Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 22 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2019 6:28 am

Matthew nodded and replied, "I understand, your majesty.  I guess I can understand why you did what you did, but we all just care about Lycoris.  It can't be helped."

Ryan nodded and replied, "I hope so.  It was just so cowardly of that captain to take her.  I should have been watching her back."

Helena replied, "I understand why you want Lycoris' powers.  I get it, but I don't think it's worth risking your life.  Who knows what could happen next time?  She might kill you and I couldn't bear if that were to happen."

Her eyes misted over the thought.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2019 6:35 am

The king sighed and replied, "It is not your fault. It is my son-in-law's fault. If Alex had never gotten her to see the world and try to experience it for herself, then none of this would have happened. Anjela would have easily found her and sacrificed her to restore the devils' world."

Anjela wasn't liking anything she heard and replied, "You blame Alex for helping her see the world, treating her like a living being? That's just cruel, dad. I know you had your reasons but you were just unfair."

The chancellor replied, "He must have hated the idea of being defeated so he wanted to take anything with him. I doubt he planned to take her in the first place."

Nathan sat up and gathering Helena in his arms, he hugged her tightly and said, 

"I won't let that happen. You know how strong your husband is, don't you? They won't take me down. I still have a lot of tricks up my sleeve."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2019 6:41 am

Matthew replied, "Alex loves Lycoris and he wants to open her up to possibilities.  I don't see anything wrong with that.  I believe he won't give up on her.  He'll find a way to save her because that's how strong his love for her is."

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yes, I'm sure you're right.  It was most likely a spur of the moment decision but still...  It's just cowardly of him to take her.  I had no idea he would do so while I was busy fighting him."

Helena nodded and hugging Nathan, she replied, "Promise me, Nathan.  Promise me you won't die.  I love you and I want to live a very long, happy life with you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2019 6:54 am

The king didn't look very moved, but he replied, "I wish it can be like that but I have my doubts."

Anjela sighed but said nothing. She looked to Matthew, wondering if there was anything else they needed to ask her dad about Lycoris' powers.

The chancellor nodded and said, "It was a miscalculation on your part but it happens. We'll figure something out and I doubt the captain would hurt Lady Penelope in any way. That wasn't why he took her."

Nathan smiled softly to himself and continuing to hug Helena tightly, he said, "I promise you, love. I want to live a very long and happy life with you as well. I'll do this and I'll make it alive for us both."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2019 7:00 am

Matthew looked thoughtful and thinking of something, he asked, "Your majesty, do you know if the witch who caused all this trouble had any relatives or descendants?"

Ryan replied, "I'm sure you're right.  If I had to guess, he's probably hoping that we'll exchange Lycoris for her but that's not an option."

Helena smiled at Nathan and replied, "Thank you, my Nathan."

She gazed at him and then said,

"You probably want to get some rest but are you sure you don't need any medical attention?  I can ask one of the healers to come look at you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2019 7:09 am

The king was thoughtful for a moment then he said, "I am not sure about that. It's a common belief that after what she did, the other witches were quite angry at her that they decided to lock her away somewhere but I don't know how true that is or if it is, where that place could be."

Anjela furrowed her eyebrows, as her mind was started to wander as well to the witch who had given them the pendant in the first place. But if that was the case, why would she even help them with a pendant to contact her dad and reveal all of this?

The chancellor nodded and replied, "You'd think he'd understand that by now but he's either stupid or stubborn."

Nathan shook his head and replied, "I am fine, love. I don't go down so easily. But I can't really rest either. I expect the others might try to barge in our place at any moment so I should be prepared for that too."

He slowly got up although his movements still showed difficulty and weakness.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2019 7:14 am

Matthew's eyes widened and he began to wonder if the witch that had cursed the devils' king was the same witch who helped them.  He didn't want to make any assumptions but he couldn't help wondering.

Ryan replied, "Yup, that's true.  Well, at least Alex and Lycoris are back here.  I don't think they had much of an option but Lycoris' powers won't be detected here."

Helena immediately shook her head and replied, "No, Nathan, you need to rest.  You can ask the soldiers to guard and inform you if anyone tries to break in but you really need to rest and get better.  Please."

She looked on pleadingly at Nathan.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2019 7:20 am

The king noticed the look of wonder on Matthew and Anjela and said, "Do you have anything in mind, children?"

Anjela shook her head and replied, "It's okay, dad. We need to figure some stuff out. But we won't give up on Lycoris. There must be a way to help and save her and I have a feeling that only Alex can do that."

The chancellor nodded and replied, "If only they had agreed to do so from the start although I can understand poor Lycoris wanting to be away."

Nathan sighed and he couldn't resist Helena's pleading look. He also admitted that he was in bad shape so even if the others barged in, he wouldn't be in full strength to fight back. He looked a bit troubled then said,

"Well, maybe I can rest for a bit? But I can't just sleep and leave us vulnerable, Helena. Things will get ugly here again and I don't want something like what happened last time to repeat itself."

He was referring to Nerine's death, which happened in similar circumstances.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2019 7:27 am

Matthew nodded and replied, "Yes, that's true.  I believe Alex is the key.  We just need to figure things out.  Your majesty, I hope I'm not being intrusive but are you at peace?  Is Nerine as well?"

Ryan replied, "True.  This place is safe but it can also be considered a prison.  If only there was another way to mask her powers.  If my mentor was still alive, he might have found a way although the knowledge should be here in one of these books."

Helena remembered Nerine's death, too, and nodding, she replied, "I understand.  Why don't you ask one of your soldiers, the one who's in charge, to take care of the guarding and he can let you know if anyone tries to break in here.  Or I can try to keep guard, too.  My magic has gotten stronger so I can certainly help."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2019 7:34 am

The king smiled kindly at Matthew and replied, "We are at peace, young man, but our peace is only disturbed because of the troubles around you. Nerine only wants to see her husband happy, and I wish you all happiness and quiet. I would have loved for the devils' world to be restored as I worked so hard for, but it can't be helped."

He turned to Anjela and gently said, "Daughter, I am sorry I couldn't be with you when you needed me the most. I wish you would find your own happiness, too, my Anjy."

Anjela turned her gaze away with a sad look on her face and quietly replied, "Don't worry, dad. I'll join you sometime soon, when I am finished with what I need to do."

The chancellor nodded and smiling a bit, he said, "I've been doing nothing recently but reading into these books and they are wondrous. Your mentor must have been very admirable. But anyways, yes, I've looked into other ways to mask Lycoris' powers and it is possible. It can be done through potion-making."

Nathan immediately frowned at Helena and replied, "That's out of question. You aren't getting involved in this. I was just about to tell you that you could go back to your home in the human world if you wished. I wouldn't bear it if you were hurt, Helena."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2019 7:38 am

Matthew looked troubled as he heard Anjela's words and he looked to her dad, as though silently asking for his help in persuading Anjela from not going through with her original goal.

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yes, that makes sense.  Does it say what specific potions we need?"

Helena immediately shook her head and replied, "There's no way I'm hiding.  I want to be with you.  If you're going to stay and fight, so am I."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2019 7:48 am

The king noticed Matthew's look and turning to Anjela, he frowned a bit and said, "I don't want you to join me anytime soon, Anjy. I know how hurt you must feel, and I know you endured a lot of pain on your own, child. But you still have the chance to go on, start over and find love again. It isn't over."

Anjela looked at her dad and quietly said, "I know the queen is your niece, and you might not want me to kill my cousin. You care about family and such. But I am sorry, dad. For the first time, I'll go against your wishes. Nothing will calm the fire I have inside me but getting my revenge."

The chancellor nodded and replied, "Yes, most of the details are there. We just need a skilled potion maker to help us and it is quite possible."

Nathan was about to persist more but then he sighed. He was silent for a moment then said, 

"In that case, you'll have to let me go take care of the preparations myself so we are both well-protected. I'll rest later."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2019 7:57 am

Matthew looked sadly at Anjela although he didn't say anything.  He wanted Anjela to be at peace and put behind what had happened in her past but that was definitely proving to be more difficult.

Ryan nodded and replied, "That's hopeful news, at least.  Well, first, we need to rescue Lady Penelope and then we can set about getting that potion made for Lycoris, so even if she doesn't want to stay here, she'll always be protected."

Helena nodded and replied, "Ok but in that case, I'm coming with you.  I'll be your on-call nurse until I know you're completely better, my Nathan."

She looked determined, not wanting Nathan out of her sight.

(Getting sleepy so I'll get off for the night now and go to sleep but I'll post again in the morning.  I should note that I'll be getting back really late tomorrow night because of work so I may not get to post much tomorrow night but I'll be here in the morning.  Anyway, nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2019 5:19 pm

(I understand. Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

The king looked sadly at Anjela for a moment but he didn't say anything more. He wanted to talk to Matthew alone, but before he could say that, Anjela looked sadly at him, she said, 

"Dad...You aren't angry at me because Dmitri was the one who...? He-he didn't mean to..."

The king was silent for a moment then smiling a bit, he said, "I know. No, Anjy, I am not angry." He paused then said, "I want to talk to the young man alone for a moment, child."

The chancellor nodded and said, "Hopefully, the shapeshifter and Sir Matthew return soon, then we can put a solid plan to rescue Lady Penelope."

Nathan couldn't help but smile softly and nodding, he said, "You'd be the most beautiful nurse I'd ever gotten, you know. Alright. If I won't trouble my love with taking care of me, it will be my honor."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2019 5:49 pm

(Thanks.  ^^)

Matthew had a guess as to what Anjela's dad wanted to talk to him about and turning to Anjela, he said,

"I'm sure it won't take long."

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yes, I hope so, too.  Sia's waiting for them so hopefully, they'll be back."

Helena smiled and replied, "Then I'll look after you.  Ok, what preparations do you need to make?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2019 6:00 pm

Anjela wondered what her dad wanted to talk to Matthew alone about, but she nodded and said, "Okay. I-I'll wait a distance away. Please let me know when you are done."

She glanced at her dad and at Matthew, then walked a little distance away where she would still see the two of them but not hear them.

(I guess we can leave Ryan and the others until Matthew and Anjela make it back to them. XD)

Nathan's expression turned a little serious and he replied, "I need to check the room where Lady Penelope is kept and make sure the protections are in place. And I want to make sure the soldiers are in positions, and that none of them act rashly even if we are attacked. I don't want anymore victims here."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2019 7:14 pm

Once Anjela was at a far enough distance, Matthew turned to Anjela's dad and said,

"Your majesty, what did you wish to speak to me about?"

(Yup, that's cool.  XD)

Helena nodded in seriousness upon hearing Nathan's latter preparation and replied, "I understand.  Let's go then."

She looked to Romeo, Mindy, and Fiona and said, "You three should stay here.  We won't be long."

Mindy meowed curiously.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 5:07 am

The king turned to Matthew and looking almost pleadingly at him, he replied,

"It's about Anjy. Son, please. Don't let her go down that path of revenge. I want to watch the child I have left live a long, happy life, not waste it like that. I know she's endured a lot. I know she bears a lot of pain inside. But I have a feeling only you can heal that pain of hers. I wasn't there for her when she needed me the most, and now that I look at it, I never was. Please, son. Only you can help her."

Romeo barked obediently, while Fiona flapped her wings. Nathan got back on his feet and after taking a deep breath, he held Helena's arm then led the way out of the room and first towards Lady Penelope's room.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 7:13 am

(Back and free now.  ^^)

Matthew nodded and replied, "I'll do my best, your majesty.  I don't wish for Anjela to seek revenge, either.  I understand why she wants to do so, but I feel that she should let go of this pain and try to live her life.  All I want is for her to be happy."

As Helena and Nathan headed to Lady Penelope's room, Helena asked,

"Where did you put Lady Penelope, Nathan?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 7:24 am

(Welcome back. ^^ I am heading to work in a bit but I'll post a bit before I do. XD)

The king smiled a bit and nodding, he said, "Thank you, son. We have this in common then. We both want Anjela to move on. I don't want her to die too early when there's a chance to live, find love and a normal life. And I have a feeling that you're the key to that. So please, son, don't let go of her."

Nathan glanced tentatively at Helena then said, "In the same room Nerine was at last time, in the basement."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 7:27 am

(Ok, cool.  I'll be up for a bit and then I'll be going to sleep so it's all good.  ^^)

Matthew nodded and replied, "I'll do my best, your majesty.  Anjela is a very special woman and any man would be extremely lucky to have her."

Helena nodded and replied, "I see."

She sighed sadly to herself, thinking of how lonely Lady Penelope must be feeling, if she was awake.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 7:35 am

(Coolies. ^^)

The king smiled softly and replied, "Thank you, young man. You're a good, honorable man and I am glad my daughter has someone like you by her side."

He paused then said, "I suppose you should call her back. It is time to say our farewells."

Nathan didn't say anything further, and just continued leading the way to Lady Penelope's room. They soon made it there and using his key, Nathan opened the door. Lady Penelope had woken up and was feeling fazed, but things soon became clear as she saw Nathan enter although she was quite surprised to see Helena with him.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 7:39 am

Matthew nodded and replied, "I'll go get her."

He walked over to where Anjela was waiting and he said,

"Your dad wants to talk to you again, Anjela."

Helena looked over at Lady Penelope and gently asked,

"My lady, are you all right?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 7:46 am

Anjela nodded and followed Matthew back to where the king's soul was standing. He smiled kindly at her and said, 

"Well, I suppose all is said, sweet daughter. It's time for goodbye."

Anjela looked sadly at him and although she was doing her best to appear strong, the look in her eyes could tell she was breaking inside. She nodded and said, "Yes, dad. I-I am glad to have gotten the chance to talk to you once again."

Lady Penelope was silent for a moment in utter confusion, but then she said, "I'm alright, yes, sweetie. Umm what are you doing here?"

She turned to Nathan, who stayed silent, letting Helena take care of the answer as she wished. Lady Penelope could tell she was kidnapped, but Helena didn't look to be a hostage as well.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2019 7:51 am

Matthew watched on as Anjela and her dad gave their farewells.  He was happy for Anjela, that she got a chance to talk to him again.  Although they didn't exactly get the answers they hoped for, Matthew had some sort of direction of what to do next.

Helena cleared her throat and replied, "It's a long story and we have a lot of catching up to do, but I want to say that I'm not a hostage.  I live here now, and he is my husband."

She gazed at Nathan, giving him a smile.

(Getting sleepy so I'll get off for the night now but I'll post again tomorrow before I go to work and all.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: