Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 11 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2019 6:54 am

Anjela raised an eyebrow at Matthew's question and turning to him with a puzzled look, she replied,

"How would that be? Would she bring me back my husband, or my child? Would anything bring back my ability to...?"

She trailed off, then sighing, she said, "You have to be a little more specific, Matt, because as far as I know, nothing can bring back what I lost."

Lycoris continued to sleep peacefully in Alex's arms, looking exhausted. She mumbled a few words and frowned, as though something was trying to disturb her sleep.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2019 6:58 am

Matthew replied, "Well, obviously, there's no way to bring back your husband or your child.  But what if you could have the ability to have children again?  What would you think?"

Alex could guess what was trying to disturb her sleep so he leaned into her right ear and said,

"I love you forever, my Lycoris.  Please, don't you ever, ever forget how I feel about you.  My love is everlasting and will keep you safe forever."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2019 7:04 am

Anjela was a bit surprised by what Matthew was saying and looking a bit hurt, she replied, a bit shakily,

"Matt, you-you are a doctor and you know that's not possible. So why are you even bringing this up?"

This was such a sensitive topic to her and as she understood that such a thing was impossible, she felt hurt Matthew even brought it up.

Lycoris felt calmer as she heard Alex's words and she could sleep again peacefully, quietly. She murmured softly,

"I love you, Alex. Don't ever leave me."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2019 7:13 am

Matthew replied, "While you were knocked out back at the witch's place, she healed you so you can have children again.  The conditions are very specific but your body has been healed in a way that's far advanced, even for me."

Alex smiled gently and replied, "I promise you, my Lycoris.  I will never leave you.  I love you forever."

He gave her a gentle kiss on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2019 7:19 am

Anjela's eyes widened in shock at what Matthew told her and she couldn't believe her ears. No, she couldn't progress what she was hearing. 

After a moment of silence, she slowly said, "What-what are you saying? Why would the witch do that? And what are those conditions? Is-is this some sort of a joke, Matt? Because if it is, it isn't funny in the least."

Lycoris felt Alex kissing her and woke up a bit. Feeling warm and loved, she slowly returned the kiss, feeling safe and happy in her Alex's arms.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2019 7:24 am

Matthew shook his head and replied, "No, it's not a joke, I promise you.  The witch told me I could ask something of her and I asked that she heal your body so you can have kids again.  She didn't ask anything of me in return but she did say that you'd only be able to have kids with one man."

He wanted to avoid telling Anjela that she could only have children with him.

Alex felt Lycoris wake up and happily return the kiss, so he continued to kiss her for a few more sweet, loving moments.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2019 7:30 am

Anjela continued to look shocked at Matthew, still unable to progress what he was telling her. What was that she was hearing? She was healed and she could have another chance at another life? She could actually have children again, hear the word 'mommy' at her?

She was overwhelmed by the shock and quickly reached for her hood, covering her face, then got up and walked away from Matthew.

Lycoris continued kissing Alex sweetly for a few more moments and after the kiss was eventually broken, she smiled sleepily at Alex and murmured, 

"Hey, Alex. Did you miss me while I slept?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2019 7:33 am

Matthew thought about following Anjela but decided that she probably needed her space, so he stayed where he was.  He could understand that she would be shocked but he thought that she might be happy, too, although she showed no signs of happiness.  He only thought about her, to think of a way to heal her and make her happy again.

Alex smiled and replied, "Awww I definitely did, my angel, although you were having a bit of a nightmare, too.  But I figured that letting you just how much I love you would make it go away."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2019 7:40 am

Anjela stood a small distance away from Matthew, thoughts racing through her head. She was supposed to feel happy, wasn't she? Or was she feeling too shocked that she couldn't even feel happy at the revelation? Or was it that she had already lost hope so long ago that it didn't even matter anymore?

She turned back at Matthew and approached him slightly, before she stopped and shakily said, "But...but it doesn't matter. It's not like I am going to marry again, or try to start anew. I am already set on killing her, on avenging those she took away. And you know what happens after that, right? I get caught then executed. So why is this supposed to make a difference?"

Lycoris smiled a bit more and replied lovingly, "It definitely did. That was a wonderful way to wake up, you know. I understand now why you love me waking you up with a kiss."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2019 7:45 am

Matthew looked sad and replied, "I-I wanted to help you, heal you, Anjela, and I thought that if the witch could do this, it would help.  I know part of the reason you want to go after Sia is that she was responsible for taking away your ability to have kids.  I know she took so much from you already, and I just wanted to heal a part of you."

Alex chuckled and replied, "Yup, you found out my secret."

His hand reached out to gently stroke Lycoris' hair.

(Getting sleepy so I'll get off for the night now and go to sleep but I'll post again tomorrow.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2019 5:35 pm

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Anjela was slightly trembling and she crumbled to her knees. She shakily replied, 

"But it-it's too late. What am I supposed to do? Give up on taking my revenge, forget what she took away? Forget my husband, my child, pretend that nothing happened and just go on? I-I want to be a mom, yes, to have a child but...I can't just forget. I can't forget this fury burning inside of me. What are you asking me? To just let go? Forget all the pain and let go, just because I am healed?!"

Lycoris continued smiling lovingly at Alex especially as he stroked her hair so gently. She quietly said, 

"Your touch is so gentle and loving, you know. I love it. You should do this more often to me."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2019 6:00 pm

Matthew kneeled in front of Anjela and gently shaking his head, he replied,

"No, that's not what I'm asking at all.  I don't want you to forget Dmitri or your daughter.  They are a part of you and they always will be.  I just thought this might help begin to heal the hurt you're feeling inside, because I know how much you're hurting Anjela, and I know the cause.  I understand why you want revenge - I get it.  I'm not going to stop you if that's what you'll continue wanting but I wanted to do what I could to heal the hurt that's inside you."

Alex smiled and replied, "Anything my angel wishes, I'll obey.  I love touching your hair like this.  It's so soft and smooth."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2019 6:27 pm

Anjela gazed sadly at Matthew and letting down her hood again, there was a broken look in her eyes as she replied,

"Look at me, Matt. I'm a broken mess. The scars I have on my body are nothing to the scars that are inside. I-I know you wanted to help, I really appreciate that you were so thoughtful to the end but I am far from healed. I-I can't just throw behind everything and start anew. I can't even dream of that anymore and even if I did, am I supposed to look for someone to marry me, give me the child I yearn for so much? Who would want such a mess of a woman? It-it's too late, Matt. It doesn't matter anymore."

Lycoris sighed happily and softly replied, "Thanks, Alex. You are really like my dad when you do this. Do I feel like I am your little daughter now?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2019 7:06 pm

Matthew shook his head and gently holding onto Anjela's shoulders, he looked her in the eyes and said,

"That's not true.  It's never too late.  When I gaze at you, I see a beautiful woman, the most beautiful woman my soul has ever laid upon.  Sure, you have your scars, outside and inside, but you're not broken.  To me, your presence is warm, friendly and I just want to bask more in it.  I know you'll find someone who'll love you, care about you, give you all the love and affection you deserve."

Alex chuckled and replied, "Perhaps a bit although you are my beautiful, loving wife, first and foremost."

He continued to gently stroke Lycoris' hair, letting his touch soothe her.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2019 12:48 am

Anjela gazed back at Matthew for a moment, before she quickly shook her head and frowning, she emotionally replied,

"Stop it, Matt. I don't need to hear meaningless comforting words, telling me there's still hope and whatnot. I appreciate them, and I know you might mean them, but they aren't true to me. But that doesn't matter either. I-I'm set on my goal and I won't look back. I don't need to find someone who'll love me. I don't need to beg for anyone's affection. Even my only wish of having a child, I-I've already let it go. I told you; I'm a broken mess and this mess can only think of one thing: kill that queen to calm down the fire burning inside."

Lycoris giggled quietly and softly replied, "And you are my wonderful husband. I am so lucky to have you, Alex."

His touch was quite soothing she was starting to feel sleepy again and her eyelids fluttered sleepily.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2019 1:15 am

Matthew sighed sadly and replied, "Anjela, you don't need to beg for a man to love you.  You underestimate yourself.  There are some who would love you, just as you are, and they wouldn't care about things like physical appearance or whatnot.

Besides, you really sure that revenge is going to calm your heart?  It's just an observation I've made but that doesn't tend to be the case for most people."

Alex smiled and said, "It looks like my Lycoris wants to sleep some more but don't you worry.  I'll keep watch over you always."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2019 1:39 am

Anjela replied, "It isn't just about appearance. I told you the scars inside are much worse than those outside."

She paused then furrowing her eyebrows, she continued, "And yes, revenge will calm my heart. If I make that queen pay, make her lose as much as I lost...Wait. Is this what this all is about? You-you just want me to stop going after that queen?"

She looked hurt, wondering if all this was just to have her give up going after Lisianthus.

Lycoris quickly tried to become more awake and shaking her head, she said, "No, no, I am awake. I don't want my Alex to be lonely again and watch over me. That must be boring, right?"

However, she yawned a bit softly as soon as she finished her sentence.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2019 3:17 am

(I have a bit of a headache but I'll try to post as much as I can.  ^^)

Matthew shook his head and replied, "No, that wasn't my reason.  I really do just want to help you heal.  When I saw that memory of yours, I realized how hurt you've been and I wanted to help you."

He turned around and said,

"I-I'll just go back inside."

Alex chuckled and replied, "It's ok, my angel. I'll never be bored watching over you.  You get some sleep and if you have any nightmares, I'll chase them away."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2019 3:47 am

(Aww I understand. I hope you feel better soon. ^^)

Anjela was silent for a moment, regretting that she doubted Matthew for a second. He had done so much for her, cared about her and just wanted to help. Yet all she did was break down and doubt him.

She hanged her head down and sadly replied, "I-I am sorry. I know you want to help and I-I really appreciate it. No, this-this is my fault. I don't even know what I really want. But you thought of me and no one ever did that before yet I am not grateful enough."

She got up and covering her head, she quietly said, "Yeah, you should go back inside. I-I'll see you tonight when it's time to talk to my dad. I'm sorry, Matt."

She turned around and walked away, heading out of the house.

Lycoris relaxed a little and smiling a bit, she replied, "Aww okay. But wake me up if I take long, okay? I think it's your arms that are so warm and cozy that I can't help feeling too comfortable and sleepy."

She giggled a bit at her comment, then said, "See you in a little bit, my Alex."

She closed her eyes again, quickly falling asleep again.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2019 4:21 am

(Thanks.  I'll check in when I can but I think I'll just take it easy for tonight.  ^^)

Matthew was about to head back inside but he quickly ran up to Anjela and hugging her, he said,

"I'll always care about you.  Never forget that."

He then let go of her and headed back inside the house.

Alex smiled lovingly at Lycoris as he watched her sleep.  He could understand how exhausted she must have been and thought it was a good idea that she get as much rest as possible.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2019 4:45 am

(I understand. ^^ Hug )

Anjela bit her lower lips, feeling guilty over the words she said to Matthew. She could have been more appreciative regardless of how she felt, but she let her conflict and pain take over instead. And although she usually didn't care about what her words did to anyone, she cared about Matthew. She cared too much that it hurt.

She headed outside the house and left, not sure where she'd go but wanting to be alone and far away from everyone else.

Lycoris was able to sleep peacefully in Alex's arms and thankfully, this time, there were no nightmares. She slept with a soft smile on her face, warmed up by Alex's presence.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2019 5:36 am

(Thanks.  ^^)

Matthew returned inside the house and into the living room, where the others were.  He sat and asked,

"Umm is it ok if I have some more tea?"

Alex smiled softly at Lycoris, watching over her as she slept, making sure that she would be able to rest without any interruptions.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2019 5:49 am

Lady Penelope was a bit surprised that Matthew returned alone, but nodding right away, she said, 

"Of course, sweetie. Would you like more snacks?"

She poured some hot tea for him in a cup and handed it to him. She gave him a concerned look, wondering if everything was alright.

Lycoris continued sleeping peacefully for a little more, but then she eventually started waking up and coming to. She yawned a bit and softly said, "Alex?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2019 6:29 am

Matthew took the cup of tea from Lady Penelope and replied, "Thank you.  Some snacks would be lovely, too."

He looked at her, as though he wished to talk to her privately later.

Alex gazed lovingly at Lycoris and replied, "Yes, angel?  I'm here."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2019 6:59 am

Lady Penelope noticed Matthew's look and understanding, she nodded to him, deciding to talk to him privately when he was done eating and relaxing for a little.

She prepared a plate of snacks for him and handing it to him, she said, "Here you are, darling."

Lycoris smiled lovingly at Alex as he answered her and said, "Hey. Did I sleep for long? I feel a lot better now. It was so wonderful sleeping in your arms."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: