Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 12:15 am

Alex couldn't tell Rosalind that he had kissed Nerine earlier. She would be so hurt and the last thing he wanted to do was to hurt her. So instead, he used the other excuse.

"Well, it might be a little overwhelming for my parents to meet the both of you. I mean, I haven't told them anything about you or Nerine but that's because everything has happened so fast. However," Alex quickly continued before Rosalind could say anything,

"If having Nerine along will make things more comfortable for you, then that's fine with me."

After Serena had finished eating, she told Rob that she was planning on seeing Celia. Although he didn't protest, Rob wondered if everything would be ok. They had left so suddenly, and how would Celia react?

"Sure, that's fine. But hurry back soon, ok?" asked Rob.

Serena nodded. "I'll be back soon. You two should rest. You all look tired."

Taking out the teleportation crystal, Serena focused her energy to find Celia.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:09 am

Rosalind looked inside Alex's eyes, trying to know it he was saying the truth or not. Even though what he said was true, she still couldn't believe him.

"But something inside your eyes is telling me that is not the truth. Alex, I am your wife! If anything, I have to know!" Rosalind sounded a bit angry.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 6:16 am

Alex was alarmed when Rosalind raised her voice at him.

I-I can't tell her. This isn't the right time and Rosaline shouldn't be here to listen to this.

"It's nothing important. I just thought that this would be a good time for the two of us to be alone together but as I said, if you feel better to bring Nerine along and she's ok with the idea, I have no problem with it."

I'll tell Rosalind the truth when it's the right time but not before.

Serena was able to find Celia soon enough and teleported herself to Lessire palace. Instantly, she was in Celia's room, where she found her crying on the bed. Gently, Serena approached her.

"Hey, Celia, what's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 6:39 am

Rosalind looked angry at Alex. However, she decided not to poke him in the matter anymore for now.

"Fine, but I'll know what's wrong. Either now or later."

"Leave me alone!" Celia shouted angrily as she threw a pillow on Serena, although she didn't look behind to see who's that person is.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 7:10 am

Alex sighed.

I might as well tell her now. Better than she find out later, I guess.

"All right. I'll tell you what's wrong but we need to be alone."

Alex noticed that Rosaline was still in the room with them, listening the whole time.

Serena caught the pillow just before it was about to hit her in the face.

Yup, something's definitely wrong. I better be careful here.

Slowly, Serena approached Celia. "Hey, it's me, Serena. Are you angry at me or something?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 7:11 am

Rosaline heard what Alex said and stood up and got out of room.

"Okay, I guess you two need some time alone."

Celia turned at Serena and she looked ever more angry. "Why are you here?! Why don't you just go out and leave me alone?!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 7:17 am

Once Rosaline left, Alex cleared his throat.

"Ah hem. I guess it's time I tell you the truth. It's best that you hear it from me rather than from anyone else. Umm, something happened yesterday."

Serena was confused. "Why are you angry at me? I don't understand. Dad told me some of what had happened last week and I've been pretty out of it. I came to see if you were all right. I know how Dad can be at times."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 7:18 am

Rosalind looked curiously at Alex. "Which is?"

"Right! If you won't forgive for running away, then why are you here in the first place?!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 7:25 am

Alex replied, "Well, while you were in the bathroom, or should I say Rosaline was in the bathroom, at the beach, Nerine and I were alone so I decided to make some small talk to pass the time. Umm, you see, I think Nerine is still in love with me and tried to go after me. She kissed me and..."

Alex didn't know if he had the courage to tell Rosalind that he kissed her back.

"What are you talking about? I never said that. Is that what Dad told you?"

If this is why Celia is upset, I'm sure going to have to talk to Dad about this.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 7:26 am

Rosalind's eyes open- widened. "She what?! And then what?! What did you do?!"

"Yes, and he also said you are his only daughter. If you don't except me a part of your family, then leave me alone!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 7:34 am

Alex looked down. "I...I couldn't help myself so I kissed her back. But immediately afterwards, I regretted it. I don't know why I did that. I told Nerine that we could never be together and she accepted that.

I'm so sorry, Rosalind. I shouldn't have done what I did. I don't know what came over me." Those last words were almost in a whisper.

"Ok, there is definitely some miscommunication going on. Celia, I do admit that it did come as a bit of a shock when I found out that you are my sister because I did not have any memory of it. But slowly, I've been regaining bits and pieces of my past.

Now to a certain extent, I can understand why Dad did what he did. You know that he and I have always been really close as have you and Mom. I suppose it'll take time for all of us to get used to this. I told Dad that things can't just be fixed like that. Too much time has passed and we've all been on different roads, so to speak. But I'm willing to make this work and we all should. That's what Mom would have wanted."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 7:37 am

"Y-You...kissed her?!" Rosalind stepped backwards, almost falling.

"I don't care anymore! This world is so cruel, so cruel! And so am I! Sometimes I just wish I die so that everyone rests! If I...I wasn't born...Maybe this would never have happened. Maybe Yuu wouldn't have died nor Fiyero... Maybe it would have been better for everyone! Even for Mum!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 7:40 am

Alex nodded. "Yes, I did. I'm so sorry. I don't know why I did that. I'm not in love with Nerine. You're the only one I love. But I suppose it was difficult to ignore her feelings and I suppose it doesn't help that she hasn't found someone special in her life yet.

Please forgive me, Rosalind. I'll never do anything like that again. I promise."

"What?! Yuu's dead?" Serena was in shock over this news, as this was the first time she heard this.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 7:42 am

Rosalind's eyes began to water and she fell to her knees and started crying.

"I...I thought I am the only woman in your heart."

"Yes, she is! And it's because of me! She died to defend me..."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 7:48 am

Alex rushed over to Rosalind's side. "You are! Kissing Nerine was a huge mistake. Everything has happened so fast. I mean, I don't remember the two of us getting married but I suppose that's because of the love potion. But I still love you. Those feelings became clearer after what happened.

I'm so stupid. I'll never do anything like that again. I promise you. You are the only woman in my heart and no one else will ever take that away."

Serena started to cry as well. She couldn't believe that Yuu was gone from this world and she never even had a chance to say goodbye to her.

"What...what happened to her?" Serena asked this question almost in a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 7:50 am

Rosalind's head fell on Alex's chest. "But why...why did you do that?!"

"That Hallowell...she wanted to kill me. But Yuu defended me and...she died after killing her. She died for me! Died after she remembered me!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 7:56 am

Alex held Rosalind and stroked her hair.

"I really can't answer that. It's not that I don't want to. I just don't know why. Everything is so confusing. But I do know that my heart belongs to you and no other woman."

Alex then thought of an idea. "Let's go away for a while, just you and me. We haven't even had a proper honeymoon yet, you know."

"Wait...Who's Hallowell?"

Serena realized that she must have missed quite a lot.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 7:58 am

"But what about your parents?" Rosalind looked at Alex as she said those words.

"I don't even know. All I know is she wanted to kill me, for her mother. And Yuu...Yuu paid her life to protect me!" Celia threw a vase on the wall.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 8:03 am

Alex replied, "My parents can wait. I do love them but you are the most important person in my life now and we should spend time together to rebuild our relationship. I know of a romantic spot and it's pretty isolated so no one will find us."

Serena was pretty confused and was alarmed after Celia threw that vase. She could see that Celia was in a distressed state and didn't know what she could do to help.

"I...I don't know what to say. But I am here for you if you ever want to talk."

Serena paused for a moment before continuing. "Is there any other news I should be aware of?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 8:04 am

"And where is that place?" Rosalind wiped a tear as she said that.

"Yes, I...I am pregnant."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 8:08 am

Alex replied, "It's an oceanside resort near Devenshire so it's not far from my parents' place. I remember my parents talking about it when I was younger and I even got a chance to see it. It really is a romantic spot and perfect for our honeymoon. The sunset is so beautiful and the beach is absolutely serene. It's called Oceania."

Serena was wide-eyed over the news and pretty excited at the same. "Wow! That's wonderful. Congrats! Remz must be so happy to find out he's going to be a father and you must be excited to become a mom."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 8:10 am

Rosalind looked doubtfully at Alex. She sighed heavily and nodded.

"Alright, I guess."

Inside her, Rosalind was still upset about what Alex said.

"No, I am not! I don't want to be a mother!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 8:14 am

Alex looked carefully at Rosalind. He could tell that something was still bothering her.

"You don't trust me, do you? I can't blame you. I hope that you can forgive me but I can understand if that's difficult to do."

Serena replied, "Why not? I don't understand."

Serena thought to herself,

I don't understand why Celia isn't happy to become a mom. If I were pregnant, I'd be so happy to welcome a child in my life.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 8:16 am

Rosalind looked away and stood up.

"I don't want to talk about it anymore. I...I'll go outside for a while, I need some fresh air."

"Do I look like I need more troubles?! Isn't it enough what am I in already!?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 8:20 am

Alex didn't reply. He couldn't blame Rosalind for being upset at him.

I'd be upset, too, if I were her.

He figured that Rosalind needed some time alone.

Serena replied, "I see. But welcoming a child into the world is a blessing. I know a lot of bad has happened but then so has a lot of good and we have to remember that.

And maybe...If you really don't want the child, and please think about this carefully, Dad or I could take him or her off your hands. A child is a huge responsibility and we'd understand if you aren't prepared to deal with it."

(Ok, getting late here so I'll be getting off for the night. Nite, nite, Love. Smile )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next