Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 2:24 am

(lol Yeah, since Patriclos froze time and all. I'll post then.)

Patriaclos used his telepathy to contact Serena.

Serena, where are you? I need you now. It's an emergency!

Back in Lessire castle, Serena was doing her best to comfort Celia. All of a sudden, she received a telepathic message from her mentor Patriaclos, asking for her help. She had a feeling that it was serious since he wouldn't have called on her unless that was the case.

"Oh my. Celia, I hate to leave suddenly like this but Patriaclos is calling for me. I have a feeling that something terrible has happened and he needs me right away. Will you be ok with Remz for a while? I promise to be back as soon as I can."

(Ok, I think you can post now, Love.)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 2:26 am

Celia nodded. "Alright, but hurry back, ok?"
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 2:32 am

Serena replied, "I will. Remz, please take of Celia for me, all right? I'll be back soon."

With that, Serena used the teleportation crystal to find where Patriaclos was and soon found herself in Rosalind's bedroom. Before her, she saw the most horrific scene. Lying on the floor was Rosalind, bleeding to death. But she and the others were frozen and only Serena and Patriaclos could move.

Turning to Patriaclos, Serena said, "What happened?"

Patriaclos replied tearfully, "Rosalind tried to commit suicide."

"What? But how-?"

"Serena, I don't have time to explain since this time freeze spell won't last long. But please, please, save Rosalind. Save my daughter. I know you're a powerful healer and you were the one person I could think of who could help."

Serena nodded. "I'll do it. Alex would be devastated if Rosalind dies."

Patriaclos wanted to reply when Serena mentioned Alex but instead kept his mouth shut so Serena could get to work.

Serena approached Rosalind's body and kneeled down. Closing her eyes, she uttered a chant and a beautiful light glowed from her hands. The light transferred from Serena to Rosalind and slowly healed the wounds close to her heart.

Once the spell was over, Serena collapsed, breathing heavily, barely still conscious. At that moment, the time freeze spell wore off.

Turning to Patriaclos, Serena said, "Rosalind will live although she might be weak for a while."

Serena felt weak herself but refrained from saying so.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 6:21 am

When the time spell froze off, Rosaline was free again. Confused, she looked around her and saw Rosalind healed, and a girl collapsed on the ground.

Turning to her father, she asked,

"Ah, Dad, what happened here?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 8:15 am

Patriaclos turned to Rosaline and replied, "I had to temporarily freeze time to ask Serena here."

Patriaclos pointed to Serena, who was on the floor.

"Serena is a powerful healer so I had a feeling that she could help out."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 8:16 am

Rosaline looked at Serena and saw that she looked somewhat tired.

"Um, are you alright, miss?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 8:28 am

Serena turned to Rosaline and was confused. "Umm yeah, I'm all right. But I don't understand. Why are there two Rosalinds?"

(I think Serena hasn't met Rosaline yet.)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 8:30 am

(Yup, she didn't. lol)

Rosaline couldn't help but smile at Serena. "I am not Rosalind, my name is Rosaline. I am Rosalind's twin sister. We haven't met before, have we?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 8:37 am

Serena replied, "Ahh I see. Well, that explains it. It's a pleasure to meet you, Rosaline. I'm Serena. Your dad called me here to help so I came as soon as I could. I'm confused, though. I wonder what happened here. Was Rosalind attacked? Did someone try to kill her?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 8:38 am

Rosaline sighed and replied, "No, she tried to commit suicide. I guess it's because of her break up with Alex and all. She must be devastated."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 8:45 am

Serena exclaimed, "What?! Rosalind and Alex broke up? When did this happen? Why would they break up? They looked so solid together."

Serena was getting more confused now.

(Yup, I don't blame Serena for her confusion. lol)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 8:48 am

Rosaline sighed. "Yes, I know. It's a shock. But well...Alex fell in love with Nerine and Rosalind believed she was betrayed. Alex said that he didn't mean to and he didn't want to hurt Rosalind, though."
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female
Number of posts : 2885
Title : The Shadow

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 8:52 am

Remz was a bit uneasy when Serena leave them alone. He try to start a confersation with Celia. He remember a secne that he hope could cheer Celia again.
"You know what will I do when I'm deperesed?" he ask to Celia.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 8:58 am

Serena sighed. "I don't know what to say. This is all such a shock to me. But wait, Alex fell in love with Nerine? I see now. I bet she tried to put a spell on him and he fell for her."

(Man, I feel sorry for Nerine. Razz )
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 9:00 am

(lol Me too. XD)

Rosaline wondered why Serena would think that way and replied quickly, "Oh, no, no she didn't. I think he fell for her after spending time with her and all. But I never saw or suspected her doing something to Alex to make him love her."

Celia looked at Remz and asked, "What?"
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 9:02 am

Remz smile. "Want to know?" he ask with a mysterious face.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 9:03 am

Celia nodded. "Sure, what is it?"
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 9:07 am

Remz take Celia's hand and teleport them to somewhere else.
In just a moment they're now in a place full of flower, and tree, and in the middle of it there's a pond with a crystal clear water in it. The pond is not so deep that they can even see all the fish in the pond.
"This is a place I make with Yuu and Fiyero, well, it's sad if you remember about them right? But this place is the first thing we do together and the first good thing I saw from them before I sealed away in my own mind." Remz said. "But even so, I make the same place in my dreamworld too! It's realy is like a heaven for me." Remz said.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 9:10 am

Serena raised an eyebrow. "Are you sure about that? Because you see, I know that Nerine tried to make Alex fall in love with her time and again. First it was that love potion and then that bracelet to make Rosalind forget about Alex. I'm a little doubtful on all of this."

(Don't worry. I won't make Serena stubborn forever. lol)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 9:15 am

(lol)

Rosaline nodded and replied, "Yes, I am sure. Alex said it himself. And well, Nerine looked really sorry when Rosalind found out about their relationship although it wasn't her fault."

Celia blushed at the romantic view, and replied,

"Aw Remz, this is really romantic."
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 9:18 am

"Realy?" Remz said smiling.
"Put off your slippers then and try the water in the pond! It's actualy a hot spring, I used to play there when I'm still a kid, but now, it's not as deep as when I'm a kid!" Remz said as he laugh.
"This is a very secret place you know. . ., only Yuu, Fiyero and me know this place. Even my father don't know it" he said again.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 9:19 am

Celia looked away as Remz mentioned Yuu again. "I- I don't want to."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 9:20 am

Serena sighed. "What a mess. I can't believe how out of the loop I've been.

It looks like things are under control here, though. I'll need to talk to Alex and Nerine at some point. But Celia must be worried about me and wondering what's taking me a while.

Patriaclos, will you be all right from here on out?"

Patriaclos replied, "Yes, I think we have things under control unless there's something else?"

He turned towards Rosaline, wondering if they had missed anything that Serena should be aware of.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 9:22 am

Rosaline smiled and shook her head. "Nope, everything should be alright now."

(I missed Nerine. Razz)

Nerine opened her eyes slowly and saw that Alex was asleep next to her. Looking at him, she thought he looked so innocent asleep. Her thoughts turned to Rosalind and how she tried to kill her before, to revenge for Alex falling in love with her. She suddenly feared her, and feared all the people with her. She feared that Rosalind might do anything to get Alex back. She was afraid that she might lose him, that he might be taken from her. Suddenly, she felt so much pain and fear in her heart. She could feel herself hugging Alex tightly close to her chest and crying with her tears on his hair.

"No, I won't allow them to take you from me. Not after you finally fell for me and loved me as much as I love you. I won't let them steal you from me. I won't, I won't!"

Last edited by Love on Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
IreneFaye
IreneFaye

Female

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 9:27 am

Remz laugh. He touch Celia head gently. "You don't know why I bring you here don't you?" he said. He then smile and look at one point, suddenly Fiyero apear there, and then Yuu, then a woman with a black hair but a red eyes just like Fiyero and Yuu.
"This is the only place you could see Yuu again, and it's the real one! I want to bring you here faster but you know I just drain my energy that I couldn't bring you here!" Remz said. "I wan tot make sure about Serena theory too, whether it's right or not, but seeing it now, it seems that she's wrong. . , Yuu had come back to her real home. . " he said as he look at Yuu who seems to notice their apearance there, and wave her hand to them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!   ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME! - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

ADVENTURE RP! NEW MEMBER WELLCOME!
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next