? You look like a living corpse!"Remz said worriedly.
"I'm depressed you know. . ., I always think that Yuu'll be my best partner forever, but now when she's gone I don't know what to do again, there's no partner as good as her you know!" Ao said as he try to smile.
"I don't know why you call her your best partner since all I can see is that she always placed you in the worst position, but well yeah I realy missed her. . ." Remz said. "She's the only girl that can make me Angry in only three second beside her!" he said again.
"A word from Kuro Remz. . ." Ao said. "So how's your wife?" Ao ask.
Remz remember about Celia condition again. "She blame herself for Yuu's death but the good thing is that she's pregnant!" Remz said.
"YOu realy did a good job then! I wonde if it'll be Remz junior or Celia junior. . ." Ao said. "And I don't know why Celia should blame herself, you know Yuu always did what in her mind and well, she always want to go back to her real place right! So it's Yuu's fault!" Ao said. "I hate her when I remember when she called me her rival not her partner!" Ao said smiling. "Well, it seems like the word, 'you'll never missed something so much before it's gone' is right!" Ao said smiling. Remz noded.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 12:20 am

Alex sighed. "It's a long story and it's entirely my fault. I was hesitant to tell Rosalind what happened but she had to know the truth. It would have been worse had she found out some other way.

It's best to give her some time alone."

Hearing Celia yell at her, Serena started to tear up quietly.

Speaking loud enough just so that Celia could hear her, Serena said,

"I-I'm sorry. I only wanted to help out since you said you didn't want the child. Dad and I aren't perfect but we do the best that we can and we're only human, after all.

I just want you to be happy, Celia, that's all."

Serena couldn't speak anymore and with the tears threatening to spill down her cheeks, the only thing she could do was run out of the room and out of the palace quickly, ignoring the looks of people as she sprinted away.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 2:59 am

Rosaline looked confused at Alex.

"Listen, I do not want to interfere, but Rosalind is my sister and you are my brother-in-law, so what exactly happened?"

Naira saw as Serena rushed out of the palace, quickly she ran after her.

"Miss, please, wait!"

Rosalind continued running with her tears that she got a bit far from her house.

I thought that marrying Alex will keep him away from the other ladies, but instead...
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 4:35 am

Alex looked at Rosaline. Her eyes revealed that she was truly concerned for her sister.

"I know you're worried about her but this is a private matter. Let's just say something happened yesterday and I regretted what I did. If Rosalind wishes to tell you what happened, then that's fine. But this is a matter that only the two of us can work through."

Serena stopped running when she heard Naira call out to her. She turned and looked at her although no words would come out of her mouth. Only the tears continued to spill down her cheeks.

Maybe things would have been better if...
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 4:37 am

Rosaline sighed. "Alright then. But whatever it is, try to fix it as soon as possible. Rosalind is stubborn, she can do things you won't like at all."

Naira stopped as soon as Serena stopped.

"Miss, I am so sorry but by accident I heard what was between you and Celia. I need to tell you something."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 4:40 am

Alex nodded. "I'll do what I can. I care very much for her and it hurts to see her like this."

At that moment, he felt that he could use some fresh air, too, so he went out of the house to take a walk.

Serena wondered what Naira wanted to tell her. She didn't care that she had eavesdropped on their conversation.

"What is it?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 4:41 am

Rosaline sighed as Alex went out.

Those two just got married and now they are fighting. One of the biggest reasons I am not going to marry.

Naira sighed. "Celia...Celia is mentally ill. It's a long story, which can't be told here."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 4:45 am

(lol I like Rosaline's reasons for not getting married.)

Alex walked outside. He should have been enjoying the day but inside he was sad. He had hurt the one woman that he loves and now she was hurt.

But she would have been hurt more had she found out some other way...

Serena was shocked to hear that Celia was ill. And then it registered to her that they couldn't talk about it out in the open.

"Oh my. I need to know as much as possible about how all of this has happened. Please tell me. Where can we talk more privately?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 4:47 am

(lol Well, you know how some girls can be. I was like that. lol)

Naira nodded. "Follow me to the castle, please. I know a place which is safe enough."

Rosalind finally stopped as she leaned on a wall and started crying heavily.

Why...Why?!
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 4:50 am

Serena followed Naira so that they could talk more privately about Celia.

I need to know as much as possible about her. She's my sister and I should have been there for her. I can't undo all those years of hurt but I can do something now.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 4:53 am

As soon as Naira and Serena got to a safe place to talk, Naira sat down and motioned to Serena to do the same.

"It's a long story, but because you are her sister, I think you should know as much as possible about what happened to her."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 4:56 am

Serena nodded. "All right. I just want to help Celia out. I need to know as much as possible."

Alex continued walking, lost in his own thoughts and ignoring the people. All he could think about was the pain that he had caused on Rosalind.

I don't know why I did that. Why did I kiss Nerine? I don't love her or do I?

Alex got a headache just thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 4:59 am

Naira sighed. "You see, Celia and the queen was really close. The queen loved Celia as her own daughter and Celia loved her so much. But, about after 5 years later, the queen was murdered. Celia was the most one affected that...she got a serious disease since then."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 5:02 am

Serena nodded, trying her best to take in all that Naira was saying.

"Do you know who murdered the queen and why? I'm not familiar at all with the history of Lessire."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 5:05 am

Naira shook her head. "No one ever knew. Anyway, we got every doctor and every medicine for Celia, nothing ever worked. Fortunately, with time, she seemed to forget about it. But the illness was still in her body. It was adviced to keep her happy but...as you see, things didn't go that way." Naira took a deep breath then continued.

"Celia now lost many of her friends and family, and the illness came back stronger than before."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 5:08 am

Serena couldn't help but cry.

Poor Celia. She's been through so much...

"What can I do to help? If the doctors couldn't help her, what good can I do now?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 5:09 am

"You are her sister, please, try to help her. Try to show her that she is not alone."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 5:12 am

Serena nodded. "All right. Would it be ok if I stayed in the palace as a guest for a while? I'll do what I can to help her.

And Naira...Thank you for telling me. I'll help Celia in any way possible."

Serena smiled warmly at Naira.

Walking, Alex realized something.

I should tell Nerine what happened. If Rosalind were to confront her, things could get really ugly. I wonder where she could be.
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female
Number of posts : 2885
Title : The Shadow

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 6:47 am

Ao sigh. He's now staring at Remz crystal orb too. "I don't know what's in her mind!" Ao said. "But Oh well, I think she realy need someone who can cure her illness!" he said again.
"I'm not letting you seeing through my crystal orb just to hear that rubish advice, If I can move, I'll be there staying beside her and trying all my best to cure her!" Remz said coldly.
"Then what about Serena? She might be know something right? She's a priestess!" Ao said. "Sometimes Priestess can do something that we can't!" Ao said.
Remz sight. "Show me Serena!" he said to his orb and that thing show him where Serena and what does she do now. "I can't move, but I'll try to call her!" Remz said. He close her eyes and try to call Serena by telepation.
"Serena . . I hope you could hear me. . ., I'm in the room far away from Celia, but I'm still in the castle, you caould ask Naira where I am, but I need to meet you!" he speak through his mind.
"So any effect?" Ao ask.
"We can just wait. . . "
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 7:03 am

Naira nodded to Serena and smiled. "It's ok. Celia is like my daughter. Of course you can stay here, this place is like your house."

(Going to make things easy for Alex. lol)

Nerine was passing through the town, shopping for things. Just then, she saw that Alex was walking around.

Happily, Nerine quickly ran to Alex.

"Hey Alex! I didn't expect to see you here. How are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 7:48 am

Serena replied, "Thank you, Naira. I'll let Dad and Rob know where I am so that they don't worry."

Just then, she heard Remz calling out to her via telepathy. She had to see him right away but she didn't know exactly where he was.

Turning back to Naira, Serena asked, "Umm, do you know where Remz is? I think he wants me to talk to him. Maybe it's about Celia."

Alex was surprised to see Nerine so quickly, for he had expected that it wouldn't be easy to find her.

He replied, "Oh hey, Nerine. Ummm, can I talk to you privately, please? There's something you should know and I need to tell you before anyone else does."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 7:49 am

Naira nodded. "Please follow me."

Nerine wondered what did Alex want but she nodded.

"Sure, what about coming to my house? We can have sometime alone there."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 8:02 am

Serena followed Naira, who led the way to where Remz was resting. There, they found Remz lying on a bed and Ao was with them.

Serena said, "Hey, you two. I'm not surprised to see you, Remz, but Ao, what are you doing here? I haven't seen you in a while."

Alex nodded. "All right. That's fine with me."

He followed Nerine to her house, knowing that he had to tell her what happened between him and Rosalind earlier.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 8:04 am

Naira got out of the room to leave them alone.

Nerine and Alex walked until they got to a small house. It looked beautiful and pleasant.

"Here we are, please come in." Nerine said as she opened the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next