Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 23 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 23 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 23 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 23 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 23 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 23 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 23 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 23 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 3:47 pm

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

The king smiled kindly at Anjela and said, "Me too, my daughter. I am proud of you, child. I hope you live a long and happy life. I'll be always looking over you. Goodbye, Anjy. I love you."

Anjela replied quietly in a choked voice, "Goodbye, Dad. I love you too."

The king's soul soon disappeared as a soft yellow light engulfed it and disappeared. 

Nathan smiled back at Helena, and Lady Penelope's eyes widened in shock at the news. She slowly repeated, "Your...husband?"

Nathan turned to her and said, "Yes, her husband. Hello, Lady Penelope. It's been a while, hasn't it? But how is your daughter doing. I haven't seen her since she, heh, betrayed me."

Lady Penelope sighed then frowning slightly at Nathan, she said, "My daughter never worked for you in the first place. She's always had her own reasons to help you. Now haven't you caused enough pain, captain? Why can't you just leave us alone?"

Nathan rolled his eyes and replied, "I have my own reasons as well. I have nothing personal against you, my lady, but you'll be staying here with us for a while."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 5:42 pm

After the king disappeared, Matthew looked gently at Anjela and asked, "Hey, you ok?"

Helena quietly added, "He just wants to get Lycoris' powers."

She looked at Lady Penelope, her eyes trying to convey that she didn't exactly agree with this plan.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 6:42 pm

Anjela nodded and quietly replied without looking at Matthew, "Yes, I-I am fine."

She took a breath and fell silent, trying to compose herself. She was doing her best to appear strong although she was shaken by the encounter with her dad after so long.

Lady Penelope saw the look in Helena's eyes and she sighed sadly. She quietly said, "Your plan won't work. They will never hand Lycoris over for me, nor for anyone. It's not about trading lives, captain."

Nathan replied, "I know. But unless they are so reckless to attack me again like before, you'll be a part of my plan."

Lady Penelope sighed again but didn't say anything. Nathan then looked to Helena and said, "Do you want to talk to her alone for a bit?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 6:46 pm

Matthew could tell that Anjela was anything but fine, so he slowly approached her and wrapped his arms around her.  Gently, he said,

"Hey, it's ok.  You got to talk to him after so long, right?"

Helena looked at Nathan and nodding, she replied, "I'd like that, if it's ok with you."

Her hands reached out to gently squeeze Nathan's hands.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 7:03 pm

Anjela slowly wrapped her arms back around Matthew, letting his warmth soothe her. She laid her chin on his shoulder as she hugged him and quietly said, 

"Yeah, I did. I-I got to say goodbye at least. I couldn't last time. And he-he isn't angry at me."

Nathan smiled a bit at Helena and nodding, he said, "Okay. I'll be waiting for you outside."

He squeezed her hand gently and kissed her forehead, then went out of the room, closing the door after him.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 7:14 pm

Matthew replied, "That's right.  You finally got some closure with your dad.  It's not something that everyone has the chance to have.  You're very lucky, you know."

He hugged Anjela warmly.

After Nathan closed the door, Helena took a seat and looking at Lady Penelope, she said,

"We won't get disturbed.  How are you feeling?  You aren't hurt, are you?"

Helena looked at Lady Penelope with such worry in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 7:26 pm

Anjela continued hugging Matthew and nodded. She was silent for a moment, just letting him hug her as long as possible. Eventually, she took a deep breath and feeling much calmer and composed, she smiled at Matthew and said,

"Thanks, Matt, for being here."

Lady Penelope looked a bit troubled but she shook her head and replied, "No, sweetie, I am fine."

She paused then with a worried look in her eyes, she tentatively asked Helena, "You-you married him?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 8:16 pm

Matthew smiled back at Anjela and replied, "Heh, anytime.  You can always depend on me and your mom, so just remember that you're not alone."

Although Anjela was better, Matthew didn't let go of her.

Helena nodded and replied, "I did.  It's a long story.  I guess I should tell you everything so you understand."

She then went on to tell Lady Penelope from the time that she and Nerine were kidnapped all the way up to now."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 EmptySat Sep 07, 2019 3:01 am

Anjela continued holding on to Matthew as well, inwardly wishing the embrace would last for a while. She replied, 

"I know, Matt. I am not alone as long as you're here. No, you're closer than my mom. I don't feel comfortable enough around even her to ask for comfort, but I do around you."

She smiled softly at him, a genuine, gentle smile.

Lady Penelope listened to everything Helena said with care, and at the end of the story, she looked quite surprised. She was silent for a while then quietly said,

"I...I see. So you fell in love with him and eventually married him. But-but sweetie, you know how dangerous that man is? You know what terrible things he did? I-I am just afraid he's fooling you with sweet words, darling. Or perhaps he truly loves you but that's can't be guaranteed?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 EmptySat Sep 07, 2019 4:01 am

(Back from work now.  I'll be gaming but I'm here.  ^^)

Matthew blushed upon hearing Anjela's words and he replied, "I feel very close and comfortable around you, too."

He wanted to hold onto Anjela, enjoying this moment.

Helena replied, "I understand.  I have heard what he's done and I don't approve, to say the least.  But I understand his reasons.  He's just so desperate to get his daughter back.  Nathan's still devastated over loss but I don't agree with him going this far.  And I heard what happened.  It sounds like Lycoris could have killed him."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 EmptySat Sep 07, 2019 4:10 am

(Welcome back and take your time. ^^)

Anjela continued smiling and she gazed quietly at Matthew, feeling such warmth inside her grow at being quite close to him. She couldn't help but want this moment to go on for as long as possible, just the two of them. She felt this warmth and happiness inside that couldn't be explained.

But realizing this wasn't exactly right, she blushed a bit then said, "Thanks, Matt. Umm I don't know what we are supposed to do now. Dad didn't exactly help."

Lady Penelope sighed sadly and nodding, she said, "Lycoris isn't as before, sweetie. Her powers have this dark side to them and they're changing her. She's dangerous when her powers are out of control. Alex does his best to help but I guess there's only so much he can do. But let's be honest, darling. The captain is in the wrong. He wants to take her away forcefully."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 EmptySat Sep 07, 2019 4:22 am

(Thanks.  ^^)

Matthew looked thoughtful and replied, "Maybe he did.  I don't know if you had the same thoughts as I did but when your dad was talking about the witch, I couldn't help but think about the witch we met.  I'm guessing that they're either one and the same or the witch knows about that witch who cursed Lycoris' powers."

Helena sighed sadly and replied, "I know.  I-I thought Nathan had let go after what happened to Nerine but now he's just going after Lycoris again.  At first, he only sent Duke Collins after her as a distraction but after what happened to him..."

She sighed again, remembering Duke Collins' state.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 EmptySat Sep 07, 2019 4:29 am

Anjela nodded and replied, "Yeah, I thought the same thing. I doubt it's the same witch unless she doesn't age or something but I know there's a huge probability she knows her at least. But now what? We definitely aren't going on the same journey again to ask her about that."

She looked quite disturbed at just the thought.

Lady Penelope's eyes widened in surprise and replied, "So the captain is the one who pushed Duke Collins after Lycoris? I-I should have thought. Is he still in that state as before? He hadn't gotten any better?"

Although Lady Penelope didn't like Duke Collins, she looked worried about his state.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 EmptySat Sep 07, 2019 4:36 am

Matthew immediately shook his head and replied, "Oh no, that won't be necessary.  Umm, I have a way of contacting the witch.  That's why she wanted to talk to me alone before I returned to you.  But I promised her I'd keep it a secret between us."

Helena shook her head sadly and replied, "He's like in a catatonic state.  The healers here are doing their best to look after him, but I have no idea if he'll recover."

She described Duke Collins' condition to Lady Penelope.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 EmptySat Sep 07, 2019 5:01 am

Anjela was surprised to hear this news from Matthew and raising an eyebrow, she replied, 

"That's weird. Why would she give you a method of contacting her? What does she want from you?"

Anjela didn't exactly like the witch or how she talked to them and wondered what she wanted to do with Matthew. Did she like him or something? She found herself quite irritated and irked by just the thought.

Lady Penelope sighed sadly and quietly said, "Oh my. I don't like that duke and he's definitely brought it to himself but dear, no one deserves to have such an ugly fate befall them."

She was silent for a moment then looking gently at Helena, she said, "I want to believe you, sweetie, when you say that you think the captain is actually a good man on the inside. But if you truly love him, if you worry about him, get him to stop going after Lycoris. Otherwise, he might end up like Duke Collins, if not worse."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 EmptySat Sep 07, 2019 5:21 am

Matthew replied, "I don't think she wants anything from me.  I guess we just got along well and she wanted to give me a way to contact her, just in case.  She probably doesn't get many visitors or friends as it is."

Helena nodded and replied, "I-I'll do my best.  I know he has good intentions but his actions are extreme.  I really just want him to let you go and to stop going after Lycoris.  She's already been through more than anyone ever should."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 EmptySat Sep 07, 2019 5:29 am

Anjela was still suspicious but seeing how they didn't have much of a choice anyways, she nodded and said, 

"I don't think that witch is that well-meaning but alright. This is supposed to be a secret between you two, huh? So I guess you'll have to talk to her alone?"

Lady Penelope nodded and holding Helena's hands in hers, she looked pleadingly at her and said, 

"Please, sweetie. I don't care about myself and I have a feeling that captain won't hurt me. That's definitely not why he brought me here. But I just want him to stop going after the others. Poor Lycoris already lost so much and is having trouble with her powers on her own. Can't he just leave her alone?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 EmptySat Sep 07, 2019 5:32 am

Matthew looked apologetically at Anjela and replied, "Yeah, I'll have to talk to her alone.  I'm sorry about that."

Helena replied, "I promise, my lady.  I'll do my best to persuade Nathan to stop this.  I just want Lycoris to live in peace and be happy."

She sighed sadly to herself.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 EmptySat Sep 07, 2019 5:38 am

Anjela sighed but shaking her head, she said, "No, it's alright. This is definitely way better than having to go through the whole journey again just to talk to her. I trust you and I know you'll tell me about everything she tells you. I hope she can help."

Lady Penelope smiled softly at Helena and replied, "Thanks, sweetie. I appreciate this. I can't say that I completely understand how you and the captain got to be together. You're such a sweet, lovely girl and that man is...well, you know. But I am glad you're here, darling. At least it isn't so lonely."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 EmptySat Sep 07, 2019 5:43 am

Matthew nodded and replied, "I will.  So I know I have to ask her about the witch that your dad mentioned, the one who cursed the devils' world.  I'll have to try to get as much information as I can without being too pushy.  Should I ask her anything specific?"

Helena smiled a bit and replied, "Hopefully, you won't have to stay here long but I'll do my best to come and see you.  I wish you were put in better accommodations but I don't want to seem too pushy to Nathan."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 EmptySat Sep 07, 2019 5:49 am

Anjela looked thoughtful then said, 

"I can't think of anything else. We just want to figure a way to help Lycoris out and if she is truly connected to the witch that dad mentioned, if she knows a way to fix the corruption in Lycoris' powers. I guess that would be all."

Lady Penelope nodded and replied, "I understand, sweetie. It's alright. I'll be fine here although do come to see me as often as you can? It helps to see a familiar face."

She smiled kindly at Helena and gently squeezed her hands.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 EmptySat Sep 07, 2019 5:53 am

Matthew nodded and replied, "Ok, sounds good.  I suppose we should head back to Ryan's place.  I can go to my room and talk to her alone there.  If you'd like, though, we can stay out here longer."

Helena nodded and replied, "I'll do my best, my lady.  I truly hope this whole ordeal ends soon."

She gently squeezed Lady Penelope's hands and then said, "I should return to Nathan but I'll come see you again."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 EmptySat Sep 07, 2019 6:00 am

Anjela smiled a bit and replied, "I would have loved to stay here longer but yeah, we should probably head back. It's gotten quite late."

Realizing that they were still holding onto each other, she blushed and slowly let go of him, smiling a bit awkwardly. 

Lady Penelope nodded and replied, "Alright, darling. Watch out for yourself, okay, sweetie?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 EmptySat Sep 07, 2019 6:04 am

Matthew blushed as well and scratched the back of his head awkwardly.  Then, offering his arm, he asked, "May I have the honor of escorting you back?"

Helena nodded and replied, "I will, my lady.  You take care and I'll come see you again when I can."

She got up and heading to the door, she opened it to leave the room.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 EmptySat Sep 07, 2019 6:08 am

Anjela smiled a bit and nodded, but she reached out to hold his hand in hers. Blushing a bit, she shyly said, 

"Umm I like it more when you hold my hand, if that's ok."

Nathan was waiting outside patiently for Helena, leaning his back against the wall. He heard the door open and looking at her, he said, "You all done, love?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: