Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 21 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2019 7:41 am

The king smiled at Matthew and replied, "It is an honor to meet you too, young man. I've seen what a good and honest man you are. Thank you for looking out for my daughter."

Anjela finally gathered herself enough to speak, "Daddy? It-it's been long indeed. I-I can't believe I am seeing you again."

The king smiled sadly at her and replied, "We never had the chance to say farewell but I am so glad I get to talk to you again, Anjy."

Lisianthus heard the door open and hurried to it, wondering who came back. She saw Alex, Ryan and an unconscious Lycoris. She was relieved to see Alex and Lycoris and said, 

"Oh you two are back. Thank goodness. But is Lycoris okay? Wait, and where is Lady Penelope?"

She gave Ryan a confused look.

Nathan followed Helena to the bed where he laid down. He took a few moments to take his breaths then smiling weakly at Helena, he said, 

"Sorry, love. It seems like I pushed my limits a bit too much. I am okay; don't worry about me. I am fine whenever you are beside me."

He reached out to hold her hand, wanting to feel its warmth.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2019 7:54 am

Matthew smiled as he witnessed Anjela's reunion with her dad.  He figured that they should talk for a while before they got into more serious matters.

Alex replied, "My angel's ok but she won't wake up until tomorrow."

Ryan added, "It was necessary.  As for Lady Penelope, that horrible, evil man took her.  It's all my fault."

He clenched his fists in frustration.

Helena held onto Nathan's hand, smiling kindly at him.  She wondered what had happened but figured that it was better to let Nathan get some rest first.  She said,

"Do you want anything?  You look like you were in a pretty bad fight.  I hope nothing bad happened?"

(Getting sleepy here so I'll get off for the night now but I'll post again tomorrow.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2019 3:59 pm

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Anjela was trying to compose herself although it was difficult to hold up. She looked sadly at him and said, "I miss you, dad. I need you. Nothing-nothing is the same anymore after you're gone."

The king smiled sadly at her and replied, "You're strong, Anjy. You've been doing quite fine and I know you're strong enough to go through anything. And you aren't alone, dear. You've got your mom and there's this wonderful young man by your side too."

He turned to Matthew with a kind smile.

Lisianthus looked surprised and saddened by the news, and replied, "Oh no. He-he took her? Will he hurt her? Poor Lady Penelope. What-what will we do now? Do we know where that man is? What does he want anyways to attack Lycoris and Alex like that?"

She felt so troubled and confused and upset by the turn of events.

Nathan took deep breaths and nodding, he said, 

"If I won't trouble you, love, a glass of water would be great. I'll tell you what happened exactly."

He didn't know how Helena's reaction would be like, especially about taking Lady Penelope away, but he wasn't going to hide anything from her.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2019 5:50 pm

Matthew returned the smile and replied, "Thank you, your majesty.  I've been doing my best to look after Anjela.  She's a very special woman."

He then smiled at Anjela.

Ryan replied, "He probably wants to use Lady Penelope as a bargaining chip."

Alex added, "He wanted my angel's powers but since we were able to fend off against him and his soldiers, he did the cowardly thing and took Lady Penelope instead."

Helena nodded and getting up, he reached for a pitcher of cool water and an empty glass.  She poured the water into the glass and handing it to Nathan, she said,

"Here you are, my Nathan."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2019 6:16 pm

Anjela smiled a bit in return to Matthew, then turning to the king, she replied, "Matt has been nothing but a wonderful and caring friend to me, dad."

The king nodded with a smile, then Anjela took a breath and composing herself, she said, "We-we need to ask you about some things, dad. It's got to do with Lycoris."

The king's smile vanished as Anjela brought up Lycoris' name, and a stern, cold look appeared on his face.

Lisianthus looked distressed and replied, "So what-what will we do? That man sounds so terrible. Of course we aren't going to hand Lycoris to him, right? We have to find a plan to save Lady Penelope."

Nathan took the glass of water from Helena and thanked her. He sipped a little of his water, letting it soothe and calm him. After a while, he took a breath and squeezing Helena's hand gently, he smiled and said, 

"Thanks, love. I feel a little better now."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2019 6:52 pm

Matthew gulped as he saw the expression on the king's face change.  He thought it best to speak up, though, and he said,

"I'm sorry, your majesty, but we do need to bring it up."

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yes, of course.  That captain is probably trying to use the same tactic as last time but Lycoris is different now.  He has to know that there's no way that would work."

He sighed and then added, "I'll need to talk to the chancellor, Matt, and the shapeshifter and tell them what happened."

Helena smiled fondly at Nathan and replied, "I'm glad to hear that.  You should rest, my Nathan."

Mindy approached him and curled up next to him, meowing in worry.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2019 12:57 am

The king's expression didn't change much, and Anjela furrowed her eyebrows a bit and said,

"Dad, I know that you had different plans for Lycoris and I-I read the note you left me. But there's no way I am just doing that. We want to know as much as possible about Lycoris' powers, dad, if there's a way to help her."

The king continued looking at them sternly, then coldly replied, "It's quite a great mistake to have even considered this girl a living creature in the first place, Anjy. That girl was supposed to be nothing but a vessel for the powers, to be sacrificed at the right time. Look what happened when she was considered otherwise."

Lisianthus looked worried and said, "Eh, yeah, the shapeshifter will be angry to know about her mom. The chancellor is in the library as usual. He seldom goes out."

Nathan smiled softly and reached out to pet Mindy's head gently as she curled up next to him. He said, "Don't worry, little one. I am alright."

He took a few more deep breaths then looking weakly at Helena, he said, "I should let you know what happened and I am sorry I didn't tell you earlier. But I...I had gone to capture Lycoris."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2019 1:16 am

Matthew looked saddened and said,

"But, your majesty, Lycoris is a person.  I know you thought otherwise but Lycoris has real feelings, a heart.  There's no way we could just let her be sacrificed and die.  We-we want to know about these powers she has, where they come from."

Ryan replied, "I see.  Beautiful, you should stay here in case Matt or the shapeshifter return.  I'll go talk to the chancellor and tell him what happened."

Alex added, "I'll put Lycoris in our room and stay with her."

Helena looked sad and replied, "I-I see.  And I guess she and Alex must have fought back, right?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2019 3:11 am

The king frowned and after a moment of silence, he said, "I shall tell you what you want, but you won't find anything useful in it."

He paused then said, "Many years ago, one of the ancient kings of the devils' world fell in love with a powerful witch from the human world. But as you might know, the rules of our world forbid any relationship between the monarch and a non-devil. Their love story came to an end, but the witch wouldn't just let go like that. She cursed the whole devils' world, to be doomed one day and to fall apart, angry at it for taking her love away from her."

Lisianthus nodded and said, "Okay. I hope Matt and the shapeshifter come back soon. I'll wait for them."

Nathan nodded and replied, "The girl is as strong as I anticipated her to be but even the human is strong now. He didn't have any magical powers before but he does now. And well, it wasn't long before they also asked for reinforcements."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2019 3:19 am

Matthew looked thoughtful and thinking of something, he asked,

"Your majesty, if I may ask, do you know what this witch looked like?"

Although he thought it highly unlikely, he had a very far-fetched guess as to who the witch could be.

Ryan smiled a bit at Lisianthus and replied, "Thanks, beautiful.  I'll be back after I talk to the chancellor."

He kissed Lisianthus on the lips and then he went up to the library.  Meanwhile, Alex carried Lycoris in his arms and back to their old room.

Helena looked curiously at Nathan and replied, "Reinforcements?  What reinforcements?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2019 3:53 am

The king turned to Matthew and shaking his head, he said, 

"It isn't one of my time or yours, young man. This happened very many years ago. To continue, the king knew of this curse, and decided to act to save his world when the time came. He gathered the most powerful and talented sorcerers all around the devils' world and even some of those willing to help from the gods' world. Those sorcerers gave up their magic and powers to be gathered together in a single vessel, to restore the devils' world when the curse took effect. The powers were sealed away by an extremely powerful spell, to be reincarnated into one of us in due time. As you can guess, the powers were reincarnated into Lycoris."

The chancellor was reading peacefully in the library, unaware of the events that took place as no one had let him know about anything.

Nathan replied, "Lady Penelope and the human sorcerer engaged to the queen. I don't really remember his name. They are powerful ones and right when I thought I had Alex and the girl, they showed up. I had already exhausted myself fighting Lycoris and she got back up again so soon."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2019 4:15 am

Matthew furrowed his eyebrows and nodding, he replied, "I see.  All these sorcerers who gave up their powers, were they willing to do so?"

From what he had gathered learning about Lycoris' powers, it seemed that perhaps that wasn't the case.

Ryan knocked on the door to the library and said,

"Sir, are you in?  I need your help."

Helena nodded and replied, "I see.  I'm curious but did you notice anything different about Lycoris since the last time you saw her?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2019 4:35 am

The king nodded and replied, "Yes, they all did so willingly but..."

He paused then after taking a breath, he continued, "I know what you must be thinking. Lycoris' powers are corrupted. The witch knew of what the king was doing, and decided that she wouldn't let it be. She sent certain sorcerers to join in this, but she had cursed their powers and magic with darkness and corruption. She wanted to corrupt the vessel, whoever would take in those powers, to put as many obstacles as possible in the way and prevent them from sacrificing their powers to save the devils' world. This is the explanation for Lycoris' current behavior and why her magic is getting out of hand."

The chancellor heard Ryan's voice and said, "Come in, young man."

He put aside the book he was reading, wondering what the matter was.

Nathan furrowed his eyebrows and nodding, he said, 

"Yes. Her magic was quite unstable and there was this certain darkness about her that even I had never seen in her before. She also seemed more powerful than anytime I've ever encountered her. She is definitely changed."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2019 4:41 am

Matthew looked thoughtful and replied, "And this is all because that witch was unhappy that things ended between her and the devils' king?"

He sighed sadly, wondering if there was any way to talk to the witch although it was most likely she was long gone from this world.

Ryan entered the library and bowing to him, he said,

"I apologize for the late night intrusion but something terrible's happened."

He then went on to talk about what happened when he and Lady Penelope went to help Alex and Lycoris and how Lady Penelope had been kidnapped.

Helena looked worried and squeezing Nathan's hand, she said, "Oh no.  That isn't the Lycoris I know.  It sounds like she could have killed you.  We're both lucky you're alive."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2019 4:52 am

The king nodded and Anjela looked sadly at him, quietly asking, "Is this why you asked me to kill her in your note, if I failed to get her to sacrifice her powers?"

The king nodded and replied, "Lycoris will only get worse, Anjy." He paused then after a moment of thoughtful silence, he said, 

"This is why I locked her in Nerine's body. It isn't as everyone had always known. Their mother didn't have any problems when she was pregnant with them both. I decided to merge Lycoris' soul into Nerine's body to have her sealed away from everyone, everything. I cursed Nerine to hate her so they would never have any sort of sisterly bond. Lycoris should have never been considered a life. She was only a vessel. Treating her otherwise is the mistake everyone made."

The chancellor was alarmed to hear everything from Ryan and after he was finished, he said, "You should have let me known, young man. I would have gone with you and helped. But this isn't the problem now. The captain has Lady Penelope and we have to rescue her."

Nathan squeezed Helena's hand gently and sighing, he nodded and said, 

"Yeah, she planned to kill me alright. She had this look of hatred that even I had never seen before."

He paused then said, "I had to withdraw but I didn't leave without taking anything with me."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2019 5:05 am

Matthew replied, "But surely, there could have been another way..."

He then remembered about the true love miracle and then said, "Your majesty, Lycoris did find her true love and that miracle should have happened, right?"

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yes, we have to get her back.  I'm sure she must be at that captain's place.  Do we come up with a plan or just charge in?"

Helena replied, "What do you mean?  What did you take with you?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2019 5:11 am

The king frowned slightly at Matthew and replied, "The true love miracle would have only activated itself if Lycoris willingly sacrificed her powers to the devils' world and Alex was with her. Only then her soul would be freed from that darkness inside."

Anjela quickly said, "Well then, if that's the solution, we'll have Lycoris sacrifice her powers. Alex will go with her. That will solve it, right?"

The king looked sadly at her and replied, "I wish I could say yes, but it's too late. Lycoris destroyed the generators while you two were away."

The chancellor furrowed his eyebrows and replied, "Charging in doesn't sound good to me. You remember what happened last time. It's best that we put a plan, try to break in and get Lady Penelope out without fighting head on if we can."

Nathan was silent for a moment, wondering what Helena's reaction would be, but he took a breath and said,

"I don't know if you know her but I had my soldiers take Lady Penelope. She is the shapeshifter's mother. I wasn't going to leave completely defeated."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2019 5:18 am

Matthew muttered, "Oh no...  But isn't there another way without the generators?"

Ryan nodded and replied, "Ok."

He took a seat and then asked, "Do you have any ideas how we can free Lady Penelope?"

Helena did know Lady Penelope from when she had stayed at Matthew's house and sighing sadly, she replied,

"Yes, I am familiar with her.  She's a sweet lady but why would you take her?  Because she helped Alex and Lycoris?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2019 5:30 am

The king replied sternly, "Kill her. That's the only way to end all of this. If you don't do it now while you can, you'll have no choice to but to do so later when her powers take complete hold of her mind."

Anjela was angered by her father's response and replied, "If we planned to do that, dad, we would have done so without going through the trouble of making it to the witch or talking to you. We want to save Lycoris not kill her."

The chancellor looked thoughtful for a few moments then said, "We have the shapeshifter. We can use her ability to sneak into the captain's mansion. Maybe you can accompany her, as your magic will help make it past any traps or so. I should also look into breaking through protection spells as the captain probably have a lot of these around his place."

Nathan shook his head and replied, "I have nothing against her. I know her from the time the shapeshifter used to work with me. But I had to have a bargaining chip, Helena. I know they won't hand over the girl so easily but I will have some sort of an advantage."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2019 5:36 am

Matthew looked deep in thought and replied, "If this whole problem started because of a fight between this witch and the previous devils' king, can't we just go to the source?  The witch is probably long gone but surely, there must be some way we can make peace with her.  Times are changing and people are more open-minded than they were before."

Ryan nodded and replied, "So I guess we have to wait for the shapeshifter and Matt to get back then.  She's going to be so angry with me when she finds out..."

Helena replied, "But I really doubt they'll exchange Lady Penelope for Lycoris.  I mean, last time was different because Nerine was her sister and if Lycoris was still the same as before, maybe this might work but..."

If Lycoris had indeed changed, as Nathan had described, Helena thought that there was no way his plan was going to work.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2019 5:47 am

The king looked a bit confused at Matthew and replied, "The witch is long gone, son. How would you make peace with her? Unless there is a way to reach her as you've reached me, but I don't know how much she can do from the other world."

The chancellor sighed and replied, "It's best we try to concentrate on what to do rather than blame each other for what happened. You've been at the captain's place once or twice before, right? That will help too."

Nathan sighed and replied, "I don't know. I didn't have any sort of plan but I didn't want to withdraw defeated. If Lycoris is changed and she won't care about Lady Penelope, the others will at least. I guess they will try to free her as soon as possible."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2019 5:54 am

Matthew did have an idea although it would require that he contact the witch that he and Anjela talked to.  But he did promise the witch that he wouldn't reveal anything of that sort so he shrugged and replied,

"I don't know.  If only we were able to contact her directly and get this to end."

Ryan nodded and replied, "Yes, that's right.  I can describe the layout of the captain's place.  Should we wait for the shapeshifter to return first?"

Helena replied, "Yes, that's true."

She sighed and then said, "I understand why you didn't tell me although I wish you had, even if it was just to bounce off ideas.  But it's so strange.  When I talked to Lycoris the other day, she seemed like her usual self, although a bit angry when I tried to explain the situation to her."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2019 6:09 am

The king nodded and replied, "That's why there is no other way."

Anjela looked disappointed at her dad and replied, "You speak as if killing her is so easy, dad."

The king sighed and replied, "I didn't know you were so soft-hearted, Anjy. I thought you are the strongest child I had." He paused then said, "The love miracle has another way to activate itself but I don't know much about it except that it must be through a great act to prove it. What it is, how it can be made, I have no idea about the details."

The chancellor nodded and replied, "Yes, that would be wise. Then we can work out the details of the plan."

Nathan nodded and replied, "She seemed like her usual self at the start of the fight as well but then something happened and she changed. I don't know what exactly is going on with her but she's become dangerous. Capturing her won't be easy at all."

He paused then looking apologetically at Helena, he said, "I am sorry I didn't tell you. I saw how upset you were yesterday. I didn't want to sadden you again."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2019 6:14 am

Matthew replied, "So if someone were to prove their love, like if Alex were to prove his love for Lycoris in such a way that the true love miracle would happen?"

Ryan nodded and replied, "Ok."

He took a breath and replied, "I'm sorry we didn't tell you.  Alex and Lycoris were in immediate trouble and we just didn't have time."

Helena nodded and replied, "I understand.  Listen to me, Nathan.  If Lycoris has become this dangerous, perhaps this isn't worth it."

She remembered something and then added, "Didn't Duke Collins suffer some magical damage when he tried to capture Lycoris?  I wonder if her change has anything to do with that."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 EmptyThu Sep 05, 2019 6:19 am

The king nodded and replied, "Yes, supposedly. All I know about this is that it has to be a great act of love that can be definite proof of his passion. I don't know what it is so I wouldn't depend on this and I doubt you have time to think it over. Lycoris' case will only get worse and you have to act before her mind is erased by her powers."

The chancellor nodded and replied, "It's alright. I only wish you had told me because I would have helped then perhaps Lady Penelope wouldn't have been taken like that. But we'll figure it out and free her."

Nathan looked thoughtful and replied, "It must have. The Lycoris I knew before wouldn't cast such spells or act in this way. Her powers seem to be getting stronger but also darker."

He sighed and after a moment of silence, he quietly said, "I know you want me to just let go of all of this but..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: