Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 31 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 31 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 31 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2019 6:59 am

(Oooh that's nice. I wonder why Steam region bans some games then if you would be still able to buy them elsewhere and play normally. XD)

Anjela blushed deeply at Matthew's compliment and turning her gaze away shyly, she replied,

"You mean that? I know your compliments are always genuine although I find the ones on my beauty a bit difficult to accept because I believe otherwise. Well, you know why. But if you say you mean that, I will believe you. You'll be a first."
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2019 7:15 am

(That's a good question.  I have noticed that with certain games, not just the Final Fantasy ones.  lol  Oh, would you mind checking to see if Final Fantasy VI is on Steam?  I'm curious if it is since I've yet to find any sites that sell keys for it.  XD)

Matthew nodded and replied, "I understand but you really are beautiful, Anjela.  I just look at you, all of you, and no other woman compares to you."

He gazed warmly at her, and a tiny thought occurred to him.  He wondered if Anjela was the woman he had been searching for all along but he didn't realize it.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2019 7:20 am

(Yup, it's there. XD)

Anjela blushed even deeper that her cheeks were all flushed in red. It was strange how warm she felt at Matthew's compliments, how she was ready to accept and believe them. No, she even wanted to believe them, to know that he admired her so.

She smiled softly at him, touched by his words, and warmly replied, "If you believe that, I want nothing else. Thank you, Matt. You don't know much this means to me. No, you don't know how much you mean to me."

She gazed warmly back at him, feeling a strange warmness and happiness.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2019 7:34 am

(Ahh ok, thanks.  Hmm, I haven't seen it on Steam key sites so far but I'll keep checking.  According to some, VI is the best although I guess it depends on preferences.  XD)

Matthew blushed warmly upon hearing Anjela's words and he happily replied,

"And you mean so much to me, Anjela.  Thank you for being you, for being a part of my life."

He gazed into her eyes, just enjoying this warm, happy feeling.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2019 7:40 am

(Check this link out: Here. It's at a sale too. XD)

Anjela gazed back into Matthew's eyes and it was like she was entranced by the warmth she felt for a few moments. For a moment, she just imagined what it would have been like if she let go of what she sought, decided to actually stay in Devenshire and be with him. The idea of staying with him appealed to her. It was as though she just yearned for his presence...

But she quickly snapped out of those thoughts. She smiled almost shyly and replied,

"And thanks for being a part of my life too, Matt. Like I said, you're the best thing that happened to me in a very long time. Thank you for every wonderful moment we spent together."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2019 7:43 am

(Ahh ok, just did although the site says that it won't activate in my country.  But it's ok.  ^^)

Matthew happily replied, "And thank you, too, Anjela.  My life is all the better because you've been a part of it."

He reached out to gently hold Anjela's hands.

(I should get off and go to sleep now so I get plenty of rest and all.  Hopefully, I'll be way better tomorrow and I'll post again tomorrow, too.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2019 3:37 pm

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Anjela blushed slightly but she smiled warmly at Matthew. For a moment, she seemed to forget everything and care about nothing but Matthew's presence, wanting this moment to last forever. 

She gazed down at her feet and still smiling, she said, "You flatter me when you say that. I've only brought trouble and unrest ever since I showed up in your life, you know. You were only once called to see a patient with a deteriorating heart condition and heh, I don't think your life had calmed down since then."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2019 5:40 pm

Matthew chuckled and replied, "Yes, that's true but I'm happy I was called on to help you.  I'm happy I was able to save you.  Heh, I guess I've done so a few times now."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2019 5:55 pm

Anjela chuckled softly then gazing warmly at Matthew, she replied,

"That's right. I am forever in your debt, Matt. You've saved my life more than once now. I owe you my own life although I would gladly put my life before yours in any case anyways. "

She smiled softly at him.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2019 7:32 pm

Matthew blushed and almost in a whisper, he replied,

"You're worth saving every time."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2019 12:31 am

Although Matthew talked in almost a whisper, Anjela could hear his words and she blushed. For some reason, they touched her heart so and she felt almost happy to hear them from Matthew and no one else.

Snapping herself out of those thoughts, she smiled and said, "I'm lucky to have known you, Matt. Thank you for everything, and thank you for believing in me so, seeing the good in me."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2019 12:38 am

Matthew warmly replied, "You're a wonderful woman, Anjela.  The most wonderful, special woman and I'm so happy that you've been a part of my life."

He approached her and wrapped his arms around her in a hug.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2019 12:56 am

Anjela blushed deeper and returned the hug warmly. She softly replied,

"And you've been the most wonderful part of my life. You don't know how much that means to me, to find someone to believe in me and look past the shell I've built around myself. Thank you, Matt. You're the best."

She broke the hug and gazing gently into his eyes, she touched his cheeks fondly.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2019 1:15 am

Matthew blushed warmly as Anjela touched his cheeks and his hands reached out to caress hers.  He couldn't help but wonder what it would be like, to have a life with Anjela.  He felt that it would be happy and wonderful, and they would just enjoy each other's company.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2019 3:07 am

(Btw, check this link if you haven't found a steam key for Final Fantasy VI yet. It's supposedly region-free so it should work. ^^)

Anjela blushed even deeper that her cheeks had become quite rosy. For a passing second, she too imagined if she just decided to let go and start a life in Devenshire, one that would have Matthew in it. She would be happy and at peace, and as long as she had him, she didn't want anything else. Her mind wandered further, if maybe she could even start a family, too, the one she had always dreamed of now that it was possible, with him...

But she snapped out of her thoughts as she realized how far her mind had taken her, and her gaze showed slight sadness.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2019 3:27 am

(Thanks.  One of my Steam friends ended up gifting the game to me so it's all good but I checked out the site and there's a pretty good sale on another Final Fantasy game so I'll think it over.  ^^)

Matthew noticed the sad look on Anjela's face and it was as though he could read her mind, know what she was thinking.  He wanted to implore to her that she could have a normal life, if only she could let go of revenge.  But instead of voicing his thoughts, he said,

"So, umm, we should probably check out now if you're ready."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2019 3:34 am

(Ok, coolies. ^^)

Anjela quickly nodded and letting go of Matthew, she said, "Umm yes, you're right. I'm ready."

She summoned her cloak on herself and secured her hood on her head, and after taking a deep breath, she waited for Matthew to lead the way out. She was glad her hood covered her face now, as there was still certain sadness that didn't leave her and it showed.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2019 4:11 am

Matthew reached out to hold Anjela's hand and then led the way out of the room, giving it one more look before he left, heading downstairs to the front desk so he could take care of the bill.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2019 4:20 am

Anjela followed Matthew downstairs as she held his hand and as he went to the front desk to take care of the bill. She couldn't help but feel a special connection with Matthew, something more than just friendship, and she didn't know how to think about that. But she tried to push away those thoughts, to focus on the matters at hand and not let herself be distracted by those feelings she felt.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2019 4:27 am

Matthew and Anjela soon reached downstairs and to the front desk.  A different inn staff greeted them but all the same, he bowed and said,

"Good morning.  Did you both have a pleasant stay?"

Matthew smiled and replied, "Thank you.  Yes, we did.  We'd like to check out, please."

The man nodded and replied, "Of course, sir.  Please sign here and this is the payment."

Matthew nodded and signed the necessary form and took care of the payment.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2019 4:30 am

Anjela waited patiently as Matthew took care of the payment and paperwork and such. She sighed inwardly as she knew they would have to return to Ryan's house and she'd have to bear Lisianthus' presence, but at least they had a direction to follow to help Lycoris out and they would just need to focus on that.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2019 4:35 am

Once Matthew finished taking care of the payment and he had returned their room keys, the man smiled and replied, "Thank you for your stay."

He bowed respectfully to the couple.  Matthew then turned to Anjela and said,

"We should probably head back."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2019 4:46 am

Anjela nodded and replied, "Yeah, mom is probably worried by now and you should get the chance to talk to the witch too."

She held Matthew's hand and waited for him to lead the way out of the inn, then out of town and back towards Ryan's place.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2019 4:55 am

Matthew nodded and holding onto Anjela's hand, he led the way out of the inn and then outside to town where the people were out and about, going to work and such.  He preferred to take his time getting back, feeling like there wasn't a need to rush.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2019 4:59 am

As they walked back, Anjela observed the town and the people, watching them as they went out and about. She smiled a bit to herself and commented,

"This town is so different at night. It's rather busy and lively now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: