Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Hello! It looks like you are not logged in or registered. Please log in or register now.
Snow Rose Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Passion and Fun Meet

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WE MOVED! "www.snowrosegames.webs.com"
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Games

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 152 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:14 pm
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Love! ^^
Romance RP - Page 31 EmptySat Apr 08, 2023 7:31 pm by phoenixgirl

» The Assassin
Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 9:33 pm by phoenixgirl

» Romance RP
Romance RP - Page 31 EmptySun May 22, 2022 10:50 pm by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, phoenixgirl!
Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyThu May 19, 2022 4:56 am by Miss Nile

Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyFri Apr 08, 2022 11:03 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyWed May 19, 2021 3:00 am by phoenixgirl

» Happy Birthday, Love!
Romance RP - Page 31 EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:40 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyMon May 18, 2020 6:16 pm by phoenixgirl

Romance RP - Page 31 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2020 10:46 pm by phoenixgirl

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Romance RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female
Number of posts : 62234
Location : Somewhere in New Domino looking for the love of my life ^^
Title : Hoping to be Yusei's greatest love
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Romance RP - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 7:47 am

Helena nodded and replied, "I-I understand.  I only wish you happiness and peace, Lycoris.  Even if you no longer consider me your friend, I'll always be your friend.  I'm sorry that everything turned out the way it did."

She got up and prepared to leave, to let Nathan know what had happened.

(Getting sleepy so I'll get off for the night now and go to sleep but I'll post in the morning before I go out.  Nite, nite, Love.  ^^)
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female
Number of posts : 60416
Title : Miss of The Grand Nile
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 7:59 am

(Nite, nite, phoenix. ^^)

After Helena left, Lycoris hugged Alex and broke out in tears, upset at what they just heard and how things were turning out, comforting him and asking for his comfort.

Meanwhile, Nathan was waiting impatiently outside, prepared in case anything went wrong. The night had already fallen. He wondered how things went with Helena but he had to trust her.
Back to top Go down
https://snowrosegames.forumotion.com
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 5:25 pm

Alex hugged Lycoris in comfort, crying along with her, holding onto her as if dear life itself needed it.

Helena had left the house and upon reaching Nathan, she immediately sobbed, collapsing to the ground.  She had been trying to stay strong but the conversation with Lycoris and Alex had left her shaken.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 5:51 pm

Nathan became more attentive as he saw Helena emerge out of the house but then as he saw her sob and collapse, he rushed immediately to her side. He crouched to the ground beside her and wrapping his arms around her, he hugged her close and gently said,

"What happened? I am guessing things didn't go as well as you had hoped?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 7:06 pm

Helena shook her head and in between sobs, she replied,

"I-I tried to explain things to them.  I told them why you wanted Lycoris' powers but all Lycoris said was how horrible you are and how terrible I am to support you.  Why?  You're not a horrible man.  I know it, but no one wants to believe, and Lycoris said that if I sided with you, we could no longer be friends."

She cried even more and collapsed in Nathan's arms.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 2:27 am

Nathan felt his heart break as he witnessed Helena break down like that in his arms. He held her tightly and lovingly, rubbing her back gently and doing his best to comfort her. He gently replied,

"I am sorry, Helena. I tried to warn you that this would be it but you were so optimistic it would be otherwise. I am absolutely sorry. It is my fault."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 3:32 am

(Back now.  ^^)

Helena shook her head and replied, "No, it's my fault.  I really believed that Lycoris would be reasonable and she wouldn't think I was betraying her.  S-she doesn't understand.  I-I feel so alone, Nathan."

She continued to sob in his arms, feeling despair.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 3:46 am

(Welcome back. ^^)

Nathan hugged Helena even closer to him and gently replied, 

"Shh now. How can you say that? I am right here and I am not going anywhere. Your husband, your love? I'll never leave your side, Helena. I promise. Or am I not enough for you?"

He made her look at him and gently caressed her cheeks, wiping away her tears and smiling softly at her.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 4:15 am

(Thanks.  I'll be multi-tasking but I'm here.  ^^)

Helena couldn't help but smile and nodding, she replied, "You're more than enough, my Nathan.  I-I guess I had to foresee the possibility that Lycoris would no longer be my friend.  I understand now why you preferred I had stayed behind.  I'm so stupid."

She hugged Nathan for emotional strength.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 4:19 am

(Okay. ^^)

Nathan returned Helena's hug, rubbing her back lovingly. He said, 

"It's okay, love. I understand. Tell you what-let's go back home. I'll see about this situation another time."

Although Lycoris and Alex were right in front of him and he could go about capturing them, he didn't want Helena to have to witness such a scene, at least not right then in this emotional state.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 4:21 am

Helena nodded and replied, "Ok, that sounds good.  I just want to go home and be with you."

She hugged Nathan, feeling grateful that he was being so kind and understanding.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 4:25 am

Nathan returned the hug gently, and after embracing Helena comfortingly for a few moments, he helped her up and led the way to their horse. He then gave commands to his soldiers that they were going back to Devenshire, so they would return the horses and then head back to the gods' world.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 4:45 am

Helena held onto Nathan's waist for dear strength as they all rode away from Lessire and headed back to Devenshire.  After what she experienced, all she wanted was to go home and be with Nathan.  She knew that she could only depend on him now.

Meanwhile, Alex continued to hold Lycoris in his arms, crying gently with her.  He gazed at her face and asked,

"This is going to sound stupid but how are you holding up, my angel?"
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 4:51 am

The group rode from Lessire back to Devenshire, and although he remained silently, Nathan would gently pat Helena's hand that were around his waist, letting her know that he was right there and he would never leave her ever. He had anticipated that things would go this way although Helena seemed optimistic, but at least she saw for herself.

Lycoris continued holding on to Alex and sniffing, she quietly said, 

"I'm upset, Alex. I-I never imagined Helena would be on that captain's side. She was my friend, and she-she was with Nerine when that awful thing happened. How could she? How could she do that?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 4:59 am

Helena smiled a bit as she felt Nathan pat her hand and her chin gently touched Nathan's right shoulder.  She needed his warmth and comfort, and she totally depended on him to get through this rough time.

Alex shook his head and sadly replied, "I don't know, my Lycoris.  I don't understand it, either.  Maybe that captain put a spell on her to put her on his side?  I don't know everything about magic, but maybe that's a possibility?"

He sighed sadly.
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 5:02 am

The group continued riding to Devenshire and after some time, they finally made it back. They headed directly to the town's stables and once they arrived in front of it, the soldiers got off their horses as did Nathan and he helped Helena off as well.

He then looked around for a stablehand so they could give back the horses and he would take care of the payment.

Lycoris widened her eyes in shock and nodding, she said, 

"That-that must be it. It would only explain how Helena would turn like that. He's such a horrible man and he could definitely do that, put her under a hypnosis spell or something."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 5:14 am

Soon after, a couple of stablehands approached the group and one of them took care of taking the horses back to their stalls while the other went to fetch Mr. Davies.  Mr. Davies soon came out with the stablehand and smiling, he said,

"I just heard that you came back.  I hope that you all had a pleasant ride."

As he didn't know why Nathan, Helena, and the others had needed so many horses, he didn't assume that it was for business.

Alex nodded and replied, "Yes, now that I think hard on it, that definitely is a very good possibility.  From what I know of Helena, she wouldn't be so friendly towards such a cruel man."

He sighed and added, "Well, when we can, we must try to free her from him."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 5:18 am

Nathan smiled a bit to Mr. Davies and replied, "Thanks, sir. The horses were very cooperative and well-behaving. Thank you very much."

He then progressed to take care of the payment and such so they could return to the gods' world as soon as possible, as he could tell that Helena needed it.

Lycoris nodded wholeheartedly and said, 

"Yes, definitely. Poor girl. I was harsh with her but it is really out of her control. She is just under some sort of a spell."

She sighed sadly, feeling guilty that she didn't consider such a possibility earlier.
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 5:23 am

Mr. Davies led Nathan into his office so that they could take care of the payment.  Mr. Davies said,

"Since you rented quite a few horses at once, you get a discount."

He then told Nathan of the payment, which was a very reasonable price.

Alex hugged Lycoris and guessing what she might be thinking, he said,

"I know.  The possibility didn't even occur to me until just then when I became calmer.  It's ok, my angel."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 5:27 am

Nathan took care of the payment and smiling gratefully at Mr. Davies, he said, 

"Thank you very much, sir. I know where to come if I need such a service again and thank you for your wonderful hospitality. We'll take our leave but I am sure we'll come again soon."

Lycoris returned Alex's hug tightly and nodding, she said, 

"We-we need to do something to help her. But I don't understand. The captain was with her, right? Why did no one attack us so far? Did they go away?"
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 5:39 am

Mr. Davies smiled and replied, "You're more than welcome to return anytime, young man.  You have a good evening now."

Alex replied, "I'll go take a quick look out the window."

He then approached one of the windows that faced out the front door and seeing that no one was around, he returned to Lycoris and said,

"If they were here, they're long gone now.  It is quite strange, but perhaps we should be grateful."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 5:52 am

Nathan replied, "Thank you, sir. Please excuse me."

He bowed respectfully to Mr. Davies then went outside, returning to Helena and his soldiers. He then said to Helena,

"I am done, love. We can go back now."

Lycoris furrowed her eyebrows in confusion and replied, "The captain was outside and he-he just left? That couldn't be. Maybe Helena came alone."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 5:57 am

Helena nodded and replied, "Ok.  I-I just want to go home with you, my Nathan."

She hugged Nathan around his waist, seeking his warmth and comfort.

Alex furrowed his eyebrows and replied, "Hmm, that would be even more strange.  At any rate, I don't detect the captain or his soldiers anywhere, so what do you want to do?  We could go back to our vacation home or we could stay here.  It's up to you, my angel."
Back to top Go down
Miss Nile
Miss Nile

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 6:02 am

Nathan returned Helena's hug and holding her, he said, "Okay, let's go back."

He took a breath then summoned the portal back to the gods' world. He then led the way through it, taking them all back to the garden of his mansion.

Lycoris was silent for a moment then said, "It's gotten late, hasn't it? Maybe we can stay here for the night then return to the vacation home in the morning."

She paused then sadly continued, "This place has Nerine all over it. I-I want to stay here for a bit."
Back to top Go down
phoenixgirl
phoenixgirl

Female

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 6:15 am

As Helena looked around her surroundings and saw that they returned, she smiled a bit and said,

"It's good to be back.  It's home, safe."

Alex nodded and replied, "I understand."

Realizing that he had rented the horse for longer than he should have, he asked, "Angel, would you mind if we dropped by the stables here first?  I just want to let our horse rest there and also, I want to send a quick message to the stable owner back near our vacation home that we'll return the horse tomorrow.  And if you're hungry, we can drop by someplace and have a quick bite to eat."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance RP   Romance RP - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

Romance RP
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snow Rose Games :: Show your work :: Writing :: Role Playing-
Jump to: