Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 26 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 26 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 26 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptySun Sep 08, 2019 6:26 pm

Matthew couldn't help but blush as he felt Anjela squeeze his hand and walk closer to him.  The two of them continued to make their way back to town and soon, they were within walking distance.  He smiled and said,

"There it is.  I'll lead us to the inn and we should get settled for the night.  It's getting quite late, I think."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptySun Sep 08, 2019 6:31 pm

Anjela smiled and nodding, she said, 

"Yeah, that sounds good. Today was a pretty long day but it is over. To think that only this morning I was on the verge of death and you saved my life. But it's all okay now thanks to you."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptySun Sep 08, 2019 6:41 pm

Matthew nodded happily and replied, "You're definitely worth saving, Anjela."

He smiled warmly at her and just took a moment to gaze happily at her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptySun Sep 08, 2019 11:02 pm

Anjela smiled warmly back at Matthew but she couldn't help but blush as he gazed at her. She turned her gaze away almost shyly, smiling softly to herself. Why was she feeling so warm and light in his company, and she loved it when he would look at her like that? 

She continued walking with him towards the inn and smiling softly, she said, "You know, meeting you is the best thing that happened to me in a very long time, Matt. Thank you."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptySun Sep 08, 2019 11:12 pm

Matthew blushed warmly and replied, "And meeting you has been the best thing that's happened to me."

He continued to gaze warmly at Anjela, just wanting to take the time to enjoy this moment between the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptySun Sep 08, 2019 11:20 pm

Anjela blushed a little deeper as Matthew continued to gaze at her although she admitted inwardly that she liked it. She was just thinking that she was fortunate to have her hood on but a strong breeze of her air came by and threw it back, revealing her now rosy cheeks and ruffling her hair. She was a bit surprised but she smiled warmly back at Matthew, unable but to enjoy the moment as well, wishing it could on for as long as possible.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptySun Sep 08, 2019 11:38 pm

As Matthew looked at Anjela's face, he couldn't help but think of how beautiful she was.  Even with her scar, Anjela was the most beautiful woman he had ever laid eyes on.

(Well, it's obvious that Matthew has gotten over Lycoris, if it wasn't before.  XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptySun Sep 08, 2019 11:56 pm

(Yup, I can see that. XD And Anjela has long gotten over Dmitri despite that she still seeks revenge. XD)

Anjela continued blushing as Matthew gazed at her and her heart beat fast. She felt quite warm and although her mind told her that this wasn't exactly right, her heart wanted otherwise. At least for now, she wanted to enjoy this moment, she wanted to feel Matthew's presence and nothing else. Did he want the same? Did he feel the same warmth she felt?

(Ahh I am heading to work in a little bit since I have the morning shift today so I won't post as regularly but yeah, I'll post whenever I can. XD)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2019 12:34 am

(I see.  And ok, that's cool.  I'll keep checking in and all.  XD)

Matthew realized that he was gazing at Anjela for a little too long and coughing a bit, he said,

"I guess we should continue to the inn.  You must be getting sleepy and here I am, just keeping you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2019 12:50 am

(Okay. XD)

Anjela blushed deeply as Matthew's words snapped her back to reality and smiling a bit awkwardly, she said,

"Y-Yeah, you're right. We should go to the inn and get some rest. You must be exhausted too."

In a quieter voice, as though she was only talking to herself, she softly said, "But I liked that."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2019 1:11 am

Matthew heard Anjela's words and quietly replied, "I liked that, too."

He held onto her hand and then resumed their way back into town and towards the inn, where they could check in for the night.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2019 2:15 am

Anjela didn't say anything more although she had heard Matthew's words and she blushed. She followed Matthew to the inn and although she said nothing, there was still a soft smile on her face that she couldn't help, and she reached for her hood to hide her face again.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2019 3:10 am

Matthew and Anjela continued their walk and soon, they were right outside the inn.  He looked at her and said,

"It sure is quiet here.  Anyway, ready to go in?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2019 3:21 am

Anjela nodded and replied, "Yeah, I'm ready. Hopefully there are empty rooms. And yeah, it looks like we stayed up really late. Nearly everyone is asleep."

She followed Matthew as they went in, making sure her hood securely hid her face.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2019 3:38 am

Matthew nodded and he led the way inside the inn and approached the front desk.  There, a gentleman was attending to the night watch and seeing Matthew and Anjela, he bowed respectfully and said, "Welcome.  How may I help you?"

Matthew replied, "We'd like to get a couple of rooms for the night."

He looked to Anjela, assuming that she wanted a separate room.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2019 4:16 am

Anjela nodded to Matthew and although she felt disappointed for a moment that she and Matthew wouldn't get to share a room, she quickly brushed off the feeling. She quickly thought it must be that she got used to sleeping near him during their journey and it gave her an extra sense of safety and calmness, although there was more to it than that.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2019 4:20 am

Although Matthew was about to tell the hotel clerk that they wanted a couple of rooms, he couldn't help but sense the feeling that Anjela really wanted them to share a room.  So he winked at her and said,

"I hope I'm not about to be too forward."

He looked to the hotel clerk and said, "Actually, we'd like just one room.  We'd like to get a suite, please."

The clerk nodded and replied, "Excellent choice, sir.  All the inn's amenities will be made available to you both."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2019 4:55 am

Anjela couldn't help but feel secretly pleased that she would share a room with Matthew. She blushed but nodded and quietly said, 

"Yeah, this is actually better. Heh, I think I got used to sleeping with you nearby."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2019 5:16 am

Matthew chuckled quietly and replied, "Same here."

The clerk then said,

"Please fill out your name here, sir."

The clerk pointed to the form and Matthew filled out his name along with the necessary information.  The clerk then handed him a couple of keys and said,

"Your room number's on those keys, sir, and there are complimentary sweets along with bathrobes and such.  And there's a free complimentary breakfast as well.  Just ring the bell for room service whenever you want."

Matthew smiled and replied, "Thank you, sir."

He turned to Anjela and handing her a key, he said,

"Ok, let's go to our room."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2019 5:57 am

Anjela took the key from Matthew and still blushing but grateful that she had her hood on, she nodded and said, "Okay, lead the way."

She followed him upstairs to where their room would be. It sounded like their accommodations would be more than excellent although that didn't matter much to Anjela, as long as she got to be with Matthew.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2019 6:29 am

Matthew nodded happily and he led the way upstairs to their room.  Their room would be on the second floor and down the hall.  He walked and looked for their room number.  Once he found it, he used his key to open the door.

Their room was indeed a suite, for it was huge with a king-sized bed and a comfortable sofa and two armchairs.  There was a basket of delicious sweets on the table along with a bell to ring for room service and a menu where they could order breakfast.  The closet contained clean bathrobes along with nightwear and the bathroom was huge as well with plenty of towels and all the amenities.

Matthew turned to Anjela and asked,

"What do you think?"

(I sent a PM so if it's possible to reply to it before I go to sleep tonight, I'd be grateful.  :/)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2019 7:15 am

(I replied. ^^)

Anjela looked around the room and had to admit that these were the fanciest accomodations she had ever seen. She put her hood down and a look of wonder on her face, she said,

"This is pretty...uh, pretty fancy. It's almost like the castle back in the gods' world, if not better. Umm are you sure of this? I mean, this must be pretty costly..."

She felt a bit guilty as she was the one who suggested staying at an inn rather than staying at Matthew's house for the night.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2019 7:19 am

(Thanks.  I replied as well.  ^^)

Matthew chuckled and replied, "Hey, it's fine.  My job pays pretty well and we're just staying here for the night.  I wanted us to be as comfortable as possible and I like having plenty of room around."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2019 7:30 am

(Okay. ^^)

Although Anjela still felt a bit unsure, she nodded and replied, "Well, if you're okay with it, I guess."

She cast a spell and her cloak disappeared. She took a seat on an armchair and looking around, she said, "Heh, this definitely makes up for all the nights we had to spend sleeping in the forests."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2019 7:37 am

Matthew chuckled more and replied, "Heh, that's true.  Well, we deserve to have this nice treat."

He approached the closet and said, "I think I'm going to take a bath unless you want to take one first?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: