Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 30 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2019 4:33 am

Matthew replied, "I am surprised about that.  Does the gods' world have pancakes?  If so, waffles aren't so different from them.  The batter is just thicker and you just need a waffle iron to make them."

He took a sip of his coffee, let the hot drink soothe him.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2019 4:38 am

Anjela nodded and replied, "Yeah, we have pancakes. Maybe it's that we don't have a waffle iron? Or maybe it's that not many gods come to the human world so they didn't pick this up from here. But they are delicious anyways."

She continued eating her waffles, occasionally sipping her coffee.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2019 4:40 am

Matthew nodded and replied, "I see.  It would be wonderful if our worlds would share information like this.  I've tried really delicious food in the gods' world that isn't available here."

He smiled and continued to eat his pancakes.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2019 5:04 am

Anjela smiled and nodding, she said,

"Yeah. I think the obstacle is though, that not all gods can come to the human world. Something about the portal being too powerful to contain them. Only royalty, soldiers and a few exceptions can make it. But if more humans go to the gods' world, that would do."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2019 5:06 am

Matthew looked thoughtful and replied, "Oh really?  So humans can easily pass through the portal but only certain gods can pass through it?  I wonder why that is."

He looked deep in thought over it.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2019 5:11 am

Anjela replied, "As I said, it's something about the portal being too powerful that gods' bodies can't take it. Well, even I find that strange, as gods' are supposedly more powerful than humans, at least theoretically. But there are exceptions. I guess my mom would count as one, as she isn't royalty although I know she was nobility before."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2019 5:20 am

Matthew replied, "Hmm, I see.  I'd love to explore this sometime.  There must be some medical reason for it.  Maybe if I found the answer, more gods could go through the portal so it wouldn't only be royalty, nobility, and some exceptions."

(A bit random but what's the earliest Final Fantasy game you can see on Steam?  Some of the early ones are region banned where I am for I don't know what reason, so I'm curious.  XD)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2019 5:24 am

(Ahh I checked and the earliest I can see is Final Fantasy III. XD)

Anjela couldn't help but smile fondly at Matthew and replied,

"I can't help but admire how you are always willing to help out others and look for answers in your field. I guess that's what makes you such a good doctor. So are you well-known only around Devenshire, or do patients come to you from other parts of the world?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2019 5:27 am

(Ahh ok.  The earliest one that's viewable for me is VII, so yeah, the earlier ones are region banned for some weird reason although I can get ones as early as V on humble bundle if I really want them.  I asked since I noticed a few Final Fantasy games on sale now, so I was thinking of getting X.  XD)

Matthew replied, "At the moment, it's just around here although I do get called by the king and queen on occasion to help treat their soldiers or nobles if the royal doctor there is stumped on how to treat them.  It happens from time to time."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2019 5:31 am

(I see. XD I am not really into RPG games and the graphics don't encourage me very much. XD)

Anjela nodded and replied, "I see. But I think your talent should reach out to more people, you know. You're one of a kind in your field, so it's not fair to have your skills be limited only to Devenshire, you know. You should travel and go out more."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2019 5:38 am

(I see.  Yeah, I can understand although I'm trying to be more open to more games and such since I have this gaming laptop that can handle them, unless the game happens to not work like the game I mentioned yesterday.  lol)

Matthew looked thoughtful and replied, "Perhaps.  I do travel to other cities and attend medical conferences and share my knowledge.  Perhaps I should do that more?  I'd also like to go to the gods' world again and pass on my skills to the healers there.  I think they could even be better in their field if they had some medical knowledge."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2019 5:42 am

(I see. I understand. XD)

Anjela smiled and nodding, she said, "That would help."

She looked thoughtful, then smiling a bit more, she said, "I can help too. I can help you get into the magic academy of the gods' world. Healing magic has its own department there, and maybe you can help get more medicine into the knowledge of students and such. My mom has quite the connections there so she can help you get in easily, and you'll spread your knowledge to others."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2019 5:49 am

Matthew smiled and replied, "That's a wonderful idea.  I'd like that very much."

He continued to eat his breakfast, enjoying Anjela's company and the conversation they were having.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2019 5:51 am

Anjela nodded and replied, "I'll give mom an idea. Once things are down with Lycoris, she can help you with that."

She smiled at him a bit and continued eating as well as sipping her coffee, soon finishing up.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2019 6:00 am

Matthew nodded and replied, "Thanks, Anjela.  I'd really appreciate that."

He soon finished up his pancakes and coffee, feeling full.  He then commented, "That was good.  I couldn't eat any more."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2019 6:01 am

Anjela nodded and replied, "Yup, it was very delicious. I couldn't eat more either. Heh, and you wanted us to order the whole menu."

She chuckled a bit then said, "I guess we should wash up and get ready. We need to get back."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2019 6:12 am

Matthew nodded and replied, "Yes, that's true.  Do you want to wash up and get ready first?  I can take care of the clean up and put the tray outside for one of the staff to take later."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2019 6:13 am

Anjela shook her head and replied, "That's fine. I'll take care of the cleanup. You can wash up and get ready meanwhile."

She got up and started collecting the empty dishes and plates.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2019 6:23 am

As Anjela had already started the clean up, Matthew thought it best not to interfere, so he got up, took his clothes, and went into the bathroom to wash up, get dressed, and get ready for the day.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2019 6:30 am

Anjela finished collecting the empty dishes and plates and gathered them all in the tray. Then briefly summoning her hood, she took the tray to outside the room, placing it near the door. She then closed the door, unveiled herself and got her clothes, waiting for Matthew to finish using the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2019 6:36 am

Matthew quickly washed up and then got dressed back in his clothes.  Then he combed his hair and once he was done, he left the bathroom.  Approaching Anjela, he happily said,

"I'm all done and I see that the table is all clean, too."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2019 6:40 am

Anjela smiled at Matthew and said, "Yup, clean up all finished. I'll go wash up and get ready too then. And you look handsome, as always."

She winked at him then taking her clothes, she entered the bathroom to get ready for the day.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2019 6:42 am

Matthew blushed hearing Anjela's comment and as Anjela was getting ready in the bathroom, he put away his pajamas in the closet and then took a seat in an armchair, resting for a bit.  The time he spent with Anjela was wonderful and he just loved every moment of it.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2019 6:52 am

Anjela took a quick shower and then changed back into her clothes. She brushed her hair beautifully down her shoulders, braiding a few strands to the side. Once she thought she looked presentable, she went out of the bathroom and as she put away her pajama dress, she said,

"All done as well."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2019 6:55 am

Matthew smiled warmly as he gazed at Anjela and replied, "You look breathtaking, Anjela.  I truly am lucky to have such a beautiful woman with me."

(Just now, I checked out this other site that has Final Fantasy III on sale, so I wanted to see if I could buy it and it turns out that I was able to.  It came as quite a surprise.  Surprised)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: