Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 13 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 13 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2019 6:19 am

Lady Penelope sniffed and wiping away her tears, she smiled hopefully at Matthew and nodding, she said, 

"Yes, yes, I have. I wish Anjela would think the same as well, let go of what she seeks and look forward to a normal life. I do believe that would be what her husband would want for her too. And you-you say the witch healed her body completely? So if Anjela settles down in Devenshire, maybe meet a nice man who can appreciate how beautiful she is on the inside, she can marry, have a family again..."

Her eyes looked hopeful and happy at the imagination. Well, she had no idea what the conditions the witch specified were.

Lycoris got on the pegasus with Alex's help and then as he got on behind her, she held on well as they took to the air. Her face showed a happy smile as she felt the breeze against her skin. She said, 

"This is wonderful. I really love this."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2019 6:22 am

Matthew felt conflicted on whether to tell Lady Penelope about the exact conditions but nodding, he replied,

"Yes, that's possible.  I even told Anjela that there are men who would love for who she is.  They wouldn't care about physical appearance or anything like that.  And even if that did matter to her, I could heal those scars myself."

Alex grinned and replied, "Me, too, my angel.  Flying in the air with you like this is wonderful."

He could see the sun setting, which he thought was beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2019 6:37 am

Lady Penelope looked even more hopeful and replied, 

"Oh that would be wonderful. My daughter would be back to normal again. I-I would really love that for her, Matt, sweetie. The only obstacle is herself. If she can only let go..."

She smiled sadly to herself and replied, "You know, I've always thought that Anjela might be able to let go and move on if she could fall in love again, find a man who she would be attached to as she was to Dimitri. But that's probably difficult to make true, isn't it?"

Lycoris nodded happily and took in the breeze as it hit her skin and ruffled her hair. She grinned and said, 

"Now I am really in heaven, between the clouds with the love of my life."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2019 6:41 am

Matthew nodded and replied, "Yes, I imagine that it would be very difficult for Anjela to let go and move on.  I can tell that she loved Dmitri very much.  But I do think he'd want her to try to be happy again, and she hasn't been, not in a long time."

Alex chuckled and replied, "I feel like I'm in heaven, too, flying on a pegaus, holding my angel in my arms.  You relax and enjoy the ride, ok?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2019 6:46 am

Lady Penelope nodded sadly then sighing, she said, 

"I don't know what to do anymore. I-I'm very happy with what you told me, sweetie. It was such a huge burden on my shoulders, but to know that Anjela's body has been healed is a huge relief. I am very grateful to you, darling. I'm very, very grateful."

She stopped walking and bowed deeply to Matthew, truly appreciative of his efforts.

Lycoris nodded happily and replied, "Okay. I am enjoying it very much, you know. I wish I can learn how to fly a pegasus too. Is it easier than riding a horse, Alex?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2019 6:52 am

Matthew smiled kindly to Lady Penelope and replied, "You're welcome, my lady.  I'd do anything for Anjela.  She's become a dear friend to me and I care about her very much.  I even risked my life so hers can be secured."

He was referring to his weakened heart.

Alex looked thoughtful and replied, "It's actually harder because pegasi can both fly and run, so you have to direct it on which action you wish for it to take.  But when we get our own pegasus, I could certainly teach you.  It's really a matter of feel to direct a pegasus.  The same goes for horses."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2019 7:12 am

Lady Penelope looked worriedly at Matthew and replied, 

"Sweetie? What happened? Did anything risk Anjela's life while you two were away on your journey?"

Lycoris nodded happily and replied, "I would like that very much. I suppose pegasi would be easier because there would be no obstacles in the air, right? But once I learn how to fly them that is."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2019 7:15 am

Matthew replied, "I-I haven't told Anjela this and I'm not planning to because I don't want her to feel obligated to me or anything.  But if I tell you, do you promise not to say anything to Anjela about this?"

Alex nodded happily and replied, "Yes, you're right.  Assuming that the weather is good and all, it would actually be easier to fly a pegasus.  I hadn't thought of that but of course, I would be more than happy to teach you how to fly."

The couple continued to fly towards their destination and as Lessire was nowhere to be seen now, Alex let go of the disguise spell.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2019 7:19 am

Lady Penelope looked even more worried and nodding, she said, 

"Of course, sweetie. I promise. I won't let her know anything but you're worrying me. What happened? Are you alright?"

Lycoris nodded happily and she continued enjoying the ride. She smiled softly and said, 

"You know, if things are always so peaceful, I will want nothing more. I just want you. That's all."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2019 7:28 am

Matthew sighed and replied, "Well, while we were going to the witch, we didn't exactly make it there unscathed.  Anjela got poisoned but don't worry.  She's much better now, obviously."

He told Lady Penelope the part where he made the deal to save Anjela's life in exchange for his weakened heart and the cure for it.

Alex smiled and replied, "And all I want is you, my angel.  I truly am the luckiest man ever to have the most wonderful woman love me and be here with me."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2019 7:33 am

Lady Penelope put her hand on her mouth in shock as she knew what Matthew had to sacrifice to save Anjela's life. She listened to him and then sadly replied, 

"Oh sweetie. I-I don't know what to say. I remember when Anjela had to endure that and how she used to suffer until you healed her. And now you're in her shoes, to save her again..."

She paused then said, "But there-there is a cure, right? You said the witch mentioned you can't heal yourself but there is a cure, a true love's kiss?"

Lycoris grinned and replied, "Aren't we the luckiest couple ever? And the happiest. I love you forever, Alex."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2019 7:38 am

Matthew nodded and sighing, he replied, "Yeah, that's right.  I don't think the witch was being malicious.  It's probably what she has to do if people make it to see her.  She probably makes them have to sacrifice the strength of their heart every time although I guess the cure might be different.  But I don't want Anjela to know.  I can guess that she would feel horrible if she knew what I went through for her.  I guess I'll have to be careful not to use any healing spells unnecessarily."

Alex happily replied, "That's right and I love you forever, my Lycoris."

As the couple were closer to the countryside to where the restaurant was, Alex leaned in to lovingly kiss Lycoris on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2019 7:41 am

Lady Penelope sighed sadly and replied quietly, 

"Yes, I-I understand, sweetie. Oh darling, you went through so much for her. To sacrifice your heart's strength and the ability to cast your healing powers freely...And how you healed her body. Oh sweetie, I-I can't thank you enough."

Her eyes teared up in affection and she couldn't help but approach Matthew and wrap her arms around him tightly in a motherly hug.

Lycoris felt Alex kissing her and she happily returned the kiss, pouring all her love into it. It was a special kiss in the air but then she loved kissing Alex anywhere.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2019 7:51 am

Matthew happily returned the hug and replied, "I'd really do anything for Anjela.  I-I just want her to be happy and to live a long, healthy life."

Alex continued to kiss Lycoris for a few more sweet, loving moments and once the kiss was over, he happily said,

"Every kiss with you is special, my angel."

(Getting sleepy so I should get off for the night now but I'll post again tomorrow before I go to work and all.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2019 3:02 pm

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Lady Penelope held Matthew in her arms tenderly for a moment then breaking off the hug, she gazed kindly at Matthew and said, 

"You really care very deeply for her, don't you, darling? To go so far for her sake, sacrifice a part of your being, the strength of your own heart to save her life?"

Lycoris' cheeks were rosy with happiness and love as she replied, "As is every kiss with you, Alex. I love you so much, so very much that I can never be tired of saying it over and over again. I love you beyond what I can convey."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2019 5:40 pm

Matthew nodded and blushing a bit, he replied, "I-I do, my lady.  Anjela is a wonderful woman and anyone would be lucky to get to know her.  I just wish she would see herself in that light more."

Alex happily replied, "And I love you beyond what words can convey."

The couple had reached the countryside where Alex's vacation home was and the pegasus landed right outside the restaurant.  Alex happily said,

"Here we are."

He got off first, making sure to take their things that they had bought earlier, and then helped Lycoris off as well.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2019 6:22 pm

Lady Penelope smiled softly at Matthew and caressing his cheeks tenderly as a mother would to her child, she replied, 

"Oh sweetheart, you're an angel with a huge heart. Anjela is lucky to have someone care for her so and I am quite happy and relieved that someone out there cares for her as much as I do. I-I wish I could help more with your heart. You made such a huge sacrifice to save my only girl's life. I don't know how to repay you for that and I-I am truly concerned for you, sweetie. You're like a son to me and I care for you as much as I care for Anjela."

Lycoris got off the pegasus with Alex's help and taking a deep breath, she smiled and said, "It feels good to be home. I like Devenshire and the countryside a lot more than Lessire. The air is fresher and the atmosphere is a lot calmer."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2019 7:01 pm

Matthew smiled and replied, "I'm not going to give up.  I'll figure something out but according to the witch, only a true love's kiss will break the weakened condition of my heart.  I guess I'll just have to refrain from using healing magic unless absolutely necessary."

Alex nodded happily and replied, "It definitely is better out here."

He patted the pegasus' head and then gently guided Lycoris' hand to pet the pegasus as well.  He added, "I thought you might want to say bye to him, too, before he returns."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2019 2:06 am

Lady Penelope nodded and said, "Yes, sweetie, but be careful. When Anjela had the same condition, she was weakened over time even when she tried to take it easy with shapeshifting. I suppose it helps that you are a doctor so you'll look out for yourself differently."

She sighed then smiling sadly, she said, "Now if you find your true love soon enough, then that would be a different matter. Any woman would be truly lucky to have you, sweetie."

Lycoris smiled softly and nodding, she petted the pegasus' head gently. She said, 

"Thank you very, very much. It was a wonderful ride and I enjoyed it a lot. Please have a safe ride back home."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2019 5:13 am

(Back and free now.  ^^)

Matthew smiled sadly and replied, "You really think so, my lady?"

He remembered how badly things had gone with Lycoris, so he wasn't as hopeful although he certainly wasn't going to give up.

The pegasus whinnied happily at Lycoris and Alex and after they all said their goodbyes, the pegasus flew high up into the air, heading back to Lessire.  Alex then turned to Lycoris and said,

"Are you hungry, angel?  We should probably get ourselves something to eat."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2019 5:23 am

(Welcome back. ^^)

Lady Penelope replied immediately, "Of course, sweetie. I know what you're thinking but you shouldn't compare, my darling. Lycoris already had another man in her heart so there wasn't place for you. She just wasn't the one. But there is another lady out there that will be quite lucky to have you, darling. You just haven't found her yet."

Lycoris smiled and nodding happily, she said, "Yes, I am hungry. What will we eat for dinner? Anything in mind, Alex?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2019 5:27 am

(Thanks.  ^^)

Matthew nodded and replied, "I hope so, my lady.  I really do want to find someone to love, who'll love me in return for whom I am.  And it's not just about my heart.  It would be wonderful to settle down and have a happy, peaceful life."

Alex looked thoughtful and replied, "I'm kind of in the mood for steak and a baked potato, but you can have anything you wish, my angel.  Let's go inside."

(It looks like humble bundle finally has that XSeed sale I wanted.  XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2019 5:33 am

(Ooh really? XD Care to share the link? I am trying to find it myself but having no success. lol)

Lady Penelope smiled kindly at Matthew and she was silent for a moment. She gazed thoughtfully at him for a moment, then couldn't help but smile to herself. She said,

"Funny but...it just occurred that you and Anjela are looking for the same thing. Well, maybe Anjela wouldn't think of it but I know it's what she wants. A happy, peaceful life and love, even if she denies it or her thoughts are clouded by anger and revenge. Maybe..."

She trailed off, but she couldn't help but wish Matthew and Anjela would be closer to each other in that way, if their happiness could be intertwined.

Lycoris nodded happily and replied, "Okay."

She held Alex's arm and followed him to inside the restaurant.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2019 5:41 am

([url=https://www.humblebundle.com/store/search?sort=bestselling&publisher=XSEED Games]https://www.humblebundle.com/store/search?sort=bestselling&publisher=XSEED%20Games[/url]  I forgot how to do links here but yeah, that's the one.  lol)

Matthew looked curiously at Lady Penelope and replied, "Maybe what, my lady?"

Alex held onto Lycoris' arm and gently escorted her inside the restaurant.  There, a waiter greeted them and took them to a table.  After the couple took seats, the waiter handed them menus and left.

Alex then said, "I'll definitely have the steak but what are you in the mood for, my Lycoris?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2019 5:45 am

(Thanks, I'll check it now. XD)

Lady Penelope quickly snapped out of her thoughts then smiling, she shook her head and said, 

"Oh it's nothing, sweetie. Just a random thought. Oh I forgot to ask this earlier but since you haven't told Anjela, I suppose I should know. You said that for her to have a child again, there are specific conditions. What are they, sweetie?"

Lycoris looked thoughtful then said, "I'll have the steak too and baked potatoes. I am not in the mood for anything specific and these sound delicious."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: