Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 24 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 24 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 24 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 24 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptySat Sep 07, 2019 6:13 am

Matthew blushed, too, and nodding, he replied, "I like it, too."

He smiled and then led the way back towards Ryan's house.

Helena nodded and replied, "Yup, I just finished.  Thanks for letting me talk to Lady Penelope, my Nathan.  I wanted to make sure she was all right."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptySat Sep 07, 2019 6:16 am

Anjela followed Matthew back towards Ryan's house, gladly holding his hand, unable to help a small smile on her face. She hadn't covered her head yet as no one was around. 

Nathan nodded and made sure to close the door securely and lock it after Helena had left. He then turned to her and smiling a bit, he said, 

"You're welcome, love. You know I won't hurt her, right? I have no reason to."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptySat Sep 07, 2019 6:21 am

As Matthew walked with Anjela, holding onto her hand, he couldn't help but feel like they were on a date.  He wondered, if Anjela would ever open her heart up again to someone else although he thought it unlikely.

Helena nodded and replied, "I know, my Nathan.  I trust you.  I wanted to make sure Lady Penelope was ok since you told me about what happened earlier, and I found out a bit of interesting information regarding Lycoris.  Well, her powers, to be exact.  It does explain things."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptySat Sep 07, 2019 6:49 am

Anjela was silent as she walked with Matthew although her mind couldn't help wandering. She felt incredibly warm and light whenever she was around Matthew and she recognized those feelings. She was becoming more and more attached to him as time went by and they became closer. But was it right to let herself be engulfed by those feelings? She knew what she wanted and what she planned to do. Why was she letting herself indulge in this warmth?

Her hand twitched involuntarily in Matthew's hand, as her mind was lost in those thoughts.

Nathan looked interested and replied, "Really? What useful information did she tell you about Lycoris' powers?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptySat Sep 07, 2019 6:53 am

Matthew felt Anjela's hand twitch and looking at her curiously, he asked,

"Hey, are you all right?"

Helena replied, "Well, Lady Penelope told me that Lycoris' powers are becoming corrupted.  That's why you witnessed the change in her.  She says that Alex is the only one who can help keep her in check but even he can only do so much."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptySat Sep 07, 2019 6:58 am

Anjela snapped out of her thoughts and looking at Matthew, she quickly smiled a bit and nodding, she replied, "Ahh yeah, I am okay. I got a bit lost for a moment. Sorry."

She paused then deciding to make conversation, she quietly said, "Umm what did my dad want to talk to you about alone? It must be about me, right?"

Nathan nodded thoughtfully and replied, "I see. Did she mention anything about why her powers are corrupt? She never seemed like that before."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptySat Sep 07, 2019 7:21 am

Matthew nodded and replied, "Yup.  He just wanted me to look out for you."

He didn't give Anjela the exact details of his conversation with her dad although that was basically the truth.

Helena shook her head and replied, "I think Lady Penelope doesn't know the cause.  My guess is that someone else may know?  Lycoris is a very unique person.  I'll say that much."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptySat Sep 07, 2019 7:26 am

Anjela raised an eyebrow slightly, then gazing away from Matthew, she replied, 

"That's all? Nothing about stopping me from going after the queen, for example?"

She had her suspicions that this was what her dad would ask of Matthew although she knew Matthew might not exactly confess it.

Nathan nodded and replied, "Yeah. I'll believe her if she says she doesn't know. This isn't like anything I expected."

He took a breath then said, "Well, anyways. If you're done here, love, I still have to check on the soldiers, make sure everything is in place."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptySat Sep 07, 2019 7:33 am

Matthew replied, "Your dad is only looking out for you, like any parent would.  He just wanted to ask me to watch out for you.  I mean, I would have done that regardless."

He smiled a bit at Anjela.

Helena nodded and replied, "Ok, I'll come with you then.  You should get the preparations done and then you must get some rest."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptySat Sep 07, 2019 7:39 am

Although Anjela had a feeling there was more to that, she decided to let it pass. She smiled a bit in return and teasingly replied,

"Heh, are you sure you don't want me to watch out for you? I know you saved my life more than once now but hey, I still think I am stronger than you."

Nathan nodded and replied, "Alright, love. Let's go."

He extended his arm to her so she could hold it then led the way away from Lady Penelope's room.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptySat Sep 07, 2019 7:54 am

Matthew smirked at Anjela and replied, "Oh really now?  Perhaps we should have a sparring match sometime, just the two of us?"

He looked at her a bit daringly.

Helena held onto Nathan's arm as he led the way away from Lady Penelope's room to take care of the other preparations.

(Getting sleepy so I'll get off for the night now but I'll post again tomorrow before I go out and all.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptySat Sep 07, 2019 3:14 pm

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Anjela smirked back at Matthew and teasingly replied, "Heh, anytime you want. I see you are in a hurry to get defeated. I know it won't be easy since you're a force to be reckoned with, but I still insist I am stronger."

Nathan led the way towards various places in the basement and around the mansion, checking on the soldiers' positions and making sure the protections were in place. He also visited the barracks, and gave strict orders not to use violence in any case unless absolutely necessary, reminding them of the incident of Nerine's death.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptySat Sep 07, 2019 5:31 pm

Matthew raised an eyebrow and replied, "Oh really now?  In that case, we definitely need to have that sparring match so we can see who truly is stronger."

He smiled teasingly at Anjela.

Helena walked around with Nathan as well, checking up on him while he gave his orders and checked things and such.  She was worried about the possibility of an attack although she knew that it was very likely, now that Lady Penelope was here.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptySat Sep 07, 2019 6:23 pm

Anjela chuckled a bit then replied, "Definitely. You're getting confident but not for long. Although I guess you should feel that way considering how many times you saved me now. Not that I mind. If it's you, I don't mind."

She smiled softly at him.

Nathan continued taking care of the preparations and protections, making sure everything was in place. After about an hour of going around, he was finally done. He took a deep breath then looking tiredly at Helena, he smiled a bit and said,

"All done. Everything is in place. I think I can rest now."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptySat Sep 07, 2019 7:14 pm

Matthew blushed deeply and feeling embarrassed but happy by Anjela's words, he replied,

"Umm, thanks.  You're worth saving."

Helena nodded happily and replied, "That's good.  I'll take you back to our room and then you must get some rest.  You need to recover."

She held onto Nathan's arm and led the way back to their room.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptySun Sep 08, 2019 2:01 am

Anjela smiled softly and replied, 

"Thanks, Matt. I am forever in your debt. Not just for saving my life, but for a whole lot of things."

She squeezed his hand gently, feeling warm and serene.

Nathan smiled a bit and followed Helena back to their room. There, he followed her inside and after closing the door after them, he headed to the bed to sit down and take his breaths, feeling a bit worn out.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptySun Sep 08, 2019 3:41 am

(Back now.  ^^)

Matthew smiled warmly at Anjela and replied, "I'll always care about you.  You're an incredibly special woman, you know, and I'm going to make sure you don't forget it."

He winked at her.

Helena took a seat next to Nathan while Mindy walked over to Nathan to curl up next to him.  Helena then said,

"There, now you can rest.  Do you want anything, my Nathan?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptySun Sep 08, 2019 3:52 am

(Welcome back. ^^)

Anjela blushed deeply at hearing Matthew's words and turning her gaze away almost shyly, she replied,

"I have no idea how you'll do that but you've already done more than enough, you know. I don't even know if I'll ever get the chance to show you how grateful I really am."

Nathan smiled softly at Helena and nodding, he said, "I'll probably turn in early so can I just hold you in my arms as I sleep? I want to feel you close to me always, Helena."

He petted Mindy gently as he talked.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptySun Sep 08, 2019 4:21 am

(Thanks.  I'll be gaming and multi-tasking but I'm here.  ^^)

Matthew warmly replied, "Just being here with me and being you is more than enough."

He gazed kindly at Anjela, just wanting this night to continue with the two of them.

Helena blushed and nodding happily, she replied,

"Of course, my Nathan.  Why don't I get washed up and changed and then I'll join you?  The others can keep you company until I'm done."

Mindy meowed happily in reply.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptySun Sep 08, 2019 4:44 am

(Okay. ^^)

Anjela continued blushing although she smiled softly back at Matthew. She gazed away and smiling a bit to herself, she replied,

"I like how you always seem to enjoy my company, no matter how I am. You aren't turned away anytime even though I know I am not always fun to tolerate. Yet I can be myself with you. In fact, I feel like I can be more of the old Anjela I was before when I am with you, one that can still smile and find happiness in little things."

Nathan nodded happily and replied, "Sure, love. I should get washed up and changed as well after you're done. Guess I am too tired that even that slipped off my mind."

He chuckled a bit.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptySun Sep 08, 2019 4:51 am

Matthew replied, "I never want you to feel that you can't be yourself so feel free to let loose around me, and you know I'll do the same, too."

He gently squeezed Anjela's hand, taking his time to walk back to Ryan's house.

Helena giggled and shaking her head, she replied, "Nah, it's ok.  I understand.  Let me go get washed up and changed.  I won't be long."

She leaned in to give Nathan a sweet kiss on the lips and then taking a nightgown, she went into the bathroom to wash up and change.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptySun Sep 08, 2019 4:55 am

Anjela smiled softly and nodding to Matthew, she said, "Yeah, I'll do that always."

She took her time as well, wanting the night to go on for as long as possible in Matthew's company, just the two of them.

Nathan waited for Helena to wash up meanwhile, staying in the pets' company meanwhile.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptySun Sep 08, 2019 5:04 am

As the two of them took their time getting back, Matthew commented,

"The nights here are always beautiful.  Maybe it's because it isn't crowded here but I just love looking at the night sky and enjoying all of this."

Helena quickly washed up and changed into her nightgown.  Once she was done, she left the bathroom and put away her clothes.  She then climbed into bed and happily said,

"Ok, I'm all done.  You can wash up but only if you feel up to it.  You shouldn't push yourself."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptySun Sep 08, 2019 5:36 am

Anjela nodded with a smile, and gazing up at the sky as they walked, she said,

"You're right about that. I like it here, too. Devenshire is a small town but it has its beautiful traits. How the sky is clear, and you can always see the stars. I would spend every night just gazing at it."

Nathan nodded and was about to get up but he felt too weak to. Chuckling a bit, he scratched the back of his head and said, 

"Maybe I should just get some sleep and worry about washing up later."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 EmptySun Sep 08, 2019 5:46 am

Matthew happily replied, "Stargazing is fun.  I used to do it more often but it's been a while.  But I'd like to do it more often again, especially if I have you for company."

Helena giggled and replied, "Awww it's quite all right, my Nathan.  You should get some sleep and you'll feel better in the morning."

She snuggled close to Nathan and wrapped her arms around him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: