Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 17 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 17 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 01, 2019 5:35 am

Anjela returned the hug tightly, letting Matthew's warmth engulf and soothe her. It was as though his arms were her safe haven, a place she could break down into and not have to keep up a strong face when she was breaking inside. She wanted the hug to go as long as possible, feeling comforted and warm in Matthew's arms.

Nathan was silent for a moment then calmly replied, 

I see. Alright then; remember that I gave you the choice.

He told his soldiers to prepare, as a fight was about to start.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 01, 2019 5:43 am

Matthew continued to hold onto Anjela, wanting the hug to last for as long as possible, too.  He deeply cared about her and he had a feeling that Anjela really needed this warmth, for someone to hold her like this.

Alex turned to Lycoris and said, "That captain and his soldiers are going to attack.  We have to be ready to defend ourselves and attack back.  I'll cast a protective shield around us, but if you don't want to use your magic, let me know and I'll fight for both of us."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 01, 2019 5:49 am

Anjela continued to hold onto Matthew for a little longer, feeling his warmth soothe her. The hug eventually had to be broken, and smiling softly at Matthew, she quietly said,

"Thanks. I-I don't feel comfortable enough around anyone to even make such a request, you know. But I know you're always here for me."

Lycoris replied shakily, "I-I am worried my magic gets out of control again but I can't let you fight on your own. That captain is powerful and he-he's got support too. I have to help you."

Meanwhile, Nathan took a breath and thought to himself,

I'm sorry, Helena. I didn't want to fight but they aren't giving me a choice.

He cast the protective spell on himself and on his soldiers, then prepared to blast through the front door.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 01, 2019 6:02 am

Matthew returned Anjela's smile and nodding, he replied,

"That's right.  I'll always be here for you and I'll be happy to hug you whenever you wish or even if I just feel like it.  I hope that won't be too forward of me."

He chuckled a bit.

Alex nodded and replied, "Ok, my angel.  Then we'll fight together.  I won't let the captain near you, no matter what."

He and Lycoris got up and Alex cast a strong, protective shield around the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 01, 2019 6:10 am

Anjela chuckled a bit in return then smiling softly at Matthew, she said, 

"I'd welcome it anytime.  Thank you, Matt. Thank you for a lot of things."

She gazed at him with a serene, grateful smile on her face.

Lycoris prepared herself for the fight, ready to do whatever it took to keep them safe. She could hear the voices starting to surface in her mind again but she had to put them to the back of her head now if she wanted to hold up.

Nathan cast a powerful spell, blasting through the front door. He entered the house, followed by a couple of his soldiers. He saw the couple and sighing, he frowned and said,

"You could have made this a lot easier if you had just come along, you know."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 01, 2019 6:30 am

Matthew returned Anjela's smile with a warm, happy one of his own and he replied, "Anytime, Anjela.  I'll always be here for you."

He reached out to hold her hand.

Alex frowned back and replied, "Yeah, like I'd just hand over my angel to you so you can kill her?  That is not happening."

He readied himself, prepared to do whatever it takes to protect Lycoris.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 01, 2019 6:35 am

Anjela held Matthew's hand and she couldn't help blushing slightly, a warm, fuzzy feeling growing inside her. It was as though she was ready to stay like this forever, for Matthew's company made her happy and serene inside.

She turned to the sky and observing the moon, she smiled a bit and said, "You have one moon in the human world but it's still quite beautiful."

Nathan sighed and replied, "I won't kill her. I'll just take her powers. Nothing of what happens afterward would be my fault."

Lycoris angrily replied, "Taking my powers necessarily kills me and you know that. Stop pretending to be so kind, you murderer. We-we'll make you pay for everything you did."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 01, 2019 6:44 am

Matthew smiled and replied, "Yup, I think it is, too.  You know, I had no idea that other worlds had more than one moon.  It's quite fascinating."

Alex replied, "That's right.  Taking my angel's powers would mean killing her and I won't let that happen.  We'll give you a chance to back away.  You really don't want to get us angry and you've seen what my angel can do.  It would be best not to provoke her."

(Sorry if my posts are slow btw.  I'm gaming and chatting at the same time.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 01, 2019 6:49 am

(No problem. ^^)

Anjela nodded and replied, "Yup, the gods' world has a couple while the devils' world has three. But you know, I think the human world's moon shines as brightly. It must be quite the strong one."

Nathan frowned and said, "Yeah, I've seen what she can do and I am quite ready for it."

He summoned a couple of dark magic balls in his hands, prepared to do whatever it took to take Lycoris away. Lycoris did the same, preparing to fight back.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 01, 2019 6:56 am

(Thanks.  ^^)

Matthew grinned and replied, "Hmm, yeah, I think you're right.  And the stars surrounding the moon are like its companions, aren't they?"

Alex kept up the protective shield surrounding Lycoris and himself and sighing, he said,

"I don't want our place getting destroyed because of your greed.  You could at least have the decency to have this fight in an open field or something."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 01, 2019 6:59 am

Anjela smiled at the thought and nodding, she said, "That's a nice way of putting it. In the gods' world, people believe that the two moons are actually a couple, and the stars are their children. So that's a similar way of putting it?"

Nathan raised an eyebrow and replied, 

"The queen didn't even think of that when she attacked my mansion with her troops. Plus, an open field gives you a chance to run away, doesn't it? If you don't want your place getting destroyed, come along nice and easy and there won't be any need to fight in the first place."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 01, 2019 7:20 am

Matthew nodded happily and replied, "Yup, that's true.  So how do we make a comparison for the three moons in the devils' world?  Like three older siblings and lots of younger siblings surrounding them?"

He smiled at the thought.

Alex replied, "You have no honor, do you?  And for the record, we had no idea Sia would act like that."

He sighed, wondering why they couldn't resolve this problem with a simple game of rock-paper-scissors.

(Ok, I couldn't help putting a bit of humor there.  lol)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 01, 2019 7:24 am

Anjela smiled amusingly at the thought and chuckling a bit, she replied, 

"That's a lovely way of putting it. It sounds beautiful."

She felt light and despite how troubled and down she had felt earlier, she felt cheered up when she had Matthew for company.

(lol I can just imagine Nathan and Alex doing that to resolve this dispute. XD)

Nathan raised an eyebrow and replied, "Yeah, right, and I'll believe that. Whatever. I have no honor if that's what you're going to call it. Or are you just afraid that I will defeat you so you want a chance to run away?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 01, 2019 7:32 am

Matthew grinned and he looked up at the sky.  He commented,

"You know, it's amazing how different our worlds are but yet, they're similar at the same time.  I don't know if that makes any sense but yeah."

(lol  XD  With my students, they usually just resolve disputes with rock-paper-scissors.  XD)

Alex groaned and replied, "This is my family's vacation home and if we fight here, it's going to get destroyed.  Look, can we at least fight outside?  Not here?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 01, 2019 7:39 am

Anjela chuckled a bit more and replied, "Yeah, it makes sense in a way."

She laid her head back and smiling softly, she continued to gaze at the stars and said, "Wouldn't it be nice if one had no worries and would just gaze at the sky like this every night? It's very relaxing."

(I see. XD)

Nathan groaned impatiently and replied, "I'd worry more about your and the girl's safety, you know. But fine. I'll have the decency to take our fight outside but if you even try to pull any tricks or even think of running away, you can only blame yourselves for what I would do."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 01, 2019 7:48 am

Matthew nodded happily and replied, "Yup, I totally agree there.  It's just so peaceful and relaxing, gazing up at the moon and the stars like this."

Alex couldn't help but roll his eyes and replied, "Fine.  Lead the way then."

He waited for Nathan to lead the way out so he and Lycoris would follow.  Alex was genuinely not going to pull any tricks, and he couldn't come up with any, at any rate.

(Getting sleepy so I'll get off for the night now but I'll post again tomorrow.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 01, 2019 2:26 pm

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Anjela nodded with a soft smile, and as she was still holding Matthew's hand, she squeezed it gently and said,

"I think it has to do with the company too. I like it when you're around, Matt. It is just as relaxing as gazing at the stars."

Nathan led the way carefully out of the house, making sure not to let his guard down in case Alex or Lycoris tried to pull off anything funny. His soldiers kept their eyes on them as well.

Lycoris squeezed Alex's hand gently, partly for strength but also because she wondered if Alex really had a plan or they were just moving to their battlefield.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 01, 2019 5:26 pm

Matthew smiled fondly at Anjela and replied, "I enjoy your company, too.  It's very relaxing being here with you like this."

Alex held onto Lycoris' hand and followed Nathan as they left the house.  He initiated a limited telepathy with just Lycoris and said,

I really don't want our place getting destroyed but I'll try to figure out a way for us to escape.  But it looks like we'll have to fight for now.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 01, 2019 5:54 pm

Anjela smiled back fondly at Matthew then turned her gaze back at the stars, feeling calmer and more at peace than how she felt earlier. 

Lycoris nodded silently to Alex in understanding, preparing herself for the upcoming battle. Her eyes were starting to glow in purple but she was still having control over her powers.

Nathan led the couple to outside, a fair distance away from the house, but kept his soldiers around them to prevent Alex and Lycoris from escaping. Turning to them, he said, 

"Here we are. Now will you fight, come with me or come up with another excuse?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 01, 2019 7:07 pm

Matthew turned his gaze back at the stars, feeling happy and at peace in Anjela's company.  He thought about what it would be like to have a life with her, as the witch and Lady Penelope hinted that they could be together.  But he quickly shook away the thought, as he knew that Anjela still had strong ties with Dmitri.

Alex readied a couple of fireballs in his hands as well as kept up the protective shield around Lycoris and himself and replied,

"Oh we'll fight and we'll teach you to come here and try to disturb our peace and happiness."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2019 12:59 am

Anjela continued gazing at the stars although she would occasionally glance at Matthew and give him a small smile. She thought it was strange, how her mood changed and her heart felt more at peace just because Matthew joined her. He had become the only one she could trust and depend on, the one who'd have her back anytime. Just his company made her a lot calmer, stronger.

A thought couldn't help but cross her mind,

In another time, in other circumstances...I think I would have loved to be the one for you, Matt. 

Nathan smirked and as he summoned a couple of dark magic balls in his hands, he said, 

"Heh, you grew up, boy. You are not as weak as you were before but we'll see about that."

He marched at them, firing the dark magic balls in their direction.

(I have the day off today so I'll be able to post as usual. ^^)
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2019 1:15 am

(Ahh ok, coolies.  ^^)

Matthew looked back at Anjela and thought to himself,

She truly is wonderful.  Any man would be lucky to have her.

Alex turned to Lycoris and said,

"He's firing dark energy balls at us but I can deflect them."

He then threw his fire balls at Nathan's dark energy balls, moving them away.  He knew he'd have to depend on Anjela's training if he wanted to survive this fight.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2019 2:47 am

Anjela noticed Matthew looking at her and she smiled a bit at him. Wanting to distract herself from the fuzzy thoughts starting to fill her mind, she looked at him and said,

"You know, I am starting to feel a bit hungry now. I don't want to go back just yet though. Will there be any open restaurants or diners this late?"

Lycoris kept her guard up although she hadn't cast anything yet although she kept track of Nathan's location using her magic. 

Nathan groaned as Alex deflected his dark magic balls, but immediately, he cast another powerful spell, summoning dark magic strands to wrap themselves around Alex's body and bind him.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2019 3:15 am

Matthew nodded happily and replied, "Yup, there are usually a couple of places open this late.  Are you in the mood for anything in particular or would a general restaurant do?"

Alex observed the dark magic strands trying to bind him and he cast a spell, radiating a fire shield around himself to burn off the strands.

(Well, I'm actually making this up but I hope it's ok.  lol)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2019 3:38 am

Anjela shook her head and replied, "Nothing in particular. Anything will do as long as it tastes nice. Heh, yeah, and nothing that's got to do with fish, you know."

She chuckled a bit.

(Yup, that's fine. XD)

Nathan observed as Alex's fire shield burned off the strands but he went ahead and summoned a dark magic shield around him, tightening itself on him. Meanwhile, Lycoris decided that she wouldn't just keep standing like that, and feeling the danger on Alex, she summoned a couple of dark magic waves and fired it at Nathan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: