Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 12 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 12 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2019 7:43 am

Matthew took the plate of snacks from Lady Penelope and replied, "Thank you, my lady.  I trust everyone has been well while we've been away."

Ryan nodded and replied, "It's been quiet and pretty uneventful around here."

Alex replied, "You slept for a bit but not long.  I'm happy my angel feels all better and rested.  I love getting to hold you and watch you sleep."

(I'll go to sleep now but I should be able to post in the morning before I go to work.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2019 1:18 pm

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Lisianthus pouted a bit and replied, "Yeah, a bit too quiet. Alex and Lycoris left us and I haven't remembered anything yet."

Lady Penelope turned to Matthew and said, "How was your journey, sweetie? I am so glad and relieved you and Anjela returned safely. Was that place difficult to go through?"

Lycoris blushed and replied, "And I love falling asleep in your arms. I feel safer and warmer than ever. It's like sleeping in the arms of my guardian angel."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2019 5:37 pm

Matthew nodded and replied, "To say the least.  According to Anjela, it was even more difficult to get through this time since there were two of us.  It was like the challenges were twice as difficult."

Ryan looked thoughtful and replied, "That place sounds interesting."

Alex blushed and replied, "I'll always watch over you and love you and be with you forever."

The back of his hand gently stroked one of Lycoris' cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2019 5:56 pm

Lady Penelope looked worried and replied, "And it sounds quite dangerous too. I remember how my daughter barely survived last time, but it must have helped a lot to have you with her, Matt, sweetie. That place must have been quite dangerous but you two made it."

Lycoris reached out to touch Alex's hand on her cheek, still blushing. She happily said, 

"I really must be in heaven, to be in your arms and enjoy your touch like so. I love you, Alex. I really do."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2019 7:25 pm

Matthew smiled and replied, "Yes, that's true.  I wanted to make sure that we both made it out, especially Anjela.  I promised to protect her and I did the best I could."

Ryan replied, "Well, I'm sure she must be grateful."

Alex happily replied, "And I love you so very, very, very much, my Lycoris."

He leaned in to give her a sweet, loving kiss on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2019 2:07 am

Lady Penelope smiled gratefully at Matthew and replied, 

"And I am eternally thankful to you, darling. Anjela is all I have and I couldn't imagine losing her. I know she appears quite strong and she is, but she's also quite fragile on the inside. Thank you so much for looking out for her, sweetie."

Lycoris returned the kiss ever so lovingly, wrapping her arms around Alex's neck and pouring all her love and passion into the kiss. As long as Alex continued supporting her and staying by her side, she felt she could go through anything.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2019 3:28 am

Matthew smiled warmly at Lady Penelope and replied, "You're very welcome, my lady.  I know how much Anjela means to you, so I wanted to do everything to protect her."

Alex continued to kiss Lycoris for a few more sweet, loving moments and once the kiss was over, he gazed lovingly at her and said,

"I do love kissing my angel."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2019 3:50 am

Lady Penelope looked warmly at Matthew and replied, "Thanks, darling. I'm forever grateful to you."

She was soon done with her tea and snacks, and after Matthew was done as well, she looked at him and said, "Would you like to have a walk outside, sweetie? The weather is very nice out there."

Lycoris blushed and smiling shyly, she replied, "And I love kissing my Alex."

She sat up then said, "I guess we should leave as soon as we can, right?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2019 4:22 am

Matthew nodded happily and replied, "Sure, I'd like that."

He turned to Ryan and Lisianthus and said, "Thank you for the tea and snacks."

Ryan smiled and replied, "No problem.  Sia and I will take care of the clean up while you two go for your walk."

Alex nodded and replied, "Yes, we should.  I'm sorry about that.  I just think it would be safer if we were to leave Lessire for now.  We can return once some time has passed and things have calmed down."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2019 4:25 am

Lisianthus smiled at Matthew and said, "Have fun."

Lady Penelope got up and waited for Matthew to follow, then led the way to outside.

Lycoris smiled apologetically and replied, 

"What are you apologizing for? It's my fault. I am sorry. I-I should have controlled my powers more, but I ended up scaring people. I am so thankful no one was hurt at least."

She sighed sadly.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2019 4:40 am

Matthew followed Lady Penelope as they went outside to have their walk.  He said,

"Anjela should be around here.  I-I think she needed some time alone."

Alex shook his head and replied, "It wasn't your fault.  It was those awful voices but yes, thankfully, nobody was hurt.  When you're ready, I'll put up a disguise spell on both of us, so we can get to the stables safely and rent a pegasus.  We'll go to that restaurant that's near our vacation home.  Is that ok?"

Seeing that it was somewhat close to evening, Alex thought it might be a good idea for the two of them to get something to eat.

(I'm not sure if I judged RP time correctly, so I hope that's ok.  XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2019 4:50 am

Lady Penelope looked with concern at Matthew and replied, "I thought something was wrong when you came back from outside. Is everything ok, sweetie?"

She looked around and couldn't see Anjela but thought she might be somewhere not visible to them at that moment. However, Anjela had left the house completely, wanting to separate from everyone for a while.

(Yup, I think that's right too. XD)

Lycoris smiled softly and nodding, she said, "That is just perfect. I am ready when you are, my Alex."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2019 4:53 am

Matthew sighed and quietly replied, "Not exactly.  It's a long story but while Anjela and I were on our journey to find the witch, we went through many obstacles and let's just say we got to know each other better.  I-I wanted to help Anjela and I wasn't exactly looking for a thank you or anything like that, but it just seems like my efforts went to waste."

(Cool.  XD)

Alex smiled and replied, "Ok then.  I'll cast a disguise spell on us now."

He cast the spell to disguise the two of them so they wouldn't be recognized by anyone who had witnessed what had happened earlier.  Once the disguises were secure, Alex got up, helped Lycoris to her feet, and then the two of them left the house, heading directly to the stables.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2019 5:00 am

Lady Penelope looked even more concerned and worried, and looking gently at Matthew, she said, 

"Why do you say that, sweetie? I know my daughter comes off as a little mean outright but if you've gotten to know her better, you'd know that she has a big heart inside and she would be grateful to anyone who helped her. So what went wrong?"

Lycoris followed Alex out of the house and although she was secure that no one would recognize them then, she felt a little nervous and held to Alex closely. Outside, there were some of the soldiers around, investigating what happened and asking people and passers-by about the details.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2019 5:15 am

Matthew replied, "I-I'm not sure if I'm allowed to say this but let's just say that Anjela and I each got look into the other's memories.  I was better able to understand why she's been in so much pain.  Sia has taken away so much from her, even if Sia herself isn't aware of it.  I mean, when she had her memories.  But anyway, I wanted to heal Anjela so when the witch offered to grant me a wish, I told her what I wanted, which I thought would help Anjela.  But she just seems more shocked that I'd even do something like that for her.  But I really was just thinking of how to heal her heart.  I mean, emotionally, of course."

As Alex and Lycoris walked to the stables, Alex noticed the soldiers.  He leaned in and whispered to Lycoris,

"Angel, there are some soldiers outside.  They must be investigating what happened.  I'll try to avoid them as much as possible but if we get stopped, I'll do the talking, ok?  I'll get us to the stables as quickly as possible."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2019 5:22 am

Lady Penelope furrowed her eyebrows, trying to understand what Matthew was saying although he was talking rather mysteriously. She was trying to progress everything so looking gently at Matthew, she asked, 

"Sweetie, which part of Anjela's memories did you see exactly? I know my daughter keeps in a lot of built up emotions and most of her most recent memories are unpleasant, but it would help if I could understand which part you're referring to?"

As Lady Penelope had no idea Anjela knew what happened to her body, the thought didn't even occur to her.

Lycoris looked a bit more nervous but nodding, she said, "Okay. I won't speak."

She continued following Alex but then a soldier approached the couple. He said, "Excuse me, sir, my lady. We are just trying to investigate what happened here. People reported a sorceress setting random trees on fire and causing a fuss in town, but thankfully, no casualties. Have you seen anything?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2019 5:28 am

Matthew furrowed his eyebrows and replied, "I really want to tell you, my lady, I do.  But I don't think Anjela would want me to say anything and I don't want to betray her.  She may tell you about it in her own time, but I'll just say that I asked the witch to grant Anjela's body a chance at a normal life, to have a family again."

As Lycoris stayed quiet as Alex recommended, Alex replied,

"Oh no, we have no idea about such a thing.  We've been at home all afternoon and we're only now just taking a walk.  But that sounds very scary.  I'm glad no one was hurt."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2019 5:32 am

That was all Lady Penelope needed to hear to understand what Matthew was talking about. Her eyes widened in surprise and just wanting to make sure, she sadly asked,

"Wait. I-I understand now. Anjela knew? She knew all along that she...? But you say that you healed her body? So now she can...?"

It was receiving a couple of surprises at once, and Lady Penelope was speechless although the second surprise was a pleasant one to her.

The soldier nodded to Alex and replied, "I see. Thank you very much, sir. If you see anything unusual, please report to us right away."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2019 5:38 am

Matthew realized he had somehow slipped up and nodding, he replied,

"Yes, as you can guess, Anjela knew and the witch healed her body so she can have children again although the witch was very specific on the conditions.  But please don't tell her I said anything.  I really wasn't supposed to."

Alex nodded and replied, "Of course.  We wish you luck in finding that sorceress."

He nodded respectfully to the soldier and then he and Lycoris walked on, heading to the stables.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2019 5:43 am

Lady Penelope was silent for a moment then sighing sadly, she nodded in understanding. She smiled sadly at Matthew and said, 

"I won't, sweetie. My poor girl. I thought I hid that ugly truth from her for all these years but it turned out that she had known all along and kept it inside."

She took a breath then looking confusedly at Matthew, she said, "But if Anjela had known all along, and you told her that the witch healed her, why would that upset her? I'd imagine it would make her incredibly happy. Or was it something about the conditions the witch specified?"

Lycoris waited until they were a safe distance away from the soldier and sighing sadly, she said, 

"I almost wanted to apologize. I-I didn't mean to cause such a mess..."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2019 5:48 am

Matthew replied, "I didn't tell Anjela about the conditions so that's not the reason.  She seems confused now.  I mean, I know a part of the reason Anjela has wanted revenge on Sia is because of what happened to her body, so having it healed no longer gives her that reason?  Maybe she's feeling conflicted, which I can understand."

Alex smiled sadly at Lycoris and replied, "I understand but it's good that you didn't say anything.  It would have been difficult to explain away what happened so I think just leaving her will be for the best.  But as I said, we can return after some time has passed and people have moved on from this."

The couple continued to walk and soon, they made it to the stables.  Smiling, he said,

"Here we are."

He waved for a stablehand to come over so they could rent a pegasus.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2019 5:55 am

Lady Penelope was silent for a moment then smiling sadly at Matthew, she said,

"You know, sweetie, just a few moments ago, I had no idea Anjela even knew about this. It never occurred to me that she did. I guess it must be part of the reason why she wants to have revenge on the queen, but it's not the only reason. Anjela lost a lot more from under that queen's head. Her husband, her house, her only child and even the ability to show her face to everyone else."

She paused then looking at her feet sadly, she said, "I think I understand her. Anjela still wants revenge no matter what, but in the same time, knowing that her body is healed and that she could build a family again conflicts her. Part of her wants to do that but that would mean letting go of wanting revenge and she just can't do that."

Lycoris waited beside Alex as he talked to a stablehand to prepare a pegasus for them. After he left to do as asked, she smiled a little and said, "I'm happy to ride a pegasus again. I like flying with you."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2019 5:57 am

Matthew nodded and replied, "But you want Anjela to let go of that, don't you?  I mean, revenge and anger end up only consuming a person.  At least, that's what I've heard.  Then again, I can't even imagine what it's like to be in Anjela's shoes..."

Alex smiled fondly at Lycoris and replied, "I like flying with you, too, my angel.  It'll be fun and we'll get back quickly with a pegasus.  Hmm, perhaps, when we return to Devenshire, I should see about getting a pegasus for our home stables.  Would you like that?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2019 6:01 am

Lady Penelope gazed sadly at Matthew and replied, 

"Yes, I want that. I want her to let go of that very, very much. I want to see the happiness on her face again, to see her going on and having a normal life once more. I'm tired of seeing her sad eyes even when she smiles. And if-if she really does it, if she really kills the queen, that will also mean..."

Her eyes teared up, knowing that it would mean losing her daughter for good.

Lycoris nodded happily and her eyes lit up at the thought. She replied, "Yes, that would be very, very wonderful. We would go flying whenever we want to, right? Oh that would be so great, Alex."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2019 6:14 am

Lady Penelope didn't need to finish her words, as Matthew could very well guess what she was going to say.  He nodded and replied,

"Yes, I agree.  Anjela should try to live a normal life, honor her husband's and daughter's memories, and continue to live for them.  She doesn't even have to live in the gods' world.  You've seen for yourself, my lady, how wonderful Devenshire is.  The people are wonderful and our king and queen are kind and generous rulers."

Alex grinned and replied, "Then that will definitely be on my to-do list.  We'll go look around for a wonderful pegasus or two for our stables."

The stablehand soon returned with a pegasus and Alex paid him the full amount for the fare.  Alex turned to Lycoris and said,

"Our ride's here.  I'll help you."

He assisted Lycoris with getting on the pegasus.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: