Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 40 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 5:28 am

Matthew nodded and replied, "Ok, sounds good."

He looked at Anjela and asked, "Hey, umm, if things had been different, if we'd met under different circumstances, do you think there could have been something more between us?"

Helena smiled fondly and replied, "There is.  I thought he was a bad man at first, too, but when I got to know him, there's this whole other side to him.  He's gentle and kind and he even got me a couple of friends.  I miss them and I hope we can be together again soon."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 5:36 am

Anjela was a bit startled at the question and couldn't help but blush deeply. She was silent for a couple of moments, not sure what to say. The answer had crossed her mind before. She had thought of it before, actually, that if things had been different, if she herself were different...

She turned her gaze away and quietly replied, "Umm maybe. That is a very sudden question, you know. Umm...would-would you have wanted something more between us, Matt?"

Lisianthus smiled softly and said, "I hope so too."

She paused then looking tentatively at Helena, she asked, "Hey, can I ask you something? Have we met before? I told you I have a memory problem so I don't remember quite a lot of things but I wonder if we were actually friends before?"
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 5:53 am

Matthew blushed but nodding, he replied, "Maybe."

He thought of how Anjela was his ideal partner, even more so than Lycoris.  Anjela fit everything he had always wanted in his true love.

Helena looked thoughtful and replied, "Well, we did talk once although it wasn't under favorable circumstances.  But I like this side of you.  You're very kind.  If I may ask, what happened to your memory?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 6:01 am

Anjela was silent for a moment although there were lots of thoughts running through her mind. She did feel something more than just friendship for Matthew, she knew that. And it sounded to her like Matthew did the same, too, despite all her flaws, all her weak parts. He was the only one who understood her no matter what, stood by her side to the end and saw in her what others couldn't see. He could make her happy. She could start over, have a life in Devenshire, begin anew...

No, she had to snap out of it. Those daydreams weren't to come true. None of that would ease her pain, take her revenge.

She took a breath then frowning a bit, she said, "I-I am leaving tonight, Matt. I'll get my mom back, and we can tell Alex and Lycoris afterwards of what you found out. Then I'll leave."

Lisianthus sighed then smiling sadly, she said, "I am not sure myself. The others said it was some sort of an accident? I woke up with no memories at all, not even my own name. The things I know now are of what they told me and a few flashbacks. I wish I could remember although it sounds like most of my memories are unpleasant ones. But it stills feel bad, you know, when you feel left out? Everyone is talking about something and you don't know a thing of what they say?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 6:09 am

Matthew replied, "So you won't wait to see what happens to Alex and Lycoris?  What if they need us?"

He looked sadly at Anjela, as though the hardened expression on her face hurt him.

Helena nodded and replied, "I can only imagine. I do hope you'll regain your memories soon.  You seem like a really nice person to me and you deserve only the best."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 6:14 am

Anjela did her best not to look at Matthew, afraid that the sadness in his eyes would make her relent. But she also didn't want him to see the sadness in her own eyes. Deep down, she wished she could stay, let go of everything and just be with him. He made it hard for her.

But she quietly said, "The others can take care of them and if Lycoris just stays here, she'll be safe from that captain. My presence is unwelcome here anyways, Matt. There is no need for me anymore. I've done what I could for them."

Lisianthus smiled at Helena and said, "Thanks, Helena. I hope we can be friends? I mean, I suppose we always end up meeting in strange circumstances but will you consider me a friend?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 6:23 am

The sadness overwhelming him, Matthew suddenly hugged Anjela and replied, "Hey, that's not true.  I've never found you unwelcome.  Y-you're a very special woman, Anjela, and you've made my life so much better."

He didn't want her to go; he didn't want her to leave him.

Helena nodded happily and replied, "Yes, of course.  I would like that a lot."

She smiled at Lisianthus and reached out to hold her hands.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 6:42 am

Anjela felt her strength suddenly faltering as Matthew hugged her, and her emotions getting the best of her. She returned Matthew's hug tightly and in a broken voice, she replied,

"I-I know. I didn't mean you. I know you're the only one who understands me, welcomes me, comforts me. You-you...you are the only thing I don't want to leave. Yeah, I-I don't want to leave you."

Lisianthus smiled warmly at Helena and squeezing her hands gently, she said,

"Great. Thanks, Helena. You are a very nice person, you know."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 7:01 am

Matthew held onto Anjela and just continued to hug her, wanting to stay with her.  He just knew that he couldn't let her go and it wasn't because he didn't want her to go through with this idea of revenge.

Helena happily replied, "You're a very nice person, too, Sia, and it's always wonderful to have more friends."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 7:20 am

Anjela held on tightly to Matthew as well and for a few moments, she didn't want to let go either. She just wanted to stay in his arms, feel his warmth and to forget everything else. She could do that. If she could just let go...

No, she couldn't. She broke away from the hug and covering her head quickly with the hood to hide her vulnerable expression, she said, "I-I have to go. I need to have the exchange made. You-you will wait for me then we can talk to Alex and Lycoris, right?"

Lisianthus replied happily, "Thanks, Helena. You're my first friend to make after losing my memory, heh."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 7:28 am

Matthew nodded and replied,

"Yes, of course.  I'll be in my room until you get back.  You be careful, ok?"

Helena happily replied, "I'm honored to be your first friend then.  I hope that I'll return to Nathan soon but I hope we can keep in regular contact.  I would like that very much."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 7:31 am

Anjela nodded and replied, "I will. I'll see you when I get back then. Goodbye, Matt."

She left quickly and took a deep breath to recompose herself. She then entered Helena's room and looking at her, she sternly said,

"Come on, we're leaving. You want to go back to your captain, don't you? He's agreed to make the exchange for you."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 7:37 am

Helena looked hopeful and replied, "Really?"

She turned to Lisianthus and said, "Thank you for the treats and most especially for your company.  I wish we could have spent a little more time together, but I do miss my Nathan."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 7:40 am

Lisianthus smiled in understanding and replied, "Oh I understand. I am glad you didn't have to stay away from your husband and house for long. We'll keep in touch, okay?"

Anjela didn't say anything but she rolled her eyes to herself, as she couldn't stand either ladies.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 7:49 am

Helena nodded happily and replied, "Of course."

She got up and gave Lisianthus a warm, friendly hug.  She then said, "Thank you for being so kind to me."

(Getting sleepy so I should go to bed now but I'll post again tomorrow before I go to work and all.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2019 2:39 pm

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Lisianthus returned Helena's hug warmly and replied, "You're welcome. I liked having you around for this little bit and I hope we can see each other again in more normal circumstances."

Anjela sighed and impatiently said, "Come on already. I don't have all day."

-------

https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=872
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum