Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 16 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 16 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptySat Aug 31, 2019 6:59 am

Matthew chuckled and replied, "Then I guess I'll just need to stay with you more.  I'm certain that you're the only cure to my addiction."

He gazed on happily at Anjela.

Helena finished eating up as well and shaking her head, she replied, "I'll be fine.  We'll stay out of the way while you take care of your work, my Nathan."

It didn't occur to her that Nathan would go after Lycoris again, so her mind and heart were at ease.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptySat Aug 31, 2019 7:03 am

Anjela smiled warmly at Matthew and replied, "Heh, I might be actually getting addicted too, so if that's the case, I'll stay around you as well because you'd be my cure."

She looked quite calm and comfortable, which she didn't feel around anyone else.

Nathan nodded then getting up, he went over to Helena's side and kissing her forehead, he said, 

"I won't be long. I'll see you later in our bedroom tonight, ok?"
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptySat Aug 31, 2019 7:14 am

Matthew smiled at Anjela, feeling comfortable and at ease in her presence.

Helena nodded happily and replied, "Ok, my Nathan.  I hope your work goes well.  We'll be waiting for you."

She got up as well and picked up Romeo and Mindy in her arms, deciding to take them to their room to spend their company.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptySat Aug 31, 2019 7:19 am

Anjela smiled back at Matthew then turned her gaze to the park around them. It was completely dark by now and nearly no one was around, but Anjela was grateful for that as she could stay without her hood on.

Without turning to Matthew, she quietly said, "I am sorry for my reaction earlier. I can only imagine how disappointed you must have felt."

After Helena left, Nathan took a breath and headed to the barracks to prepare to take some soldiers along. He didn't like that he had to hide something from Helena but there was no helping it. He didn't want to sadden her further.

So he headed to the barracks to prepare a group of soldiers, preparing to go to the human world.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptySat Aug 31, 2019 7:23 am

Matthew replied, "It ok.  I mean, I wasn't expecting that you'd jump up with joy or anything.  I really was only thinking about your happiness.  I saw how much pain you've been through."

Meanwhile, Helena took Romeo, Fiona, and Mindy upstairs, unaware of what Nathan's work would entail.  She was happy to be spending the evening with the three of them, looking forward to the happiness and peace.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptySat Aug 31, 2019 7:30 am

Anjela smiled a little and looking gratefully at Matthew, she said, 

"Your thoughtfulness is what makes me feel bad about this. You were only thinking about my happiness but I-I am having a bit of trouble accepting things. It's like...you know, realizing that there are two things I really want but I can't have both. It's either this or that. But I guess I am not changing anything. I have to put aside what I desire."

She had a sad look on her face but she turned away to hide it, as she obviously meant that she was still going after Lisianthus.

Nathan assembled a group of his soldiers then once they were all ready, he summoned the portal to the human world, ready to head where Lycoris and Alex were.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptySat Aug 31, 2019 7:32 am

Matthew had guesses as much but not wanting to push his thoughts on it, he replied,

"I understand.  You know, no matter what you want to do, I hope you know that there are people out there who do genuinely want to help you.  I mean, I do, which is why I asked the witch to heal you.  I didn't want anything for myself."

Helena and the pets had reached their room and there, Helena happily played with them, unaware of the danger that Alex and Lycoris were about to face.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptySat Aug 31, 2019 7:39 am

Anjela quickly turned to Matthew and smiling sadly at him, she said, 

"I know. You've proved me that much now. I have no doubt that you genuinely care about me, Matt, and I am very sorry that I won't make use of how you healed me. But you know, you healed another part of me with your kindness. I've almost come to believe that I'll never be cared for by anyone other than my mom, that I've become a terrible person, an outcast. But you changed that and I am very grateful, Matt. I wish I could repay your kindness somehow."

Nathan and his soldiers soon arrived at the human world not too far from the countryside where Alex and Lycoris were. He used his talisman to track Lycoris' powers and indeed, a faint purple light started to lead them to their direction. Nathan hoped that he wouldn't have to resort to violence and that Lycoris would be cooperative.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptySat Aug 31, 2019 7:51 am

Matthew replied, "You don't need to repay me.  I didn't do what I did to get something back.  I really, genuinely wanted to help you.  You're my friend and I care about you and I always will."

Meanwhile, Alex and Lycoris continued to enjoy each other's company, unaware of Nathan and the danger he would present to them.  Alex hoped that they would just have some peace, especially after all the excitement that happened earlier in the day.

(Getting sleepy so I should get off now but I'll post again before I go out and all.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptySat Aug 31, 2019 8:22 am

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Anjela smiled a little and nodding, she said, "I am sure. Thank you, Matt. Hearing that calms my heart a lot."

She turned her gaze away then said, "I wish you had asked for something for yourself though. You deserve it, too. You should be a little more selfish sometimes and don't say that there isn't anything you want."

Nathan and his soldiers followed the trail of light that the talisman created, until they finally made it at Alex's vacation home. Nathan smirked a bit to himself, thinking that this was an ideal spot, secluded and isolated from everyone else. Preparing to make his move, he started by summoning a powerful but invisible energy shield around the house, to trap the couple so they wouldn't try to get away. It was a reinforced shield as well so Lycoris wouldn't be able to teleport outside.

Meanwhile, Lycoris was enjoying Alex's company and love although she was starting to feel that something was wrong. Furrowing her eyebrows, she shakily said,

"Alex, something isn't right. There-there is someone there."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptySat Aug 31, 2019 5:41 pm

Matthew replied, "Well, there is something I wish but I wouldn't have asked the witch to help me with it.  It'd be something I'd have to do on my own.  I think you may have a good guess as to what it is."

Alex felt that something was off, too, and furrowing his eyebrows, he replied, "Yeah, I-I feel it, too.  It feels like the same threat as yesterday.  W-we need to get out of here."

He sighed sadly, as their moment of peace was over.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptySat Aug 31, 2019 6:08 pm

Anjela nodded and after a moment of silence, she replied, 

"Yeah, I can guess. It's finding your true love, isn't it? I can understand not wanting to ask the witch for that."

For some reason, the thought of Matthew falling love with another woman didn't appeal much to her, but she quickly pushed the thought aside.

Lycoris nodded sadly and replied, "I-I am sorry. It's my fault. But yes, we-we need to leave quickly but I don't think walking through the front door is a good idea."

Meanwhile, Nathan slowly approached the entrance of the house although he kept his soldiers outside but on guard. Telepathically, he sent a message to both Alex and Lycoris at the same time,

You're cornered so I wouldn't suggest trying to run away. But how about we talk first before starting off a fight immediately?
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptySat Aug 31, 2019 7:01 pm

Matthew nodded and replied, "Yup, that's right.  It would have felt weird and easy asking the witch for help with that."

He smiled a bit sadly at Anjela.

Alex inwardly groaned but seeing that perhaps talking to Nathan might end up slightly delaying him and his soldiers from entering, he replied,

Ok, we can talk but you have to stay outside the house.  We can talk like this.

He squeezed Lycoris' hand, silently trying to tell her that he would protect her, no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptySat Aug 31, 2019 7:11 pm

Anjela looked a bit sadly back at Matthew, and she gently replied,

"You'll find your girl one day. Just because you had one bad experience doesn't mean that's the end. And any woman would be more than lucky to have you, Matt. Believe me on that."

She smiled gently at him.

Nathan frowned to himself, not liking the idea much but seeing how this seemed like the only way, he replied,

Alright although I hope you aren't trying to pull any tricks. These anger me very much and believe me, you wouldn't want to anger me.

He ordered his soldiers to surround the house. Lycoris could hear the conversation and she squeezed Alex's hand back, feeling scared.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptySun Sep 01, 2019 3:35 am

(Back and free from work now.  ^^)

Matthew smiled at Anjela and replied, "Thanks, Anjela.  That's very kind of you.  I know that Lycoris wasn't the one for me."

He gazed on at Anjela, wondering if she might be the one although he wasn't sure of his feelings for her.

Alex gently squeezed back Lycoris' hand and he replied,

Fine.  As you said, you have our place surrounded but my angel is scared, so I just want you to keep your distance for her sake.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptySun Sep 01, 2019 3:49 am

(Welcome back. ^^)

Anjela smiled softly at Matthew and gazed at him for a few moments before turning her head away again. She observed how quiet the park had become and smiling a bit, she said, 

"Your town gets quiet very quickly. It was quite lively here when I came by earlier."

Nathan replied,

Very well. I'll be right to the point-I want the girl to hand over herself. I won't harm her, but as I am sure you know, I want her powers. These powers have harmed enough people already and if she can't control them, she doesn't deserve them.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptySun Sep 01, 2019 4:16 am

(Thanks.  ^^)

Matthew nodded and replied, "Yes, that's right.  People have gone home and are probably having dinner.  It's quite a small town.  Maybe it's a little boring?"

He looked a bit teasingly at Anjela.

Alex replied,

You really think I'm just going to hand over my angel like that?  And for the record, her powers have only harmed people because she was threatened.  That isn't her fault.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptySun Sep 01, 2019 4:22 am

Anjela chuckled a bit and shaking her head, she replied, 

"Hey, I don't mind quiet. It is nothing like Cephiron but I appreciate the change of pace. It's a lot more peaceful like this. And heh, it's like we have the whole park to ourselves."

Nathan frowned and replied,

If this is how she behaves now when she feels threatened, I can't guarantee how things will turn later. And yes, you'll hand her over if you don't want to fight me-a fight you're bound to lose.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptySun Sep 01, 2019 4:26 am

Matthew chuckled and replied, "Yes, that's true.  This place is usually filled with children in the afternoon but of course, there's no one here now."

He looked up at the sky, admiring how beautiful the stars and moon shone.

Alex frowned and replied,

I'd rather fight you than hand my angel over for you to kill her because that's exactly what you'll do.  Haven't you done enough killing already?  Or did you forget that you were responsible for taking my darling away?
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptySun Sep 01, 2019 4:31 am

Anjela looked at the sky as well although there was a sad look in her eyes. She nodded and replied quietly,

"Yeah, it was still lively with children when I came by earlier although they are probably all home now."

Nathan frowned and biting his lower lips, he replied,

That was a mistake. I never planned to kill your wife, nor even harm her. But that queen decided to make a fight at my place all of a sudden and of course there would be casualties. I had no reason to kill her; you were planning to hand over her sister, weren't you? I was to keep my part of the deal.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptySun Sep 01, 2019 4:43 am

Matthew looked on sadly at Anjela and replied, "You really like children, don't you?"

He could tell that Anjela did want the chance to have kids again although that would mean that she'd have to let go of her revenge against Lisianthus.

Alex replied,

Well, we'll never know now, will we?  I have no reason to hand over my angel to you.  She's innocent and as long as we're left alone in peace, I'll help her manage her powers.  And others are looking into a way to help her, too.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptySun Sep 01, 2019 4:49 am

Anjela smiled wistfully and nodding, she quietly said, "I do. They fill up any place with happiness and joy, don't they?"

She took a breath then sadly added, "I was watching a couple of kids playing around earlier. You know, if my daughter had lived, she would have been at an age now when I would be able to watch her play around too."

Nathan frowned and his patience starting to run out, he replied,

You're giving me no choice but to have to resort to violence. I don't want to hurt anyone; I just want those powers. I'll take them and you can have the girl back.

Lycoris was silent and let Alex do the talking but she was only getting more and more upset.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptySun Sep 01, 2019 5:00 am

Matthew nodded and quietly replied, "I'm sorry about your daughter.  I'm sure she would have been a very lovely girl, just like you."

He smiled softly at Anjela.

Alex frowned and turning to Lycoris, he quietly asked, "What do you think we should do, angel?  This man is quite persistent but I'm certainly not going to hand him over to you."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptySun Sep 01, 2019 5:20 am

Anjela blushed a bit but she smiled back at Matthew's compliment. She was silent for a moment then looking sadly at Matthew, she quietly said,

"Can-can I ask you a favor? Can you hug me?"

She desperately needed comfort and Matthew was the only she didn't mind being vulnerable around.

Lycoris frowned a little and upset, she said, "We-we'll fight him if we have no choice to. If we can't run away, I-I'll face him. I won't let him hurt any of us and maybe-maybe it's around time he paid for what he did to Nerine..."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 EmptySun Sep 01, 2019 5:25 am

Matthew smiled and nodding happily, he approached Anjela and wrapped his arms around her in a hug.  It felt wonderful and warm to do so, and Matthew felt this happy feeling growing inside him.

Alex nodded and replied, "You're right, my angel.  I'll give him our answer."

He replied to Nathan,

I'm not handing my angel over to you.  You'll kill her and I won't let you kill anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: