Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 9:17 am

Celia was disappointed, for she had hope that Yuu might still be alive. Just thinking and remembering of Yuu made her tear up.

Nerine shook her head. "No, I don't want you to be apart from me, even if it's just for a few seconds."

(I totally forgot that I should make Rosaline come back. Razz)

Rosaline walked through Lessire back to Rosalind's house, full of thoughts about Alex.

Kind and caring...how could he call me such nice words even though I tried to kill him before? And why can't I stop thinking about him? Ugh, forget him, Rosaline! Forget him!
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 12:15 am

(lol on Rosaline.)

Serena thought to herself,

What are the chances that there are two people in the world who look exactly alike but aren't related at all? Or are they? This is strange.

But not wanting to be rude, Serena replied, "It's nice to meet you, Yuuri. Please forgive our rudeness before. You look like one of our friends who had recently passed away."

Serena looked over at Celia, who was on the verge of crying. She guessed that Yuuri who looked like Yuu but wasn't was bringing back memories. So Serena had an idea.

Turning to Remz, Serena said, "Hey, Remz, why don't you take Yuuri, Ao, and Garaze on a tour of the palace? I'm sure they'd be quite interested in that."

Alex smiled and nodded. "All right, my love. Let me make myself comfortable then."

Alex laid down on the bed next to Nerine and wrapped his arms around her, cudding together.

"So tell me, darling. How do you like the human world?"
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female
Number of posts : 2885
Title : The Shadow

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 12:22 am

Remz was teribely upset to found that the girl is not Yuu. He don't mind if she lost her memory just like before if she's realy Yuu, but it's realy sad to found that she's totaly stranger.
When Serena tell him to take them on a tour, he then remember about Celia who now crying. He don't want to leave her, so he glance at Ao.
Ao notice that glance Remz give to him.
"It's okay Serena! I'll take them! Afterall, I'm also getting used with this palace, and Garaze also know this palace too, so we can guide this girl by ourself!" he said as he pull Yuu and Garaze away from them.
Remz look at Celia with a guilt face. "I'm sorry, I don't know that she's not the real Yuu, I also thought tha she's Yuu in the first place. I'm sorry!" he said to both of Serena and Celia.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 12:27 am

Serena replied to Remz, "Hey it's ok. You didn't know, either. I guess this all took us by surprise."

Turning to Celia, Serena was worried about her. "Celia, it's all right. Go ahead and cry it all out. I was hoping, too, but I guess nothing will bring back Yuu."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 1:27 am

Celia heard Serena telling her to cry it all out and couldn't help but do so. Replying, she said,

"I wish if I could do anything to bring her back, even if it meant giving my own life! That's what Yuu did to me!"

Nerine blushed deeply and Alex laid next down to her and wrapped his arms around her. Replying to his question, she answered,

"It's a beautiful world. People are so kind, nice, caring and warm. When I first came here after what happened at my world, people helped me so much to live comfortably as if I am home. And of course, I found my love here."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 4:21 am

Serena thought over what Celia had said. Instinctively, she thought that there was no way to bring Yuu back but what if there was a way? What if Yuuri was the key?

"I wonder, you guys. Maybe Yuuri is Yuu but her soul and memories have been stripped from her. Sounds weird but I'm thinking that maybe Yuu has been reincarnated in the form of Yuuri."

Alex smiled when Nerine mentioned finding her love and hugged her closer to him.

"So did you ever think that you would fall in love with human, let alone that lucky human be me?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 4:33 am

Nerine blushed and replied, "I suspected I'd fall in love with a human. But I never thought it would happen."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 4:34 am

Alex replied, "Interesting, darling. So I wonder when was the moment that you fell in love with me. It sure took me a while before I realized that my heart belonged to you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 4:35 am

Nerine replied, "I fell in love with the moment I realized your kindness, your great heart. There were things I never saw in any man except in you."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 4:38 am

Alex stroked Nerine's cheek lovingly.

"But you know, I am the lucky one. I never thought in all my life that I would meet a woman as wonderful, kind, caring, and sweet as yourself. I can be myself around you and I feel like the world is totally out there for us to explore.

When you get better, we'll go traveling. Life will be an adventure for the two of us."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 4:41 am

Nerine blushed deeper than ever at those sweet lovely words. Replying, she said,

"If we go around the whole world, nothing would ever be enough to show how much I love you. My love for you is as great as the ocean, deep as the sea and pure as the sky."

(Hopefully, that's a good line of poetry. ^^)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 6:26 am

(Yup, Alex loves it. Very Happy)

Alex was so touched by Nerine's words. He had never felt such deep love for another like this and all he wanted at that moment was to be with Nerine, never letting it end.

(Awww, I love how this romance is turning out. Smile )
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 6:27 am

(Yup, yup, so touching. ^^)

Nerine hugged Alex a bit tighter to her, feeling so safe and warm. Now that he was in love with her, Nerine felt like there was nothing else as important as he was to her.

"I'll never forget you, Alex, never forget you."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 6:32 am

Alex replied, "I feel the same way. You are ingrained in my heart, now and forever. The days are brighter and the stars shine brighter in your presence."

Alex hugged Nerine closer as well.

Back in Rosalind's house, Patriaclos and Andra were waiting for Rosaline to return.

Patriaclos said, "I sure hope Rosaline returns soon. We'll need to find that doctor for Rosalind at the first opportunity."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 7:02 am

Nerine blushed, feeling so touched by Alex's words. Feeling so warm and safe, her eyes began to droop. Feeling so tired and sleepy, she did her best to stay awake. However, her tiredness overcame her and she fell asleep.

Rosaline walked back to Rosalind's house and entered the house. She went to her parents and said,

"Hey Dad, Mum, I am back."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 7:16 am

Being so close to Nerine, Alex felt such warmth and comfort. Soon, he fell asleep as well, all the events of the day overwhelming him.

(We should let Alex and Nerine sleep for a while. XD)

Patriaclos turned in Rosaline's direction at hearing her return.

"Hey Rosaline. Did you find Alex?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 7:50 am

(Yup, yup, although we they wake up it won't be good.)

Rosaline blushed pure red as her father mentioned Alex, although she didn't realize it.

"Um, yes, I found him. He is in Nerine's house."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 9:44 am

(O_O I wonder what idea you have in mind.)

Patriaclos replied, "I see. Well, what happened exactly? Did you talk to him about Rosalind?"

He noticed the blush on Rosaline's face when he mentioned Alex but knowing as how Andra felt about him, he thought it would be better to talk to Rosaline alone about it later.

Last edited by phoenixgirl on Fri Oct 10, 2008 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 4:03 pm

(I have plenty of bad ideas. XD)

Rosaline nodded and replied, "Why, yes I did. He said that he never meant to hurt Rosalind in anyway and that he loved Nerine secretly. If it wasn't that Rosalind found out that truth, he would have stayed with her as a loyal husband. But things didn't go this way and now Rosalind thinks he betrayed her."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 12:00 am

Patriaclos sighed. "I wish that Alex had just come out and told Rosalind the truth from the beginning. You'll never hear it from me but at times, I felt that their relationship was a bit rushed."

He paused for a moment, catching his breath. Continuing, he addressed Rosaline.

"Your mom and I have been talking and we think that Rosalind should stay in the temple for the time being, at least until she is feeling better. Also, we'll search for a doctor to see if he/she can help with her condition. What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 1:21 am

Rosaline thought about it for a while. Rosalind sure needed a place to rest and recover and the temple sounded like a good idea.

Replying, she said,

"That sounds good. The temple is sure a good place for Rosalind to recover fast. Let me go check her and I'll be right back."

Rosaline walked upstairs to Rosalind's room. She opened the door quietly but, instead of seeing Rosalind asleep still peacefully, she was shocked for what she saw. There laid Rosalind on the ground with a stab on her heart and a knife full of blood beside her. Rosaline looked like she couldn't move for a second but then she rushed to Rosalind's side, who looked like having her last breathes.

She yelled, "Rosalind! Have you gone mad?! Are you crazy enough to commit suicide?!"

Rosalind looked blankly at Rosaline and plainly replied, "A life without Alex has no meaning. If he doesn't...if he doesn't want to be with me anymore, then I have no reason to live."

Rosaline noticed that Rosalind was going out of it and didn't do what to do.

"Dad! Mum! Help!" She yelled as loud as she could with hope that they might be able to save Rosalind.

(O_O This came of surprise out of my crazy mind now.)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 2:13 am

(O_O Man, now I feel bad for Rosalind.)

Patriaclos heard Rosaline yell for help and immediately rushed upstairs to see what had happened. He entered the room to find Rosalind on the floor covered in blood. She looked like she was dying.

Patriaclos exclaimed, "What happened?!"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 2:15 am

Rosaline looked at Patriaclos with eyes full of tears.

"She committed suicide, Dad! She killed herself!"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 2:17 am

"What?! No! Rosalind!"

Patriaclos rushed to Rosalind's side and briefly examined her. She was unconscious although not completely gone yet.

There's still time but I must hurry.

Patriaclos cast a spell to freeze time. Everyone stood in place and only Patriaclos could move.

Now I have to find Serena. I hope that she's strong enough to save Rosalind.

(I hope it's ok that I'm going to save Rosalind. I feel kind of bad for her.)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 2:20 am

(Alright, but I am kind of stuck now. O_O)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next