Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 29 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 29 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 29 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Romance RP - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2019 5:54 am

(Aww I understand. At least you have holidays upcoming, right? So you'll get a chance to relax at home for a day or two. I know you'll still have VN editing work but at least you can cool off at home a little. I hope things work out and you get a chance to relax and all. ^^)

Anjela took a breath and was silent for a moment, before she looked at Matthew firmly and said,

"You know what I plan to do, and that I'll leave as soon as the matters with Lycoris are over. But I...I am not going to take my mom with me. I'll leave without her. She knows what I plan to do but I don't need to break her heart. She doesn't need to watch her daughter going down that path..."

She paused, then looking pleadingly at Matthew, she continued, "Would you take care of her? After I am gone, would you make sure she is not alone?"
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2019 6:00 am

(Thanks.  It's just I got really annoyed because I know my mom intentionally called me because I have holidays.  If it wasn't for the whole stupid Folke incident, I might have dealt with her call better but I was just not in the mood although I can't really explain that to her.  :/)

Matthew looked saddened as he heard Anjela's plea and although he wanted to persuade to stop this path, he didn't know how at that moment.  So he replied,

"Yes, of course, but I think your mom would be very sad to have you gone.  You're all she has left."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2019 6:05 am

(Yeah, I totally understand. :/ At least it's over and hopefully she doesn't call you again anytime soon. ^^)

Anjela nodded sadly and replied, "I know. I hate that I'll have to cause her that pain but there is no choice. I-I am depending on you to soothe her pain when the time comes. You-you think of her as a second mom, right? And I am sure she thinks of you as a son. So I know you'll be able to comfort her loneliness and sadness.

When the time comes, I-I will leave secretly. I won't tell her beforehand because I know she'll insist to accompany me otherwise. I don't want to endanger or sadden her any further."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2019 6:10 am

(I hope so, too.  I really need some healing time before I can deal with stupidity again.  :/)

Matthew replied, "I'll do my best.  She can even come live with me and dad if she wants.  I think she likes Devenshire, but you will tell me when you leave, won't you?"

He looked at Anjela with such concern.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2019 6:20 am

(I hope so as well. ^^ Hug )

Anjela smiled a bit and nodding, she said, "Of course. I could never leave without telling you."

She paused then reaching out to hold his hand gently, she said, "You're the closest person to me now, Matt. I am sorry I am burdening you with yet another thing. I owe you a lot."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2019 6:24 am

(Thanks.  :/)

Matthew shook his head and replied, "You don't owe me anything, Anjela.  You mean so much to me.  I'd do anything for you."

He smiled at her and his cheeks blushed a bit.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2019 6:35 am

Anjela blushed a bit as well, and almost shyly, she replied,

"I know. I've seen it for myself."

She paused then gazing down at her lap, she quietly said, "I-I used to have no regrets when thinking of leaving and going after the queen. Even my mom's presence didn't hold me back. But...you-you are different. I regret that I'll have to leave you, that I won't get more time to spend with you."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2019 6:42 am

Matthew nodded sadly and replied, "Me, too, Anjela, me, too."

He almost then said that she didn't have to go through with her revenge, that she could let go and live a normal life, and that he wanted to live it with her.  But he knew that the time had to be right, so he held off for now.

Changing the subject, he said, "Hey, let me know when you get hungry and we can order breakfast.  We can even order the entire menu if you'd like."

(Ok, I should get off for the night now since I'll have to wake up early in the morning for holiday stuff and all.  I'll try to post sometime tomorrow, though, either before I leave or definitely when I get back.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2019 7:19 am

(Okay, nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

Anjela smiled a bit and replied,

"That sounds tempting but are you sure we can eat the whole menu if we order it? I am afraid we end up with a stomachache."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2019 9:23 pm

(Back now.  ^^)

Matthew chuckled and replied, "Well, you're probably right.  Ok then.  How about we see what they have and then choose what we feel like?  The menu here is pretty varied so I'm pretty sure we'll both find something."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2019 12:01 am

(Welcome back. ^^)

Anjela smiled a bit more and nodding happily, she said, "Okay, that sounds more reasonable."

She waited for Matthew to get the menu for breakfast then approached him a bit closer to take a closer look at what the inn had to offer.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2019 12:11 am

(Thanks.  ^^)

Matthew got up and approached the table, grabbing the menu.  He then sat back next to Anjela and opening up the menu, he asked,

"What would you like?  I'm kind of leaning towards the pancakes and some coffee myself."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2019 12:27 am

Anjela looked over Matthew's shoulder and inspecting the menu, something piqued her interest and pointing at it, she said,

"What are waffles? They are placed under pastries so I guess they are something sweet? We don't have these in the gods' world."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2019 1:16 am

Matthew looked thoughtful and replied, "Waffles are kind of like pancakes but they're made in a thicker batter and cooked with a waffle iron."

He then went on to describe the steps made in making waffles as well as their taste.  He then asked,

"Do you want to try it?  Waffles are delicious and you can even choose what syrup you want."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2019 2:39 am

Anjela smiled a bit and nodding, she said,

"Okay, I'll give them a try. They do sound delicious and I like to try new sweets. Hmm now for the syrup..."

She looked over at the menu carefully, casually placing her chin on Matthew's shoulder in the process, then said, "I'll have the strawberry syrup. That would be nice, right? And I'll have coffee too."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2019 3:15 am

Matthew smiled and replied, "Excellent choice.  I think I'll have strawberry syrup on my pancakes, too.  I'll go ring room service."

He got up and rang a bell nearby.  Soon, one of the inn staff knocked on the door and Matthew opened it.  He gave him their breakfast order and the staff member nodded and left to let the chefs know.  Matthew then returned to Anjela and said,

"All right.  A beautiful sunrise and a yummy breakfast-both great ways to start the day."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2019 3:26 am

Anjela smiled softly and nodding, she said,

"Yeah, that's definitely right. Today is off to a good start. I hope the rest of the day can go just as well."

She paused then a bit more seriously, she said, "You'll contact the witch today, won't you?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2019 3:42 am

Matthew nodded and replied, "I will, as soon as I reach my room back at Ryan's place.  We have to learn more about that witch who cursed Lycoris' powers so we can figure out how best to help her."

(I'm probably going to sleep early again tonight.  I feel way too sleepy and I did not enjoy my body being used as a human battering ram.  Dealing with too energetic nieces and nephews isn't good for me.  :/)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2019 3:57 am

(Aww I understand of course. No problem. ^^)

Anjela nodded and replied, "Yeah. I hope that witch has more answers. Otherwise, I am not sure how to progress. I guess Alex is doing a good job keeping Lycoris in check but I am not sure for how long he'll keep that up."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2019 4:01 am

(Thanks.  I'm really hoping for a happy, quiet, calm day tomorrow.  I'll just be happy if I get no more personal drama and I can get my editing work done.  :/)

Matthew nodded and replied, "Yes, that's true.  We must do all we can to help so Lycoris will have complete control over her powers.  According to your dad, they weren't originally corrupted so we have to figure out how to reverse what that witch did.  Or well, get to the source."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2019 4:10 am

(I hope things work out smoothly and you can have a happy, quiet, relaxing day. ^^)

Anjela nodded and replied, "Well, we won't hold anything back. We'll give it all that we can to figure out a way to help Lycoris out. I am relieved that despite that they left Ryan's place, no one went after them. I want to get this done with."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2019 4:17 am

(Thanks.  I'd actually try to go to sleep now but I know I'd end up messing up my sleep schedule so I should try to stay up for a bit despite that my body is aching.  :/)

Matthew replied, "Same here."

There was a knock at the door and Matthew got up to answer it.  A maid entered the room, carrying a large tray containing their breakfast.  She placed a delicious dish of waffles with strawberry syrup and a dish of pancakes with strawberry syrup on the table along with two large mugs of coffee.  The maid then bowed and left, leaving Anjela and Matthew to enjoy their meals.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2019 4:23 am

(Ahh I would suggest drinking coffee or something for now since that's what I end up doing in similar situations but I am not sure if that will help. So yeah, I guess going to sleep as early as possible is the best option for now. =/)

Anjela had made sure to cover her face as the maid entered the room, not wanting anyone to take a glimpse of her scars. After she left, she unveiled herself and looking at the breakfast tray, she smiled and said,

"This looks really delicious and the waffles smell great."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2019 4:27 am

(Well, I drank coffee earlier so it should last me for a bit.  But yeah, I'll go to bed early tonight so I can catch up on sleep and hopefully, I'll feel refreshed and be able to get some editing done tomorrow.  :/)

Matthew grinned and replied, "Go ahead and try them.  They sure do look fluffy and delicious."

He took a seat at the table, eagerly looking forward to his pancakes.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2019 4:31 am

(Yup, that should do. ^^)

Anjela took a seat across from Matthew and reached to her fork. She took a bite of her waffles and munched them, tasting them thoroughly. She smiled a bit and said,

"Yes, they are really delicious. I have no idea why we don't have these at the gods' world. They're wonderful."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: